A First Time for Anal Play Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethyl sucked me dry, and then Mark removed his dick from my well fucked butt and crawled up on the bed with his wife. He took the condom off, got between her legs, and slammed into her pussy. A few strokes, and he pulled out, pushed her knees to her ample breasts and rammed home in her ass. She cried out, and he was like a maniac, fucking into her. I leaned over to play with her boobs, and watch her ass as he sawed in and out of her. Finally he came. He stayed about half in her ass as he shot his load into her bowels. It was definitely cool watching another man shoot off in an ass. He got off the bed pretty quick and excused himself. I plopped down beside Ethyl, my head on her thigh.

Eventually we got up and I dressed and left the house thoroughly sated. I hadn't even thought of Julie for the last while. I got home, showered and enjoyed the feel of my sore butt, thank goodness, he didn't have a very big prick. It had been enjoyable, not painful. I climbed in bed, and now thoughts of the whole scene began to go thru my head. I reached down and kinda lazily pulled and rubbed on my prick. I got aroused, and then began thinking of Julie, and got seriously hot. I reached over to the nightstand and squirted a bit of lube on my hand and wanked off to the thoughts of my tool in Julie's mouth, pussy and ass. I came, and was so tired, I couldn't even get out of bed to clean up.

Next morning, I changed the sheets, showered, and went to work. At lunch, I called Julie, but she wasn't home. Bummer. I had another hardon thinking of her, and when Camille sauntered up inquiring how I was and spying my wood, I told her I needed to fuck her bad. We ended up in the cigar lounge, unoccupied at this time of day, and without any ado, she pulled off her bottoms, I hauled the woody out and I plunged into her wet pussy. After about a minute of porking her cunt, I lifted her legs over her shoulders, and aimed for her ever accommodating ass. She was pulling her nipples, her cunt was red and swollen as I entered her.

I fucked her hard, then slow, just enjoying the feel of my cock in her ass. I came, and she graciously got up, kissed me and left me with my cum covered cock, sitting there enjoying the feel of having cum, but feeling as if I had missed something. I knew it was Julie. Why in the world was I so lovesick over a woman I had met for 10 minutes.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. I headed home, cleaned and then headed for my next lady. I was able to enjoy it as always, but my dick was fucking into Julie's ass, not this woman's. After I got home, I called Julie again, and she answered. I hauled out my dick, stroking it as I listened to the details of the party and all. I managed to remember what time I was to be there, but that was all. She hung up, and I finished myself off and slept.

12