A First Time for Anal Play Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mom had now joined us and was watching my thick meat trying to get inside her bowels. Finally the girl lowered a bit more and now I had about 3 inches inside her. Every time she pulled back up, my dick would be white as a sheet as it came out of her ass. She was so unyielding back there. She was crying a bit, and her mom and the girls were talking to her trying to comfort her. I didn't care about anything except the feel of her butt clenching me. It took awhile, but finally she was sitting down on me, my whole length inside her tight butt. She kinda rocked on me a bit, and finally I had to ask her to sit up some so my dick could get some relief. Finally she began to move up and down and fuck my pole inside her rectum. She was no longer crying and was back to making those moaning sounds. She was playing with her pussy and now and then with my balls.

I needed to cum bad, and wanted some control, so I asked if I could get up. She laid on the table ass out, and I got high over her butt and fed my dick back into the tight hole it had just left. I leaned over her back, whispering inot her ear as I began to fuck into her butt. I was slow and gentle at first, but then needed to really fuck her, so I started lifting my ass higher and fucking into her faster and higher. She was moaning like a senseless person by now. I leaned back and began to plow my prick into her with force. She was crying a bit as I rammed into her, intent on getting off. I was aware of nothing except the sensation of this impossibly tight glove parting and then enclosing my purple penis.

I jammed into her as she screamed again, and began to pump my seed. Vaguely I heard Kit yelling "pull out, pull out". It sunk in that this was a show, and so I pulled out, my dick white from the tightness, and began to shoot the rest of my load across her back. I rubbed my dribbling dick up and down her slit and then pushed back in her rectum. I fucked in and out a few times and then I was too limp to get back in. I turned around to the viewing public, a few with their limp dicks still hanging out and could see a few applauding. I reached down and shook my dick at them.

Finally, I headed back and flopped across the bed. I slept for awhile, and then it was back to the filming. We spent two weeks filming, on the road, at the beach and some even on the beach. We had women join us occasionally and I loved getting to fuck virgin ass. One guy wanted me to fuck him and offered a good deal of money on top of my salary, and so I took him on. It was a great experience. Finally it was time to head back to LA and to Julie. I didn't know how she would be towards me, as she hated her husbands business and there I was in it, but I hoped for the best. Every time I entered a woman, I thought of Julie. I thought of her smell and her touch and finally impaling her softness. Would it ever be possible? Would I ever hear her cry out in pleasure as I brought her to orgasm again and again? All I knew is I was going to try and each mile brought me closer.

Finally we were in LA and I was home. I didn't see Julie for a while, but I talked to her. I had to return Kit's calls now and then and I always prayed she would answer. Usually it was the answering machine or the help, but one day she answered. I could hardly talk. We made small talk that first time, and I couldn't help but reach into my shorts and rub and stroke my dick as her voice washed over me. Afterwards I jerked off, and couldn't wait to talk to her again. After that, she answered most times I called. Eventually I was calling just to talk to her. I made my feelings known and she was receptive, but would not break her vow. I finally convinced her to send me some pictures, her at the beach in a bikini, and spent many nights imagining her naked and beating off to her face and body.

Finally the editing was done and I was invited back to the estate. This time I was a guest. We were to view the movie and party all night. All I cared about was getting to see Julie again. His would be the first time I saw her since the last party and after months of phone calls, I wondered how it would be now that we had declared our love. I couldn't wait for the night. It took weeks for those few days to pass, but finally I was standing there at her front door.

(stay tuned for the last installment and find out what it was like when Julie and I finally got our wishes....)

12