A First Time for Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the taste of your cum," she moaned as she leaned in to lick my belly. "Now sit." She motioned toward the floor below her chair. Lifting her hips, she wiggled out of her underwear. Breathless, I stared straight at her feminine treasures. The musky smell was stronger now, pungent, and beneath the dark patch of hair I could see some wrinkled pink skin, glistening slightly.

Deborah sat back down in the chair and resumed rubbing herself. This time I could see everything — how she cupped herself in her hand, pressing all four fingers against her crotch; how she rubbed her fingertips in circles over the small button in the center of her pubic hair; the way the glistening skin parted as she slid two fingers inside herself.

"I want you to eat me out," she said, using both hands to part her hair and spread herself, revealing a slender opening that was shiny, pink, and somewhat swollen. She touched the button at the top of her slit. "This is my clit — clitoris," she said. "Lick me here, gently at first."

This was well beyond anything I had thought to expect — not that I had put all that much thought into it — but I leaned in, sinking into the damp, thick aroma of her sex. Gingerly, I reached the tip of my tongue toward her clit. Apparently unimpressed with my first attempt, she grabbed my head with both hands and pressed my whole mouth onto her. "Lick me," she said. "Eat my cunt, get me really wet so I can put your cock in there." I wasn't shocked by her language any more, but it still had a substantial effect on my hardness. "Touch me," she moaned.

I slid my hands up and down her thighs, caressing her legs and reaching up to stroke her belly under the fabric of her nightgown. Remembering what she had said about liking circles, I started to swirl my tongue around on her clit, and she responded by rocking her hips back and forth against my face.

"Don't— stop— but put— a finger— inside— me," she gasped.

Unable to see, I groped around with one finger until I felt an opening. It was warm and wet and my finger slid right in. Unsure what to do from there, I held it inside her. "Turn your palm to face up," she told me, panting. "Curl your finger like you're saying, 'come here.'"

I started to bend my finger and felt something rough and slightly bulging inside her. As my finger grazed along it, she screamed and grabbed my hair. I started to pull back, sure I had hurt her, but she held my face against her crotch. "Don't fucking stop!" she yelled, before she fell into a wordless moaning. I curled my finger again, with the same results. "Make mecum," Deborah moaned. "Oh, I want tocum, make mecum."

I pressed my finger rhythmically against that spot inside her as I flailed at her clit with my tongue. She pressed my face into her harder and harder — it was starting to hurt, a little — for maybe a minute or two more and then, all at once, her taste changed, the walls of her vagina felt a bit looser around my finger, and she released her grip on my head.

"No more," she panted, pushing me away. "Go up on the bed and lie down."

I did as she instructed, my penis more than halfway hard again. Deborah climbed up on the bed on her hands and knees and sucked me into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down quickly, but without much suction — a far cry from last night. After a few rounds she sat back up, stroked my shaft a few times to confirm that I was hard, and swung a leg over me, straddling my hips.

"We're going to do it now," she said, "But I make all the moves this first time. You lie still and let me control the pace."

I nodded, unable to speak on account of the anticipation. She grabbed my cock in her hand and lowered herself down, rubbing the tip of it up and down her dripping slit. I felt her position the head at the same soft opening my finger had slipped into earlier, and then she settled down slightly. The head was suddenly enveloped in the softest, warmest, slipperiest sensation I never could have imagined, and we both moaned simultaneously.

Deborah lifted the hem of her nightgown so that I could see where the very end of my dick disappeared inside her, then reached further down to rub her clit, her fingers grazing my shaft as they made their circles. As she rubbed herself, she rocked her hips back and forth.

"Touch me," she whispered. I reached up and placed one hand on her breasts. "Untie me," she said, breathlessly, "In back." I reached behind her nightgown and felt a set of laces. Tracing up to the top, I found the knot and opened it. The whole nightgown loosened, and Deborah stopped rocking for a moment to pull it off. I gasped: there she was, completely naked on top of me, our most private parts linked together in intense pleasure. Her massive breasts, freed of all restraint, hung down toward me, dark red-brown nipples at the tip. I caressed one gently, and Deborah moaned. "Harder," she whispered, rocking her hips again. I squeezed her breasts, one hand on each, and she rewarded me with a loud groan.

Bracing her hands on my chest, she looked right at me. "I'm going to get you all the way inside me now," she said. "I don't know if it's going to hurt me, or how much, so follow my lead, and no matter what — " She dropped her tone to a whisper, "I love you and I want this so badly."

With that, she took a short breath in and pushed her hips sharply down until her butt was resting on my thighs, her chest pressed against mine. She cried out as she buried her head in my neck, and I felt hot tears. Unsure of what to do, I lightly caressed her back as she trembled against me.

Sitting up slightly, Deborah resumed rocking her hips; now her clit was grinding against my pubic bone. She smiled down at me, a few tears still running down her cheeks. "It's done," she said, "You're all the way in me."

She started to slide up and down now, a little bit at first but soon she was traveling all the way up to the top, so that only the head was inside her, before plunging back down. My shaft was glistening with her wetness, together with some thicker white cream and a few streaks of bright red blood. Deborah was panting now, breathing in as she lifted up and then back out as she pushed down on my cock. As she pumped away, I felt the now-familiar tension building. "I think I might cum soon," I managed to croak.

Deborah smiled her biggest smile yet. "Good," she said, "I want you to fill me up with your cum. Can you do that for me?"

I nodded, but Deborah was clearly not done. "I want you to pump me full of your seed." She groaned and reached down to rub her clit yet again. "I want you to do me like this every day until I'm pregnant with your baby... I want you to cum inside me over and over until you get me knocked up and then— ah!" Deborah's body started to shake. "And then you're going to fuck me hard while I'm pregnant, too. Every. Fucking. Day." She was staring right into my eyes as she said those last words, and I completely lost it. I clutched her hips as hard as I could and pulled her down onto me as I felt the cum shoot out of me, four, five, six blasts, as deep into her as I could manage. Trembling, practically convulsing, Deborah collapsed on top of me.

We stayed like that for a moment, and then she whispered into my ear, "Best... orgasm...ever," and kissed my cheek. She rolled down onto the bed next to me. Looking down, I saw my now-soft dick covered in both of our cum and a fair amount of her blood. Rivulets of cum seeped out of her slit, mixed with more blood — blood that meant we would not touch again for the next seven days, as Jewish law dictates. Deborah must have been thinking the same thing because she pressed her warm, soft body against mine and said, "The seven days don't start until we getoutof bed, right?"

I reached my arms out and pulled her in tight, and that was all the answer she needed.

12