A First Time for Everything

Story Info
Danny thinks he has a small penis. Now his crush will see.
3.5k words
3.91
60.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An empty locker. An emptier locker room.

Apart from Danny Russo, the 18-year-old kid stuck in the limbo between high school and college.

He chewed at his fingernails, kicked at the floor. He did whatever he could to take his mind off the situation at hand.

It was all so absurd. Maggie Turner, his best friend and secret crush, a secret he planned on taking to the grave or at least to Palmetto Community College, wanted to try something different.

She was adventurous like that. Fun. Exciting. Playful. Nothing was ever out of the question.

That was her power over him. Danny, while many things, was not adventurous. Never had been. In his and Maggie's various escapades, he was the reluctant voice of reason.

He just didn't like going outside his box. But he'd do it for her.

But this time was a bit different. This was a much more drastic change of pace.

Maggie Turner had invited Danny Russo to join her on her first trip to a nudist colony.

He couldn't say no for a lot of reasons. Some out of loyalty. Others out of boyish instinct.

He'd get to see her naked and they'd get to hang out, just the two of them. What a strange and enticing possibility.

Their parents didn't know, of course. They believed the cover story - a day at the nearest amusement park.

Well it would certainly be amusing but not in the roller coaster sort of way.

The car ride there was almost unnaturally natural. Maggie loved to talk. Danny loved to listen. Both did what they did best.

But the topic of the day's activity never came up.

Maggie tried desperately to convince him to see a new movie. Danny relented with little protest.

But he could hardly keep his hands steady on the wheel. Every inch of him burned, tingled. Quaked.

He was scared out of his adolescent mind.

Yeah, being nude with this wonderful girl was a dream. But that also meant he'd have to be nude.

And that was a problem.

Danny had never been nude in front of anyone since his mom gave him baths in the sink.

In locker rooms he dived into the stalls. He'd never needed to be nude at the doctor's office, thank God.

And now his every insecurity surged to the surface.

He was pudgy, or at least his six-pack was nowhere to be found.

He wasn't very defined, or at least nobody would mistake him for a Greek god.

But one thing terrified him most of all - the bane of so many men's existence - his penis.

He treated it like his own little secret, pardon the pun.

He never bothered to measure but he knew it was small. He was positive.

He could feel it shrink in his pants, the denim of his jeans rubbing at its head.

Then the next thought of Maggie naked would reach into his mind and it would grow again, threatening to strain the very same denim.

And now she'd see it in all its tiny glory.

And he could think of nothing else. Thank God she was talking. It was something of a distraction.

Until they parked at the Sunny Acres Nudist Colony.

Then Maggie went suddenly, worryingly silent.

There were only a handful of cars there. A squat building sat at the edge of the lot, dwarfed by a high, tree-covered fence that seemed to blot out even the sun.

If you didn't read the sign, you'd think it was a wildlife preserve.

And they sat in the car, silently, for a moment.

Then Maggie said it.

"Well we can't get naked in here." Just as quickly she darted out the door.

Danny did not. Hearing her say the words made everything so real. As real as the almost full erection threatening his pants.

It all hit him.

Her robust, wonderfully round breasts. He had no concept of measured size but they were big enough for his liking. A little more than a handful he guessed. Her curvy, strong legs. He'd heard some guys say there was too much meat on her bones. And for the most part these were guys who wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in South Florida with her.

As she stood outside the car, a vision in the early day light, he imagined her naked for just a second.

Lightly tanned skin. That smile that could blind a room. The lines of her body all confidently arcing together.

He got out of the car before he could get any harder. Still, he had to put his hands in his pockets or risk blowing his cover.

The front office of Sunny Acres looked like the standard Motel 6 lobby. Bright walls. A few generic paintings of trees and beaches.

But most Motel 6s did not have a naked man at the front counter.

He was somewhere in his 60s, if Danny had to guess. Fit, presentable. He was leaning over a nearly chest-high desk which covered all the concerning bits.

But he was welcoming as could be.

"Welcome, young folks, to Sunny Acres! We don't often get people your age."

"Well there's a first time for everything," Maggie beamed, almost hiding the waver in her voice.

"That's the spirit, my lady! Now are you two here to visit for the day?"

"No we're just here to ogle," Maggie joked. Danny forgot to laugh.

But the man did. He even leaned back and pantomimed covering himself up in faux-embarrassment.

"Oh please no! I don't got no britches on!" He laughed warmly.

So did she.

Danny swallowed hard.

"So that'll be two day passes. Forty five dollars, if you please."

Danny got the money out. He offered to pay for them both. She didn't protest.

The man took it kindly, counted it and put it in a lockbox behind the counter.

In his motion, both of them got a flash of his equipment.

Danny tried not to look for fear of it being far more impressive than his own.

Maggie couldn't help it. She'd never really seen one before. And this glimpse was too short to glean much.

"So is this your first time?"

"Yes," Maggie said quickly, looking up from his waist.

"Sure," Danny forced.

"Ahh two first-timers. How exciting. Here's how it works. Go down that hall. To the left are the men's locker rooms and the women's to the right. Go in, get naked and stow all your stuff in whatever locker you'd like. Then walk out into the Acres."

Danny couldn't move. Maggie grinned as best she could.

"That's it?" Maggie asked.

"That's it," he smiled. "Being a nudist is just that simple. O' course seeing as it's your first time we understand if you don't want to go all the way naked at first."

Color returned to Danny's face.

"How clothed can we be?" he managed.

"As much as you'd like, but we recommend sticking to swim trunks or underwear until you're ready."

Danny still took some solace in that.

"But where's the fun in that?" Maggie asked to no one in particular.

The color didn't last long in Danny's face.

"You've got the attitude, kid. Now go and have fun. I'm Frank. Come to me with any questions you may have."

He gestured to the hallway across the room. That dreaded, foreboding hallway.

Maggie and Danny walked across the seemingly unending lobby, reached the hall, and turned in their own respective ways.

The sign - MEN - looked like a death sentence to Danny.

Maggie wasn't so startled, but she wasn't her exuberant self either. So she tried a joke -

"See a lot more of you in a few."

She disappeared inside. And Danny may as well have curled up and died.

But he ventured inside.

As he was entering he caught a glimpse of a naked man exiting.

It was just enough to send a jolt through his system.

But now here he was.

Staring at a locker. Still in his t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. Soon to be in nothing more than a smile.

Should he even keep his boxers? She certainly won't be keeping anything. Not after that joke. Would she be disappointed if he wasn't naked right away?

He pulled off his t-shirt. His skin burned.

Even alone, in this big open room, he felt exposed.

The wall-length mirror by the exit showed his pale skin. He tried not to look at it.

Then his belt, which seemed to take an eternity to get off.

He flung off his shoes as he let his jeans hit the floor.

Every step was painful.

He pulled his feet through his pants and took off his socks since he was in the neighborhood.

All that left were his boxers.

Navy blue. Boring. Bland. Not unlike Danny. But the unmistakable print of his semi-erect cock bulged at the front.

He swore to himself. Punched a locker.

No amount of meditation would make it go down.

He stopped his tantrum for a moment. And pulled his boxers down.

It flopped out, gently pulsing over nothing in particular. A big vein ran up its top. Another source of insecurity. And its head, much bigger than the rest of it, swelled. Again, he hated it.

He looked in the mirror. Naked and alone. His dick sticking out from him, staring at the ground ahead.

He turned beet red and pulled his boxers back on.

His cock bulged uncomfortably, but he wasn't ready for the ridicule.

He turned to the door, the exit and strode as proudly as he could muster.

It led to another hallway, this one with a lone exit - a door to sunshine and nudity.

He walked the interminable distance to the light and stepped out.

Sunny Acres was about a city block wide. Grass. Trees. Plenty of lawn chairs. Several pools. A snack bar. Various games fit for playing outside. And a host of naked bodies, mostly around retirement age.

Danny flinched. His penis twitched. But Maggie was nowhere to be found.

"Nice legs."

He froze. If possible he would've jumped out of his skin.

He turned. Slowly.

Maggie was standing behind him.

Fully clothed.

His penis, thankfully, shriveled. But the red on his face was impossible to hide.

"Thanks, I guess. I'd love to see yours." The second he finished saying it, he hated himself. It was a subpar James Bond line. Not a Danny Russo line.

She cocked an eyebrow and blushed.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean why aren't you less clothed?"

"I was more nervous than I thought. Sue me."

He wished he could, honestly. She got to see him in his boxer-clad glory. That was at least something. And she was supposed to be Ms. Adventure.

"So are we going to keep standing here or walk around?" she asked.

Danny gestured her forward.

She led the way across the property.

The nudists already present gave them some glances. Particularly the still-dressed Maggie.

The ironic strangeness to that wasn't lost on Danny.

The first person they came across was a nice woman named Allison. A lifelong nudist in her 50s. As ordinary as your English teacher. It boggled Danny that such a normal woman would be a nudist, flaws and all.

Still, his penis did grow a little when he looked at her breasts. And that scared the hell out of him.

She asked the usual questions about interest, why they weren't naked, etc.

"And you. Why don't you let the little guy free?" she asked of Danny.

The blunt forwardness of the question hit him unaware. He was turned on, embarrassed and confused at once. He could feel the pouch in the front of his boxers fill.

"I'm still getting used to it." Nervous laughter peppered his every word.

Maggie was noticeably flustered.

The next fellow they met was named Joe. A shy man of about 65. His age showed but he didn't seem to mind. He only really said his name and that was that.

Maggie snuck a peek at his penis as it poked out from his chair. Not much to see. Almost like a thumb, really.

She wondered what Danny's looked like. And it wasn't the first time today she had.

Brett was a different story. 40 or so. Loud, belligerent. But well-meaning. He called the pair from across the yard.

"I think we have some intruders."

Danny shrank. Maggie laughed.

They explained themselves. He clapped them both on the back with big, impressive arms.

He must've been a bodybuilder. He was pretty well-defined but not as much as in his prime. His cock, Maggie noticed, was also rather small. Or small to her, considering her lack of experience. It looked a bit like a thin index finger.

That said, she kept sneaking peeks.

"So have you built up your courage yet?" he asked.

"Almost," Maggie said.

"I have a headstart on her, so that's something." Danny nudged Maggie with his elbow.

"I can help that," Brett said before Danny could figure out what was about to happen.

In a flurry of motion and hands, Brett slipped his fingers in the waist of Danny's boxers and flung them to the ground.

"There."

Danny couldn't do anything but let his mouth hang open for a few solid seconds. His cock out for the world to see.

That was all Maggie needed.

As soon as Brett started moving she could feel her adrenaline pump. She could feel her skin redden, warm.

And she watched as Danny's dick jumped from the sudden loss of its hiding spot. She only got a little peek before he covered it with his hand, although the head still hung out by his thumb.

He pulled up his shorts and stormed away.

"Oh I'm sorry," Brett said. "I was just messing around. I figured he'd do it sooner or later."

Maggie apologized herself then followed Danny.

He wanted to curse the gods of small penises, break a lot of expensive China and get the hell out of there.

It was a bad idea from the start.

Before he could get into the changing room, Maggie stopped him.

"Don't be like that."

"I'm sorry. You didn't just have your, uh, shortcoming exposed to your crush. So excuse me for being like that."

She stopped. Something caught her.

"Wait. Did you say crush?"

It's entirely possible Danny would've ended himself if he could've.

But he couldn't. So he hurried into the men's locker room and sat.

There was another man inside who was just about to get undressed. He must've been in his 30s.

Danny didn't pay him any heed.

"I thought the idea was to be naked," the man said.

Danny shook it off.

"I'm not getting naked. I tried. Didn't like it."

"Why not?"

"Not my thing."

The man, left standing in his own briefs, looked long and hard at Danny.

"Can I take a guess?"

"No."

"You're insecure, aren't you?"

"And you don't understand the meaning of the word 'no.' Nobody's perfect."

"What about?"

"Huh?"

"What's to be insecure about?"

Danny finally looked at him. He was overweight but with clothes on nobody would ever notice. His boxers were the only thing left covering him. He didn't really look but he could see the man's cock hang against his underwear as he took off his socks.

"I mean why are we all here?"

"I'm going to assume you mean nudity and not existentialism. In that case, why worry? It's a body."

"I know but it's mine and I hate it."

"Well that's healthy."

Danny turns away from him.

"I bet I know what it is," the man said. "You seem to have no problem showing your upper body and legs."

"What are you getting at?"

"You're worried somebody will see your willy."

Danny almost laughed at the word.

"Sure, for lack of a better term. My willy."

"Well why are you worried about it?"

"It's small, alright?"

"How small?"

"I've never measured."

"So how do you know it's small?"

"I just know."

Silence hangs for a second. The man still holds onto his briefs.

"Show me."

Danny leaps up and faces the man.

"What?!"

"Show me. If you think it's small, let me see it."

"No!"

"Why not? We're at a nudist colony. I'll show you mine."

"Um. This is a first for me."

"I've been doing this for years. I was worried like you. Now I'm fine."

"So what do you mean show you?"

"Look me in the eye. Put your hands in your boxers. And push them down."

"And you'll do the same?"

"I don't have to-"

"No. I feel like it'll help." Danny didn't really feel anything besides nervous tension. He had to get over his damnable fears. Maybe showing a guy first wouldn't be so bad. Maybe this was a first step.

He slipped his fingers into his boxers, feeling the elastic tighten on them.

The man did the same with his briefs.

"See? So far so good. It's easy."

"Ha yeah."

The man started pushing his arms down, lowering the briefs.

Danny could feel his breathing quicken. He followed suit.

Still looking him in the eyes, Danny could see the dark start of pubic hair at the man's waist.

He could feel his own start to lose its shelter.

The man's penis started to get exposed.

Danny looked down for a second.

"Ah-ah. Don't do that. I get one peek."

The man looked down briefly.

Danny's cock was already half out. The look forced him to pull his boxers back up.

"C'mon. You got this."

Danny pulled them back down. He could feel the elastic run over his sensitive head.

The man's penis flopped out and he let the briefs hit the ground.

Danny looked him in the eye as he let his fall as well.

"How do you feel?"

"Not horrible," Danny said.

"We're both exposed. So what?"

The man raised his arms. His penis hopped a little.

Danny looked.

"Now you can look if you want. But know that everyone else can, too."

Danny covered himself.

"Now that's cheating."

Slowly, Danny pried his fingers off.

He stared at the man's own member.

It was thick, at least he thought so. Not very long. Maybe three inches or so. A small head.

Danny stared at it curiously.

"Any longer and I'll have to charge you."

"Sorry. I'm sorry. I've never really seen another one before or at least been allowed to stare at one."

"That's fine. But I'd be careful if I was you."

He pointed to Danny's crotch.

Danny looked down. Horror.

He was almost fully erect. The excitement of being naked and seeing someone else naked with him was too much.

His cock throbbed and twitched. And this man was seeing it all.

"You got nothing to be worried about, kid. I'll see you inside once you've taken care of that."

The man exited, leaving Danny with his engorged cock, alone.

Danny could hardly do anything. He was too excited, too nervous and too embarrassed.

Then he heard it.

"Danny. Come back out."

His cock shrank.

He grabbed his boxer shorts and flung them on.

All his embarrassments flooded back.

Danny walked solemnly back down the hall to the light.

Once he stepped outside, he saw her.

Maggie Turner. Naked. Kissed by the sun.

Her breasts perked in the morning light. Tanlines couldn't be more evident but Danny didn't care. She was a curvy vision. Perfect in his eyes.

"Feel better now?" she asked, clearly blushing.

He did. And he didn't. His boxers were starting to bulge. In the back of his mind he wondered if he'd explode right there.

"Yeah. I really do." He tried not to stare.

"Now I'm the one with the headstart."

"Looks that way."

"Can I even the score?"

He didn't know what she meant.

"Sure I guess."

So she walked up to him, nipples poking at his chest, slipped her hands in his boxers and pulled them down and she knelt.

He couldn't look.

But she could. And she did.

Out sprang a thick, heavy, hard cock. At least to Maggie.

A big vein ran down it, throbbing. By her estimation it must've been about seven inches at least. And it was inches from her lips.

"Oh my God."

"What? Did I do something wrong?" he asked in earnest.

"No, no. It's just... you're hard."

"Oh God. I'm sorry. I feel awful-"

"Don't."

She couldn't help but stroke it with her soft, caressing hands.

"I had no idea you were this big."

"Neither did I," he said, as she rose to her feet.

His bulging cockhead brushed at her waist. She bit her lip.

"Well most of the girls know how big all the guys were in high school, but you never came up," she said.

"I always changed by myself."

She grabs his cock and softly tugs at it.

"Well I don't see why. I was surprised when Brett pantsed you."

"Why? Did it look tiny?"

"No, no. It was really nice. Bigger than any of the ones I saw here today."

"You know I think I could get used to the nudist lifestyle," he said, standing a bit prouder.

12