A First-Time Porn Star

Story Info
A college graduate stars in porn to pay off her debt.
2.6k words
3.63
49.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After graduating from college, I was drowning in debt, owing more than $15,000 in student loans and grants. The bank threatened to freeze my account if I did not pay everything back in three months and the minimum wage job I had made that almost impossible. My parents could not help, having to deal with their own expenses and I was hesitant to borrow money from my friends knowing it would take forever to pay them back.

I told my dire situation to my male roommate, Madison "Madi" and he said he had a great way for me to make lots of money in one day. I asked what that was and he said to be in a porn video. My first reaction was "Are you serious?" and he said he was. He revealed he was a camera assistant for a porn studio, surprising me as he never told me that and I could not imagine a small nerd like him doing that. He said one shoot could net $5000. If I did three, I would make enough to repay my debt. I could not imagine being naked and having explicit sex with a total stranger in front of an entire film crew, but Madi swore to give me advice on how to do well. He also said I had the perfect face and body for a porn star, being a 23- year-old brunette who worked out.

Needing the money bad I agreed to it and he set up a date and gave me the script, but when I read it I learned I would be in a lesbian scene in the director's driveway. I wanted to back out since I was neither gay nor comfortable being in an outdoor set, but chose not to due to my tough situation. Madi swore to not tell my friends or family about this.

After a week of preparing, it was time for action. That morning of the shoot, the director's assistant drove Madi and me to the location and I met my co-star, a gorgeous redhead about my height, size and age named Leann. Having done this for three years, she guided me through the process as we changed into only a tank top and shorts. After an hour, the scene started.

We leaned on the house's side with her on it kissing and feeling in each other's shorts, then pulled them down to feel each other's buttocks. I knelt in front of her to kiss her legs up to her vagina and sucked it as she moaned. She about faced, leaned on the home and I kissed her buttocks and shoved a dildo in her vagina and my fingers in her anus. I then licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus as she yelled and about faced. I held her hands up, kissing up her arms, neck, and chin.

After reaching her lips, she held me to the home and we kept kissing. She then knelt to kiss my legs up to my vagina, then licked it as I yelled. I about-faced and held onto the house as Leann kissed my buttocks, fingered my anus, and put the dildo in my vagina. I yelled as she licked between my cheeks and sucked my anus. I turned around, as she held my hands to kiss my arms, neck, and chin. We kissed and took off each other's tank tops to feel one another's breasts. I put the dildo on a strap-on and wore it as Leann kissed down my stomach and breasts, then knelt to suck it while masturbating.

She leaned on the home facing it as I stood behind her thrusting the dildo in her vagina and anus. She turned around and wore the strap-on. We lip-locked again. We lay on the ground with her on top still kissing. She moved up to let me kiss her breasts and stomach as I bent my knees, then got on all fours with that dildo above my face and let me suck it while masturbating and spanking her. She about faced to form the 69 position and licked my vagina as I still sucked the dildo, then sat on the ground as I sat on her lap to let her push the dildo in my vagina and anus and rub my chest as we kissed. I shouted and bounced hard.

She said she wanted to suck the dildo more as I wanted to suck her vagina more, so she lay down with her knees bent as I wore that strap-on, went on top of her in the 69 position, and sucked her vagina and she sucked the dildo. We grabbed and spanked each other's buttocks as we did that.

In the post shoot interview, taken in the home's living room as it was getting late, Leann and I sat on the couch naked as everyone congratulated me for doing so well. A crew member asked why I did not feel nervous. I said I followed Madi's advice particularly pretending like no one was watching us and imagining Leann was my girlfriend. Another asked how I felt having sex with another lady and I said I adored it. Oral sex and body kissing felt better than I expected. After a few more questions the director gave me the scripts for my next shoots, saying he would pay me after my third. After I got dressed, his assistant drove Madi and me home.

My next shoot was a week later in Leann's bedroom. For some reason, the script had us urinate or hold in our urine during sex, so we drank a few glasses of water beforehand. I was confused as Leann told me to just play along. We undressed and pretended to sleep on her bed, then the director started the scene. We woke, lip-locked and lay horizontally with her on top and my head sticking out the bed's edge.

Leann kissed my neck and chest, then stood on the floor with her vagina on my face. I bent my knees and sucked it while grabbing her buttocks and masturbating. I then had to urinate, but she would not get off me. I held my vagina with my legs clutched together, but she took my hands and held them to her breasts. I still went down on her as I tried to hold in my urine, crossing one leg over the other. I then urinated all over the bed, which Leann saw and said she loved.

I kept my knees up as she got off of me, bent forward to kiss me and got back on facing my legs to let me kiss her butt cheeks, lick between them, suck her anus, and finger her vagina as she bent forward to finger mine, still wet with urine. She then licked my vagina and thighs clean as I grabbed her buttocks and kissed her abdomen. We traded positions with me on top and her feet on the floor.

She licked my vagina, spanked my buttocks and fingered my anus as I fingered her anus and vagina and kissed her stomach, then moved down to lick her vagina and she fingered mine. She made me sit atop her face to kiss my butt cheeks, lick between them and suck my anus as I pinched her breasts. I then about faced so she could suck my vagina and finger her own. She then said she had to urinate, but as revenge for making me wet the bed, I did not get off of her and held her hands to my breasts, thus she had to hold it in on her own. She tightened her legs with one over the other still licking me before urinating down the edge of the bed to the floor.

Enjoying that, I laid on top of her as she kept sucking me and felt my butt to fondle her wet vagina. She lifted her legs up so I could kiss her wet thighs. I then lay facedown on the bed as she got on top of me with her feet on the floor to lick and suck my anus and vagina while I sucked her vagina. We spanked each other's buttocks, then got up with me kneeling on the bed to kiss and finger one another as I kissed her breasts and neck.

We lay on the bed with her on top and my knees bent as she kissed up my stomach and moved up to lip-lock again. We sweated from the sex as the time for the post shoot interview came. As Leann and I sat on the bed, I asked the director about the urine part, and he said it turned him on to see women urinate during sex particularly facesitting, hence there was a camera close-up to our vaginas as we did that. Leann said she had done this before and liked it. I admitted it was fun to hold it in as I gave her oral and watch her do the same.

We both still had to urinate, and the director said he wanted to film us doing it to each other's faces. I found that gross, but Leann assured me it would feel good. As I was a first timer, she told me to go first. I stood up as she knelt in front of me with her face by my vagina and mouth opened. She closed her eyes as I urinated on her. I found that enjoyable and she said my urine tasted good. Now it was my turn to kneel in front of her as she stood. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as Leann urinated onto me. I told her it felt warm and tasty, as she giggled. We stood face-to-face to lick each other clean and wipe each other's vaginas with bathroom tissue the director gave us, as the crew cleaned the set.

My last shoot was a threesome with Leann and Selina Vera, a hot 28-year-old blonde, who played Leann's doctor. To start the scene, she took us into her office as Leann had a check-up and I sat on a chair watching Selina make her undress fully and stand straight, examining her. She saw marks all over her and internal damage to her anus and vagina and asked if she had rough sex lately. Leann said she did with me, her girlfriend of six months. Selina asked if we liked rough sex and we said we did.

She asked if she could have sex with Leann, wanting to know what it was like. Leann was shocked as she never knew Selina was gay, but agreed to it. Everyone else in the office was at lunch, but, to my relief, I got to stay and watch the women lip-lock and Leann took off Selina's coat.

She sat on the exam table and they grabbed each other's buttocks. Leann knelt, lifted Selena's skirt, removed her underwear, and kissed up her legs. She licked her vagina as Selena lay on the table shouting. Leann lay on top of her to lip-lock, then moved up more letting Selena kiss down her neck, chest, and stomach as she bent her knees. Then Leann sat on her face to let her lick her vagina and feel her chest. When Selina spread her legs apart, I saw her hot vagina and got aroused wishing I could lick it.

Leann turned around to let Selina kiss her buttocks, as she fingered her vagina. She then licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus as she yelled. Leann moved down as Selina kissed up her back until she was face-up atop her. She about-faced, lip-locked with Selina, took off her tank top and bra, and kissed her neck, breasts, and torso.

Selina lay facedown as Leann stood on the floor and bent over to kiss her buttocks. I saw Leann's buttocks and wishing I could kiss it, masturbated harder. She licked in-between her cheeks and sucked her anus making Selina scream. Leann fingered her anus and vagina while kissing up her back. When she reached her neck, Selina went face-up as they kissed. Selina with her knees bent kissed Leann's forehead, put her head on her breast and caressed it as they laughed. They noticed me staring at them still masturbating and said I could join.

I joyfully got up, removed my shirt and shorts, and went to them as they sat up. We kissed as I grabbed their buttocks as they held their hands on mine. Leann held my breasts too. Selina put a hand in my panties as they kissed my arms. She then took off my panties to kiss my stomach. Leann took off my bra to kiss my neck and breasts. I did the same to her neck, breasts and arms.

Selina sat on the floor kissing my legs up to my vagina. She sucked it, grabbed my breasts, then fingered my anus. Leann lay on the table as I bent forward to kiss down her stomach, then did the same to her chest, vagina, and anus. I kissed her legs also. Selina sat behind me to kiss up my legs to my buttocks, then kissed it and Leann lay facedown letting me do the same to hers. Selina licked in-between my cheeks and sucked my asshole as I did the same to Leann making her orgasm. She moved down as I kissed up her back as Selina did the same to me, standing up. She then grinded her vagina on my buttocks. I about faced and she kissed my chest, arms and neck.

Leann put her arms around my waist, hands on my vagina, kissed my neck, and grinded her vagina on my buttocks as I grabbed Selina's chest, vagina, and buttocks. We lay down with Selina at the bottom, me in the center and Leann on top. I kissed down Selina's neck, chest and stomach as Leann kissed down my back. I then licked Selina's vagina holding her breasts as Leann kissed my buttocks. I then kissed Selina's legs as Leann licked between my cheeks and sucked my anus. I turned face-up with my knees bent and put my head under Selina's buttocks to kiss it as Leann kissed my legs up to my vagina. She sucked it and held my breasts, as I licked between Selina's cheeks and sucked her anus. Leann kissed up my stomach, chest, and neck as Selina went down to let me kiss up her back going on top of Leann. We sat up and kissed and felt each other's bodies before Selina's break ended forcing us to stop and get dressed.

As she put on her bra and panties Leann and I thanked her for the terrific lovemaking and left the office, but stood outside secretly watching her organize the papers on her desk, then sit at her chair to put on her shirt, but toss her skirt aside. The thought of sitting on a soft leather chair naked aroused me.

At the post-shoot interview, I said I loved the threesome, but did not think porn was the best career for me as I wanted to save my body for someone I really loved. The director understood, and gave me a check for $15,000. I thanked him, then his assistant drove Madi and me home, where I asked Madi what I should do if my friends or family asked where I got the cash from. He said to say I helped him with his film projects for his class. I prayed it would work before thanking him for saving me from falling into financial trouble.