A Fixing from the Doc Ch. 01

Story Info
Nurse Abby gets a rude awakening.
1.9k words
3.98
27.8k
21

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One - This is not the romantic part but the intro to the whole story!

*****

What. The. Hell.

It's the only way for me to think about it. Who would have thought that I would be the one to be dominated in such a manner?

Jeremy started out being a kid that rode the bus with me to school when I was seven. As my father's business grew larger and started to employ a lot of the townsfolk - Jeremy's folks included - Jeremy and I started talking one day about how my father was "a great man." I just rolled my eyes. My father was my father but he wasn't all that great of a man at home. Constantly fighting and hitting my mom all the time, lying about his whereabouts, never making it to my recitals. Great man, alright.

But that started a friendship that would withstand storm strength word insults and volcanoes of angry issues and situations. He would sit next to me on the bus in his jeans and his dirty used jacket and me in my nice white tights and dresses. He would be scruffy from running and fighting other kids in the dirt, and then there was me, scented like lilacs and honey. I was the poster child of rich kid. He was on the other side of the tracks.

I had a kid a couple of grades above me call me a bitch, and then he shoved me into the dirt. Dirtying up my dress, I started to sniffle to hold back tears when I see a dust storm roll up and knock this kid out. Jeremy. "Nobody messes with my friend. Butthead."

It went like that for a good couple of years until high school at least. Jeremy fell behind a grade and had to redo freshman year again, and I was helping him keep his grades up. Not only that, but Jeremy had opened my eyes to sex. My virginity went out the door when I hit sixteen and him seventeen. When my father found out I was going over the railroad tracks to tutor a "No good, waste of human flesh" poor kid out, he blew it through the roof. I was no longer allowed to tutor Jeremy, and if I did, I could pretty much call myself homeless. Unfortunately, my father knew I had had sexual relations when I wasn't supposed to be doing anything. I was supposed to be the trophy daughter. Not fucking around with leeches as he called Jeremy.

When I tried telling Jeremy about this, he wasn't having it.

"Jeremy, my dad is forcing this on me! It isn't me doing this! You know it!"

He smirked, "It's okay Abby, just go back to your comfortable home and tell Daddy you told that poor kid off!"

He turned to stomp away when I yelled "Fine then! Be a fucking douche bag! I told you so we could continue to be together, but you make me the bad person? Good! Asshole! I hope I never see you again!" And with that, I stormed off.

Jeremy never showed up to school again for the rest of the school year, and I found out that he had moved out of his parent's place to live on his own at seventeen. The whole time I was thinking, "Why didn't I go with him?"

Ten years has gone by.

And boy did I get a surprise.

I was leaving the hospital after my shift with the pediatric ward when I turned to find my friend Melissa walking towards me. "Abby! Abby!" She waddled over to me, moving tummy first from her eight month old baby bump.

"Jesus Melissa, stop. Stop! You have more than yourself to worry about now!" I reprimanded her.

"Oh lordy Abby, shut it. I'm fine. Just pregnant. Wanna hear the juicy gossip I got today?" Always gossip with this one. I nod.

"Sure, what's up?"

"So Doctor Fenick is leaving for retirement in the next week, and the new replacement doctor is absolutely HOT! I literally would drop and bed this man if I wouldn't suffocate him!" I roll my eyes. Every man is hot right now to this pregnant woman.

"Who is it?"

"A Doctor Jackman, he is from Phoenix and he is to die for. He's at least six foot five, probably one-eighty, and has the blackest hair I've ever seen, so black it has a bluish hue to it in our lights, and boy! He's tan, trim, and has beautiful hazel eyes!"

I count to ten. The man she is describing could easily be Jeremy Jackman. But he wouldn't be a doctor would he? He would be probably a park ranger, or, or in jail. Something not intellectual like that. Not that he was dumb, but he would not be the guy I would think of being a doctor.

"Okay Melissa, I am headed home. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I smiled and turned toward my car, got in and started for home.

The next morning I got into work to hear from our head nurse that nurses for the pediatric ward had a meeting to meet with the new doctor. All of us were talking about what we hoped to get for a doctor. Everyone but Melissa had yet to meet him, and she seemed in a tizzy about it. I went to get some apple juice and a donut when the door to the break room opened. Every last nurse stopped talking, I turned around while shoving the donut into my mouth, to freeze mid bite and swallow. It couldn't be.

I choked, pulling attention to myself, the nurses seem fazed but the doctor definitely wasn't. He rushed over and turned me behind and shoved his hands into my diaphragm. I felt the donut dislodge and it went spewing out of my mouth. The hands were warm wrapped around my waist and forced me down into the chair next to us. Sitting down I felt hands on my knees and looked into the hazel eyes of none other than Jeremy Jackman. Dr. Jackman. Well shit.

"Well Ms. Adams, it is a pleasure seeing you again, but maybe next time... no donuts. Hmm?"

I just stared. How dared he and how did he become a doctor?"

"Well, hello Dr. Jackman. I'm sorry your first official visit included giving me the Heimlich Maneuver... at least we know you'll be able to help us that way." I stood up and grabbed my apple juice, turning around to see all the nurses staring at me.

"What? I didn't grab another donut guys. Promise!" They finally turned away from me to face the front of the room to where our head nurse Nancy and Jeremy or, ahem, Dr. Jackman were standing. He was dressed in a white doctors robe with a black pair of pants, shoes, and a dark green shirt that seemed to only emphasis his tan skin. His hair was longer than usually recommended for doctors and he had it slicked back with some oil. I flushed thinking about how warm his hands had felt on my midsection, and then right after on my waist. The flush just kept growing and growing until I was certain I was the color red and my chest probably matched that too.

"Ladies, I am proud to present to you our newest pediatrician, Doctor Jeremy Jackman!" No surprise I had missed her speech she was giving. Oops. Every eye in the room was watching Dr. Jackman, if he were a candle all that would be left of him was the small metal piece holding the wick at the bottom - the nurses were roasting him with their eyes.

"Hello, ladies, my name is Dr. Jeremy Jackman, I have been a doctor for about two years now, and hope to make this my one and only hospital to work at. I am excited to be working side by side with you and hope that you never have any issues bringing forth any questions or concerns with me. We are a team after all right?" All the nurses nodded and murmured their agreement. I just stared.

How the hell did he become a doctor? He struggled so much in school though...? Shaking my head I wasn't thinking about anything or anything other than my amazement. But of course... I wasn't paying attention.

"Uh, Ms. Adams, may I have a word with you afterwards? You seem terribly lost." I felt the flush rise again at having everyone turn towards me with the laser eyes. "Uh, yes Doctor."

The meeting went into what was slightly changing and some new things that were to be done to help make the pediatric ward more efficient. After that we were dismissed and I just sat there with the apple juice, still untouched in my hand. The room emptied out with the girls glancing at me shyly then looking at Doctor Jackman. When it was completely emptied he went to the door, shut it, and then turned around.

Sitting down next to me, he cleared his throat. "I, uh, didn't know you worked here Abby."

I kept my eyes down on the table. The flush deepened and I desperately wanted to look into his hazel eye and get lost. But it wasn't meant to be with my attitude. "Right. That's okay Dr. Jackman. There are those that need you here." I faked a smile, and turned to look at his tan face.

His face wasn't pleased. "I meant it though. I didn't ever want to see you again after I left that shitty little town. Your father fucked so much shit up for me I ended up leaving to another state just to get my life back together again." I scowled. How dared he.

"I think you are making this bigger than it really is. He fucked your life up? He simply got you moving in a way to better yourself. Don't give me excuses like that. You have done just fine for yourself." I stood up to leave, only to have my wrist pulled in a way that sent me tumbling backwards into his lap.

I instantly felt his hard erection on my ass hugged by my butt cheeks. A hand was on my hip and another moved from my wrist to my neck. He squeezed my neck putting pressure on me to sit closer to him. Whispering in my ear, "I will have you fucked and fine by the end of this time. Understand? I won't deal with being made less than I am. I have worked too hard to be made to feel belittled again. And I'm getting my revenge to your father by fucking you any which way I want, when I want. Understand?"

I leaped out of his grasp and walked to the other side of the room. "You're absolutely crazy if you think I'm just going to be fucked by you for revenge to my father." He smiled an evil grin that sent a shiver down my back.

"Oh yes I will, or I'll make sure nobody hires you in the state again. Understand? I might not be much here yet, but my name proceeds me in most areas of this state and those branching around it due to my diligence in child healthcare. Don't think I can't do what your dad did to me... I will send you an address to visit later this week. Don't fuck it up there Abby." He stood slowly, allowing me to see his hard erection through his dress pants and walked out the room, and I stared at his ass while he did so.

Fuck.

Keep an eye out for Chapter two!