A Fixing from the Doc Ch. 02

Story Info
Nurse Abby gets a rude awakening.
2.9k words
4.23
18.6k
12

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you and this is part two of A Fixing From The Doc! I don't know how many of these chapters I will be doing but I appreciate all the feedback and all the notices from people reading my writing! If you like it... rate it! If not... rate it! And leave me some constructive criticism! I always love hearing from others what I could do better! Enjoy! I know I will!

*****

My heart raced.

Raced right through what felt like the cavity in which held it strongly, just hoping that I didn't get that message telling me I had to give it to Jeremy. Not that I didn't want to... I just didn't want to be forced to.

If I'm gonna fuck someone shouldn't I have at least some pleasure in it too? But of course that didn't matter to him. I was just a guilty pleasure of revenge for him.

But why was I being targeted for this? What did I do to deserve this? I originally let him down easily by trying to make it so my father wouldn't mess his life up... wouldn't that make me a saint in most cases? And what exactly did my father do?

I sat down on my recliner. I had worked the whole day away in a faze. I didn't notice half my patients and those that noticed I wasn't completely there, seem to realize that Nurse Abby wasn't in the talking mood. Which made me more upset with Dr. Jackman. How dared he mess me up with my patients? I became a nurse for a reason and that reason was for the smile of a child getting better! And not socializing with the children really did damper my day. Asshole.

I had worked until the end of my shift just barely getting by on the necessities of what my job entailed, finally leaving, ignoring the call of the nurses on an after work drink to discuss the new handsome doctor. The drive home never even hit me until I realized I was at my door with my keys at hand just waiting to let myself in. Holy hell.

I leaned back, how was I going to handle this? And what dirt did Dr. Jeremy Jackman think he had on me? I had all A's in school and college, I partied a little in college but was an overall good student and female, I volunteered my time doing things for others... what did he have? I didn't get wasted on Fridays and I didn't bring random strangers home... in fact, looking at my sexual prowess I'd say I was more of a prude than anything. I have had four partners since I lost my virginity and that was with the man in question first... What did he have?

I couldn't come up with anything, so I decided to try to forget about the time coming in fast. Getting up I decided I would make myself a nice dinner, have a glass of wine, and take a hot bath before allowing myself the pleasure of reading a new romance book that had been sitting on my kindle for so long. Nodding I turned and started just that track.

I pulled the chicken out of the fridge and grabbed a yellow squash and zucchini from the counter and started dicing the veggies, finally throwing them into the sautee pan to give them a crisp edge with Parmesan cheese and a dab of coconut oil. The chicken was sliced thinly and then added to the pan and cooked with the veggies until both were crisp and then strained of oil, salt and pepper... and dinner. I went to the cabinet to grab a bottle of wine and pulled the cabarnet I had received from my mother two years prior at a wine bottle party she hosted, cracked it open, and sat down at the table to eat.

Before taking the first bite, I decided to kick back into the tub with dinner, the wine, and the kindle. Walking out of the kitchen/dining room I went to the bathroom, started the hot water in the old fashioned claw-foot tub and dropped in some lavender oil. The lights were switched to candles and the scent of lavender and sea salt filled the room. I grabbed my plate and the wine bottle and walked into the bathroom. Turned the blue tooth box on in the corner to piano and ended up stripping down and settling into the tub with the water still going strong. As I settled in, I finished the food and set it to the floor beside me, and then grabbed the wine and burrowed into the water with my nose above the water and everything else below. I finally gave myself the right to think about the old Jeremy... in the new Jeremy body...

"Jeremy, slow down... you know I haven't played with anybody." I push into his chest.

"Abby, I know, I am focused more on getting you comfortable." He grabbed my wrists and twisted me around so I was facing his bed. "I am focused on you and only you right now dear."

I gulped my nervousness down and nodded. He was right. He would take care of me. "Okay..." He walked behind me hugging my back with his chest, allowing me to feel the erection pressing into his jeans on me. I followed his movements and walked towards the bed until my shins hit his mattress and I felt him slide his hands from my hips to my shoulders, kneading into the tense knots forming... his lips caressed the nape of my neck and slid across the back of my neck to the other side. I sighed, his hands slowly going from my shoulders working their way to my skirt and undoing it for me. I held my breath to feel him make his way from my shoulders down my back until I felt his lips kiss my butt cheek softly, only to bite it and then suck the pain out of the spot. I moaned, grinding my ass into his chest wanting more of that painful pleasure.

I heard Jeremy sit back for a second and a zipper, and the drop of clothing, trying to turn around I felt his hands on the opposite side of my face forcing my head to stay forward and not turn to him. "Don't look... let the anticipation build Abby."

I nodded again and let out my breath finally. My breath was ragged with want, I could feel my pussy getting juicy with the idea of anything from him. I had masturbated but never had I understood the appeal of it; the why women did it. Men did it for pleasure but I never understood the true pleasure of it.

Next, I felt Jeremy's hands slide up from my ankles, to my knee highs and slide those down to my feet, lifting up the foot and sliding the knee high and the flats I had on, off, and across the floor. He did the same to the other foot and slowly slid his hands back up my legs, tickling them on the way back up to where my skirt had been, and finally, to my ass.

Grasping my ass I felt him squeeze the muscles and the globes and spread my ass to let my butt cheeks clap back into themselves. He groaned, I groaned, and finally he pulled my tank top and camisole off leaving me without anything on outside of the underwear. I usually wore a bra but my breast had been more sensitive with the last growth of late and the camisole covered my nipples enough since it was roughly 70 degrees out.

Hands slowly reached around my front and attached to my nipples causing me to gasp and lean my head back and arch into his hands. His grasp around the nipples hardened and finally started twisting causing me to grind my ass into his erection. He had stripped off his boxers and stood with just his shirt on. I wanted to turn around and explore his chest and cock but was ashamed I'd look like a whore wanting to touch his body.

"Abby, touch me. Grab my dick, touch me where you want and need to." That was all the information and permission I needed. I let my hand wonder down from his side, following the curve of his pelvic muscles streamlining me right to the muscle I wanted in my hand. I felt the heat before I felt the flesh and when my hand went around his cock I sighed. Jeremy grunted at my tight squeeze and started to thrust into my hand. My pussy started to warm up even more and finally, I felt like I had water dripping down my inner thigh. Ashamed I had somehow pissed myself, I moved away from Jeremy in embarrassment. "Jeremy, I am sorry, but I need to use the bathroom, I might have had an accident apparently..."

I felt his hands grasp my shoulders and turn me around so I was facing him. My eyes raked from his messy black hair, to his hazel eyes down to his prick, standing proudly in front of me saluting me. I was still staring at it when he grunted, to get my attention. Embarrassed even more so now, having pissed myself somehow, and for being caught staring at his monster of a penis, I looked up at Jeremy from under my eye lashes, flushed cheeks slowly flushing downward into my chest.

"Abby, you didn't piss yourself. You're wet. That is supposed to happen babe." I shook my head, "Nobody gets THAT wet Jeremy. Besides, that has to be urine. That's not normal..." He smiled his crooked bad boy smile, pulling me into his arms and one hand going around my ass to between my thighs and swiping some of the liquid up. He pulled it to his face and said, "If it's urine would I do this?" Quickly before I knew what he was doing he put his finger between his lips sucking on it until he popped it out with an audible pop!

"Uh..." What? People eat that? Wasn't that... gross?

Jeremy seemed to realize I was out of my league nevertheless and pushed me onto his bed, I bounced feeling my breast jiggle and finally sat up with my elbows behind me, and legs off the bed just a little with my feet dangling. Jeremy sat on the ground and slowly spread my legs and pussy apart, the flush was starting to feel really warm since I had never had anyone down there. I'm not even a big masturbator remember? I tried sliding up, only to feel Jeremy put his hands on my ass and push my cunt to his face. And holy hell.

His tongue did stuff I didn't think was possible. Licking up the inside of my thigh cleaning off my pussy juice and my creams from my lips I moaned, head falling back and just feeling it. The circling of his tongue on my pussy clearing of my pussy juice and massaging the muscle just made me want to wiggle. I ground my hips into his face, not worry about suffocating him. When he found that spot that I had found feels good, he started slowly sucking on it and drawing it into his mouth to let it go again with a pop.

"Jeremy," I started to speak before moaning one more time, "Jesus, Jeremy please..." I wasn't sure what I was asking for. All I felt like was leaving my body behind, the feeling that I wasn't attached anymore to myself.

"What Abby? You like it when I eat your pussy out?" I moaned, Fuck. Yes. He surprised me then by not only leaving The Point, but also by flicking it with a finger, and fingering my pussy. I could feel the juices gush out of my pussy enveloping his fingers. He then started licking downward, spreading my legs and lifting my lower body up until just my hips and below were off the bed.

"Jeremy?"

"Abby, shut the fuck up and just lay back and relax. Jesus woman, let me do what I can do..." He started licking down the taint and finally, started licking around my asshole. What in the ever loving hell? Slowly, with the vaginal penetration of his finger, the point being flicked continuous, and the hot thick breathe on my anus I let out a scream. The floating sensation had become too much for me to handle and I had to fall sometime. The fall was even more beautiful then the rise.

Finally becoming aware of my surroundings I realized he had finally slithered up to my body with his face next to mine, his eyes peering into mine. "Baby, are you sure you want to do this... we don't have to do this if you don't want to." His concern melted my heart and I finally felt the drive to continue again. "No, I want you Jeremy... please."

Looking down he nodded, took a deep breath and then looked back into my eyes. His stare told me I was his main focus was on me and only me. I felt his hands grab at the side of my head holding my face continuously to his. I felt his body slide align to mine, his pelvis right next to mine, and feeling everything he had to give.

His dick swiped across my pussy and I felt my stomach clench and then expand, begging, pleading for something to fill it. I raised my hips sliding my slit over the head of his dick. "Jeremy... please... please..." With a grunt he sighed and then nodded again. Sliding into the sheath I felt like I was getting a baseball bat shoved into me. I grunted. Jeremy stopped moving his hips to mine, then looked into my eyes again after closing them for a second... and then kissed my lips slowly, distracting me from the pain from down below. When I started to loosen up enough to relax officially, he opened his eyes and slammed into the hymen, breaking it and filling my womb it felt with his dick. I cried out.

"Abby, give it a second, don't move. Let it settle and it'll get better. I promise... wait baby." I nodded, a tear fell out of my eye and I felt Jeremy swipe at the tear and kiss my cheek. My pain was finally receding and I was feeling the girth of Jeremy and starting to itch... I wanted something more. I sighed, "Jeremy... please." He nodded and I watched his pupils expand and the color of his eyes slowly disappear.

The slow thrust of his hips had my nails raking down his back, begging for him to give it all to me. He filled me to the brim and I felt my head fall backwards just rolling with the sensations I felt going from my clit being hit by his pelvic bone, and the tingling going through my stomach from his nuts hitting my ass. Slow thrusting was not what I wanted though. "Jeremy... I need..." He grunted, "Abby, what the fuck do you need?" I grunted again when he hit the peak of my pussy. "I need... more. Jeremy, I want more." And instantly I saw his pupils extend even more until his eyes had lost all the color in them.

SLAM. I moaned, he slammed in so hard I felt him all the way to my throat. The sensations I had had before started to sparkle and I knew the first orgasm wasn't going to be anything compared to this. I could tell the rise was going to be slower but also more powerful. Jeremy changed his angle of his hips and his cock started to slide across the top of my pussy and I started to feel the juices slide out of my pussy, leaking around his cock and making him slide even faster into me. The continuous expanding and shrinking of my cunt and the sliding of Jeremy's nuts hitting my ass faster and faster, as well as harder, I finally hit the peak and felt like the fireworks had finally started to explode in my womb. I scream out Jeremy's name... and I felt him grunt and extend his face up to the air... and then my pussy flooded with more heat from his cum.

I woke up from the tub to find my hand in my pussy, the water long cold. My limbs had long since lost the ability to control the shaking and I ended up just finishing my washing up by getting my hair barely washed and jumped out. I grabbed the tablet I had put to the side on the counter and went to grab my phone to see the time.

I clicked the unlock on my phone to realize it was 2 A.M. in the morning, with me having to be up at 7 A.M., not only that... but I had barely missed a voicemail... it must have been what woke me up from my wet dream.

"Two days, wear red, be ready at 7, and I expect heels." Click.

Well fuck. Time to go shopping again I guess.