A Fixing from the Doc Ch. 06

Story Info
Nurse Abby gets a pleasurable awakening.
3.7k words
4.39
17.6k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, sorry it has taken so long to get back to writing. With the new job promotion and the school education necessity I have been slacking on writing... but don't worry! I'll keep plugging away at this in between my class courses this semester so we can figure out what happens with the doctor and his naughty nurse!

*****

I sat back taking a deep breath and then simply decide to go with the flow of his directions. Why fight with something, that if I really think about it... I want? When was the last time I truly did something for my satisfaction?

Leaning back into the buttery seats of the car I roll the bottom of the dress up slowly from my left leg knowing he is watching me from the side of his eye. When it started to rise from the right side as well, I switched and slowly started to draw that upward until finally grabbing the whole dress and lying it smoothly across my stomach. My vagina was smoothed clear of hair, and already, warm and starting to leak even more.

Breathing in I forced myself to relax even more by leaning the seat back a little bit to allow myself to support myself on my left elbow. Raising my leg up I set the heel onto the dash of the car to open my legs even more to allow myself to have the room necessary to touch myself. I felt the car slow down, causing me to glance over to Doctor Jackman. He had his hand on the wheel and one on the shifter slowing down the car at a stop light. Glancing at me, and down he nodded in expectation.

I glanced down again at myself and slowly slid my hand down my right leg and started shimmering my fingers around my clit, and slowly entering my middle finger into my pussy. The heat ramped up in my face when I realized anyone outside could probably see me doing this... and then I felt the spike of desire shoot from my breast straight to my groin. I cracked my neck and drew some of the cum out and rubbing it in circular motions around my clitoris. I moaned. The relief of touching myself was causing me to focus on me, and finally, getting the kick of desire that I had been missing lately. I heard Jackman growl at my finally getting into it.

He slammed on the gas causing me to shove my fingers deeper around my clitoris and causing me to gasp. Turned on, I was ready to ignore everything around me. The turning and slowing and speeding of the car was nothing to my focus on myself and my inner whore. I wanted her out. I wanted to scream my release. I wanted to be fucked finally. It wouldn't be a turn over and just go to bed night.

I started to picture Jackman - no, Jeremy standing on his feet behind me with me bent over a bed, my breast scraping the silk sheets and him thrusting deep into me... hitting my g-spot and making me cum onto his cock. Just slippery, dirty, nasty sex.

The circling of my clitoris was finally causing me to dig for my g-spot and when found, I was moving my finger in the come hither form. I was going to cum... I was so close.

"You shall not cum until I tell you." The voice melted over me in waves of heat until, understanding what he just said, I froze. I snapped out of the moment and shut down.

"But..." I started.

"I have not given you permission to cum. That is my choice and my right to decide if you shall. You may pull your dress down. We're almost to the gates." His words weren't hard or even rude... just stating the facts. I felt my heart jump at maybe he wasn't going to be a complete douche bag the whole night.

We drove past the iron gates blocking the outside from the inside of his house. It wasn't terribly large, much larger than my place but it was... modest. The lawn was lush and the shrubbery fitting for the exterior. It was a dark blue with white shudders and what looked like green curtains on the inside, not feminine, but not overly masculine either. The driveway was freshly set with black top and drove right to the arch way before the entrance of the garage with the archway being the entrance to the house from the garage. And if correct, the entrance to the house was also in the basement through the garage.

My heart was pumping even harder. The dress had fallen onto my warm flesh again and I pulled the seat into a sitting position, with the garage door opening I knew that either tonight was going to be a long night of passion and teasing... or a misery stuffing. And I wasn't going to let it be the latter.

Pulling into the naked garage except for dozens of boxed hanging around, Dr. Jackman shut the car off and looked over at me expectantly. I nodded. Opening the door he stepped out and loped around the front of the car to my car door opening it smoothly. I gulped. Here goes.

Stepping out of the car I felt the shiver of excitement start its descend onto my pussy and decided to amp it up a notch. Why not make this about me AND him? It didn't have to be just a one way! Sliding my leg out of the car and standing slowly I made sure Jackman got a full glance at my cleavage before stepping out of the shadow of the car door. Standing there he lightly closed the door shut and then stepped back. I turned my back and slowly slid my hand up until I found the tab holding the zipper in, and unfastening it and letting the zipper do most of the work. When it hit right above my ass, I let it sit and then turned around. Turning I found an empty room. Well damn.

The door at the end of the room was open with faint lighting leading the way to the downstairs below. The steps were a dark hardwood that echoed my heeled step into the stairwell. I faced forward to what I wanted tonight to be. Me. Him. Orgasm on orgasm. Slowly descending I finally came into a dark red room with white and black curtains covering what might have been cases on the wall. A spot light shined onto a literal, chain linked fence. A grunt from somewhere in the darkness told me to continue. My pussy dribbled a bit more moisture and I felt it leak down my leg like a tear drop.

I sighed and cracked my neck and let the top of the dress fall down and the weight of that, letting the zipper undo itself to the end. With that, the dress fell into a silent heap. Jackman's deep breath in told me even though I had gained a little since high school... I definitely still had it to take his breath away. Stepping away from the little puddle of dress I stepped forward to the fence. My high heels maintained my height and I pushed my hips into the sway. Finally, my hands grasped onto the cold fence. I pulled myself even closer so I literally was nose in a diamond pocket... and waited. And waited. And waited.

I felt him before I heard him... the slight change in temperature and then finally, the grasping of my hands and pulling them closer to the top of the fence. On the top he had his tie to tie my hands around the diamonds. Not too tight but tight enough to know I was to stay there. I swayed my hips side to side to move something. With a whistle I felt the slap to my left ass cheek and sucked in my breath. Holy shit that hurt! My ass stopped swaying. Turning my cheek to the fence and my face to the left I watched him finish the knots on my hands and finally to walk away.

Jackman, had definitely worked on his beautiful body the whole time he was been gone. The view from behind had me wanting to drool and to just beg for a cock in the pussy so bad. His butt was a perfect bubble of muscle even if it was visible through the dress pants. His shoes had been kicked off and socks gone as well, but the shirt, the jacket and the undershirt were long gone. He'd wet his hair back so it was lying flat back and was undoing his belt from his pants... at least that what it looked like from this angle.

The only problem truly, was standing in heels, with the inability to move, as well as the minimal view I had on him.

"Abby, turn your face to the fence and don't look anywhere else but forward. Understood?" I nodded my agreement by facing forward and realized he couldn't see that movement.

"Yes, sir." I heard the pants drop to the ground and wanted to start grinding my pelvis into the fence. Anything to help get rid of the pressure building. A crank and click was heard and the black space in front of me opened up to a mirror. Just small enough for someone in heels of my height to see a little of the world behind me. The room's originally covered cabinets I couldn't see behind were opened finally.

Nothing but whips, paddles, gag balls and things I'd never seen before were hanging in them... in their own little show cases. What in the fuck.

He must of heard my gasp... "I will only use what will help excel your understanding and study of this and nothing more for the time being. I'd prefer to treat you to the full extent BDSM but I will not terrorize you. Fair? You may speak now."

I was wordless and completely muted believe it or not. I mumbled until I found the words to speak.

"I, I don't know really much of this... I've only read the usual books like Fifty Shades... What do I do?" The mirror showed a genuine smile I remembered.

"You take what I give you, and say thank you sir. Now. I want you to think of a word that would not go well with any of the sexual natures in the room... got a word?"

I thought hard... and found the word. "I choose... Doctor."

He shook his head no... "Pick another, that one is too close to real life obviously."

Thinking hard again I decided to use the word Ice. It's a pretty basic one right?

"Very well. If we come to a point in which the current activity is too much for you, whether mentally or physically, and I mean truly too much for you, you say that word and I shall stop. Confirm?"

I agreed. I watched him from the view from behind for a bit ogling his ass and genuinely wanting to just bite it. It was that juicy. He grabbed a small slim rod, almost like the safety rods in new parking lots that warn the plow guys of edges. Walking back to me he looked into the mirror and spoke with a slight smile. "I will only give you five strikes today for your retaliation and initiation of disciple. After every strike, I want you to say 'Sir, that was strike number number, please do not stop until we hit strike number five. Thank you. Does that make sense?"

I nodded in silence, then spoke to him, "Yes, sir." My pussy was starting to leak again and my body was getting more warm with the thought of finally getting to the business.

WHIP. And it felt like a line of fire had smacked across my ass so fast, and left the heat in the wake of it too. I took air in and stretched to the fence. My forehead rubbing the iron chain links.

"Abby... speak before I add another count to this..." His voice was quiet but direct.

"Sir, that was strike number one. Please do not stop until," I breathed in, "we hit strike number five. Thank you." The heat had finally faded and just the tingling of the strike now was felt.

"Great. Great repeat." The next whip cracked across the opposite cheek and I squeaked. More pussy juice slid down my leg making me wonder why this felt good even though it hurt like a son of a bitch.

"Sir, that was strike number two, please do not stop until we hit strike number five. Thank you."

The moan of approval reverbed from behind me and the next two smacked were perpendicular to the very first two strikes. The final fifth strike hit be flat across both butt cheeks. I had lost my breath with it correlating all four strikes into one. Each line ached and sent pleasure straight to my cunt, ass, and chest. My vision saw stars even as my eyes teared up.

"S-s-sir, that was st-st-strike number five."I heaved in air to keep from crying. "Please, do not st-st-stop un-until we hit strike num-num-number five. Thank y-you." I closed my eyes. I couldn't handle more of the being hit. It hurt too much to handle. A little went a long way but too much just hurt.

Opening my eyes Jackman was beaming me with a full smile which I hadn't seen since before we split apart. It made my ass warm and finally made me want to grind against something. His face, his mouth, his tongue, his dick. ANYTHING.

"I'm very proud of you Abby. How was the process. You may speak your mind."

I closed my eyes, swallowed and said, "That fucking hurt. It felt like fire but went away the first four times, but that final one literally felt like it was a never ending pain tactic." He nodded, his smile dimming.

"It is literally just nerves of pain and pleasure for that. Disciplining is a necessity when I cannot get you to follow directions. I will never discipline you without cause unless, you decide you'd like to have a spanking. Is that fair?"

Nodding, "Yes, sir." His eyes burst with bright feverish light. Turning from me I watched the mirror and in turn, his ass as he walked away... wanting to grope it. He set the slim switch back into the case and then shut the curtain to it. To the right of him, he grabbed a small bullet from the display case off it's charger., and on the right side of that, a small spray can of something. Walking over, he finally got closer to the skin of my ass by bending down. Breathing slowly onto the skin made it warm up but then after that, the small hiss of cold air hit my ass and I felt myself sigh. Relief. I leaned against the fence and extended my ass out to him in relief. Moaning my approval I just settled onto the fence.

I felt the skin finally unlock itself from its tense stance and felt the sliver of the bullet sliding on the juices between my legs. Jackman slid one of my legs over and lifted it onto the fence about three feet up. It separated my buttcheeks and pussy lips. The cool air hit my core and I started to drip some more juice. I breathed in big breaths so I wouldn't moan loud, when the bullet hit my clit and I grabbed onto the fence to keep from throwing myself backwards.

"ahhhhh..." The sound came out but from within deep to my chest and uncontrolled. A hand was sliding back and forth over the tender skin of my ass and slowly, sliding between my buttcheeks to my asshole. He never focused on it, just rolled his fingers back and forth from the front of my cunt, to the taint, and finally my ass and up. Just slithering his fingers and tapping on me as if playing the piano.

I took a breath and slid my ass closer to him. Wanting more, needing more. Relief at last.

The breath before his mouth hit my core took me sky high. Not an orgasm but full of relief and height that promised that even if this man was hating me, he wouldn't just use me completely for a quick fuck. I moaned. His tongue circling around my pussy driving me nuts. The slow circling inward had me on wits end and I wanted to just sit. So I slid my pussy closer to him and lowered my body more onto him, signalling I wanted more. He slid his tongue right to my clit and without a word, slid it straight from the clit to the asshole and was gone before I could think of a word. The wet trail only guided my juices into those directions. I banged my head onto the chain links. Damnit!

"Dearest Abby, I must warn you against telling me even bodily what you want me to do... It always will end this way with you handing onto the edge of an almost orgasm." He chuckled amused. "But I promise you'll get yours. Now lower your leg, and let's get you untied from the fence. When I've got you untied I want you to go sit at the side of the bed in the corner, and sit with your knees to the floor and the heels on your ass. Does that make sense?" He waited.

"You want me to sit with my heels supporting my ass and my knees supporting my body..." He nodded into the mirror. "Yes, sir."

The ties that had held my hands up for so long really were what were supporting me. I went to step back and ended up clinging onto the fence with Jackman's hands supporting my hips. "Abby, remember for next time... refrain from locking your knees so you don't collapse."

I collected myself and turned around toward the bed. It was a king bed but it was situated onto a series of rope, so it swayed, I sat down onto my knees realigning my feet to support my ass without leaning too heavily on the stiletto risking them breaking. I set my hands flat onto my knees and bowed my head toward my legs waiting for whatever was next. The complete honesty of this was... this was exciting when I didn't know what to expect. The unknown factor was what made me want to continue going with this.

The movement around my face told me something was coming around me, looking up I saw just muscle, on muscle, on muscle of a thigh, and the strong sharp cologne again just tickling my nose. His hard cock was in front of me and he sat in front of me. I looked up at him in expectation. He looked down to me and spoke one word. "Suck."

I moved my hands to circle the base of his cock and could only get it around half way. He had definitely hit full maturity after he left... I looked up to see him watching with pinpointing eyes at me. Drilling into my eyes I finally bowed down and licked the head of his cock. His eyes shuttered shut and I then looked at what I was up against. I stroked his cock and finally decided to lubricate it some more to make it an easier job. Swallowing his dick and trying to make my way down his cock without choking myself was a job in itself.

I hit the back of my throat and wanted to slide up to repeat but felt his hand on the back of my neck, softly pushing me down some more. I gagged... he let up then pushed my head down again slowly, asking once more, to continue to go down. I pushed past the gag reflex and ended up with his cock in my throat. I swallowed and felt the pressure tighten in my throat from the vacuum I had created.

Jackman groaned, and let go of my head. I slid up and sucked air in, the drool of going down so far and past my gag reflex spilled the saliva from my mouth, ropes of it clinging to his cock and my lips. I licked it up and then spit it back onto his cock. Rubbing his head I felt the first leak of pre-cum hit my tongue and slide back. with that taste I wanted more... everywhere. On me, in me, around me. Everywhere.

I forced myself to go down and this time didn't let my eyes leave his face. He opened his eyes to stare into mine and every time something felt good to him, I would store that knowledge and continue to do different tactics learning his cock's likes and dislikes. The enlarged dick got even larger as he flexed his dick, causing it to move around in my throat. The unsuspecting move caused me to gag again and release with a pop off his cock. I sucked air in, to have him step up from the bed and to stand in front of my face.

"On the bed, I want you on hand and knees. Spread legs." His voice terse and dominant, leaving no space to argue. I swallowed the mass that had accumulated in my throat and the weight that was slowly settling in my stomach. The butterflies had long since left.

Standing up I moved around him and stretched onto the black silken sheets on the bed and felt my nipples rub the surface as I moved myself more onto my arms. The cooled air touched my core and I felt my lips open lightly, I slid my ass higher into the air and finally slid my legs farther apart, separating lips of both pussy sets and exposing my asshole to the room. I looked back to find Jackman looking at me with eyes wide open and licking his lips. I finally spoke...

"Well, you got me where you want me... now please, let me, help you get where you want to go..." and with that, he grabbed my hips and set his cock to my lips, rubbing against the juices that were building up and the swelling of the cunt as well... and slammed home.