A Flight of Fancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why yes, if you like, but I don't think you'll be too comfortable," he advised falsely. Debbie was sitting in the isle seat, and Robert next to her. She swung her long brown legs across his lap, shifted her bottom until the tops of the backs of her legs rested against his right outer thigh. Her feet were pressed hard against the outer wall of the cabin; she raised her knees slightly and planted one against the back of the seat and the other against the back of the seat in front to give her a bit more space. Jus then, an announcement came over the cabin loudspeaker system:

"The captain has turned out the cabin lights during the middle part of our flight to enable passengers to sleep if they wish. Reading lights controls can be found on the touch panel which is also the control panel for the in-flight entertainment service. If there is anything we can do to assist you during your flight, please use the call bell placed adjacent to the reading lights for your convenience."

Dimmed lights!

Debbie shuddered slightly, noticing that Robert's hand had found its way to her left leg, just below her knee. He fondled it lightly and slowly, almost imperceptibly, and was only interrupted by her arm reaching up, encircling his shoulder, pulling him down so that their faces touched. She kissed him both on the lips, and in the mouth. He responded immediately. His tongue explored her mouth, and she could distinctly feel the bulge of his erect penis through his cotton trousers against her upper left thigh which was resting across his lap.

Robert's left hand moved more rapidly up and down her perfectly smooth left leg, now venturing beyond her knee and up the inside of her slender but firm thigh. It reached the hem of her dress, and moved across and forward to her other leg. Her legs were slightly parted because of the way she was lying. He did not know how much further up there was to go, but decided not to explore this yet. As he kissed her, she wriggled slightly with excitement and pleasure. His right arm hugged her bare shoulders and stroked her face, whilst his left continued to stroke and caress her legs. She seemed somehow very vulnerable, lying out across him with her legs apart, inviting further exploration.

Debbie was in heaven. She found that if she stopped kissing, she became a bit self-conscious about Robert's hands wandering along and between her legs, though she noticed that his hand never went under her skirt. At one stage, he tried to pull its hem down to cover more of her, but he had not realised until that point just how short her dress was! She kissed him again, this time waiting until his hand was high up her thigh and between her legs. She gently crossed her ankles, thus closing her thighs on his hand and trapping it there. She wanted to tease him a bit, liking the feel of his firm palm and his sensitive fingers, but not wanting them to be able to go any further yet.

The ambient noise of the interior of the aircraft was sufficient to mask her quiet moans of pleasure during their deep kisses. Robert decided that he needed to come up for air, so he gently withdrew both his mouth from her mouth and his hands between her moist thighs. She was a bit shocked at first, but have re-assured her that he was just sitting a bit uncomfortably. She shifted back to her spread out position. She noticed that the tops of her legs were now slightly damp from the presence of his hand but also that her entire genital area was distinctly wet. The air from the roof ventilator was definitely cool on her skin and seemed to every pointed from the window seat right between her legs.

She felt suddenly very urgent, wanting his hands to touch her most intimate places. But even a darkened aircraft seemed a bit risky. Then she remembered the sleep blankets.

"Robert," she said quietly, "could you pull the package out from underneath me? There should be one under your butt too, and one to your left. They are blankets. I am feeling a bit chilly, and perhaps we would get a bit of sleep if you could put the blankets over me.

He did as she bade, spreading one over the top of her body, and placing the other 2 overlapping across her legs, with a large flap covering his stomach. His hands rested outside the blankets, on her legs, but somehow, this was not what was required. He was now suddenly shy, believing for a moment that she wanted to sleep.

"You can touch me again if you like," she whispered, reaching up and kissing him gently. He felt a movement of her hands beneath the blankets, as she raised her body for a moment. He wondered what was happening. As he slid his hand beneath the blanket, he quickly found out! Debbie had bitch up her dress around her waist. her legs were wide apart now, under the blankets and away from public view, and he was able to run his fingers all the way up to he thin cotton panties, which were pulled up as tightly as they could be. He had never stroked legs like these before. They were long, smooth, slim and very firm. The muscles in her thighs responded to his caresses, as she squirmed slightly with sheer pleasure. His index finger explored a small area of soft pubic hair peeping out from beneath her perfunctory panties, whilst his middle finger ran slowly and gently up and down the 4 inches around the seam of her panties, rubbing and probing gently. Her underwear was tight, but the elastic gave to the pressure of his probing index finger. It found the damp swollen lips of her crotch, which yielded easily. The warm moist flesh surrounded his finger, which started to explore the outer regions of her slit. He found her small clitoris, and let his finger rest upon it for a while. "Wait a minute!" she gasped, and took his hand away from between her gently wriggling legs. He waited as she pulled down her extremely brief bikini-style panties. She sat up, being careful to keep the blankets in place, and removed the obstacle to full access, placing them under her bare bottom for safe-keeping.

"Now, now you can stroke me all you like!" she said teasingly, "but please be gentle! We've got all night."

As Robert ran his hands up between her legs again, she moved her bottom towards him so that it rode up on to his leg. Her knees bent and her legs opened wide under the protective blankets. Her Vagina was now fully exposed to him, and he placed 2 fingers inside her wet slit. As he probed deep inside her, he felt her legs close then open again rhythmically. She pushed hard against the wall of the plane with her feet, and as he pushed, she drove her body towards his thrusting hand. He slowly withdrew his fingers, teasing her outer lips and stroking her Clitoris. His fingers were coved with her warm genital lubricant, and he found himself smearing it onto the baby-smooth skin at the tops of her legs. This delighted Debbie, who subsided into slow regular movements of her legs, bending first one then the other, so that his hand and wrist rubbed against her inner thighs. He new that she wanted to be touched again, and it was only as his eager fingers pressed softly into her vagina that he realised that her left hand was undoing his trouser zip. His boxer shorts presented no serious obstacle to her. This was not a manoeuvre to which she was particularly accustomed, but her eagerness made up for her inexperience. She gripped his warm penis tightly, running one finger from its moist bulb down its entire length to its base. She fingered his scrotum, and ran her firm finger up to the top again. She pulled back his foreskin, and gently stroked the end of his penis which by now was well covered in semen. He felt it rub up against the top of her left thigh. The smooth skin, lubricated by his fluid, was ultimately satisfying.

"I want you to kiss me between my legs!" she hissed. "Get down on the floor and stick your head under the blanket! no one will see!"

Robert was not sure about this, but he did as he was asked. His face ran up her legs, and he drove his head down between them, feeling the warmth and smoothness of her girlish legs against his cheeks. His mouth made contact with her slightly salty private parts, and his tongue entered her without resistance. She wriggled, peddled and quivered as he sucked and licked her to a final jerking climax. He withdrew, and crawled back into to his seat, all the time being careful to keep the blankets in position.

She sat up, and, turning round, sat on his lap. He felt her hand reach down to his penis, which she manoeuvred until it poked out between her legs, which she closed tightly around it. She pushed it up as far as she could until it was forced by her fingers into her waiting crevasse. She could not achieve penetration, but rubbed and squeezed until he shuddered his way towards an inevitable climax. He thought suddenly how messy this would be and ask her to stop. She desperately wanted him inside her, as far as he could go. She pulled her dress down, and moved off his lap. She reached for one the blankets, which by now were not doing quite such a good job at hiding their activity, and carefully zipped him up, taking great care not to catch him in the zip! She rose carefully, remembered that she was not wearing any panties, and placing them under her pillow on her seat, led him towards the washroom.

"Don't worry, I'll show him around in there." he heard her say convincingly to a stewardess. She led him calmly into the small cubical, and closed and locked the door behind them. Once this manoeuvre had been achieved, she suggested that he might like to remove her dress for her. This he did somewhat clumsily. Being a halter neck, it was unfamiliar to him but she showed him where the hooks and catches were, and she was soon standing naked in front of him. He ran his hands up and down her body, from her neck to her ankles, and, as she stood braced against the wall, with her long legs bent and spread widely, he took his time appreciating her girlish beauty, with no part prohibited.

She in turn removed first his shirt, then his trousers which was achieved by seating him on the covered toilet. Then he took of his boxer shorts, fumbling fondly with his penis on the way. She was trying to figure out how to find room to fuck him, when he said uncharacteristicly:

"Please move while I get up. Then sit down on there well forward and open those beautiful legs of yours!"

She did so, and he knelt on the floor, stroking the inside of her silky smooth thighs and pushed his head and mouth between her legs. Once again, his tongue found its way inside her, and once again she squirmed with sexual pleasure.

"Now you sit down on there," she said equally commandingly, "while I work out how we can do this." Robert did so and, as she thought, she took his prick in both hands and stroked its full length. She bent down and took it into her mouth, flicking and licking with her tongue. She had never done this before, and though the girls in high school had often boasted about "blow-jobs" it far surpassed her expectations. After sucking and squeezing it with her teeth and gums, she expelled his prick from her mouth, and got up and sat down on his knees, facing him, and moved gently up towards him, opening her legs as widely as the walls of the small room would let her. At last, leaning back to take her slight weight, his penis located her hole and, putting his hands on her buttocks, he pulled her hard towards him. It went deep into the warm tunnel and this time there was no turning back. There were no blankets to worry about, and noone was going to hear them. She writhed and pressed, he gripped and pushed, and then both of them drove harder and harder until she gave a huge crunching squeeze of her thighs and arched her back in full climax. Shortly afterward, he too gave vent to his climax. The semen filled her, and, as he slowly calmed down, the movements of her hips came to a standstill, and his limp penis popped out from between her legs. Slowly, she became aware of the mixture of cum and girlie lubricant running out between her throbbing thighs. She rubbed in into her soft skin, and asked him to do it for her. This was a wonderful experience. There was something absolutely right about it, and when she had had enough, she bent, kissed him, and wiped herself down with tissue paper. He heard her putting her dress back on, but ran his hands up between her legs in a good-bye gesture.

"Oh, let's do that again before we get off!" she said.

End

(to be continued)

12