A Flight to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
A raunchy flight leads to something unexpected.
2.3k words
3.93
9.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down in the plane next to Jason. My heart pounded in my chest. We'd just barely made the flight. I let out a sigh and leaned back. Jason glanced over at me and laid his hand over mine. His touch felt reassuring.

A thin stream of cold air blew onto me from the A/C nozzle above my head. I glanced around the drab interior of the plane. There were only a few other passengers, mostly businessmen, and the usual cadre of flight attendants.

I looked down at my disheveled clothing. I ran my fingers through my hair as I tried to regain some semblance of composure. Jason was in the same boat as me. His suit was askew and his shirt ruffled and uneven. After our little, relaxation session, it had been a mad rush to make the flight. I caressed Jason's fingers with mine. Boy had it been worth it though.

I still wanted him in me so badly. I rubbed my leg against his. He gave me a sly smile in return. I'd never felt so close to a man before. Being with him just felt so, natural. He made me want to do things that I never would've dared do before.

We sat there for a while in silence, slowly rubbing our legs together and holding hands. The plane started to lurch forward and take us onto the runway. The captain blathered on about the typical flight preparation. I could hardly pay attention. My pussy felt so empty, so hungry. How could I think about anything else when Jason was sitting next to me. Our preflight play date hadn't been nearly enough to satisfy me.

Jason reached his hand over my shoulder and started to caress the back of my neck. Small pin pricks of heat tricked from the tips of his fingers and into the base of my skull. It made me feel excited and calm at the same time. I felt my nipples get hard as his fingers wove through my hair, massaging the back of my head.

I let out a soft moan. I rubbed the back of my head into this hand. His fingers were so strong and gentle with me. I bit my lip and ran my foot along the inside of his calf. I could feel my legs start to tremble ever so slightly.

I felt a slight heat rush to my face as the plane took off from the runway. I grasped into Jason's shoulder as the reverberations from the plane traveled through my seat. Small waves of heat pulsed from my groin as my seat vibrated. I kept my mouth closed and groaned. I felt the sensation travel up my body. My knees snapped together and my breasts heaved against my disheveled blouse. I wouldn't be able to wait until we landed. I needed to fuck him again.

As the vibrating started to calm down, I leaned over to Jason. My lips brushed against his ear. I whispered to him.

"I need you ... now."

He smiled and his hand traveled to the base of my neck. He turned his head and kissed me, bringing my lips up to meet his. We pressed against each other, our lips hungrily grasping at the other. He wanted me just as badly as I wanted him.

We pulled apart and stared into each others eyes. Given the chance, I could've gotten lost in those lovely, depthless blue eyes.

The flight attendant walked past us, snapping Jason's attention away from me. A mischievous grin was plastered on his face.

"Gimme a second, I've got an idea." He said to me. He got up out of his seat.

I gave him a playful pat on the butt as he got out onto the aisle. He turned and grinned at me before walking down towards the cockpit. I watched him walk away, and ran a hand discreetly down the front of my body and onto the inside of my thighs. I could barely contain myself. I felt this massive, gaping hole in me that only he could fill. It drove me crazy.

The seat cushions compressed as I leaned back. I crossed my legs in an attempt to temporarily ease the lustful hunger that had been awoken in me. I took a series of deep breaths to try and calm myself down.

I looked around the plane's cabin. The cabin was about half empty. I felt a mischievous smile crawl up my face. I wondered if any of them even had a clue.

I spied Jason walking down the isle towards me. A hunger was alight in his eyes.

I rushed out of my seat and met him midway down the aisle. He didn't say a word, he just took my hand and lead me back towards the cockpit. I felt a couple of glances towards us, but other than that we were practically invisible to the other passengers.

The pilots stepped out to greet us as we reached the cockpit. Big grins were plastered on their faces, and they gave Jason friendly pats on the shoulder as we passed. Before I knew it, the cockpit door slammed shut and we were alone. I looked at Jason in amazed bewilderment.

"What did you do? Why'd they let us in here?"

"Well ... I happen to have an old college buddy who's a pilot, and I thought, 'maybe I'll get lucky', and wouldn't you believe it, the bastard is flying our plane! So after a little bit of convincing, and putting the plane on auto pilot, him and his co-pilot gave us the green light." He said to me.

He walked up to me and wrapped his strong hands around my hips. I stared in bemused wonder. I felt tingles of electricity wrap around my hips and stomach.

"Just like that ... they let us do this?" I asked, laying a hand on his large, strong chest.

"You bet." He said to me before moving in for a kiss.

We embraced, and I felt the lovely taste of his lips on mine. I pulled him closer towards me. The hunger that I'd been feeling grew ever stronger inside of me. My hands scrabbled at his shirt, his body while he held me there. I moaned softly into his lips.

We broke apart and I started to take off my pants. I felt his hands glide around my body as my pants dropped to the floor. I unbuttoned his shirt as he tucked his fingers into my dirty panties. I gasped when he found my clit. He started to slowly circle his fingers around it. My knees felt weak, and it was hard to stand as he slowly played with me. I all but forgot about unbuttoning his shirt. My world was reduced to nothing but my throbbing pussy and his strong hands.

My hands raced down to his waist. I ripped his belt off and scrabbled for his cock. All the while he teased my pussy, driving me insane. He nipped at my ear lobe. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. Pulses of heat resonated from my neck and my pussy, meeting in the middle of my body. I could barely stand. My entire body felt like it was on fire and needed to be filled.

"Fuck, fuck." I whispered as he slipped my panties off.

I stripped the rest of my clothes off in a rush as he did the same. My chest rose, naked in the air as I stared into his captivating eyes. He gave me an impish grin and took my hand. He lead me over to the pilot's seat. I could feel the heat of my pussy in-between my legs. A sliver of cum dripped down the inside of my thigh. I watched the intricate muscles on Jason's back and thighs flex and shift. He was like a primal animal, ready to take me at any moment.

He sat me down in the pilot's seat. I stared out across the blinking console and watched as clouds billowed passed us. The scene was enough to make me forget everything for half a second. It hadn't truly registered until now, but we were hurtling through the air at hundreds of miles per hour, and I was in the captain's chair. A rush of fear and confident power passed over me. How many women were lucky enough to experience this?

My thoughts were interrupted by Jason's hands. The traveled along the inside of my thighs. I gasped in excitement. Electricity tingled up my legs. He knelt in front of me and pulled my body to closer to him. I laid my legs around his shoulders. He took me in his mouth. His hand played with my clit while his tongue explored inside of me. My body tensed and relaxed as I felt him play with me.

His free hand traveled across my leg and up to my breasts. I ran my fingers down his strong forearms while he massaged my rock hard nipple. My legs tightened as his tongue moved faster and faster. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through his hair. My legs shook. My body felt on fire. I cried out.

"I need you in me! I need you in me! Please!"

I pulled his head up towards mine. He followed me, running his hands over my body. We embraced in a kiss. I could taste a hint of my sweet, musky juices on his lips. While we kissed, I felt the head of his cock rub against me. I squirmed. It drove me mad.

My hands reached down towards his thick cock. I could feel it pulse and throb in my hand. His body tensed against mine. I guided his cock into my pussy. He pushed the head of his cock in slowly, filling me up. My legs tensed for a second. His cock slid in, fitting perfectly. I breathed out a sigh. He started to slowly pump into me.

He filled me up. It felt so satisfying, after needing him in me for so long. It was like an itch that I'd needed scratched, to finally have that hole in me be filled. I pulled his head back towards mine and kissed him. I felt his warm breath on my face. Our bodies moved together, wanting more. I wanted to be closer to him, for him to be deeper inside of me.

My hands ran across his back. I felt his muscles tense. He started to go faster and faster. I pulled him closer towards me, grinding my pussy against him. Our breaths came short and quick. I felt the heat rush to my chest and face. Heat pulsed over my body. My mind went crazy. I cried out. I gripped at his back. I was barely aware of anything but my pussy and his cock. I could barely take it, barely stay sane.

Right when I felt like my mind was about to break, a rush of euphoria filled me. I felt us orgasm at the same moment. His cock throbbed inside of me. I clenched him. We both cried out in ecstasy! A lovely embrace.

He pulled out of me and nestled in the seat next to me. His body felt hot and sweaty. I felt filled, complete. I curled my body around his. His skin felt amazing on mine. He wrapped his strong arms around my shoulders. We both looked out of the cockpit and into the sky around us. I felt amazing. I'd never had an orgasm like that before. I intertwined my legs with his. My hands traveled across his chest and stomach. He felt so good.

We sat like that for several moments, enjoying each other's presence. Our chests rose and fell in unison as we sat in perfect silence. It was truly bliss.

A red light started to flash above our heads. I stared up at Jason. A siren blared across the plane. Jason's face was filled with fear. The cockpit's door slammed open. The pilot and co-pilot rushed in. They ran to the cockpit's console, frantically working on the dashboard.

"Shit, shit, shitshitshit!" The pilot screamed.

Jason and I shot up out of the pilot's chair. What was going on? The pilot turned towards us.

"We're going down! Quick, grab the parachutes over there." He said nodding to a compartment on the cockpit's wall. "It'll be better than waiting for the impact.

Without thinking we ran towards the compartment and ripped the parachutes out. I slapped my vest on and Jason did the same. I wasn't sure if it was on properly, and my adrenaline filled brain didn't really care.

We rushed out of the cockpit to the mayhem filled cabin. Screams of fear and terror filled the cabin. Oxygen masks dangled from the ceiling. The plane lurched and tilted. We had to hold on to the sides of the walls as we made our way towards the emergency exit.

With the sounds of desperate screams ringing in my ears, Jason slammed the emergency exit open. I stood there, naked except for my parachute vest. The wind from the emergency hatch whipped around me, shocking my body.

Jason turned to me. His face looked forlorn and sad. He pulled me in to a passionate embrace. We kissed, communicating more emotions than we could ever convey with words.

We broke apart far too early. I gave him a nod of my head, and he took my hand. Without thinking, we jumped.

For a second, my body felt completely suspended, floating in air, and then I dropped. I felt my body get pulled down. I let out a scream as I plummeted. The sky twisted and tumbled around me. The only thing I was aware of was Jason's hand in mine. Despite everything, I knew that I'd be okay, as long as he was here with me.