A Fly on the Wall

Story Info
Gerry builds a mini-camera, never imagining what will happen.
13.4k words
4.68
128.4k
187

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers

With special thanks to 'larryinseattle' for his editing and suggestions.

*****

Gerry had always been smart. While most of his friends struggled with the fundamentals of math, he was already spending his time studying trigonometry, electronics, and computer programming. Many of his teachers even referred to him as 'gifted' and said there wasn't anything he couldn't accomplish in life once he put his mind to it. His friends jokingly agreed but said that his true gift was having the best looking step-mom in the neighborhood.

Laura and his dad were married when he was 14. She had been one of a long line of 'lady friends' his father dated after his mom was killed in a boating accident. Even then it had struck him as somewhat odd that at 20 years old, she was closer in age to him than to his dad. She was 5-foot, 4-inches tall in stocking feet. Her hair was a silky brown that flowed over her shoulders and down to the middle of her back. But it was her eyes that were the most striking; deep chocolate brown with flecks of blue-green that seemed to twinkle when she was happy or excited about something. Add to that a statuesque figure balanced on long, trimmed legs and she was every man and boy's 'wet dream'.

She had settled into the role of wife and step-mom without any problem and all seemed fantastic for the next several years. Then Gerry began to notice subtle changes. Laura seldom smiled at home any longer and the twinkle in her eyes slowly faded and disappeared while his dad spent less and less time around the house, instead saying he had things to do at work or at the family's cabin. Yet even with all of that, things 'seemed' more or less normal until the day of his 18th birthday.

The day of his birthday party started out like any other and he didn't think anything of the fact that his dad wasn't around even though it was Saturday. The surprise came when he entered the kitchen and found Laura standing at the kitchen counter dressed in a pair of 'daisy-dukes' and a bikini top rather the usual jeans and over-sized sweatshirt. The very sight of her brought him to a stop as if he'd walked into an invisible wall.

Glancing over her shoulder, she asked innocently, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Nah, just not ..." he stuttered as his eyes ran up and down her body.

Understanding what he was trying to say, she completed his sentence, "... used to seeing me dressed like this."

"Yeah."

Laughing, she continued, "It's okay. I've been known to have that effect on men in the past. In fact, this is what first attracted your dad to me," she continued as she flourished her hands in front of her body. "But enough of that, what does the birthday boy want for breakfast?"

Slightly annoyed at being called a 'boy' since he was now 18, he mumbled, "Eggs," and within minutes they seemed to materialize before him.

During the rest of the day, he caught sight of her dashing here and there, preparing the house and yard for the party that was planned for later that evening.

By seven o'clock, the guests started to arrive and he was again surprised by her appearance. Her shorts and bikini top had been replaced with a knee-length skirt and a peasant top that she wore off the shoulder. Throughout the evening, he also noticed her smiling at him and several times he thought he saw the twinkle reappear in her eyes.

It was at one of those moments that his best friend, Dale, jokingly said, "I'd love to be a fly on the wall in her bedroom. Mmmmmm, just the idea of what's hidden under her clothes is getting me turned on."

"You're talking about my step-mom, ya perv," he replied without taking his eyes off of her, the idea of actually seeing her nude suddenly intrigued him, too.

For the next three months, he almost lived in his room working on yet another one of his projects and now it was finally done. Sitting on his work table was a wireless micro-camera and receiver, which was no big deal, except they were tuned into his computer and his computer only. The possibilities were endless he mused but he had only one in mind.

The following day he snuck it into his dad and Laura's room while they were at work and hid the camera in a flowerpot on Laura's dresser, than he waited.

The first night absolutely nothing happened. Laura changed into her nightgown out of the sight of the camera and went to bed early. Frustrated, he sat and watched her get comfortable before turning his computer off as he made plans to change the location of the camera.

The following morning, he slipped into their room intent on moving the camera only to find that it had already been moved just the slightest bit. Going back to his room he was instantly pleased when he turned his computer on and found that he could now see where Laura had been standing the night before when she undressed while still capturing a full view of the bed.

That night he went to his room early. He heard his dad and Laura enter their room shortly afterward but what he saw when he turned on his computer surprised and angered him. They had barely entered the room when his father grabbed her and pushed her onto the bed.

"I've seen the way you've been looking at all of Gerry's friends lately and the way you've been revealing yourself to them. Maybe it's time I reminded you exactly who's in charge in this house," his father snarled before grabbing the material of her blouse and ripping it open. What followed was more a rape scene than of two people who were supposedly in love.

Some protective instinct seemed to awaken as he watched his usually mild-mannered father become a Mr. Hyde. For a second, he thought of actually rushing into their room to save her until he saw the way she looked directly at his camera. It was as if she was reading his mind when she shook her head and silently mouthed the word 'No' before turning away.

After that he turned the computer off and laid down in his own bed, stared at the ceiling, unable to sleep.

The following morning his dad left early, supposedly going to the cabin. As usual, he had asked Gerry if he wanted to go along and, as usual, Gerry declined but this time it wasn't so he could spend time with his friends or work on one of his own project. He had a different reason.

As soon as he got out of bed he began to straighten and clean his room. After he was finished with that, he headed into the kitchen and began cleaning it too. That was where Laura found him.

"What's gotten into you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I heard you actually cleaning your room when I walked by earlier and now this," she gestured.

"I just figured that it was about time I started helping around the house a little more."

A smile formed on her lips as she said, "Thank you," and lightly kissed him on the cheek.

"No problem," he stammered.

They spent the rest of the day together talking, cleaning, and flirting innocently with each other but nothing was said about the events that he had seen the previous night.

When his father finally came home, he was already in his room working on another one of his projects and avoided having to talk to the man he now viewed as a monster. About an hour later he heard the two of them enter their room but when he turned on his computer, the lights were already out and all he could see was their shapes under the blankets. The most intriguing thing was that Laura couldn't have been any farther away from his father without falling out of the bed.

It was the same thing night after night for the next two weeks until he began to think about removing the camera. Fortunately, he didn't have the chance since it seemed that his father or Laura were in and out of their bedroom almost constantly.

After dinner that evening, he was heading to his bedroom when he noticed his father sitting in front of the TV drinking a bottle of beer. His father had never been a 'drinker' so the sight surprised him yet even more surprising was the expression on Laura's face when she looked at him.

Her eyes seemed to draw him in deeper and deeper as their twinkling became more and more intense. He felt his body responding on an animalistic level as his heart rate increased and his cock began to harden. Somewhere in his subconscious he knew this was a test between the two of them and refused to look away. Seconds seemed to stretch into hours until she suddenly broke eye contact and looked down at the bulge in his pants. The corners of her mouth lifted in a small smile before she looked away and returned to watching TV with his father.

As if released from some type of trance, he actually stumbled on his way to his room. Entering it, he closed the door and walked to his computer table where he slumped into his chair. The vision of Laura and what had just happened between the two of them playing over and over in his head until reality slowly worked its way back into his thoughts. Looking at the clock he realized he had been sitting there for over an hour. Quickly switching on his computer, he was rewarded with a sight he had fantasized about since his birthday party.

She was standing in front of her dresser. One-by-one she opened the buttons of her blouse, pausing between each as if to prolong the act. Then, slowly, she slid the blouse from one shoulder and then the other before laying it on the chair next to the dresser. He was mesmerized as he watched her slowly run the tip of her tongue across her lips, teasing and tantalizing him. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting the straps fall off her shoulders while holding it in place. Her skin was smooth and almost creamy-white though he could see the slightest hint of a tan line from the time she spent in the backyard. Teasingly, she turned away from the camera and dropped the bra revealing every contour and curve of her back.

Fantasizes of what it would be like to touch and caresses her overwhelmed him. Yet it was at that moment that he knew for certain that she was aware of the camera. She looked over her shoulder, sensuously blowing a kiss before turning back towards it, exposing her breasts. They were full and heavy yet didn't show the slightest hint of sag. Her nipples were hard and distended, pointing straight at him. Her areola were a deeper shade and small bumps surrounded them. When he looked back up at her face, he noticed that her eyes were closed and her breathing seemed to have become deeper. Almost immediately, his eyes were drawn back down to her breasts as she cupped them as if offering them to him. He thought he had never seen anything as beautiful as he watched her squeeze and fondle them before pinching the nipples, resulting in a soft purring sound to escape from between her lips.

Instinctively, his hand slid to his lap and he began to rub the front of his pants as he felt his cock harden until he suddenly heard his father's voice.

"What are you doing over there?"

"Just getting changed."

"Well hurry up. I'm tired."

Reluctantly, she turned and moved out of view of the camera. When she did return after a few moments, she had finished putting on the nightgown and then slid into bed just as his father turned off the light.

Turning off his computer, he quickly got undressed and stretched out on his bed. Images of her face, her eyes and the way she teased him while taking off her top swirled through his mind until he finally drifted off just before the sun rose.

When he finally got up the next day, Laura acted as if nothing had happened the night before. Once again, he spent the day doing odd jobs around the house and in the yard so he could spend more time with her, in hopes of what ... he didn't know.

For the rest of the week, he watched expectantly hoping for another 'show' but each night Laura changed into her nightgown out of his view and slid quietly into bed with his father.

Then on Friday morning, his father announced that he was going to the cabin and wouldn't be returning until late Sunday evening. He realized something was wrong when his father didn't ask him to come along but instantly forgot about it when he saw the small smile on Laura's face.

By 10 o'clock that night, he was in his bedroom with his lights off as if he was asleep. Shortly afterwards, he heard Laura go into her bedroom followed by the sound of music drifting through the house.

Jumping from his bed, he turned on his computer and found Laura standing in the middle of her room swaying to the music. Her hands were moving delicately across her clothes from her neck down over her chest to the cleft between her legs and back up again.

His cock began to harden at the sight of her.

After a few moments, the music stopped and was replaced with a new song. This one, though still soft, had a strong, throbbing tone that seemed to arouse primal desires in both of them. Laura's movements became more sensual as she swayed back and forth and he watched in amazement as she slid her hand to the bottom of her sweatshirt and pulled it over her head in one fluid motion. She wasn't wearing a bra this time so her breasts were instantly exposed to him.

Her hands moved deftly to them, cupping and squeezing as she moved before the camera. A light sheen of sweat appeared on her forehead as she took her nipples between her thumb and index finger and pinched them just as she had done the first night. The sound of a low, guttural moan drifted from the speakers of his computer, causing a surge in his desire.

Once again, the music changed. This time the throbbing was even stronger and he could feel it vibrating through the floor beneath him.

The twinkle in Laura's eyes flared as she stepped back and slid her hands down across her stomach to the snap on her jeans. Quickly turning her back to him, he heard the "SNAP" as she popped it open. Ever so slowly she leaned over, tantalizing him with the sight of her beautifully formed ass. Then, looking over her shoulder, she stood and teasingly ran her hands over the tight material before reaching for the waistband and sliding her pants down.

The first thing he saw was the thin, red string of her g-string panties.

Without a second thought about what he was doing, he slid his hand into the front of his boxer-briefs and pulled his cock out. His hand, instinctively, wrapped around it as he began to stroke up and down its length. Yet, his eyes never left the screen.

He watched as she pushed her pants lower over her hips. Her ass was firm and tight and he could see every muscle move as she pushed her pants down to her ankles. It was only then that he noticed she was wearing a pair of black, stiletto heels. Seductively, she lifted first one leg and then the other before kicking her pants into a corner.

His hand continued to pump up and down the length of his cock as he felt the rumblings in his balls.

As he watched, she turned back towards the camera and ran her hands over her tits again, pulling and pinching on her nipples. Then she took the index finger of her right hand and placed it in her mouth, briefly sucking on it, before gliding it down between the cleavage of her tits, across her stomach and under the waistband of her panties. He heard the sharp intake of her breath as he watched the material shift and bunch while she moved the finger up and down over her hidden treasure.

He was sure he'd never been so excited in his life. Looking down, he was surprised to see how big and hard his cock was.

Then his attention was drawn back to the screen as she moved to the bed. With the poise of a dancer, she sat on the edge, teasing her pussy with her finger.

When the music stopped this time it was replaced by the light, lilting notes of 'BOLERO' as they floated through the room.

Watching her sitting there, he could tell she was fighting some inner battle. Then in a flash, she stood up and pushed her panties down, letting them drop to the floor. Stepping from them, she turned and climbed onto the bed. She seemed to glide across the bed. Grabbing a pillow she placed it under her head as she pointed her buttocks directly at the camera.

Without even realizing he was doing it, he moved closer to the computer screen as he tried to see the treasure hidden between her legs. Mesmerized by the sight of her hips and buttocks swaying to the beat of the music, he was taken by surprise when she suddenly flipped over onto her back and spread her legs giving him his first look at the treasure that had been hidden between them.

The outer lips of her pussy were swollen and a deep shade of red from her arousal. Her juices glistened in the fur that surrounded it and on her inner thighs. Intrigued, he watched as she slid a finger between her pussy lips and into herself. Once again, he heard the sharp intake of her breath as she began to slide her finger in and out to the tempo of the music.

He was so involved by the sight of her, he hadn't even realized that his hand was matching the same tempo as it moved up and down his hardened cock until it hit the edge of his computer table. Brought back into the reality of his own room, he quickly pushed his chair away from the table. When he looked back at the screen, what he saw was almost like the scene from a porno movie.

She was plunging three fingers in and out of her pussy as her hips rose and fell to the tempo of the music. Her other hand was cupping and squeezing her tits. Occasionally grasping a nipple between her thumb and index finger, she pulled it from her body until he thought she was trying to rip it off her chest before releasing it and letting it snap back into place. Her hand became a blur as her hips bounced up and down on the bed while the music rushed to its finale and then suddenly ... it was gone.

The music ended but was replaced by a far more erotic sound. The sound of her voice; soft, sultry, distant, almost as if from a far off land yet building to a crescendo just as the music had. Quickly adjusting the volume on his computer, he was rewarded with words he had only fantasized about.

"... I want. Fuck me. Fill my pussy with your cock. Stretch it. Pound me. Ohhhhhhh ... don't stop. Make me yours. Just like that, lover. Push your cock deep inside me. That's right, just like that. Now harder, deeper. Yessssssss. Gonna make me cum. Keep fucking me. AAArrgghhhh, so close. More ... more ... so ... ohhhhhhhh ... fucckkkk ... cummmmmiinngggggg!!"

His hand has a blur in his lap and he suddenly felt his cum begin to rocket up his shaft. "Me toooooo," he groaned wishing that she could hear him.

Just then, the scene came to a crashing halt as he heard a slurred voice and watched his father stagger into the view. "Sho dis is wat you do while I'm gone!! You're nofing but a fucking whore. I'll teach you," he continued as he lurched towards the bed while pulling off his shirt. "Gonna give you 'zactly what you want. Gonna give you my hard cock deep inshide your cunt. Maybe even gonna fuck your ass. You wann dat, bitch? You wanna feel my cock up your ash? Git over here, bitch. Git on your hanss and kneess at the shide of da bed."

A look of terror filled her eyes and Gerry was no longer able to hold back. Jumping from his chair, he quickly pulled up his boxer-briefs, wiping his cum off on them in the process and rushed to his father and Laura's bedroom.

What he found there was anything but what he had expected. Instead of rushing in to break up a rape he found Laura leaning over his father's motionless body. His eyes were open but seemed to be fixed on some far off point that neither of them could see and a small amount of blood was trickling from his ear.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" he yelled.

"I don't know," she sobbed. "He came in and started saying all kinds of things. He sounded drunk," she continued as if he hadn't been a witness to the events. "Then he started moving towards the bed and just collapsed."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers