A Fly on the Wall Ch. 02

Story Info
Gerry & Laura get away to plan for the future.
6k words
4.7
26.9k
73

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

Edited by 'larryinseattle' who once again took the story and made it better.

*****

Gerry woke to the warm touch of the sun gently caressing his face and the refreshing scent of pine filling his nose. Out of habit, he pulled the covers up and relaxed, enjoying the sights and sounds around him, but he sensed that something was wrong. He lay there for several minutes before he realized what it was. The sun, the sun shouldn't be shining into his room. His room faced the West and unless he'd slept the whole day away there was something definitely wrong.

It was only when he felt the warmth and softness of the body behind him that everything came flooding back. He rolled over and there she was, the most beautiful woman he'd ever known in his life.

There lay Laura, his step-mother, his father's widow, the root of almost all of his sexual fantasies, and now his lover. Standing 5-foot 4-inches tall in bare feet, she had silky brown hair that normally hung to the middle of her back but now hung in a single long braid. Her shoulder was exposed above the cover and he could see her skin was the color of cream with just the slightest hint of tan lines. What he couldn't see, at the moment, was her tear-drop shaped breasts and her flat, toned stomach. Just thinking about them made his cock stir and when he closed his eyes, he remembered her fur-covered pussy, her long, toned legs, and her eyes. A shiver ran up and down his body just thinking about them; deep chocolate brown with flecks of blue-green that seemed to twinkle when she was happy or excited.

Instinctively, his hand slid to his lap and he wrapped it around his hardening cock. He felt the bed move and heard her soft voice in his ear.

"I hope you're not gonna waste that?"

Glancing over at her, he saw she had rolled onto her side and had her head propped up on her hand as she watched what he was doing. "I ... ahhhhhh ... I was just thinking ..." He paused, thinking about all of life's little twists that had led them here.

Gerry's mother had died in childbirth leaving him alone with his father. Why he didn't put him up for adoption no one ever knew since he spent most of his time at his job or at the cabin he'd started building for his mom. Then just before Gerry turned 14 years old his father married Laura. It wasn't until recently that Gerry learned that the two of them had met while she was a waitress at a local strip bar as well as doing some 'professional work' on the side.

For the next four years they had lived a normal life, though in reality it was anything but normal since Gerry was a 'gifted' child. Frequently, while other boys his age were participating in sports or dating, he was working on some 'project' along with his friend, Dale.

All of that started to change just before his 18th birthday. His father was gone more and more often and when he was home he was distant or angry at everything. The effect on Laura had been visible as the sparkle in her eyes disappeared.

It was the day of his 18th birthday party that he first noticed the change in her. Dressed in a pair of 'daisy-dukes' shorts and a bikini top instead of her usual jeans and over-sized sweatshirt he'd been amazed at the difference. Later, at the party, he was even more amazed when she appeared wearing a knee-length skirt and an off-the-shoulder peasant top. It was then that his friend, made a comment about wanting to be 'a fly on the wall' in order to see what was hidden under her clothing. Outwardly, he'd told his friend he was a 'perv' but inwardly he couldn't help but wonder the same thing.

For the next several months he'd worked on a wireless micro-camera that relayed both sound and images to only his computer. Then he'd hid it in his father and Laura's room. At first he'd seen little but after one particularly frustrating night, he'd returned to the room to reposition the camera, only to find someone already had. Unfortunately, what he saw that night on the video was a scene of horror as he watched his father attack her in what looked more like a rape scene then two people in love.

Though nothing was said about what he had seen, he quickly found himself staying around the home more to help her in whatever way she needed. Nothing else happened for the next two weeks and he was almost ready to retrieve the camera when one night she gave him a look unlike anything he'd seen since the day of his party.

That night when he went to bed, he turned on his computer and was rewarded with the first look of her breasts as she stood before the 'hidden' camera and did a slow, tantalizing strip. It was only when his father asked what she was doing that the show came to an abrupt end. The rest of the night, he lay in bed as images of her body danced before his eyes.

That Friday was possibly one of the biggest changing points for both of them. His father had left to spend time at the cabin and she had gone to her room early. When he went to his room, he was surprised by what he saw when he turned his computer on.

Laura was in her room swaying to the low, sensual sound of music as she removed her clothes. Piece by piece, they fell to the floor as she did a slow striptease while he watched. Then in one final flourish she climbed onto her bed, exposing her nude body to him, and began to play with her breasts while sliding three fingers into her wet, lust-inflamed pussy. What excited him even more was when he turned up the volume he heard her moaning as if she wanted him to make love to her.

The scene instantly changed, as did their lives, when his father entered the room screaming and acting as if he was going to attack her once again. This time Gerry ran to their room only to find that his father had collapsed and was on the floor.

Even after the months since that night it was still a blur. The ambulance, the hospital, discovering his father had brain cancer and had died of an aneurysm, the funeral; it was all shrouded in a foggy veil.

The two of them had quickly fallen into a routine that they called 'normal minus one', though he actually spent little time at home. It wasn't until an especially hot day in June that things changed once again.

He had been at his friends house most of the day but when he got home he found Laura lying by the pool. The bikini she was wearing was barely more than two triangles of cloth over her breasts and a piece of string running between her legs. She asked him to sit down to talk but her breasts fell out of her bikini so often she finally didn't bother putting them back in reminding him he'd already seen everything there was to see.

For the first time, they talked about what had happened before his father's death, about her, and about how she'd met his father. Unfortunately, it also led to a fight when she confronted him about a pair of her panties she had found hidden in his room. The fight only escalated when he demanded to know what she was doing in his bedroom.

Embarrassed, she admitted that she had been looking for his camera and his computer saying that she'd wanted to put it back in her room. She'd also teased him, saying that if he wanted a pair of her panties all he had to do was ask and that she might even give him a pair she'd already worn. When he went to bed that night he fell asleep almost immediately never imagining that she'd climb in with him.

The next morning she told him what she'd done but that nothing more happened. She admitted she was lonely in her old bed and wanted someone to sleep next to. That night they slept together in a fold-out sleeper-sofa and soon they'd found themselves in the fold-out bed several times a week.

It wasn't until several weeks later that she asked about his camera again. When he asked why she wanted it, she told him she wanted to put it back in her room but that her plan was to watch herself just as he'd watched her on 'that night'.

Reluctantly, he gave her the camera and when he went to bed that night he heard the low, sultry rhythm of "BOLERO" coming from her room. It was only a little while later that she came to his room, completely nude, and explained that she needed more ... she needed him.

A sigh escaped from between his lips as he suddenly realized that had been just two day before. The two of them had quickly found themselves here, at the cabin. They'd swam, and laughed, and become closer until later that night they'd made passionate love in the bed they were now laying in.

Then as if from far away he heard her voice.

"Oh? I hope you're not feeling guilty or having second thoughts."

"No way," he answered.

"I'm glad," she whispered as she lay her head on his chest, while her hand slowly traced down his stomach before gently wrapping around his cock. "I hope I didn't wear this out last night," she teased.

"Really? Is that what you think? If I recall correctly, you nearly passed out in my arms after we made love."

She blushed a deep shade of red. "Yeah, well, that happens to me every once in awhile when I cum as strong as I did with you."

He rolled onto his side so he was facing her, smiled, and teased, "So are you complaining?"

"Never."

"Never is a long time."

"That just means we'll have plenty of time together to see if I'm right or wrong," she purred.

As if some unspoken message had been passed between them, he leaned forward and placed his lips on hers. Her lips were soft and full and for some reason tasted like strawberry.

No longer hesitant, he reached around behind her back caressing the gentle contours and curves. Inch by inch his hand moved lower, ultimately kneading her buttocks like fresh bread dough before gliding over her hip and sliding his fingers along the lips of her pussy. She sighed as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs and thighs, giving him full access to her body.

"Mmmmmm, your body is so beautiful."

"I'm sure you've seen better when you were surfing those porn sites you were talking about," she snickered.

"Nahhh, most of those are airbrushed or fake. They take a little bit off here," he gestured as he slid a finger over her hip. "Or they add a little bit there," he whispered, gently tracing a finger tip around her breasts. "Or they shave this," he continued as he laced his fingers through the delicate brown hair between her legs. "And make all the women look like young girls. I have to admit they look sexy but I prefer a 'natural' woman."

"I'm glad," she said, as she continued to slide her hand up and down the length of his growing shaft, "because I definitely prefer a 'natural' man."

Their lips met once again and he felt her tongue probing and gently pushing to gain entry. He parted his lips slightly and her tongue slid between them and quickly found the tip of his, engaging it in a battle as old as time. Almost immediately, his body began to shiver in anticipation.

Minutes slipped by until he gently pulled away. "You know you do have another set of lips I've never kissed," he said, softly.

"Oh really?" she feigned coyly as he slid lower until he lay between the junction of her legs. "Are you sure you want to do that? A lot of men don't."

"I'm NOT a lot of men. Besides, you did it to me last night and if I recall you had to pull my cock from your pussy to do it."

She blushed at his comment. "That's what sluts do."

"In that case, what do you call a male slut?" he joked as he lowered his head to her furry junction. "Your pussy looks absolutely gorgeous. It doesn't look anything like the pictures I've seen. The lips are all swollen and red and ...," he started to say as he licked a trail of fluid running along her left thigh. "I think you sprang a leak." Her sharp intake of breath told him all he needed to know.

Her body trembled as she spread her legs even wider, overwhelmed by what he was doing to her. In her lifetime she'd had her share of lovers, some good, many of them not so good, but none including the most gentle and considerate of them compared to what he was doing to her. Goose bumps erupted along her flesh as his fingers and tongue moved up her inner thigh. Feather-light kisses triggered desires she had never imagined possible simply from being kissed. As he moved closer and closer, she felt his breath on her mound ... and then he was gone, only to start all over again on her other leg. Back and forth he went, stopping just short of her lust-inflamed pussy each time. Instinctively, her pussy lips opened releasing a steady flow of juices that ran down the length of her slit and between the globes of her ass before pooling on the bed beneath her.

"Ohmigod ... what are you doing to me? There's no way you only got to 'second base' with that other girl. You're way too good at this. Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

When he lifted his head from her pussy, he looked up at her, a devilish smirk on his face. "Nope, I only got to 'second base' with her. But she wasn't nearly as beautiful or as sexy as you are or maybe it has something to do with what you said last night about 'payback'. After all, payback works both ways," he said before continuing. "Now, would you like me to lick your pussy? Would you like to feel me kissing the lips and then slipping my tongue inside you?"

"Yesssss," she hissed. "Ohmigod yessssssss. Eat me. Put your tongue in my pussy and fuck me with it. Lick my pussy. Suck on my clit. I want you to make me cum."

The words were barely out of her mouth when she felt the warm, wetness against her flesh. With each flick of the tip of his tongue, she could feel more and more of her juices dripping from her hole.

Following the examples he'd seen on the Internet, he slid his arms under her legs so they rested on his shoulders. Then he moved closer, licking and probing her aroused pussy with his tongue. "Tastes good," he mumbled against her nether lips.

Her heels dug into his armpits as she began to grind her hips against his face while her hands laced into his hair and held him against her. Each time she rubbed her pussy against his face, she could feel his tongue burrowing deep between the folds. "So good ... so good ... don't stop ... ohmigod ... please don't stop. Just like that ... aaarrgghhhh ... so fucking good. Turn around ... give me your cock. Let me suck it while you eat me," she blurted out in gasps and groans as she felt the flame within her starting to grow.

Instantly, he spun his body over hers, positioning his cock above her mouth.

She reached up and wrapped her hand around the shaft, drawing it towards her lips. "Mmmmmmm, give me your beautiful cock. Put it in my mouth. Fuck my mouth just like you fucked my pussy. I want you to cum in my mouth," she rasped.

When he lowered his hips, he felt his cock slide between her pursed lips and into the wet, moistness of her mouth. Then, flexing his hips, he began fucking her face while alternating the movements of his tongue. Each time he entered her mouth, he withdrew his tongue and each time he withdrew his cock, he sent his tongue deep into her, so that her body was under constant attack.

"Mmmmmmm ...," she moaned in a muffled tone as she wrapped her hands around his hips and ass as he pumped into her. It was all she could do to hold onto him and keep from gagging. She loved having her mouth filled with his hard cock, feeling it becoming thicker and harder.

Everything around them seemed to fade until there was just the two of them. Their bodies pressed against each other, their tongues pleasing each other. Her nipples hardened until they felt like a pair of hard pebbles pressing against his stomach while his ball sack flopped against her forehead with each thrust. Over time, his movements became faster and more erratic until with one final, long thrust, he drove his swelling cock into her mouth as he plunged his tongue deep into her pussy.

It wasn't until she felt his cock swell and throb that she was drawn back from her own passion and realized what was about to happen. Instinctively, she tightened her lips around his shaft and her grip on his hips as strand after strand of hot cum shot from him and filled her mouth. Even though she swallowed as fast as she could, she wasn't able to keep up with the flow so she pulled his cock from her mouth and pointed it down towards her cleavage as the last strands exploded from the tip. "Cum on my tits, baby. Cover them with your man-cream," she croaked as her hands stroked up and down the length of his shaft. Warm, white cream soon coated her nipples and pooled in the valley between her tits.

Exhausted, he gently pulled his hypersensitive cock from her grasp and spun around until he was looking at her. The sight before him was one he'd never forget as he watched her sensuously scoop his cum from her tits and lick it off her fingers until there wasn't a drop left.

"Mmmm ... I haven't felt this good in a long time, lover. I just hope you're not done yet. I still want to feel that cock of yours in my pussy. That is if you're up to it."

"Believe me, there's plenty more where that came from. I only need a few moments to recoup," he said with a cocky tone in his voice. "There've been times when I've been able to jack off 4 or 5 times in a single day."

"Is that so?' she challenged. "In that case maybe I can help you speed things up," she purred as she rolled on top of him, straddling his hips. Instantly, she wrapped her hand around his semi-hard cock and rubbed it along the length of her slit, finally trapping it between the folds of her pussy.

With his cock held in place, she slowly began to rock back and forth dragging his shaft along the wet, swollen flesh until it pressed against the bundle of nerves at the top of her pussy. "Ooohh, this feels soooooo nice," she murmured. "I love the way your cock feels when it bumps against my clit."

"And I love the way these feel," he moaned as he took a breast in each hand, cupping and squeezing them.

Sighs and murmurs of pleasure escaped their lips and filled the room as they rubbed against each other, toying and playing with each other's most sensitive spots.

When she was unable to wait any longer, she slid further forward and let his cock glide down the length of her slit until it was poised at the entrance of her pussy. There she paused, the sensations rolling over their body's in anticipation of their joining. Then with the grace of a dancer she slowly lowered herself onto his cock.

Together they watched as it disappeared into her an inch at a time, until his full length was buried within her womanly treasure. And when she looked at his face, she was rewarded with a look of desire and passion that matched her own.

"This is what I've wanted for so long for," she whispered. "I'm not talking about the sex. You already know I've had my share of lovers but to actually be IN LOVE and BE LOVED back. To feel complete and satisfied not just physically but emotionally. Do you understand what I mean?"

His answer was a tender kiss, the likes of which is only shared by those in love.

When they broke their kiss, she placed her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. She felt the firm shaft of his cock as it slid deep into her before pulling back and lifting herself until just the tip was nestled in the entrance to her opening. "Cowgirl has always been one of my favorite positions. This way I can control just how deep your cock goes in," she emphasized by sitting all the way down, taking his cock to the very depths of her pussy, "as well as the speed," she teased as she slowed to a turtle's pace, followed by a pace that would have been a blur on a camera.

"I think I love it, too," he replied. "When you're sitting on me like this I can do this," he bucked his hips upwards while holding her hips in place, driving his cock into her, "or this," he continued as he pulled back until just the head of his cock was still inside her. "But mostly because I can do this," he finished by lifting his head to her chest, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers
12