A Foot Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
His desire to suck her toes and lick her feet is fulfilled.
2.3k words
4.24
59.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fix8ion
fix8ion
37 Followers

Please leave comments for me. I would love to hear what you liked and didn't like about my story. I am new to writing erotic literature. Your comments can only help my writing and I truly appreciate and enjoy reading your thoughts on my efforts.

*

I sat awake that night in bed with my girlfriend Jessica sound asleep next to me. Jessica stands about 5'7" and weighs about 115. Jessica was well put together being a former soccer player. I was trying to figure out a way to convince her that my desire to suck on her perfectly shaped toes while we were having sex was not weird. To many it may seem weird. To me it seemed normal that if you are involved in a relationship with someone you care about why not try everything and anything to make them feel good, or to try anything that person wants to experience to fulfill a fantasy.

My fantasy was to suck on her toes. Or better yet have her ask me to suck on her toes. My desire to have her ask me is just that. I don't want to be "forced" like I have seen in some of the movie clips. In some clips the woman is calling the guy a bitch and yelling at him to put her feet in his mouth. I am more into the adoration phase of that where the person softly asks me to take her toes into my mouth. I want to hear a breathless request to lick her soft soles and to suck on each toe. I have been at meetings at work where that thought passes through my mind and suddenly I feel my pants getting tighter in the groin area as my arousal starts grow. My last girlfriend loved it when I rubbed her feet for her at the end of the night as we lie in bed. I loved to caress her smooth athletic legs which she shaved every day because she hated even a little stubble. She did this thing with her feet that drove me wild. She caressed the top of my feet with just the tips of her toes. It was almost like she was painting with up and down strokes. The softness of the pads on the underside of her toes drove me crazy. I would be erect in no time which she would notice shortly thereafter. I would tell her that she had the sexiest legs around and the softest skin from her head to her toes. I couldn't help myself but massage her body every night. She fell asleep many nights to the feel of my hands on her body. Like all good things, this too came to an end. Fast forward back to reality

I stayed awake for a good portion of the evening thinking about my girlfriend's toes. At one point I went online to watch a good foot job clip so I could rub one out and try to get some sleep. Shortly thereafter I fell asleep. We woke up that morning to get ready for work and I could tell something was on her mind. She asked me if I was ok and if something was bothering me. Rather than confronting this issue now when we had no time to talk I said I was fine but a little stressed out from work. She bought it and walked towards the door in her business attire and stocking clad legs. She turned around as she went out the door and saw me staring at her legs. She threw me a flirtatious smile and went to work. I melted with that smile and made a promise to tell her what I wanted that night. So there I was fighting my sleepiness in the morning meeting we had every day to talk about the business and which departments did well the day before, the week before, and the month before. The constant droning of our boss was enough to cure most people's insomnia. It was definitely doing the trick on mine. I was starting to nod off when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was a text from my girlfriend. I opened up my phone under the table and glanced quickly down to see what it said. I couldn't believe what I read and it must have showed on my face. My boss asked me if everything was alright.

I thought to myself; Alright? It was better than alright. My girlfriend sent me a picture of her stocking clad feet. The text read: "While you were in the shower I went on the computer. You forgot to clear your history. I know what you like now and I am just the person to give it to you!"

I was so startled I dropped my phone. I went to pick it up and Diana from marketing beat me to it trying to be helpful. She glanced at the phone and quickly read the text and saw what was sent. The look on her face said it all. My face turned a deep crimson color and replied to my boss that everything was fine and that it was nothing that couldn't wait. That seemed to satisfy him and the meeting finally finished. On the back to my office when Diana called out to me to wait for her and quickly caught up. I knew she was going to ask me about the text but really didn't want to have that conversation with her. During the time between my old girlfriend and my current one I had a slight crush on Diana. Diana stood 5'5" and if forced to guess I would say weighed about 105. Diana had a style to her appearance that shouted class. Some people at work thought she looked Diane Lane with black hair. Diana smirks and says; "So what's going on?" "Just heading back to my desk." I replied quickly.

"Sure you are." Diana looked at me with a huge grin. "So what are you going to text back?"

I decided to play dumb. "Reply to what?"

"Don't play dumb with me," Diana replied with a smug look on her face. "You know I read that text from whomever that was and saw the picture."

The feeling of being cornered with no real escape rushed over me. My face started getting hot and I could feel the redness covering my cheeks.

Diana lowered her voice slightly. "If you don't want to tell me; that's fine. All I wanted to say was that if what you like is what I think you like; then I could help you out with that if she won't. It's one of my favorite things."

My jaw felt like it was going to hit the floor. I couldn't believe what I just heard come out of her mouth. Where was this when I was single? That's the way it goes. When you have someone others are interested because you give off a confident vibe. When you don't have anyone, you must give off the "I'm desperate" vibe.

"Think about it." With that Diana strutted down the hall with one glance back and a very similar grin to the one that Jessica gave me earlier that morning.

Work the rest of the day was extremely difficult. My thoughts were torn between Jessica and Diana. "Could I possibly get both of Jessica and Diana?" I was obviously thinking with the wrong head. Fooling around with a co-worker behind your girlfriend's back was no way to behave.

I beat Jessica home that night. Thoughts were twirling around my head. What did Diana have in mind? What did Jessica have in mind? The door opened a short while later and in walked Jessica with a huge smile on her face.

"I've been thinking about you all day."

Jessica's smile appeared to get bigger and slightly devilish.

"My panties are soaked."

I blushed and kept my mouth shut waiting for the bomb to drop. What did she see? What's the matter? You have nothing to say?" Jessica taunted me.

"I don't want to embarrass you. I want you to be happy and to enjoy you deviant little wishes. Go shower and I will join you in a second."

I practically ran up the stairs to the shower. I was in the shower for maybe 5 minutes when she pulled the curtain aside. As soon as I saw her I started to grow hard. Jessica stepped into the shower and kneeled down in the tub. Without a word she took me into her mouth. The water was cascading down her face and around the bottom half of my shaft. She licked my shaft from the base to the top slowly. She was unable to open her eyes due to the streams of water splashing into her face. The vision of her lovingly taking my cock into her mouth was getting to be too much. I was about to explode.

Suddenly, she stood up.

"Soap me up. Get me nice and clean."

The twinkle in her eye as she said it made my cock twitch and pre-cum dribble out of the tip. I grabbed the soap and started caressing her body from behind. I rubbed the bar of soap around her on her back down towards her ass. The water created a shiny glow on her sides. She leaned forward and put her head against the shower wall exposing her to me. I grabbed her hips and slid my shaft inside of her. The moan that came out put me over the edge. I exploded inside of her in a matter of seconds.

Jessica turned around and said: "I 'm glad we got that out of the way. You will last longer later."

We finished rinsing off and went to the bedroom. I turned the lights on and dimmed them slightly. Jessica grabbed something from her drawer and went back into the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later wearing a black teddy, garter belt and thigh high stockings. I watched her climb onto the bed and crawl up towards the head board and straddle my chest. She pulled on my shoulders gently, pulling me underneath her. Her smell had my senses going into overload. She rocked her pussy back and forth slowly over my face slightly grazing my nose and face. She was soaked. I strained my tongue out to taste her but could only reach the very edge of her lips. After teasing me for what seemed to be an eternity, she finally brought herself down onto my mouth. "Lick my pussy baby. Make me cum"

Jessica had said the magic words. I lapped at her like it was the first time I had ever licked a woman I was so excited.

"Slow down baby. I'm not going anywhere." Jessica whispered.

I could barely hear her words. Her thighs were wrapped around my ears muting most of the sounds in the room. Her pussy rocked back and forth on my face and tongue until she climaxed. Right before her orgasm ripped through her, I felt her body tense and heard the softly spoken words that drive me wild.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum."

She rolled off my face and caught her breath for a few minutes. I was still waiting for what she had in mind for me based on her comments from this morning. While was catching her breath she started to rub her stocking clad feet along my legs. The feel of the silk was amazing. She got up and shifted to the end of the bed so her feet were by my head. Her toes started to trace small circles along both sides of my face. She never spoke a word but continued to rub her feet on my face and chest while I rubbed her legs. I was in heaven.

Jessica took her left foot and moved her toes to my lips. The pressure of her toes on my lips began to increase slightly. My eyes closed and my mouth opened and took her toes into my mouth. Jessica's other foot was rubbing up and down my shaft. Pre-cum started to dribble out of the top and soak into her stockings. She switched feet, placing the toes from her other foot into my mouth. The salty taste of my pre-cum was not a problem for me. I wanted to please her and she wanted to please me. In my mind all was right with the world.

Jessica took my shaft with her hand and placed it between the arches of her perfectly formed feet. It only took about 3 minutes of watching her slide her feet up and down my shaft in a slow torturing manner before the first twitch of my cock signaled my impending orgasm. Cum didn't shoot out like a cannon. It more or less oozed out over the top and onto her toes and soaked into her stockings. Jessica took her feet off my shaft and placed them in my face. I took them in my hands and licked her feet and toes clean of what was remaining of my load. Jessica crawled up next to me and we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to see Jessica still in her stockings face down in bed with her legs spread out. I could only sit there and stare. Without a word Jessica had fulfilled one of my fantasies. She had seen what I watched on the internet and made it happen. Diana might make for a fun evening. Although Diana was very good looking I knew I would be a fool to allow one meaningless night with her to come between me and Jessica. I showered leaving Jessica sleeping in bed and headed off to work content in my decision.

fix8ion
fix8ion
37 Followers