A Forced Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers

Number two grabbed Sandra's left hand, and with an obvious grin of pleasure that could be noticed even under the mask, he pressed the barrel of his gun onto the back of her hand, with enough pressure to force a painful response out of her.

"One..."

Sam jumped into action, removing his tie, and ripping his shirt open, without bothering to open the buttons.

"Two..."

He unbuckled his belt, while removing one shoe with the other.

"Three..."

With his sock covered foot, he kicked off his other shoe, while dragging down his pants.

"Four..."

Dressed only in his boxer shorts and socks, Sam bent down and began pulling of his shorts. Every eye in the room was on him, and he felt painfully uncomfortable.

"Five..."

Sam hesitated, looking Sandra in the eyes. Number two grinned even wider, hoping Sam would not do it.

"Six..."

Sam still hesitated; a red blush filled the top half of his body and face. Sandra looked kind off surprised, they all did, probably thinking that a fat blob would be standing naked in front of them. Instead they all saw a finely toned, muscled body, covered with horrific scars.

"Seven..."

The word 'seven,' sounded loud in the room. Sam decided to take the plunge, and stuck his left hand in front of his boxers, trying to cover up as much as he can. With an "eight," ringing in his ears, he pulled his boxers off, and kicked them away from him. With both hands covering his privates, he just stood there red faced, looking Sandra in the eyes, daring her to say something. Number two looked disappointed.

"Sit down on the chair." Sam sat down. "Now you bitch," he indicated with his gun towards Sandra.

With a look of utter contempt, Sandra raised her head, locking eyes with the masked man. "Now me what?"

Number one's eyes closed to slits, through the holes in his mask. "Number two, please remove her clothing."

Number two grabbed Sandra by the back of her head, pulling her body sideways and off balance. Sandra shrieked, "You mother fucker!" Sam wanted to jump up, but number one now pointed the gun at him.

"Sit the fuck down!" Sam sat down, while number two ripped the front of Sandra's beige colored top open, revealing a lacy white bra.

"Ok... I will fucking do it myself," Sandra screeched while holding on to numbers two's right hand.

"Take the cuffs of her left hand number two, and Sandra... if you do not do as I say, your little friend here will suffer the consequences." He released the hold on Jane, and placed the barrel of his gun against one of her hands. Sandra looked at Sam, and he silently pleaded with his eyes for her to work with them.

Number two unlocked one of the cuffs, and Sandra moved away from him as far as the wall behind her would allow. "You are a sick perverted little man," she mocked as she removed her torn blouse. Number one did not respond. Sandra kicked of her high heels, and unzipped her black skirt down the side. With the drop of her hand, the skirt fell to the ground. In every day clothes she looked stunning, but just standing there in a white bra and panties, she looked incredible sexy. Her eyes met Sam's, daring him now to look down. He tried holding her gaze, but the moment her hands unclasped the bra, his eyes dropped. Her breasts were even more magnificent looking in real life, than in his wildest fantasies. He guessed that they were about C-cup size, full with no sagging, and the tips covered by two slightly darkish pink nipples, standing erect with tension.

Looking down at the front of her panties, Sam could see a small thin strip of darkish color, through the soft white material. Sandra pulled down her g-string with one hand, while like Sam, tried to cover her nakedness with the other hand. Sam caught a glimpse of brownish pubic hair, shaved in a single strip, but it was only for a second, before she stood up straight, and covered her boobs with her other arm. Sandra did not have an ounce of fat on her body, she looked tanned, fit, and muscled in a soft womanish way, that sent electrical sparks down to Sam's groin area. She was everything he fantasized about for five years, and ten times more. Her abdominal muscles were clearly defined, and with each breath she took, her ribcage showed slightly. There wasn't a mark on her, no blemish, and Sam wondered how even a gay man, can say no to this luscious creature.

"Number two, cover this one...closely." Number one released Jane, and walked over to Sandra, grabbing her left hand, pulling it away from her crotch. "Come with me."

He dragged her over towards Sam, revealing her pussy in all its glory to Sam's hungry eyes. The short thin line of pubic hair stopped an inch above the slit of her vaginal lips. Like all women who exercised regularly, she had a gap between her legs, in a 'V' till her thighs touched as she was walking. Her pussy looked tight, and almost virginal, her outer labia enclosing its secrets from Sam's lust filled eyes. Sam's eyes caught Sandra's, and another even brighter blush, reddened his face. It is true what they say about nakedness. When a person is naked and vulnerable, that person almost looses the will to fight. So Sandra just followed number one, without struggling.

Number one spun her around as they reached Sam, revealing her finely toned ass cheeks to his lingering gaze. Number one then picked Sandra up, and dumped her spread-eagled form on top of Sam. They both were too surprised to say anything. He moved to the back of the barber chair, and grabbed her left hand, with the cuffs, dangling from it, and pulled it backwards. Sandra, who at that time was positioned just below Sam's crotch, and more on his legs, were forced to move backwards, against Sam's body, by number one's forceful pull of her left arm. He grabbed Sam's right arm and pulled it backwards, before he could offer resistance, and locked the handcuffs in place. It did not leave them much room to maneuver, but if both of them kept holding their bodies motionless, it was not painful.

Sam felt the other pair of cuffs, enfolding his left ankle; it was a bit painful, because his ankles were much thicker than his wrists. Number one then dragged Sandra's right leg backwards and cuffed her by the ankle too.

Sandra cried out in dismay; "what the fuck do you think you are doing meat head?"

Number one laughed; "try getting out of this position bitch, "and he stepped around inspecting his handwork. Sandra moved slightly to the left, to take the ease out of the strain of the handcuffs holding them together, but although they had one arm and a leg free, the barber chair did its work, making it impossible for them to leave the chair.

With frustration in her voice, Sandra ordered Sam; "use your left hand to cover my breasts at least." Sam enfolded her body with his left arm, feeling her erect nipples pressing against his forearm, while she covered her crotch from view with her right hand.

"Now you two," he indicated with his raised pistol at Jane and Maggie. "You know the drill."

Number two unlocked their handcuffs, and both women with tears slowly dripping down their faces, began to strip. Sam calculated their ages in the lower twenties, both of them were clothed in the standard, soft silk blouses, and short business like dark skirts. Maggie revealed a pinkish bra, which she took off before dropping her skirt to the floor. Her breasts were slightly bigger than Sandra's with large brownish areolas around her small nipples, and because of their fullness, they drooped only slightly. She first had to remove her stockings, and then kicked off her flowery covered g-string, revealing a dark bush of pubic hair. Jane removed her top and skirt, before taking of her light blue colored push-up bra. Her tits were small in comparison to Maggie, with puffy areolas, and inverted nipples. Her pantie was also blue, but darker in color, and it was more hot pants style, than panty. The soft material fitting her like a second skin, after removing it, her shaven pussy with its thick outer lips, and slightly protruding inner lips, were revealed.

Maggie was seated first, with Jane on top of her, and the girls were cuffed in the same manner as Sam and Sandra. Both girls had excellent shapes, but in their case it was more a case off youth that counted for their flawless beauty, than going to the gym every day. They also did not show the same shyness that Sandra and Sam did when they were stripping. Once naked, not one of them tried hiding their nakedness, but they were both scared shitless, and although they were not crying, their bodies shivered with fear. The masked men looked on as if the perfect naked beauty on display in front off them had to effect on them, and Sam was happy for that. Rather have the robbers disinterested than having them rape the poor girls.

"Now I'm only going to say this once more, we are after the diamonds, so if you want to avoid bloodshed, don't fucking make me come in here again." With that both men left, closing the door behind them.

It was quiet in the room for a few moments, Sandra wiggled her body around, to get into a comfortable position, but with Sam's dick right under her pussy, it was making it hard for him to concentrate.

"Will you please sit still for a moment," he whispered.

Sandra thought he was still hurting from the punishment number two lay on him earlier, so she softly apologized; "oh, I'm sorry, are you still hurting?"

Sam trying to keep his mind from thinking about how fantastic she felt on top of him replied with a curt; "yes."

Jane and Maggie also moved their bodies around, trying to get more comfortable, but it was easier for them, because they were almost similar in height, weight, and build. Maggie whispered loud enough for Sam to hear; "what now?"

Sam replied: "we wait, does anyone here know what time the guys delivering the diamonds arrive?"

Sandra answered; "they normally come just after twelve, and the last time I looked it was close to ten."

"So two, maybe three hours at the most, allot can still happen in that time."

Jane turned her head sharply in his direction; "please Sam, don't do anything... I'm begging you. That big guy that pounded you earlier...he scares me. I just get the feeling that...that he is on a very short leash."

Before Sam could reply, Sandra spoke; "yes, talking about that, what the fuck were you thinking, holding me down like that. The next time you want to play the hero, don't do it with me, I can handle my own shit."

Sam did not answer her, instead he said; "they are probably holding the other two girls at the front, to chase customers away, and I have the idea that the robbers broke in here during the night, they were already inside when I arrived."

They all chewed on that bit of information for awhile, before Maggie said; "the diamond couriers are armed, this could still get ugly."

Sam spoke up first; "like I said earlier, the robbers seems well organized and professional. We now know that they have guys covering the outside, so with at least five of them, they will easily overpower the diamond guards."

Sandra asked: "I wondered what happened to old Sam?" She was referring to the guard.

Sam thought they must have grabbed him first, and are holding him somewhere in a vehicle. Samuel was armed, so he must have been their main worry. There are probably six robbers, four inside, one in the back, and one in a getaway vehicle. He kept his thoughts to himself, as he watched Maggie and Jane get into more comfortable positions. Their barber chair was facing them sideways, and he had a clear view of both girls' right sides. The sight of their nakedness, and the soft delicious flesh on top of him, was very distracting. It took all of his will power to focus his thoughts, but just then Sandra moved, and to his utter dismay, he felt his penis responding.

He whispered in her ear, more urgently this time; "please stop moving."

Sandra began replying with; "I'm trying to...OH?" She felt a sudden pressure underneath her. When she lifted her hand away from her own crotch, she could see the top of Sam's penis twitching, the soft shape began filling with blood, changing its color from white to light reddish. Maggie, who was about to say something, watched Sandra looking down, and following her gaze, realized what is happening. She nudged Jane, and now with three women looking at his rapidly growing erection, Sam could do nothing but bear it.

"For fuck sakes ladies, can't you all look somewhere else," Sam growled with frustration.

Sandra replied with a sarcastic: "typically male, we are all facing death, and all a man can think of is getting laid."

Her remark made the other two girls smile, and Sam wanted to reply with some cutting reply of his own, saying something about her gay ex, but he managed to control his temper. Sam closed his eyes, and tried to counting numbers, anything to get his mind of her.

Sandra took some pity on him; "I will try to move upwards." She placed her left foot in the foot rest, and pushed her body upwards. This made the cuffs bite into their ankles, but the pain was preferable to the humiliation Sam felt at that moment. It placed Sandra's buttocks just above his penis, on his pubic bone and hair. She also opened her legs wider, to avoid contact, but now free from pressure above, his dick sprang up between her thighs. When normally erect, his penis stood up at an angle, so her moving did not help much, his dick head now lay on top of her pubic hair, still jumping and twitching, rubbing against her pussy. The room was silent; everyone was watching the little monster grow, all their problems forgotten at that moment.

Sam released his grip around her upper body, and allowed his left arm fall down onto the chairs armrest. From his view over her shoulders he could see, down all the way to her pubic hair, with his dick sticking out, like a lost beacon.

Sam whimpered almost; "please girls, I can't help it, I'm sorry...can we all just focus on the real problem."

Maggie replied first; "why are your body covered in scars?"

"I was in an accident, seven years ago, and the doctors had to basically screw me together. So most of the scars are from those operations. This scar," he pointed at an arrow shaped red mark on his left forearm; "I got in New Zeeland, when I crash-landed in some trees, after the wind blew my parachute off course." He knew he was blabbering, but he needed to take his mind of the naked woman. He lifted his right leg; "a small crocodile got hold of me while I was diving in the Congo, it looks worse than it actually should, but there aren't any nice hospitals there."

"A saltwater crock, and why the Congo," Jane asked?

"No, my last job, before I began working here actually, I was a diamond diver in the rivers of the Congo."

Just when his penis began to slightly relax, Sandra said; "I'm sorry, I have to move down, my ankle is loosing circulation." She moved her hips down, and pushed his dick downwards with her buttocks. His cock shaft was now literally enclosed by her outer labia. It felt wonderful, and three inches still stuck out, pointing in the direction of the other two women.

While she shifted in a more comfortable position Sam apologized: "no, I'm sorry, if something hurts you let me know, I thought the pain in my ankle would help me focus...I guess it did not work."

Maggie replied suddenly; "but I always thought you were fat, we even call you fat Sam."

"You are right, after the accident the doctors told me I could not exercise, or lift heavy objects. I thought my life was over, I guess I'm what you called a depressed person. So I gained allot of weight, and when I knew I could not go back to earning money like I used to, I studied accountancy. I was always good with numbers, so after two years of therapy, I began working here. About a year ago, my new doctor send me to a guy that works with paraplegics, and he worked out an exercise program for me. Within six months I could go to a normal gym, but I still have to take it careful."

Jane said after a moment; "wow, I must be honest with you Sam, we... the girls thought you were just some looser, but when I saw you tonight trying to protect Sandra with your own body, I thought to myself, not one of the guys I'm dating would ever do that for me. I'm so sorry; can you forgive me...us?"

Sandra moved slightly, and that made his cock jump and twitch even more. She is not making this easy. "No, you guys were right, I have been so depressed, wallowing in my own self pity the past few years, I don't blame you at all." Sandra shifted again; Sam is guessing that his throbbing penis must be making her uncomfortable. He realized that the two girls in the other chair were still focusing their gazes, in the general direction of his crotch area.

This was confirmed, when Jane said; "it is still growing."

Sandra replied quickly, with a strange tremor in her voice; "Jane, stop staring! You must have seen a cock before." Hearing the word 'cock,' coming out of Sandra's mouth was so sexy; Sam's dick became even harder. The purplish head slowly began protruding through his foreskin.

Maggie shocked Sam by saying; "I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting turned on."

The words out of Jane's mouth, shocked him even more; "wait, let me feel." She reached down between their legs, and her hand disappeared from view. "You are right, your pussy is wet."

Sandra growled softly; "Oh my God, I don't need this."

Sam's eyes were fixed on Jane's hand; it was still busy between the two girl's legs. He could not see what her hand was doing, but from the reaction on Maggie's face, it must be something good. Maggie closed her eyes, threw her head backwards, and opened her legs wider. Jane still kept staring at Sam's dick. Sam also noted that something felt different down there, between him and Sandra. It was as if his dick was able to move more freely. Maggie's hand, now that he could see, and he watched with concentration, as she lifted it slowly, placing it over Jane's pubic mound. He could only see the top of Jane's pubic bone, but the way Maggie's hand was dipping, Sam was almost dead certain, that her fingers were exploring Jane's pussy lips. It was such an erotic sight, two women, lost in their own pleasure. His dick grew even larger, which made Jane smile. She was enjoying this, the show, knowing it would affect Sam only one way, but how was it affecting Sandra?

He looked down her body from over her right shoulder, her nipples were erect, and he realized she was holding her breath. Sandra's left arm was clutching the arm rest as if her life depended on it, and when she breathed in and out, it was in short bursts. Sam moved forward slightly, watching his cock rise an inch, then he slowly drew his hips back. The movements made his dick rub against her outer labia.

"Just what the fuck do you think you are doing," she whispered between clenched lips.

"My hips are hurting slightly," he lied.

"Ok, I will move forward," and she quickly moved as far as the cuffs would allow her. When she could go not further, Sandra realized that his dick head was now right below her vaginal opening, and that she was so wet she was actually dripping. Sam's cock began playing a tattoo on her outer lips, with its jerking movements. Both girls in the other chair's eyes were riveted on the scene to their right. They could see that if Sandra just tilted her body slightly forward, Sam's dick would penetrate her, and they held their breaths almost in anticipation of the event. Maggie had two fingers buried inside Jane's wet pussy, while Jane had three inside her. Sam could feel his dick head trying to force an entrance all on its own, he knew if he moved just an inch his cock would spring free from the tension, and impale her warmth.

Sam could not take it anymore; with his left hand he grabbed her hip, and pushed Sandra slightly forward, just that one inch. His dick straightened, and his purple head slipped into her warm cave with such ease, it was almost unbelievable. All four of them must have been holding their breaths, because the room was suddenly filled with the sound of four humans, expelling air into the atmosphere. The feeling of his hard penis, invading her pussy, was almost a relief, but the head pressing against the roof of her vagina, became painful very quickly. She knew what she must do, so she lifted her hips slightly, feeling his dick head scraping along her cunt's roof, until it had room to straighten fully. His penis was now one quarter inside her, and as she slowly lowered her hips, he penetrated her even deeper.

JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers