A Forced Response Ch. 01

Story Info
A black bull gets his dessert.
5.4k words
4.17
172k
36
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Warning if you are easily offended by racial language and violence then this story is not for you. Please move on to another story by another author if that is the case."

*

I walked in the door from a hard day's work at the Sawmill in the nearby town. I had several friends and wives that I led into the home and asked them to retire to the end of the house until my wife arrived. It was to be the usual Friday evening gathering of friends and I wanted to have the snacks for tonight activities finished and ready to serve. I mentioned that I would then join them in a bit. I asked them to enjoy themselves in the billiard room till then.

Each and every day, I have to commute way outside the city limits for work. It usually takes me about forty-five minutes to an hour to get to my job and about the same time back home at the end of the day. I don't have to do this type of job. I want to, not that I have to.

My wife started work about a month ago at a large corporation downtown as a secretary here in the city where we live.

She did not finish college early in life while, I finished here in the city with a Masters in Business.

So you might ask, "Why work at a Sawmill?"

I started this business from the ground floor and I am the boss and co-owner at this Mill. I employ about 300 dedicated men and women that each pulls a hard day's work for an honest day's pay.

My wife does not need to work. She wanted an occupation to get her out of the house for part of the day since our last child that we had left home for college two months back.

I have two beautiful young women and a young handsome hulk of a young man as my only children. I would do anything for them.

I kicked off my shoes near the kitchen and was trying to get snacks made as quickly as possible for our waiting guest.

Each Friday night, I invite a group of different guys to come play in a poker match at home and I invite their wives to come and meet and socialize with my wife.

All the guys had followed me over after letting them off early to gather up their wives and meet me at home.

The phone rang twice before I could answer it from the kitchen. I pick up the phone and my wife's phone Id was shown in the display.

I said, "Hi honey. Are you on your way home?"

"Yes, Bobby, I am just about home. I have someone coming by shortly after I arrive that wants to meet you."

I replied, "Sure have them come on over."

I was sure that she remembered that tonight some of my best friends from work were to be here early at the house before she arrived.

You know the saying the more the merrier.

I hollered at Kim a few minutes later as she walked in the front room next to the Kitchen.

"Who will be dropping by?

She replied, "Just my boss. He has some issues to discuss with you that are very important. I am going in the bedroom to change out of my work attire before he arrives and into something more comfortable."

Her answer had me interested, but I did not have a chance to ask another question before she was quickly leaving the room headed for our bedroom.

I wanted to know what issues that he might have with me that concerned my lovely wife and her work.

I finished with the chips, dip and drinks for the men and all the other healthy snacks for the wives before my last two guests and my wife's boss would arrive.

I was just washing my hands and reaching for the towel when the door bell rang.

Kim answered in a loud voice, "Can you get the door Bobby?"

I replied, "Yea, I have it...It is just the last of the guest, Jeffery and his wife Jill getting here probably."

"What? I did not hear you Bobby. What did you say honey?"

I figured that she would figure it out when she came back into the room with the men and women located off on the other wing near the back of the house by the large den.

I looked outside and a large black man was leaning against the wall by my front door.

He looked like, acted like and dressed like a damn hoodlum, but my wife said that her boss was stopping by. I asked before fully opening the door of who he was.

With a quick shove he pushed his way in before I could stop him.

"Hey White Fucker, I work with Kim and I am here to fuck her in front of you this evening. I intend to fuck her every which way and enjoy it since it will be the first time ever between us. I intend to make it clear with you as for all the new rules and issues that will apply after tonight. You can take that to the bank you dumb white fuck."

I have always been politically correct since even before the days of Clinton but I wanted to tell him to get his lamentable self-righteous Nigger Cotton Field Ass out of my house and off my estate.

"Hey, Bitch! Get your sorry ass in here so that I can fuck you in front of your husband and show him who you and your daughters' pussies will soon belong to. This Fucker has to know right now that last night was the last night that your dumb ass cunt belonged to him! I want a taste of you before my posse gets here after nine to try you out."

I replied back forcefully, "Hey you Black Buckwheat shit for brains, get the fuck out of my home before I have you removed by force."

The black man replied, "You and what fucking White boys think that shit. You could not even move your own fuck pile. I will enjoy fucking that cunt piece for all its worth tonight and every night that I want."

Well he must have not heard the door open behind him. Not only my son, but six of the men that I had invited over had slipped into the room behind him. One of the wives was on the phone dialing the Police to come out and remove this dog turd from my home or so I thought.

I made up my mind that the Police were going to have him only after I had my way with this dumb ass prick and show him who the real boss was.

Kim came around the corner at a fast pace and froze in stride when he had said his last statement.

I believed that she had already called the Police and was coming in to tell me until I noticed the nearly sheer red negligee that she had thrown on after retiring away to change. I then realized that she had frozen in place due to the men behind the prick along with her son sneaking almost on top of the dumbass. Her face contorted in fear.

The look on my son's face was only of pure murder and the my workers' anger of wanting to hang the bastard by his black balls for his vulgarity.

"What makes you think that you are man enough to cross this line of my marriage when my wife will not be working for you tomorrow you shithead! I also believe that you would not be acting this way when I string your sorry ass into court tomorrow and get you and your company if you so happen to own any of it for damages and trespassing. Besides dipshit I am not afraid of any of your shit or your fucked up posse", I said.

Jamal replied, "I am the head bull where I work. I am "The Black Bull" in this town. She will be at work tomorrow because I might want to fuck her there. At work, I also own seven other white pussies and their white cuckold husbands and some others in this here town. The white fuckers pay my bills and I fuck their wives anywhere and anytime that I like. I share my white cunts with my black friends and my white bitches love my black cock and every black male that I share them with while out on dates. So get used to it you dumb fuck."

He said, "Kim; hurry your dumb white ass out from the hallway and over here by me so I can show that fucker of a husband how to really fuck your cunt."

Kim remained frozen behind me. Time for her had stopped while she knew that her son was fixing to take this very aggressive man from her job to the floor in front of her.

He again said, "Hey Bitch! Get the fuck over here right...!"

Before he could finish saying the rest, my son James had picked him up like a rag doll and body slammed him down to the tile floor. James did not pull any punches when the black bastard's head hit the floor first before the rest of his body did.

I was very sure that James did that on purpose to prove a point to the dipshit.

James motioned for Buck, my foreman from the job to wrap him up in an arm bar to keep him from moving or getting away.

James walked past me and Kim toward his room. Less than thirty seconds later he returned with some heavy rope and an Aluminum baseball bat and something else that was very white with holes that I could not place where I had seen it due to the angle that it was held.

James had trussed him up like a steer just as if he had trussed up cattle while practicing for his rodeo matches each fall for the County Fair.

James again picked the unconscious man up like a small load of laundry and placed him in a large single back leather chair without arms. James then tied him so that he could not fall out by accident.

I then noticed Kim standing by herself nearby the edge of the room in the hallway.

I yelled, "Kim, get in our bedroom this instant and change right now. You are not presentable before my men and their wives. That includes in front of your son and this soon to be black asshole male steer of a boss."

With a quick stride to her and a soft slap across the face, she got the point of my statement and went to her room followed by two of my co-worker's wives to help her get re-dressed before coming back out.

My son walked into the kitchen and reached into the cabinet for a glass. He turned on the faucet and filled the glass full of ice cold water. He brought it back into the room and poured a little over the guys head and then flung the rest into the guy's face and quickly stepped behind Jamal.

Jamal woke up suddenly and believed I had slung the water in his face. He was still looking at me and had not yet noticed my son and the rest of the other men behind him.

"Hey White Fucker, you better release me or you will be sorry when my boys arrive in a little bit to fuck your wife."

I walked toward Jamal and raised my hand back and came down hard across his face.

I said, "You black ass, dumb head. You must have turd shit for brains. You must not realize what you have walked yourself into this evening when you pushed your way into my home and threatened me and my family. I do not know what con game you have pulled over my faithful wife, but it ends here and now. You think you are a Big Black Bull in this here city, but after tonight you will be only a steer if you are lucky, so get used to it."

I walked behind Jamal and asked one of the guys in a whisper if anyone had called the Police yet.

He replied back softly, "No, they had not called." The husbands had asked the wives not too because they were just as interested in getting a piece of Jamal as much as yourself or James."

I had new thoughts running in my mind after hearing that.

I walked back in front of Jamal and slapped him again hard with my open hand to get his attention.

"I want to know the names and phone numbers of the wives and husbands of your little Harem. I intend to invite them over here tonight. They might want to look at what actual dog shit is and where to dispose of it."

"No fucking way you white cuckold prick, I ain't saying anything else and there is not a damn thing that you can do to me to make me talk."

I motioned for my son to walk toward us and please stand in front of him. Jamal now noticed someone else in the room by the sound of footsteps coming nearer.

James slowly came around the chair and placed something in front of his face. Jamal had to keep raising his head to see all of him.

Even though Jamal was about 6 foot 2 inches and about 230 pounds to my 5 foot 7 inches and 160 pounds, we were both tiny compared to my son James.

James was 6 foot 8 inches and 390 pounds, give or take. He normally benched 700 pounds easily is why he handled Jamal like a rabid dog with a bone.

James was a hulk of a man. He had offers to play pro-ball and wrestle on WWE after he had finished High School because of his unusual size and strength.

James took after his great grandfather on Kim's side of the family. Col. Trapper had died two years after I had married into Kim's family, but the story told during family gatherings was that he had killed three Japanese soldiers with his bare hands while serving in the Pacific theater during World War II.

Kim's grandfather claimed that he did it to protect his men and help his platoon to start their mission by jumping into an enemy foxhole. He said he would not have asked someone else to do a job that he himself could not do as for why he had gone and jumped in.

He claimed that his men respected him for it all during the war. I believed that he and others told the story to place the fear of God into me so that I would never hurt Kim while we were dating or after we were married.

Well it worked, never had I hurt Kim until tonight when I had to slap her to get my point across to leave and get re-dressed in her room.

I never thought that she would forget some common awareness of decency and needed it knocked back into her.

I finally recognized what my son James had slipped on his head. He had placed the silver white hockey mask that he had worn from last Halloween.

He loved watching the horror movies that involved the character Jason from Crystal Lake and wanted to go as him trick or treating before going off to start college across town the following year.

James leered at Jamal from behind the hockey mask for nearly thirty seconds. I shivered from the hate that was coming from behind the mask.

Was it even my son now?

I would have believed that the actual Jason was standing there before us and even to believe that Jamal would be dead soon if the right answer was not given to my son's satisfaction. I had watched the movies with my son and he was acting just like that movie character.

James said in a low menacing growl, "Look dip shit. Answer my Father's question now or face punishment from me. You have crossed a line that should not have been crossed in my family and I am only demanding it once from you."

Jamal's reply, "Fuck off."

With what seemed like ten seconds had elapsed in silence from his statement and Jamal started to form a sneer on his face, James drew back the aluminum Slugger and came across the front of Jamal's left kneecap. James' swing must have been very great because there was a small dent in the bat, but Jamal's kneecap was like putty.

The situation currently was that Jamal was not going to walk out of here on two healthy legs and James was somewhat now in charge in getting him to talk.

James brought Jamal back around with two quick back handed slaps across the face. I stepped in before my son got out of hand.

I demanded again.

"Look at me you dumb fuck! I am asking again for the answer to my question to the names of the wives, husbands and their phone numbers. I am about to run out patience and turn you over to my son Jason ..., no James here and have him get the answers for the rest of the night since you must love to be punished."

I looked at James and believed that I could imagine a slight smile behind the mask. I did not know if it was from the slip up of my statement or if it was the promise of fun with Jamal that evening with his bat.

The bat was very special to James. We had bought it from an auction house that had sold some clothing articles of the Jason movies and some of the actual props from the movie sequels.

We were lucky in that we had received both the bat and the Mask before last year's Halloween by the winning combined bids.

Jamal replied, "Fuck ..."

He stopped in mid-sentence when he noticed something that my son did behind my back while I was only looking at him. He must have come to an epiphany for he stopped and not another word was said for 20 more seconds.

I motioned for one of my men to ready some pencil and paper. I wanted Mike to be ready to write what was said.

After noticing my movement to one of my co-workers, Jamal decided to talk. His life now depended on it.

He said, "Here is everybody that I control."

"Mary and Mike Watterson ... 555-6671 ... from work."

"Ivey and Billie Kelly ... 555-4001 ... from work."

"Jack and Ashley Slatton ... 555-8988 ... from work."

"Jackson and Keeli Ross ... 555-4566 ... from work.

"James and Mary Kay Manning ... 555-3340 ... from work."

"Gus and Jessie Lou Jones ... 555-6776 ... from work."

"Giles and Billie Jean Smith ... 555-2221 ... from work."

I interrupted, "Is that all from my wife's job because if it is not and I find out, your ass will be six feet under grass!"

Jamal replied, "Yes that is all from work." I said, "Please continue"

"Jack and Stacy Fuller ... 555-9099 ... from here in town."

"Jason and Kimberly Striker ... 555-3338 ... from here in town."

"Hugh and Paula James ... 555-7728 ... from here in town."

"Les and Angel Williams ... 555-0009 ... from here in town."

Before he could say any more names his phone started to ring. I searched his pockets and found what I was looking for.

"Hey Jamal, we wanted to know if you still wanted us to come after nine. We were calling to find out if it could be a little earlier."

I replied to the unknown male, "Look here dip shit. The fucker you are trying to reach has landed in jail and his phone has been taken away from him. If you are lucky, you might be able to see him tomorrow. Now be a good homie and piss off."

I then hung up on the ass hole and let him call around the local Police stations and hope to find his sorry ass friend. I wanted them to waste their time trying to find out where he was supposed be located for bail. My belief was that it just gave me more time to come up with a plan to rid my problem with this numb-nut.

I searched around some more on his person and found his wallet. I would have asked my wife but she had not come back into the room. So the license had written on it Jamal Walker. Now I had an idea of how to go about the rest of the evening.

I picked up the phone and started to dial the numbers that Jamal had given up. As each person answered, I asked where they worked and if they had knowledge of a Jamal Walker. I told him that he said for them to come to a certain address, and be there at a certain time or else they would not like what would happen to them. I gave them my address to my dwelling and continued on to the next call without answering any of their questions.

I repeated the same line for everyone that Jamal said that he controlled. I wanted them to arrive expecting to be treated like usual by Jamal.

I figured that most of the action would begin in about 30 minutes with all the new people coming by to unexpectedly see this hog tied self defined Black Bull get his just dessert.

I told the guys and James that I would be outside for a bit in the back yard near the barn and for James to go and check on his mother.

I walked out back to the fence that separated the horses and cattle on our small city estate. We only had seven horses and fourteen cattle on our thirty acres. We had lived here for a decade before the city sprawl arrived at our doorstep.

I wanted to make a point or two with this bastard. If he thought he could treat people like shit and make their lives shitty then he should be covered in shit before he leaves my home.

Bull shit to be specific from the one bull that I owned out back. I had to smile at that thought. I had the animal sectioned off for the last three days, so it had been easy enough to find enough dung to cover Mr. Jamal Walker from head to toe several times over to my liking.

After filling three five gallon buckets and leaving them out back near the back door by the patio, I walked back inside. I motioned to Jack to see if any of the other guest had arrived, he shook his head no in reply.

12