A Foreign Exchange Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of Jenna and Christoph's BDSM experiment.
3.8k words
4.07
16.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off the airplane and stepped into a chilly terminal. The colors were bland and the people waiting for their luggage wore heavy sweaters that hid any hints of body shape from my eyes. I felt utterly out of place in my form-fitting jeans and long sleeved shirt. Though this was casual travel attire compared to everything else in my closet, I felt overdressed among the sea of Germans that seemed to trod aimlessly through the airport. These were my first few minutes in my new country. My new home.

Back in the U.S.A. my college roommate was probably relishing her new elbow room, and my mother was most likely crying because "her little baby was going off to see the world!" Right now I was supposed to feel strong and independent. Instead I would've given anything to be in my mom's kitchen eating chocolate chip cookies straight from the oven.

My eyes flitted around. I was unfamiliar with the German language. I figured I could pick it up as I went along. My lack of preparation was certainly to my detriment now as I struggled to read the map of the airport. Finally, I found where I thought I was supposed to be going. Black vans and trolleys crawled over the black parking lot. I called a bright yellow taxi and hoisted my heavy collection of luggage into its trunk and back seat. I was cramped in the back next to my landslide of bags.

It took about an hour to make it into Berlin. I was coming here to work on a student enrichment project for Penn State University. Of course, everyone back home knew that was just a fancy way of saying a whole lot of nothing. I did it to look good on my résumé. Jobs were hard to find with the flailing economy and an extended trip to a foreign country was just the sort of thing that could give you a leg up in the competitive job market. I was hoping to make it into a journalism company. The New York Times was the ultimate dream, but I had learned to accept long ago that my chances of ever making it in the big time were far from high.

The cab driver dropped me off in front of a tall gray skyscraper in the middle of the city. It was raining heavily and before I knew it I was standing, drenched, on a bustling side walk with a pile of baggage. I rushed into the building as quickly as I could, both to avoid embarrassment and to avoid the rain. The interior was golden and warm. I could tell the program I was entering hadn't spared any expense in choosing this for my apartment. Every surface was sparkling clean, even the rich marble floors. The lobby was decorated traditionally with soft upholstered sofas and several fire places that seemed to radiate warmth. I was happy for the change in temperature. My shivering slowed to a stop.

I was reluctant to approach the concierge. I didn't know if he would speak English or if it was considered rude to come to Germany with no knowledge of the language. However, if I was to avoid looking ridiculous with my drenched hair and numerous bags in the middle of the entrance, I was going to have to make the first move.

"Excuse me, uh, English?" I stuttered hopefully. The man behind the desk looked well kept. His dark hair was slicked out of his face and the yellow lighting imparted on him a sort of foreign glow. He smiled and nodded, apparently excited for a chance to show off.

"Ahv course, ahv course! Let me check yough in missus." He blurted out in choppy accented English. "Vhere, um, vhat room number?"

"505". I said, grasping my admittance paper tightly in my hand. He didn't say anything else while searching for a key.

"Herr yough ahre."

I took the key and struggled to the elevator. My room was fifth floor and the ride took only seconds. I walked down a hallway, narrower than I would've expected, and inserted the key into the door.

Inside was a small home. The bedroom and bathroom were immediately on the right when you walked in and the hallway opened up to a modern kitchen and living area. It was perfect for a single occupant. I smiled at the apparent luxury of it all. I felt a bit less homesick.

That night was a different story. I tossed and turned in the dark bedroom, unable to shake my loneliness. I wasn't used to spending nights alone in strange places. Usually I had at least one man to keep me company, if not more.

In college I wasn't reputed as a slut, but then, most people didn't know where I passed my evenings. Often times I would be dancing in a club, flaunting my assets, making myself available for a wild night. I didn't have long-term relationships, but I managed to stay busy enough to satisfy my desires. I enjoyed sex and men. I had never spent the night with a women but I had no doubt I would enjoy that as well. Unfortunately, there was always something missing.

I orgasmed often during these late night fucks, but I was never truly at ease. As much as I wanted to feel completely available to a man, I always left in the morning wanting something more. Every night was hopeful, but similarly, every night ended in disappointment. Despite my abundant sexual activity, I wasn't in healthy relationships. I wasn't satisfied.

The next morning I woke up and forgot where I was. It took me a few seconds to remember that I was in Germany, far away from anything familiar. Today was a free day; the program didn't begin until next week. I felt tired and lethargic, so I decided to take a jog through the city.

Once again, I felt wildly out of place in my spandex tights and fleece jacket, running bouncily through the mass of wool-coat clad Germans. My breath flew through my throat in icy gasps. The weather was colder than I was used to and my run was cut short accordingly. Still, I felt a bit better after I'd showered and threw on a thick knit sweater. I picked up a Berlin guidebook and took it down to the welcoming lobby. I set up on a sofa in front of a fireplace and curled into a comfortable reading position.

The maps were dizzying and soon every monument name looked the same. I was going to have to take some classes in German. Otherwise, I would never survive! My eyes were drooping drowsily and I was in danger of falling asleep when a tall dark figure caught my eye. It was a male and he sat in an armchair nearby mine. It took me aback because there were plenty of other seating options that weren't as close to me. I chalked it up to a difference in cultural personal space.

I tried to reconcentrate on my reading, but something was nagging at my subconscious. I felt as if someone was watching me. I looked up suddenly, expecting to catch the eye of the man sitting across from me. Instead, all I saw was his head down, apparently absorbed in a newspaper. My unease grew as time passed. Still, I couldn't catch the man in the act of staring at me. I chastised myself for being too judgmental.

Through my stolen glances I pieced together a cohesive profile of my company. He must've been at least six feet six inches tall. He wasn't built like a linebacker, though he did appear strong and hard. His features were angular. He had chocolate brown hair that curled slightly and prominent cheekbones. He wore a cream colored knit with dark slacks. His skin tone was a dark beige, tan without sun.

Overall, I decided he was attractive in a rough sort of way. His masculinity and my continued apprehension of his form slowly amounted to arousal. Suddenly an urgent need for release filled me and I snapped my abused guidebook shut and scuttled back to my room.

I sat upon the bed, panties around my knees. I kicked them off and let a lingering finger trail my wetness down my thigh. I flopped back onto the comforter and began rhythmically stroking my clit while simultaneously fingering my vaginal opening. Images of the shady man filled my mind as I masturbated.

I stopped for a few seconds to search through my disordered belongings to find my vibrator. I shoved it deep inside me and thrust my hips up and down. I picked up the pace of my stroking until a delicate sheen of sweat coated my hot legs. My breathing became erratic as I neared climax. I leapt up and furiously humped a chair next to my bed. I buried my face in its softness, imagining that it was the forceful mouth of the man in the lobby. Warmth radiated through my pussy. I passed the point where orgasm was inevitable and felt the beginnings of muscle spasms.

I exploded in ecstasy, stiffening into a board of feminine arousal. My eyes squeezed shut and sheer passion overcame my limbs. I continued stroking, forcing myself further into the contractions, unwilling to let my fantasy end. When it was over, I sunk back to my bed, exhausted from my release session. My eyes found sleep quickly and I napped restlessly for the afternoon hours.

***********************

When I awoke my stomach was growling. I realized I hadn't eaten all day except for a granola bar before my run. I was starved! I didn't have any food to stock my fridge so I was forced to go out. I didn't have any idea where to eat, so in the lobby I stopped by the concierge's desk in hopes of a recommendation.

I couldn't help but notice that, coming in from the street was the man from earlier. I blushed, remembering my wild thoughts of the afternoon. This time, there was no denying he was looking at me. His green eyes bored into mine with startling intensity.

"If you are looking for Mensch, he is on his dinner break. You will have to wait." He said in only moderately accented English. He slowed to a stop a few feet from me, anticipating a response. His voice was deep but not at all gravelly. It was smooth and good-natured.

"Well, I was just looking for a recommendation for dinner...I'm new to the area and I'm not sure where to find a restaurant." I looked quizzically up at him, unsure if he would offer to help. He smiled with superiority and gave me a look that said, I will bless you with my opinion.

"What kind of food are you looking for? Something quick, formal...are you meeting someone?"

I thought he said the last line with a touch more concern than was necessary. It wasn't his business if I was!

"No, I'm just looking for a cheap and easy place, nothing fancy."

"Ah...you are the classic American...what is it? 'Fast Food'" His grin widened. I forced a laugh. His mouth then set in a rigid line and he examined me critically. I shifted uncomfortably beneath his gaze.

"Come, I will take you somewhere." He didn't ask, he told me. Before I knew it I was chasing after him like a young puppy. He didn't even look back to see if I was following when he held back his coat for me to wear outside.

We sat down in a small ethnic café. The walls were painted a burnt orange and African tribal décor adorned nearly every surface. We sat ourselves, or rather he sat me. We rested at a small two-person table in the back corner of the restaurant. I felt scared and exhilarated by the man's sense of control.

"Wir bestellen die tsebhis und injeras." He spoke to the waitress in German, ordering for both of us. I only hoped whatever he'd asked for wasn't too spicy. I was hungry and not in the mood to fight the heat of pepper as much as I was to gulp down whatever it was as quickly as possible.

When the waitress left to the kitchen he returned his eyes to me.

"What is your name and where are you from?" There was a strange urgency to his words.

"I'm Jenna and I'm from America, Pennsylvania."

He nodded and didn't offer any customary information to exchange.

"And you?"

"My name is Christoph."

When our food arrived I was grateful. At least there was chewing to fill the awkward silence. Somehow, I didn't think he found it as unusual as I did. At least, he was hiding his discomfort better than I.

"You must be here for college." He finally said.

"How did you-"

"No German, obviously young, and the apartment you're in is much beyond your means."

"Oh." Was all I could stupidly utter.

"Are you finished?" He asked with no hint of impatience. I nodded and he opened the door for me on our way out. We walked down the damp sidewalks at a brisk clip. I wasn't sure which direction our apartments were in, but I was sure we weren't heading towards them.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the building, of course."

Just then I saw our apartments ahead of us and realized just how thankful I was for my willing guide. I felt wetness blossoming between my thighs.

"Now, Ms. Jenna, we can go inside and say our adieus to each other. But I don't think that's what either of us wants, do you?"

The way he purred the innuendo aroused me further. I found myself nodding under the intensity of his glare. My head was acting of its own accord, obeying to the man whom I barely knew. He radiated power and something was awakening within me, something I didn't know I had, something I didn't know I desired: submission

My mind wasn't functioning rationally, it couldn't be! I should be running to my room in fear, not feeling excited about what this man, Christoph, would do next.

"Very well, go to your apartment and dress in something tight, no underwear. You wouldn't have anything suitable anyway. Knock on my door at nine o' clock." With that he whirled around and walked away from me. It wasn't until a few seconds later that I realized I had no idea which apartment was his.

I loped to my room and started digging into my suitcases. I managed to come up with a black dress that was very short and stretched over my C-cup breasts erotically. I stepped in front of the mirror and examined the reflection. I blushed red looking at myself. I felt mildly humiliated to be wearing this on the request of a near stranger. Somehow, though, I felt warm and wanted inside. I wanted to please Christoph. I wanted this socially inadequate man to want me. I wanted him to control me.

I checked my watch and realized that I only had fifteen minutes to find out which room to find Christoph in. I quickly came to the conclusion that I would have no choice but to seek the help of the Concierge. I was conscious of my scanty dress. I held my arms to my sides, trying to discreetly cover myself as I stood in front of the main desk.

"Excuse me, sir. What room number is Mr., um, Christoph(?) in?"

"Ah, let me see." He answered, glancing up at me skeptically, eyeing my attire. "He rehzides en room twenty-vone-undred, mizz."

I left immediately, face as red and hot as fire, knowing for sure what thoughts were going through the concierge's head. I told myself it didn't matter.

I knocked on door 2100. It was the top floor. Penthouse. The door didn't open. I knocked again and there was still no answer. Finally, just when I was going to get back in the elevator, nearly in tears, the door opened and Christoph looked out at me. I repositioned myself at the door and waited to be invited in.

"You knocked before nine." He said grimly. "We'll take care of that later."

He grabbed my upper arm and pulled me into his apartment, which resembled a spread in a design magazine more than a single man's pad. I looked around, temporarily awed by the sheer richness of his style of living. The floors were coffee brown planks of wood that ran the length of the entrance. The walls were also cocoa colored, though of a different shade and tone than the floors. Everything rang of money.

Then, the consequence of my actions began to sink in. He sounded angry and wasn't looking at me amused. His emerald eye bored into me with alarming acuity. I looked at the floor as he shoved me to the center of his living room.

"Spin. Slowly." He growled.

I tiptoed in a tiny circle, allowing myself to be displayed for someone I barely knew. The humiliation made my breathing quicker. When the 360 was over I stood, waiting for him to give me further direction. It felt good to let go for once, to not be in control of every minute detail, to be under the influence of another whom I could (hopefully) trust. Aside from the psychological pleasure of this encounter, my sex was so wet I felt like it could be dripping down my leg. Oh wait...

"It appears you're enjoying yourself already." Christoph pointed out, rising and gliding over to me to run his finger up my inner thigh. I wore a look of horror as her brought the glistening digit up to my eyes. I'd never felt this aroused with no physical stimulation before. The mere presence of this man sent me over the edge of sanity. I found myself what he looked like under his pants.

As if reading my mind, Christoph unzipped his pants and allowed his cock to spring free, sliding the slacks to his ankles on the floor. He was impeccably formed, with muscles in all the right places. He was incredibly long and thick, but not in a painful-looking way. I could barely contain my excitement.

"Pull down your dress. I want to see your tits."

He smacked my bare breasts, eliciting a small yelp from me. Sparks of pain moved through my skin. Then, impossibly, they turned to pleasure and my nipples became pointy and erect. Christoph began to grip my boobs, weighing them in his hand. Then, he slowly licked and sucked them. I moaned loudly.

He pulled back and smiled devilishly up at me. He strode through his apartment, disappearing down an angled hallway. He returned with a strip of material. I wasn't sure what it was until he secured it around my face, gagging me. I whimpered but he ignored me, going back to my now flushed breasts. He lowered me to the floor, pulling my dress down to my knees and stroking my clit intermittently. I felt like I could cum at any second! He was experienced enough to frustrate me.

An eternity later I was still wriggling trying to orgasm. He stopped licking me and pulled the gag off my face.

"Suck me," He groaned. I noticed for the first time his raging hard dick. Now, fully erect, it was a formidable object. He grabbed my hair and shoved me down on it, pumping until I was doing it on my own. I tried my best to please him, swirling my tongue and going down deep on his member. His movements became jerky and he thrusted firmly into my throat, moaning himself. I sensed he wasn't ready to release because he forced himself to slow down and removed his cock from my mouth.

I was in a haze of arousal, unable to think clearly. Christoph positioned himself at my pussy, guiding his cock inside me with his body. He slowly pumped in and out. I cried softly with each infuriating slide, begging him silently to satisfy himself, and in doing so, satisfying me.

He picked up the pace and held my hips, grunting openly, ready to finish. He grabbed my mouth and sucked my lips into his own, kissing me forcefully, passionately. As we embraced I felt warmth spreading from my core, the predecessors of orgasm. Each stroke of my pussy brought me closer to the rigid tension of peak arousal. His cock jerked within me, preparing to empty itself in the silky folds of my vagina. Something hot and sticky shoot into me as I tottered on the edge.

I imploded with a body-thrashing orgasm. My pussy contracted around Christoph's dick, making the muscles in my legs tremble involuntarily. My face contorted in ecstasy and I rode the radiating pulses of pleasure until they faded in intensity. My vision was tunneled and blurry. I struggled to recover from the mind-shattering event. Suddenly, I felt completely satisfied and tired. I smiled at Chritoph who put his arm around me, chest heaving heavily.

I fell asleep in his arms, completely thankful for his presence and generosity in allowing me to spend this night with him. I knew this was the start of something special, a new chapter in my life. I wanted this forever, to feel protected and wanted. The night passed in a flurry of happiness and dozing. When dawn floated through the curtains, I saw Christoph looking at me. The solid planes of his chest cradled my head and he played absentmindedly with my hair. For the first time I saw him in softer light, his brow unfurrowed and features more childlike.

12