A Foreign Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came home that afternoon she was crying almost uncontrollably. I said, "What is so wrong honey, we will have another child?"

She looked at me with very sad eyes and said, "It isn't yours, it is Paul's."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"The Doctor took a blood sample of the fetus and the blood type is O+ and yours is A+."

My wife went into a state of depression and stayed in our bedroom for several days. The children and I would go visit with her when she felt like visitors and to take her meals.

I don't know exactly what happened within her body but one-month later she had a miscarriage.

Sometime after that happened, she called the Doctor and made an appointment to undergo a tubal legation.

When Shari was well again from her surgery she was back to normal and once again her playful self.

She smiled and told me, "I won't have to have any man wear a condom again."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Cute Wife Used On a Yacht Sexy yacht stewardess wife gives in and gets laid.in Loving Wives
Belly Dancing Wife Wife gets bred by Arab shopkeep and his friends.in Loving Wives
More Stories