A Forgotten Place Ch. 02

Story Info
A hot night in town ... and a new friend?
1k words
4.04
27.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Myuria and Devina walked me into town and we looked around for a few hours. The trip here took most of the morning and searching took up until dusk. We head for Myuria's friends house. One thing I've noticed, even in this town. The level of technology of these people is like the renaissance or something, they have swords and shields, suits of armour, horses, brick houses ... It's like I'm in some kind of cartoon. Most of the people I've seen here are like Myuria and Devina, and yet ... all women. I pull Myuria aside for a moment because I NEED to know.

"Myuria ...?"

"Yes." I pull her aside so no one can hear us.

"Umm ... do you have any men in your society?"

"Yes ... Devina is male."

"But she looks female." She gives me a confused looks then she must remember that I'm not from around here.

"Bother Devil folk and Elves have males and females ... the only difference being what's between their legs."

"... Oh."

"Is it different with your kind?"

"Sort of..." We rejoin Devina.

"Well ... it looks like there's no room here, guess we'll have to get rooms at the inn." Devina tells us, not that I mind an inn.

We head to the inn, me fallowing Myuria and Devina. We get two rooms, they give me a key and they go to their room, which is right next to mine. I'm pretty tired from all the walking I've done so I take a seat on the bed and just relax. The walls are pretty thin here so I can hear Myuria and Devina next door. They are chatting then I hear some silence ... then some moaning.

'I shouldn't ... I really shouldn't ... but...' My inner desires get the better of me. I press my ear against the wall. I can hear them having sex ... the sound of flesh bumping against flesh. The sounds of moaning, groaning, and the squeaking of the bed. I'm getting all hot.

'I ... I gotta see! I can't just walk in. is there any way I can see from inside the room?' I look around and I think I see a spot, it's a small crack in the wall ... I look through. Perfect, a clear view to their bed. Myuria is on her back again as Devina thrusts her large penis inside her. It's strangely erotic seeing two women having sex like this. I kneel down cause it's an awkward position for me. I watch and Devina flips Myuria over so they are doing it doggy style. Devina's huge breasts swinging with each stroke.

'I'm getting all wet.'

My eyes close, the sounds of sex fuel my imagination. My mind puts me in Myuria's place, getting fucked from behind. My hand pushes it's way past my pants and underwear. It stops at my crotch and rubs.

"Ohh..." I whimper, trying my hardest to keep my voice down, but it's a struggle. My finger grazes against my clit and i shiver with excitement.

"..." I bite my lip and rub my clit.

"Yess... Mmn..."I rub myself more and more until i come, but it's not enough.

"More ... I want more..." I push a finger inside."

"Oh!" That was a little louder, hopefully no one heard me. I finger myself, letting out little whines and heavy panting as i do it.

I stop quickly when i hear a scratching at the window.

"What the hell?!" I pull my pants back up and go over to the window. I pull the curtains apart.

"Jesus!" I jump back. There's this ... giant ... 'bug' at the window. It's got the winds of a dragon fly but ... wait, it has the body of a human, just tiny.

"W, what ... are you?" It's the one scratching the window.

"Looks like it's trying to say something..." I open the window and it flies in quickly.

"Shut the window, quick!" It says. Unsure of why ... I still do it. It flies over to the bed and sets down.

"Thanks ... you saved me." I look a little closer ... it's a woman... kinda.

"Uh ... you're welcome."

"Stupid birds ... always chasing me, thinking i'm an easy meal."

"..." She looks like what we'd call a pixie or a faerie or something. She's about 9 inches tall, big see through wings. This is one screwed up place. She catches her breath the starts to talk again.

"Where are my manners? My name is Jessica ..."

"Hi Jessica .... Um ... what ARE you?"

"Me? Haven't you seen a pixie before? I know we're rare, but you must have seen one before."

"Umm ... no. I'm not exactly from here."

"Yeah, I notice it now ... you have these weird ears. What's your name?"

"I don't remember."

"You don't remember your own name?" I tell Jessica about myself, how I got here, my new friends, and how I can't remember squat.

We chat for a little while then I get sleepy so i go to bed, she lies down on the other pillow and drifts off herself. When I wake up she's already up and fluttering about.

"Oh your up. Your friends have already been here looking for you, Myuri and Devina..."

"Where did they go? They went to bring you some food."

"Thanks..." I get up and wash my face off. Just as i finish Myuria comes in and hands both me and Jessica some food.

"Thank you." Jessica says.

"I'm sorry to say, but Devina and I have to move on."

"Something wrong?" I ask.

"Yes, Devina's sister is quite sick, so we are going to go see her and take care of her until she's better. I'm sorry that we couldn't help you any more."

"It's alright, you've been amazing Myuria. Thank Devina for me."

"I will, and good luck." Myuria turns around and leaves ... I'm a bit sad, the only friends I can remember ... just left.

"Where do I go from here?"

"I can help you. Well ... at least to my home town anyway."

"Thank you ... Jessica."