A Formerly Shy Person Ch. 02

Story Info
Our shy girl makes a new friend and keeps exploring.
7.7k words
4.68
71.1k
22

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:

EVERYONE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER IN ANY WAY THAT INVOLVES ANYTHING REMOTELY SEXUAL IS OVER THE AGE OF 18.

NOTE: Thank you for all the kind feedback on the first part of this story.

***

Pandora Jenkins didn't come back to school until Thursday of that week. I came everyday -- both to school and during. Every time I saw someone looking at their cell phone, I quivered in lust; I knew that they were looking at the photos of me. I wasn't nude in them, but I might as well have been. My Batgirl costume was highly transparent in the flash of Joey Jackson's camera, much like the dresses of starlets under that of the paparazzi.

There were two saving graces. First, nobody knew who I was. Second, it was what I'd fantasized about. Not this exact situation. I mean, everyone in the school seeing photos of my nearly naked body -- only a mask protecting my identity -- even the Principal, that wasn't quite my plan. But it was fine by me.

Joey Jackson, on the Tuesday I'd returned, was called to the principal's office, but nothing happened beyond that. Rumor had it, at least those I'd overheard in my eavesdropping, that he'd denied everything and, without any real proof existing, was sent back to class. I'd fallen back into baggy unobtrusive clothes and savored the sensations of shame, embarrassment, and at times pride that occurred every time I saw someone looking at my images. I even saw teachers at the school looking a few times.

One thing I'd chanced, early Wednesday morning, was to slip a note into Joey's and Pandora's lockers. In Pandora's I said "Pandora, don't be embarrassed. I didn't leave because of you or your kiss, but because I was about to lose control with you. You were amazing and I hope someday that we have the chance to do it again. Love Batgirl." In Joey's, the note simply said, "You bad, bad boy. XOXO Batgirl."

Pandora, by Friday, was walking tall, laughing about her experience, and making new friends because of her celebrity. Joey -- I was watching -- got quite hot, bothered, and hard when he read the note. I was in invisible mode, reading a book down the hall, and he never even noticed me as he looked around for a sexy Batgirl. Even from down the hall, I could see the bulge in his pants, and this was confirmed when two girls walking by pointed and started gigging.

***

I was nervous for a few weeks that someone would figure out that I was Batgirl. I was feeling, perhaps not exactly the same, but somewhat like a superhero trying to preserve their secret identity. I wasn't ready for people to know my secret.

Late November was wet and rainy. I went out shopping a few times without a coat just to see people's reactions to my wet shirts. I wore as many as 3 shirts on one trip, changing twice during the day. I would run to and from my car in the rain, letting people see me run past, the fabric of my shirts clinging to my body. I didn't go farther than that, though; I was still overwhelmed.

As December began, I realized that my revealing photos were no longer making a daily appearance in my life. I'd gotten away with IT, and gotten away with wonderful memories to boot!

I'd picked up, during my shopping trips, some more clothing, this kept secret from my family. Mostly it was underwear or bathing suits. I'd try different outfits on at night in my room. I even put on my batgirl costume a few times. My experiences always ended with my coming quietly in my room.

My secret was safe when I went to school that Monday.

At 10:37 AM, I heard a girl's voice behind me, "Hi Batgirl."

I spun around, likely looking horrified, "What?"

"Shh....I don't want to tell anyone, and if you freak out, people will hear you." She was short, maybe five feet tall, and busty. Her short black hair framed an attractive face with large plump lips.

"I'm not Batgirl. Why would you think that?" I was rambling.

"Shutup already...really, let's move over here." She led me away from everyone in the cafeteria, the place most students congregated when it was raining out. I was in her power, and I knew it.

"Why do you think I'm that Batgirl?"

"I don't think I know. Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone, I promise!"

I paused at her plaintive look.

"Really," she sounded honest, "I'm new in town and moved in to a house a few streets over from you. I was looking at the moon with my telescope and, well, sometimes I look in windows, and I saw you."

"Saw me?" I was beginning to panic. I never though to close my blinds, but as our house is quite tall, I never worried about been seen by people outside. I mean. OK...that was something I should have thought of, all things considered. But now my secret was out. Out. What was going to happen? And yes, I was getting wet.

"You watched me?"

"Um. Not just you. All sorts of people. But you were one of the most frequent. I mean you..."

"I?"

"You spent entire nights trying on different underwear and bathing suits and mostly naked. None of you other neighbors did that. At least not as much."

"Um..."

"And I saw you try on that Batgirl costume. Several times. And while I'm new in town and at this school, I still saw the photos that were going around."

"You did?" I looked down, more embarrassed than I'd ever been.

"It's OK. Honest. I liked seeing them. I think you were very brave. I could never do something like that."

"I didn't know it would happen that way."

"What do you mean?"

"I just wanted to feel sexy. Um..."

"That's what most of the women are saying, 'She probably didn't realize it was see-though...' Though, many of them are also saying that even then, the outfit was pretty um, tight."

"It was, but..." I hesitated, not knowing why I was talking at all, "...I just wanted to be seen for a change." Her brow furrowed as she considered that. "I mean that, I'm a nobody here at school. You're the first person who's actually spoken to me in a week here. I'm invisible." "I wondered about that. I admit I've been watching for a few days, wondering if I dare say anything to you. I'm not exactly Ms. Popular myself. I don't know anyone either, really. I was kinda hoping you might want to hang out? Maybe we can talk more after school at my place?"

I stood there floored. I was actually being invited to someone's home in a social capacity.

She was staring at me.

"OK?"

***

The afternoon raced by as I pondered what was going on? Was she going to blackmail me? What she going to tell everyone? Was she going to ravage me? But the one that stuck with me -- the hope was, "Was she going to be my friend?"

At 2:57pm, we met in front of the school. "I was afraid you weren't going to show up or were going to turn me in for being a peeping Tom."

This disarmed me, for I'd been dreading something harsh. This sounded like she was nervous too. "I decided to trust you."

"Well, let's go. Umm...I just realized, I don't even know your name."

I laughed starting to feel at ease, "Oh my gosh, I don't know yours either! I'm Susan."

"Susan -- it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance," her hand reached toward me as she performed a slight bow, "I'm Kristi."

And with that we started wandering toward her house, asking progressively more confident questions as we learned about each other. Krist had moved here with her Mother and two older brothers in October after her parents split-up. She missed her father, but was going to visit him over Christmas break.

Neither of us brought up the reason for our meeting. I think we were both waiting for some privacy at her place to do so. As we walked I realized that I really, truly, might actually be making a friend.

When we arrived at her place, nobody was home. She gave me a tour through a nice place. It was a large house I'd seen from my window, but it wasn't close enough for me to see detail within the windows from my place. There were four bedrooms on the fourth floor. We peeked in her mother's tidy room, her brother's messy room, and her other brother's tidy room.

Kristi's room made me smile. It was just like she was in appearance. Oh -- I've not described Kristi to you yet. Well, Kristi is 5 feet exactly she told me, though she admitted in a whisper that she was only 4 feet 11 ¾ inches tall. I'd say she's trim, but her breasts are much larger than mine, I'd guess a D at least. Kristi had deep black hair and was dressed in black. Her walls were painted black, her furniture black Ikea constructions; Kristi had bright fun jewelry on her fingers, and her backpack was covered in humorous and ironic pins; every flat surface was covered with stickers and lacquered-over writings. It was fascinating.

And she had a telescope.

She closed her door and we just stood there in silence.

"You can look."

I walked over and looked through and there was my window. Through the window you could see my stand-up mirror in the corner of my room. At least my bed wasn't there, or she'd have likely seen me masturbating too. I flushed at the thought. So she'd seen me from the thighs up naked and preening. I felt wet.

"I'm so sorry, but you just looked so sexy and, come on, admit it, you'd look too if you saw something like that."

I continued to blush.

"See...you're blushing. You know it's true."

I nodded to confirm for her.

"Are you...?"

"GAY? No...well, not really. But sorta. I mean, I've kissed some girls and stuff, and had fun. I like boys though, in fact, my Mom's agreed to let my boyfriend visit and even stay in my room the week before Christmas break. He's done university a week before us, so he can come out."

"Wow. My folks would never let a guy sleep in my room with me. Though, they'd never believe it if I brought one home either."

"We've been going out for 3 years now, so my mom's reconciled to things. My dad doesn't know though. He's a bit more old-fashioned, but he's getting better. I miss my guy though."

"I'll bet."

There was silence again. "Are you mad?"

"Mad?"

"That I was peeping on you?"

I thought about it for a moment and told her, "Honestly, not really. I mean, I've been trying to dress and be sexier to get noticed and looked at -- that's why the Batgirl costume -- and I'm just relieved you're not telling everyone it was me."

There was a knock at her door and it swung open. "Hey! Kristi! Oh! Hi!"

"Brian, stop shouting please and when you knock, you're supposed to WAIT TO BE INVITED IN."

"Yeah, anyway, we're home and Mom wants to know what you feel like for dinner. Hawaiian or Supreme? And who's your friend?"

"Brian, this is Susan. Susan -- Brian, my messy brother. Dean, his twin, is probably in his room reading. He's pretty quiet."

"It's nice to meet you," I said as I tried not to blush. I mean, speaking to a boy that was actually cute.

"You too Susan. I hope I see more of you."

"So do I." I said it without thinking and think I heard Kristi let out a giggle.

"OK Brian. Tell Mom I suggest we get Hawaiian, but don't really care and get out of here."

I looked out the window and stood too, "It's getting dark and I really should head home."

Brian left the room and Kristi stood up beside me. "I'm really glad I met you. I really enjoyed the afternoon with you."

"So did I."

Kristi walked me downstairs, introducing me to her mother Beverly. At the door she gave me a hug and I hugged her back tightly.

"And it's kinda hot to know you enjoyed looking at me like that," was my whisper before I walked home in the night.

***

When I got home I didn't turn on my lights in my bedroom as I closed my door. I walked over to my window and looked out toward Kristi's house. It was there in the distance, and I could, indeed see windows lit and people moving past them now and then. The curtains on the bottom floor were all closed, but on the top they were open. Alas, my vision wasn't good enough to really see more tan vague shapes.

At that point I remembered the old binoculars hanging garage. I think they'd been my grandfathers from his time in the Coast Guard. They were big and surprisingly heavy and said on them, 12x60. I'm not sure what that meant, but when I held them up to my face it was as though Kristi's house was just across one street instead of a couple blocks away. I realized that one of her brothers was reading on his bed. He was visible from the waste up as he reclined, a large book on his lap.

I put the binoculars down suddenly. I realized that the idea of looking at someone else WAS exciting, especially a cute guy like Brian or...Dean. It must be Dean, because he was reading and, if my memory was correct, his was the clean room beside Kristi's.

At that moment Kristi walked into her room and stood at the window. Somehow they'd drifted back up to my face during my thinking about Dean.

I reached over and turned on my bedside lamp. I watched as Kristi moved back behind her telescope and looked toward me. I waved, and she waved back. And then she lifted up her black t-shirt and flashed her black bra and smooth stomach at me. I laughed and realized I had made a friend.

And then I was called down for diner.

***

Dinner took forever, and when I returned upstairs and again glanced outside Kristi's light was off, but Dean, her bother, had left his light on. Nobody was in his room, though, that I could see, even with binoculars. I finally lay on my bed and did my homework, thinking about Kristi, her brothers, and the fact that I had a new friend. Actually, that I had A friend. My first real friend. I hoped.

A bit later I turned off my lights, and waited for a few minutes. I then crept to the window and looked out with the binoculars. Kristi's lights were on again, but I didn't see her. Just her telescope and her bed in the background, also from about half-way up. It was setup the same way as her brother's room, it would seem.

He was laying in his bed reading again, and I watched him for a while. He wasn't doing much other than reading, but it was enough to get me wet. I watched as he flipped pages in his book.

At one point he looked up, said something, and then his brother walked in and sat on the window ledge, his back to me. I felt a bit odd watching these strangers, well, the back of a stranger and the lower head of another one. After his brother left the room, Brian got up and vanished from my sight for a moment. I saw a few bodies moving behind the downstairs curtains and then lights started to go off.

At that moment, Kristi came into her room and I saw her look toward my house. My lights were off, so she couldn't see me, and didn't even try her telescope. I realized that it was close to 10pm now, and that I should probably start getting ready for bed. Perhaps the fact that Kristi might watch me, now, in front of my mirror had something to do with what I did next.

I was nervous as I walked over and turned on the lights to my room. I made sure my door was closed as I walked back in front of the window, trying to act casual. I pulled off my sweater as I walked back across the window, letting whoever might be watching know that I was getting undressed. I went back in front of the mirror and started to undo my shirt. It was a flannel deal, nothing too sexy. Under it, though, I was wearing a sheer thin bra from American Apparel. I turned a bit and walked back and forth in front of my window, pretending to organize things around my room.

I walked out of the window's frame with a rapidly beating heart. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. I tried to think about how to look normal as I got undressed and decided to take off my pants out-of view before walking back in front of the window, this time wearing only my matching bra and panties. They wrapped around my hips and covered most of my ass cheeks, but were just as sheer as the bra; the shadow of my ass cleft was definitely obvious through the thin fabric.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself, turning to look at my ass in the mirror while showing the front of my body to the window. After a minute or two, I realized that I was ready to come, and decided that I wasn't ready to share that show yet. I moved out of the window, turned off my lights and lay on my bed, prior to doing what I had to. My fingers buried themselves and seconds later I had come. My panties were soaked, as were my thighs. I dried off with a towel, and discarded everything in my laundry hamper.

Returning to the window, crouched down, I looked out with my binoculars. Lights were off in Kristi's room; I wasn't sure if that's because Kristi was watching for me, or if she was asleep. I was about to give up when Brian walked back into the picture in a bathrobe and with a towel in hand, drying his hair. He then walked over to and climbed in his bed. What kept my attention was the fact that he dropped his bathrobe before getting there. He was naked. I didn't see his family jewels, but did enjoy focusing on his ass and back. He was taller than I was, perhaps 6 feet, and looked like he swam a lot. His back was broad and his hips narrow. He reaOched over and turned out the lights.

The dreams I had that night were very nice.

*** Over the next little while, Kristi and I got to know each other better. We spent evenings talking on the phone -- enough so that my folks treated me to a cell phone with one of those "call any 5 numbers as much as you like" deals. Kristi's was the only number in there, besides my home's phone. I watched some, and caught Kristi watching me some. I didn't try on the Batgirl costume anymore, and didn't model quite so much, but I did now and then. We didn't talk much about that side of our relationship, at least for the first week I knew her.

"Um, I've got a favor to ask you," she whispered on the phone one night.

"Of course, anything."

"Well, don't say that yet. I mean, I know you flash me now and then, but I'm wondering..."

"Yes..." was my timid answer.

"Well, my boyfriend Rob is coming out Saturday night."

"I know, and you must be so excited. I won't be bothered by you spending a lot of time with him. I understand."

"That's not it, exactly." She looked down, obviously afraid to make her request.

"It's OK Kristi. You can ask. I promise I won't get mad. The worst that can happen is I can say 'No.' "

"Well, I mean, would it be all right if I let him peek at you through my telescope? He used to like looking through it back home." Again she stopped.

"At me?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, you know I like to watch you." She blushed here, her pale skin turning bright pink.

"Um..." I was embarrassed here, knowing that she knew and accepted that I liked the idea of being watched. "I don't know, honestly, if I could do that. I mean, it's one thing if you know I like to be watched a bit. It's another for other people to know. I mean, I don't want anyone to know I like it. I'm too embarrassed and don't want to get known as a slut or show-off."

"Oh, that makes sense. But what if he didn't know you knew. What if I told him I'd not told you that I could see you? I mean, I've mentioned your name, but now why or how we met. He wants to meet my 'new best friend' anyway. But showing him a bit of you in underwear, or whatever, would really rev him up. And me a bit."

"I don't know." I did know, though, I was getting wet just thinking about it.

"Um. Could you arrange for me to see him naked," I rushed on, "without him knowing of course!"

She smiled here, "Yes. I could do that. God. Does it bug you that the idea of showing him off turns me on? I don't think, though that I want you to see us having sex or anything. I don't think I could show myself off that much."

I smiled in return. She and I really did have a bond here -- and I was trusting her with a lot.

***

I spent the next two nights, when not talking to Kristi, fantasizing about how I could show off without it being obvious I was showing off. I finally came up with an idea and shared it with Kristi. She loved it, and I agreed to go through with it, though I claimed the right to back-out, or not be very revealing. "I'm not sure if I could knowingly show off too much knowing that someone I knew -- well, would meet -- would see me."