A Formerly Shy Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she grappled my breasts. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. I backed up. "Awe, that was good, hot," from Joey.

I considered. Nobody knew who I was, it was fun to have contact with anyone my own age, and damn it, I was getting horny. I moved back toward her in a crouch. Click. Click. She leapt at me and I rolled back onto the cold grass, realizing just how warm I was at that moment. Click. Click. Doing things in slow motion let me consider, a bit, how I was posed to Joey. At that moment, I was on my back with Catwoman straddling me. Click. Click. Click. Click.

Joey, I realized was moving around us as she leaned over and held my wrists down. Click. Click. Click. Click. As he passed out of my field-of-view, behind Catwoman, I again hoped my excitement wasn't showing through my costume, and trusting that in the dark, not much could be seen anyway. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. "Now, fight back Bat Girl," ordered Joey. I lifted my legs up while squirming and hooked my feet around her shoulders. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. And Then flipped her down, her laughing as she fell. Click. Click. Click. Click.

We clenched hands now, and wrestled as we sat legs splayed, on the grass. It was cold, but I didn't notice. Click. Click. Click. Click. Suddenly, she leaned forward and kissed my mask. I pressed back, though I couldn't feel much through the latex. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Her hands released mine and we embraced, pulling each other closer. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

I felt one of her hands on my left breast. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. She began rolling a nipple in her fingers, and I let out a quivering sigh. Click. Click. Click. Click. And then I realized. With every click was a flash. And a flash was bright light. And my costume was more transparent in bright light.

I pulled away, her hand still on my breast. Click. Click. Click. Click. I quickly stood facing the camera. And the crowd of 15 or so people around him. Click. Click. Click. Click.

And I ran. Click. Click. Click. Click.

Pushing through the house and the people at the front, I ignored the "Oh, don't leave yet!" and "Look at that ass!" comments.

I made it to my car, breathing hard. I didn't get the key in the ignition, though, before I was jilling myself like crazy with the front seat reclined.

When I shakily started the engine a few minutes later, I was flush and had to wait for the car windows to defog.

I drove around, mask off, and t-shirt and shorts back on, for a couple hours, wondering, in my mind, what, if anything would have been caught on film. And did Joey even realize it yet? Thank god I'd gone for a latex mask instead of one in the same material as my costume. At least, no matter what happened, I was anonymous.

When I finally returned home and quietly went to bed, I lay there for another few hours, tense - from both fear and arousal.

***

I didn't go back to school until Tuesday, and spent most of the time between the party either in my room, or soaking in the tub. Usually I was reliving that night, and arguing with myself about whether the photos would show anything or not.

I walked down the halls that morning, and saw more people than normal clumping together and looking at their phones and stuff. And you're right, I immediately started to panic. What could they be looking at if it wasn't photos of me. But nobody was looking at me any more than normal - which is to say, not at all. They were all focused. I tried to see what they were looking at, to hear what they were saying. I heard the word 'slut' but also 'hot', 'sexy', and 'naked' as well.

I finally had to know, and asked someone by my locker what was going on. She immediately moved toward me to give me the dirt as she pulled out her phone and began to key through menus. "I wasn't there, but one of the seniors was. It was some Halloween party this weekend. These two girls started to fight and then made out. And you ...well, you've just gotta see the photos going around.

I felt like I was going to pass out, and could also feel the wetness dripping down my leg. Yes. I was turned on.

The photos were small, but there I was, in costume. She flipped through them, and, indeed, there was a sequence of Batgirl and Catwoman fighting. That was pretty, hot, in and of itself. But when you saw a close-up and realized that the flash had made one of the costumes transparent, things went up a notch.

"I can't believe someone would be brave enough to wear something like that, I mean, do you think she knew? I don't think she knew. I mean, she must be horrified about it. I've seen photos on the net of celebs just like this. They don't wear a bra and their black fabric is see-though for some reason when a flash goes off. Anyway..." She kept talking as she flipped through another dozen photos. "Catwoman is Pandora Jenkins and she went home 'sick' at lunch yesterday. I don't know why she was so upset, but I guess she was drunk, and is embarrassed, but really, it's just some girls kissing after a fight. I wonder what set them off?"

She paused and stared at me and I said, "I don't know?"

Apparently that was an acceptable response, because she continued as she put the phone away, "I mean, you can see her nipples in the close-ups and EVERYTHING else in some others. But nobody knows who she is. She didn't talk and was wearing that mask. I hope Pandora is all right, she's a nice girl. Don't you think?"

I nodded.

"Anyway, I've gotta get off to class. If you see Joey Jackson, wish him luck, as the Principal is looking for him because someone got caught looking at the photos and ratted him out."

She walked away at that, as I realized two things. First, all of my peers had likely seen those photos. Second, so had Principal Pollard.

I barely made it to a washroom stall before I came.

***