A Fourth Date

Story Info
The weekend comes to an end...
2.7k words
4.4
8.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick opened the door to let her back into the house and gently slapped her ass as she when past watching the slightly shocked then naughty look flit across her face. He dropped his back onto a chair by the door and pushed her up against the wall, his need obvious as he kissed her hard and passionately, his hands holding her hips whilst she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I have a surprise for you." He whispered and took her hand leading her upstairs to the spare room.

He opened the wardrobe and pulled out a black dress, the one he had told her about months before, came down to her knees, halter neck designed to show off all the bits he found amazing about her physically. He also had a box with a pair of heels in and a black lingerie set of bra and sheer French knickers, the outfit they had discussed and laughed about her wearing for him at some point.

She smiled and kissed him, saying how gorgeous they looked and how she couldn't wait for the chance to wear them.

"How about tonight, I have reservations at one of the best Italian restaurants in town, I was thinking I could take you out tonight before you go back home..."

She looked a little nervous but excited as she kissed him.

"I am going to need a bath before we go out then."

He smiled and hung the dress on the back of the door and put the shoes and lingerie on the spare bed.

"That sounds like a very good plan."

They made their way back downstairs and she sat down in the front room flicking the TV onto the music channels whilst he walked through and started the bath running. He had a large bathroom, with a corner Jacuzzi bath and shower. That sorted he move back through to the front room and curled upon the sofa with her. Chatting and discussing the videos that came on they were quite happy then a favourite Nickelback song came on.

Abruptly he stood and taking her hand he pulled her to her feet and into his strong embrace. There, alone in the front room he danced softly with her to one of their favourite songs. Swaying and moving gently to the beat with her head on his shoulder, his hands on the small of her back keeping her pressed close. As the song ended he took her hand and led her through to the bathroom. Turning off the hot tap he tested the water and then turned the cold tap on for a minute.

He turned back to her and gently reached for her top sliding it off as her hands found the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it up over his head. He pulled her into him again, loving the contact and the feeling of her skin against his. Her hands reached down and undid his jeans sliding them down till he kicked them off. His fingers stripping her, peeling away the layers of her clothing till they were both naked.

He stopped the cold tap and checked the water again. Just right. He stepped into the bath and lowered himself in to the far side as she slid into the warm water after him. She slid close to him and with her teeth pulling at her bottom lip slid one hand down over his chest and stomach to encircle his growing shaft.

She stroked him gently, teasing his length till the head of his shaft was just above the water line and leaned over to lick and suck on the head of his very hard shaft. Her hand gripped the shaft firmly but gently as she slowly stroked him, listening to his breathing deepen as he relaxed into the warm water.

He felt more and more relaxed, her hand around him, the warmth of the water soaking in as his own arm encircled her pulling her to him, sliding over him she straddled him in the water and slowly slid him inside her self. He moan softly, amazed at the different sensations. He held her close again, her firm breasts pressed hard against his chest as he held her tightly and they gently moved together, the water lapping and splashing over the sides off the bath slightly.

They moved together gently, just enjoying the feeling of being inside her, being in the warm water, kissing each other, soft kisses, gentle caresses, hands squeezing just relaxed and calm, pleasure, sensations, no demands, no constraints just time to enjoy. Nick wasn't just how long they stayed like that just exploring but he noticed the water was cool around them. He gently slid her off him, finding her half dozing on his chest he gently woke her and turned the hot tap on warming the water up again.

Reaching out of the bath he grabbed his phone to check the time... they had a couple of hours until they were due at the restaurant He slid from the bath and dried himself off giving her a kiss as he pulled the door to behind him letting her sort herself out. 30 minutes later he heard the door open and her footsteps going upstairs and into the spare room. He finished dressing, a black shirt, his black suit, silver dragon around his neck looking himself in the mirror he pulled a face, about as good as he got really and smiled, she liked him and that was all that mattered to him.

With 10 minutes till the taxi was due he called up the stairs to see if she was nearly ready, she shouted down he had to go to the middle of the front room and close his eyes.

He obeyed wondering what was going on. He heard her coming down the stairs but didn't peak however much he wanted to. He felt the briefest kiss on his lips then felt her pull away.

"You can open them now."

He opened his eyes and nearly choked, he had imagined, fantasized and dreamed of what she might look like dressed like this but the reality of it took his breath away. She stood there in the stiletto heels she had been so nervous about wearing, the gorgeous dress showed off the curves he loved and he knew what she had underneath. Stunning, elegant and gorgeous were the first things that flashed through his head. He knew he was smiling like an idiot because she was looking at him strangely but he couldn't actually get the smile off his face, or tear his eyes off her or speak for that matter.

"Wow Vic... I mean... just wow... you look... well wow..."

She giggled slightly at his smile and completely stunned reaction walked over and kissed him again. Hen she walked over to apply the finishing touches as he waited for the taxi to arrive just thinking how lucky he was she had chosen him.

As the taxi pulled up she walked out to meet him... as he locked the door behind her he noticed the taxi driver couldn't take his eyes off her checking her out, he smiled to himself, he had a feeling she was going to get a lot of that tonight. It was a quick drive to the restaurant so they arrived in good time and walked inside sitting, let quickly to the tables, one of the private little booths in the corner, hidden from most of the room, the soft music playing over the speakers, the light buzz of conversation as they took their seats.

Nick ordered a bottle of wine for them to share and browsed through the menu, lasagne tonight he had already decided but looked to see if anything else caught his eye. He started suddenly as he felt her leg press against his, sliding her toe up and down his shin giving him a slightly naughty glance.

Just as he was about to speak the waiter came back to take their order. He ordered the lasagne and she selected the bolognaise. As he turned to leave she reached over took his hand and slid it up her legs. He felt the warmth of her skin and after a quick glance to make sure no one could really see them he slid his hand higher under her dress, feeling the sheer silk of her panties he stroked one finger over her slit, she was so hot already.

She curled up into him as his fingers drifted back and forth teasing her till their food arrived... she could barely speak and pulled herself together enough to thank the waiter before the set to eating.

The food was delicious as it walkways was when ever he came here, which wasn't very often to be honest. Chatting away as they ate they flirted and teased each other, every other sentence loaded with other possible meanings, innuendo dripping from the conversation till he felt it would be unwise to stand up, sure that his excitement would be obvious.

Another bottle of wine later and they were on dessert, cheesecake for him and a tall ice cream sundae for her. They sat very close now and he desperately wanted her but he was not going to rush tonight, she hadn't really ever been out like this before and he wanted to make the most of her first time.

They finished their deserts but decided against coffee. He walked over and paid. He wasn't letting her pay for anything this time... there would come a time when he shared but at the minute he was enjoying the chance to spoil her and show her a good time.

Luckily the cocktail bar he had been telling her about was only a couple of minutes walk, even on her new heels. Holding her carefully then wandered down the street, stopping for a moment so she could plant an exuberant kiss on him. This weekend was the first weekend of her proper freedom. Alone at last she could be his properly and had been enjoying every minute from being curled up with the DVD to the walk along the cliffs that morning to her gorgeous new outfit. Three months ago she never would have felt happy wearing it yet she felt happy in it for him. He led her into the club and ordered her a drink, two tequila sunrises and two shots of black sambucca later they were curled up on one of the sofas with her half sat on his lap as they held each other tightly, kissing as though they might never get another chance.

Eventually letting go she stood up and took his hand and led him onto the dance floor... this was what he was most nervous about, but with her he relaxed and just moved with her, swaying, moving to the beat with her pressed against him, his hands resting lightly on her hips as she moved together as one. The rest of the night passes as a blur, drinks, shots and dancing. He had never been happier.

Eventually the lights went up and their time was up. He took her hand and led her out onto the street. It was a bit of a walk to the taxi ranks through a small gardened area so he led her through. I was early in the morning or late at night, about 3am when he suddenly stopped and pulled her to him kissing her. With a naughty grin he led her over into the shadows of a big tree and pushed her back against it kissing her hard.

His hands slid down over her ribs and under her dress lifting it quickly whilst she looked around nervously. His fingers hooked into the elastic of the panties and quickly drew them down her legs she stepped out of them and he pocketed them. Kneeling suddenly he lifted her left leg onto his shoulder and buried his face in her pussy licking and sucking on her sweet slit, finding her clit easily and working on it over and over. A loud moan escaped her lips that she desperately tried to stifle but they kept escaping as he worked his tongue in and out of her. God she was wet, she came hard and would have fallen over if he hadn't caught her.

He held onto her for a minute or two whilst her heart rate slowed and she kissed him. When she was calm again he fished her panties out of her pocket and offered them back...

"Keep them." She whispered and led him back to the path. "I want to be back at your house now."

He led her through to the taxi rank, this one quiet which was why he had taken them to is, falling into the back of the taxi he gave his address as she giggled next to him and he kissed her into silence as the driver set off. Luckily it wasn't far and before they knew it they were back at the house.

He fumbled the key in the door for a minute before opening it, pulling her inside shutting it, locking it then turning back to her, his hands pulling her dress off, as carefully as he could but desperate to get to her. Off, it lay on the chair as he pushed her back onto the sofa on her back. Within seconds he was out, hard and positioned at her still soaking entrance. He pushed in hard; his need burning even as he looked in her eyes and saw the same need. Fucking her hard and fast on the sofa, watching her breasts move within the black lace bra.

Stopping for a brief moment he unhooked the bra and pulled it off then resumed fucking her harder and faster, loving the way her gorgeous breasts bounced with each thrust. Her feet up by his ears with only her heels on she looked sexier than ever. She cried out as he reach down to tease her between every thrust till she came, this time she cried out, louder than he had head before, was so hot that he exploded then and there filling her, no warning, just thrusting hard and deep as he came, stream after stream left gasping as he slid out of her, let her legs drop as gently as he could and slid to the floor.

He sat with his back to the sofa, one arm resting on her flopped legs, his fingers just enough strength left to gently stroke. Recovering, that had been hard, fast and intense. He felt her slowly stirring; he managed to get up to his feet, slowly feeling a little steadier. He grabbed a hanger and hung her dress up on the back of the door and took her hand. Stripping off as they walked they dived in the shower, Nick was a little bit odd and liked showering before going to bed, especially after a night out, soaping each other after a quick rinse they went upstairs to the bedroom.

Refreshed and a little bit more sober and awake Nick lay her down in the middle of the bed. He reached over into the drawer beside the bed and pulled out a blindfold grinning at her as he slowly, gently fastened it on so she couldn't see. She giggled a bit nervously. He reached over again and grabbed the two silk scarves, tying one wrist then the other to the headboard. Helpless and blindfolded he could hear her breathing increase as he very slowly, very gently began kissing his way around her body, over her lips, chin and neck, the very tips of his fingers tracing patterns over her skin raising goosebumps and listening to her soft moans as she writhed under him.

His kisses slowly slid down to between her legs again, kissing her softly teasing her, he began to work on her clit again, bringing her closer and closer before backing off each time leaving her gasping in frustration, bringing her right to edge before pulling away till she was almost begging. Finally he slid into her, passionately, deep, a steady rhythm that brought her again and again and again before he was finally spent, her exhausted body lying under him.

He reached up and gently untied her wrists and slid the blindfold off and took her into his arms as they drifted off into bliss filled sleep.