A Free Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a heighted sense of control. The massive black man would ordinarily subdue the smaller white female, but she had used him for his cock and sperm and then asserted her dominance over him. Amazing. She knew her beauty had always been enticing. The vacation had asserted her dominance over her husband. She had planned well and worked hard to present the new lifestyle as mutual. Dan could never complain. She was fucking him at home every chance she got. Now she had the voyeur host and the most virile black man eating out of her hands. Well, the black man was eating out of her pussy, but that was beside the point. Valerie had to get hold of herself and make sure this power surge didn't go to her head. She loved men. She would never think of dominating a man out of spite or anger. She was not a modern feminist. She liked being catered to as a lady, but certainly not dominated. She vowed not to become domineering to her husband.

The newfound act of dripping cum back on her lover seemed not to arouse any prehistoric triggers in her two black lovers that evening. She wondered if all black men were this accommodating. She had to remember that these were mostly upper middle-class men and with that more open to mutual satisfaction of their female lovers. At one time oral sex was a taboo topic to virile black men. White men were much more accommodating to the woman's pleasure. She loved it when Dan performed oral sex on her. Now with the renewal of her hidden desire to have big black lovers, it was Dan's real advantage sexually. Overall his premiere advantage was that she loved him. Sex was not bad with him, especially when he learned to eat her out after he came in her. Most of the black men would perform oral sex on their lovers. She had no idea if black couples practiced oral sex, but she did love it when her lovers ate her out, whether before or after penetration.

Valerie went to sleep without cleaning herself up. It seemed so erotic to her. She giggled to herself that with her husband, as soon as sex was over, they both raced to the bathroom to clean up. The newfound freedom made her feel wanton. At least for a time. She knew that after one more fine evening, she would return to her husband and son. Better off for sure, but ready to perform her job as well as her home duties. What a life she had gotten into.

The next morning, she showered and had breakfast served to her. No sign of her host. She figured that he was probably recovering from all the whacking off the had done watching her have sex. After getting used to voyeurs watching her on vacation, she now relished the attention she got. Plus, it did not diminish her orgasms or satisfaction. With all else, was she now becoming an exhibitionist also?

Around eleven o'clock, a maid informed her that her shopping companion had arrived. Valerie went out to meet the lady. It turned out she was the ex-wife of the host. Strange as it seemed, the lady, Helen, was still in love with her ex. When her sexual desire diminished, they began having trouble maintaining a relationship. Helen went through menopause and just didn't like to do it. While she didn't necessarily know exactly what her husband did, she could only imagine. For her own self she had decided to move out and let him do whatever he wanted. It turned out that the host did not want a younger woman and certainly not a marriage, he was free to explore his desires while maintaining a friendly relationship with his ex-wife. She didn't need a husband either, so they now had a mutually satisfying relationship. Helen also knew that something was going on occasionally for this was not the first time that he had asked her to take a young woman shopping. She didn't know or care if her ex-husband was fucking Valerie. Valerie sensed that she did not know that he was an ardent voyeur. And he had plenty of money to bring the show to him.

Valerie and Helen hit all the high-end shops. Mostly lingerie. After a few hours and a light lunch, they had purchased a few sexy panties and gowns. Valerie knew that she would not be wearing but one ensemble that evening and probably not for very long each time. Helen dropped her off and she had a few hours to nap and lay by the pool. After a tasty dinner, the host came around and they had cocktails. He asked what she felt like that evening. Valerie thanked him for his hospitality and since she was returning home the next day, she said the night before was just about right.

"These men are so handsome and yet so accommodating. It is a real pleasure to get treated like a lady and also having my pussy stretched so big. When I get home, Dan will know that I have been plundered. The guys appear educated and very much gentlemen."

"Yes, I know. The loose organization is really a hit with these men. You blew the top off the charts on the vacation, so it was not hard to get a waiting list ready to see and please you. The guys on the vacation have the inside track and keep up with the invitations. We pass along the vacation pictures and you are exceptionally popular to the gentlemen who do not already know of you."

That evening was pretty much the same for Valerie as the night before. She now knew that the host just loved seeing her take a black cock deep inside and then drip his full sperm load back on top of him. The first two lovers that evening did not respond negatively to this. Whether it was to appease the host or to appease Valerie, neither of them appeared repulsed by this erotic act. These appeared to be successful and confident men and very open to sexual variety. On her third partner of the night, she knew that this was the last companion for her trip and probably for quite a while. She threw caution to the wind. After a drink and brief small talk, they got down to business. Valerie loved all sexual positions, but her new favorite was girl on top. Cowgirl or reverse. This allowed her better control since the black cocks were so large. The lovers loved it when she brushed their chests with her full breasts. The loved it even more when she thrust her magnificent boobs into their mouths.

She told the final lover that she had been with other men earlier that evening. As she kissed him and worked her way down to his bulging cock, she waited for apprehension on her new partner's part before she sucked him and got him in the mood to please her. After the preliminary oral sex, she placed herself over the massive black cock. She took most of the cock and face whipped him with her breasts. He did not last long until he shot deep inside her. She felt surge after surge of cum blasting her uterine walls. As he relaxed, she lifted herself upward and onto the big black man's chest. His cum began flowing. She moved her swampy pussy up and down his chest.

"Oh, god, lover, that was so erotic. I love that black cock so much. It gives me such thrill when you fucked me deep."

She continued her oral dialogue while riding and lubricating him. It was having the desired effect.

"Oh, that feels so good. God, please bring me off with your mouth. I just love being eaten out. Please."

She didn't wait for an answer. She mounted his face and began fucking him with her dripping pussy. She was taking a chance that a virile black man might see this as threatening his manhood. After a few movements, she could tell that the guy was fully into this. He devoured his warm cum as eagerly as her own husband did. Feeling more confident, she began riding his mouth more forcefully. As her clit became more erect, she was nearing a thundering orgasm. Just before she screamed out and convulsed uncontrollably, she glanced at her host who was pumping his little dick furiously. His eyes were closed as her dribble his ooze into his fist.

As he had the previous evening, her host served her drinks and asked if she would like another man or men. Knowing this was her last amazing fuck, she was certain that she could easily use another man or even two. She replied to the host who asked if she wanted two at the same time.

"What a nasty and delightful suggestion." She exclaimed.

About ten minutes later, two large muscled black men entered the room. She was still ripe with her first lover's cum. Each man had on a skimpy G-string. Each barely covered the massive cock. Valerie removed each skimpy pouch and two amazing black cocks bobbed up and down. She serviced each of them orally and then got down to business. First one man and then the other banged her into submission until she came screaming. Recovering quickly and having taken caution not to let either man cum in her, she had one man lay on the bed and mounted his big cock. She pointed to her rear entry and made it plain that the other one could fuck her upturned ass. He smeared his precum on her rosebud and placed the head of his cock against it. Slowly, steadily he fucked her ass until he had sunk about eight inches inside her. The friction on the front door was driving her wild. The pain in the back door had subsided and now she was a fire on both ends.

When she came, she thrashed and squealed, stimulating each cock to the extent that both men came in her cavities at the same time. They fucked her forcefully until each began to soften. She was completely spent once the men withdrew from her. She lay on the bed and leaked massive loads of cum out of each end until she eventually fell asleep. The host retired also, having whacked his little cock again and again to no avail. There was no cum coming out of his cock by now and he felt just a little twitch as his body tried to ejaculate. He would stay near his bed for the next two days recovering and replaying the multiple erotic scenes in his mind and also watching the high-grade videos.

The next morning, the house staff was back in the mansion and one of the ladies helped her get breakfast and pack. The videos were sealed in a plain brown package. As promised, she packed most of the lingerie that had been provided. She could hardly wait to tease her husband with the erotic clothing while he watched his wife get fucked repeatedly by the big black cocks. While she was sated at that very moment, she knew that in a few days she would be ready to resume fucking her own husband while he watched her perform on the video. She hoped that her stretch pussy would return to size soon. However, if it did not, she would just be more ready to accept monster cocks on her next refreshment seminar.