A Fresh Start Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belisana
Belisana
84 Followers

Donna let her dildo slip out of Ginas sodden pussy, and then turned her around once more, and then stepped out of her jeans, unclipped the harness and allowed the contraption to drop. She stepped out of it and placed it on the bench, beside her clothes.

Taking her lover by the hand, she led the way to the shower, adjusted the spray to slightly cooler than she usually put it and drew Gina into the stall with her. Taking her body wash, she lovingly washed Gina from fingertips to toes, and then allowed her to do the same.

Dropping to her knees again, Donna let her tongue wander into the slippery folds of Ginas pussy. Finding the nub of her clit she circled it, and then sucked it into her mouth, bringing still another gasp from the redhead.

With the spray of the shower pounding on her back, Donna again brought her lover to a short, but powerful orgasm. Gently, she slipped to the stall floor with Gina in her arms and held her till she was able to stand on her own again.

She led her out of the stall, turning off the water as she did so, and to the bench where her towels were laid out.

Taking one of the fluffy towels she had, she wrapped Gina in it and took the other and dried herself off completely. Slipping into a t-shirt, she took up the harness, and inspected it. Laying it back down, she chuckled lightly and reached for the dirty t-shirt she had taken off. She went to the sink and got the shirt wet with warm water, came back and sat on the bench as she lovingly cleaned the harness parts and the rubber phallus attached to it. She joked as she cleaned it, saying that she had to keep it clean and ready for her girl, that her girl never knew when she would get fucked silly with it.

Gina laughed nervously, and said she knew the feeling. She looked thoughtfully at Donna. Thinking to herself, ' does she have another girl, maybe a steady girlfriend? Am I just a trucker's toy for her?'

Donna saw the look she was giving her, and laughed. "You are thinking I have a whole string of girls along the road aren't you? That you are just one of many. Well, let me give you one small piece of information, I have only been with one other woman since we parted ways two months ago, and it was just not right, she...well..., she just was not you."

It was Gina's turn to stare at her lover. What was she saying? Was she saying she wanted more? A relationship? How could she ask that, when she was gone so long at a time?

Donna got dressed, and then walked over to Gina, who was still sitting dumbfounded on the bench. She looked down at her and said, "Don't you think you should get dressed pretty one?"

Gina looked around and blinked like she had been asleep and suddenly remembered she was sitting there in nothing but a towel. She smiled sheepishly, and quickly scurried into her clothes." Donna? I'm not sure what you are saying here."

"Honey, what I'm saying is I'd like you to join me on the road. It isn't much of a life, but it is all I have to offer you. I can not promise you 5 star hotels and fancy meals, but I can promise you that you will see the whole country and that you will be well cared for.

I make good money, and I don't spend a lot of it. I can give you about anything you want. If you come with me, I can promise to make love to you every night, and be by your side every day."

Gina stared...

To be continued......

Belisana
Belisana
84 Followers
12