A Friday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Did you finally win a contest?"

"Yeah, that is what the letter said. It has confirmation numbers for hotel and rental car, airline tickets, voucher for courses and meals. Everything!"

"Well, my sisters and I are going to be busy this weekend anyway, go ahead and have a good time."

"OK, I gotta go pack. See you either Sunday night or Monday morning."

With that I hung up, jumped up and said, "Come on, you can help." Funny, but I didn't feel guilty at all. Of course, having a woman make you cum more in one short morning than you had in months may have had something to do with it.

Rushing into the bedroom, I grabbed a carry on bag and started throwing clothes in. I sent Dee to the closet for my clubs, shoes and travel bag while I finished up. We both dressed. "Dee, I will follow you to the airport in my car."

As I drove the twenty minutes to the airport I kept going over how quickly today had changed. I was going to have a quiet day of writing on my novel at home after a little wanking and BOOM; here comes Dee to change everything. Not only had I gotten my first blowjob in years, I had also gotten to eat a sweet pussy, got laid while sharing it with my cyber buddy and now I was heading for a weekend at Myrtle Beach. I remembered Dee saying we were not going to see any golf courses, but maybe, I could make a challenge out of it. The Witch is a good course for some monkeying around; lots of trees, swamp and hidden areas. Lots of snakes and gators too, but it is still early enough they should be quiet. I hope anyway. We will just see. I can't believe we are here already. Dee was exiting into Remote Parking and I followed right on her heels, just like earlier. I laughed out loud. I could see Dee looking in the rear view mirror at me, wondering what the hell I was laughing about, and that made me laugh even more.

We found two spots together next to a waiting area and quickly unloaded. I was surprised to see that Dee had clubs with her too. "I guess you were going anyway, huh?"

"Yes, I was going to play golf and may still if you can't keep up."

Ah, a challenge. Before I can answer her the tram shows up and we load up and head for the terminal. No one else on board looks like they are happy to be there. All business suits and briefcases. I knew how they feel. I did the travel thing for a while. I have lots of good memories about that time, but it still isn't much fun living out a suitcase a week at a time. The tram pulls up to our airline and we depart. We hurry to the ticket agent and Dee pulls out our tickets. We went through checking in our bags and still have an hour before we leave. I head for the gift shop to browse around. Dee has to visit the little girls room. I reach for a copy of a well-distributed male magazine when I feel fingernails running up the back of my leg to end up tickling my balls. Smiling, I turn to see Dee looking at all the magazines like I am not even there, but the smirk on her face can't be hidden. My laugh makes everyone turn toward us and Dee jumps as I reach over and pinch her nipple. "What's good for the goose is good for the gooser." We paid for our choices of reading material and head for our gate. I notice a few people are smiling and looking at us, so we must have given someone a thrill besides each other. We settle in to wait for our flight to start boarding and Dee decides it is time to play with my mind a bit.

"Our condo is right on the ocean. We can see and hear the surf all day and night. We have a small kitchen so we can cook or there are quite a few restaurants close. They have a pool, Jacuzzi, wave pool and of course access to all that salt water. We have three separate beds to mess up in our room and a balcony. We are staying at The Ocean Sands."

"Good, I have been there before." I couldn't tell from her look whether that pleased her or not. "Of course, the previous times I was there it was to play golf and I was there with a bunch of guys." Her smile told me, I had scored a hit. The announcement came out that first class would be boarding now and Dee stood and I followed. She handed our boarding passes to the gate agent and we walked down the jetway to the plane. I kept copping feels of her tight ass as we walked and about halfway down, she stopped and bent over to adjust a strap on her shoe making her ass push back into my groin. Of course, I didn't have a chance to stop and my semi-hard cock plunged straight into her crack. The fellow behind me slid by and laughed. "You lucky bastard," and he went on into the plane. We laughed and followed him in.

After finding our seats, the flight attendant brought us a mimosa, introduced herself as Linda and asked if we wanted anything else. Dee looked at her with smoky eyes, "What are our options, Linda?" Her hand sneaked over and her nails ran up the inseam of my pants, making my cock lunge. The attendant's gaze followed her hand, "There are only going to be four people in first class. We will see what might be possible." With that, she turned back to the galley to serve the other two people. They were seated in front of and on the other side of the plane from us. Linda had the chance to get us another mimosa before the rest of the passengers began to board and before long we were taxiing toward the runway.

Being the ever-industrious employee of a major airline, she found it her duty to check our seat belts before takeoff. She leaned over me, her breasts only inches from my face as she ran her hand over Dee's hip to secure the belt firmly across her lower hips and tightening it just a tad more. Her hands lingered a second as her eyes lifted to meet Dee's own. She turned toward me and proceeded to be just as precise adjusting my seat belt, but her fingers brushed against my stiffened cock and she announced that she didn't want that to get squished. She coolly shifted me slightly to the side, patted it and said that would have to do for now. Her eyes came up and met mine, her tongue slipping out to lick her lower lip. Her gaze then turned back to Dee and they were both sending lust bolts of lightning to each other. "I think this just might be the most interesting plane ride I have ever had." Both women looked at me and then back at each other and smiled.

The captain came on announcing that the flight crew needed to be seated for takeoff and moments later we headed down the runway. Our flight was luckily going straight into Myrtle Beach, so we had over two hours of flight time ahead of us. Once we had gotten airborne, I reached for the magazine I had purchased. "Let's see if they have any ideas how to make an airplane ride more interesting." I had opened the magazine at random to a beautiful redhead on her knees in front of a hard cocked man. His cock was lying across her cheek. A blonde had her breasts pressed against the ass of the redhead and was twisting the redhead's nipples. The next picture had the blonde underneath the redhead, her face buried in her crotch and the redhead's eyes were closed as she sucked the guy's cock into her mouth.

"Too bad, we don't have room for that here." We both looked up to see Linda looking at the magazine. Her suit jacket had been removed and her lacy bra was evident underneath her white blouse. Her nipples were prominently pushing against the material and making it plain that she was excited. Linda reached overhead and pulled a blanket from the bin and placed it over my lap. Then in the same cool efficient manner, she releases my seat belt, then belt, button and zipper. Both women's eyes bore into my bare hard cock, since I had neglected to wear any underwear. All three of us moaned, me for the relief of getting some air for Mr. Johnson and lusty throaty hungry moans from both women. Dee reaches over and wraps her fingers around the base of my cock and strokes it a couple of times and then leans it toward Linda. Linda did not hesitate, bending over and sucking it straight into her mouth and licking my head. Dee's fingers again began stroking as Linda feeds on my tube. Luckily, I had already cum a couple of times today or it would have been over already. I raised a hand to squeeze Linda's breast as she sucked me.

When my fingers closed over her nipple and squeezed, her eyes squinted shut and her mouth opened to emit a groan. I kept squeezing her nipple and I could feel her shivering from head to toe. "Oh shit, you made me cum. I have never cum like that in my life." Her hands are gripping the seat and the tray between us, her breath just beginning to slow down. Her eyes focused on Dee. She saw that Dee had pulled up her skirt and her bare hairless pussy was right there in front of her with one of Dee's fingers sliding in and out of it. Dee pulled out her finger and raised it to Linda's mouth. "Do you want a taste? Some of his cum is probably still in there." Linda just groaned again and opened her mouth. Dee began sliding her finger straight into Linda's mouth. Her lips closed around Dee's fingers and her cheeks sucked in tight drawing her digit deep. Dee twisted her finger and started fingering Linda's mouth like she was fucking it. Linda closed her eyes and whimpered when Dee removed her finger. She opened her eyes and looked to Dee. "Don't you think you need to go to the bathroom Linda? I think my hard horny friend does."

Linda looked back at my lap and whispered, "Yes, will you let him fuck me?"

"Only if I get to clean his cum out of your pussy when he is done fucking you. Will you let me do that?"

Linda shivered again. "Oh fuck, I am cumming again. Yes, I will do anything to get him to fuck me. Please hurry." With that she spun to the front of the plane and stepped into the little bathroom. I got my pants buttoned and pulled my shirt down over the front walking toward the bathroom. Glancing over at the other first class passengers I noticed both had their eyes closed. I opened the door and Linda had already raised her skirt over her ass and removed a sexy pair of peach colored thong panties, which were soaking wet. I took them from her and inhaled her fragrance, ambrosia, simply ambrosia. There is nothing better than the smell of a hot horny woman, nothing. I closed the door behind me, shoving her panties in my pocket. I undid the button of my fly and my pants fell to the floor. Linda was leaning with her hands above the toilet. Moving forward I drew my cock through her slit, wetting the head in her copious juices. I was rubbing from her clitoris, down through her pussy and then up between the cheeks of her ass. When the head of my cock made contact with her rosebud she moaned even louder.

"Sorry, no time for that this trip, get ready, here it comes." I levered my cock farther down and widened her lips with my head and when I felt it enter her hole I rammed deep into her tight tunnel. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back tight against my abs giving her all I had in one thrust. I was pulling back for my next thrust and I moved my fingers around to work at her lips and clitoris. I pulled and pushed her lips mangling my fingers in her wet gash, thrusting my cock at her at a bruising pace. I had to make her cum and fast. When I made direct contact with Linda's clitoris, she immediately went off like a firecracker. Her hot cunt clutched me like a vise. It was too much. I started cumming like a fire hose again. I thrust a half dozen more times into her wet tunnel and pulled out wiping my cock onto her ass cheeks and the back of her thighs. I pulled my pants up and snapped and even got them zipped. I reached around and tweaked her nipples again hard, making her moan again.

"Linda, just stay in that position, Dee will be here soon." I opened the door and backed out of the restroom. Dee was waiting by the door. We stood and looked at Linda leaning against the side of the plane, her wet pussy leaking our cum down her thighs. She finally looked over her shoulder and saw us staring at her and another shiver went through her body and more liquid flowed from her pussy. Dee immediately walked in, dropped to her knees and starting licking. I watched for a few more seconds and then closed the door to walk back to my seat. I got even with our other two cabin mates. They both gave me the thumbs up sign. I suggested they might want to go to the bathroom as soon as my gal came out. Both of them looked at me questioningly. I added It might be helpful if you opened the door with a hard cock ready also. With that I went back to my seat.

I must have nodded off, but I felt Dee climb over me into the window seat and looked up to see one of the guys opening the door to the bathroom his hard cock in hand leading him in.

About 15 minutes later, Linda showed up at our row and sternly looked at me. "You are a very devious man."

The only thing I could think to say was, "Thank you, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, but that is beside the point. May I have my panties back please?"

"Of course." I dug into my pants and pulled them out and putting them on my finger I swung them around like a lasso. She caught them and felt how wet they were.

"These are soaked but it will be better than having cum dripping down my thighs." With that she sat on the arm of the chair across from us, stuck her feet in, pulled them up to her thighs. She had to stand to get them the rest of the way up, so she went up front so all four of us could watch her. Her skirt rose and she bent over so we could see her dripping pussy get covered by the flimsy piece of material. When she pulled her skirt down she turned and looked at us all. Her cheeks were red, but it was a flush of excitement not embarrassment.

The rest of the flight was uneventful as we all dozed off. The captain announced our descent into Myrtle Beach. Linda came and asked how long we would be here. Dee told her the whole weekend and where we were staying. The crew was going to be staying a few minutes away, but were laid over until Sunday evening. It was unusual, but that was one of the reasons she had bid this tour to have a two day once a month in Myrtle Beach and we were lucky enough to be here for that weekend. All kinds of wicked thoughts came to my mind, but this was Dee's weekend to plan, so I just sat and tried to wipe the grin off my face. They exchanged phone numbers and gave each other last names to check on at the hotel later. It was a perfect two hop, skip and roll landing and I complimented the pilot on the entire flight and his excellent crew.

Linda blushed a little but mainly grinned and gave my face a little pat. We exited and headed to the serpentine belts of baggage pickup. If you haven't been there, I am not going to try to explain it. But those that have had the pleasure know exactly what I mean. Dee went and got our car as I pulled off our clubs and luggage. Then out we went to glorious sunshine and ocean breezes. The sky peppered with big fluffy white clouds that were lazily moving across the sky. We were just in time for a late lunch, so we headed north to check into our condo. Linda had gone all out and got us a convertible. We threw our stuff in the car. We put the top down to enjoy the wind and sun.

More to come...

12