A Friend Catches Me

Story Info
Caught by a friend dressed in lingerie.
1.5k words
4.41
98.7k
56
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was all dressed for work. As she was heading out the door, she kissed me goodbye.

"What do you have planned for today?" She asked.

"I don't know a little of this and that," I said.

Little did I know this day was going to be more exciting than that!

I put on my mint green camisole and of course matching panties and went to work on cleaning the house. There is something about cleaning and wearing lingerie that makes me feel so feminine .It is a feeling that I don't want to ever end.

I started by dusting in the living room. Prancing around, waving my little feather duster. Oh, it feels so good! I gave my panty covered ass a rub and smiled. Finishing that, I got out the carpet cleaner and started to clean the carpet.

I should say I do this with the curtains to our sliding glass door open. The door opens to our back yard. There is a privacy fence and gate. Most people coming to visit ring the front door bell so I could easily get to the bed room and put something on to answer the door.

Finishing the carpet, I put the cleaner away wondering what I was going to do next. Oh yeah, the dishes have to be washed. The phone rang, so I went to answer it. It was my friend Dave.

"Hey, how's it hanging? Mine are a little to the left!" He said.

My friend Dave seems locked in the seventies. Only listens to music from then and wears his hair long like he was in a rock band. He is a bachelor and has been friends with us for a while. Once while I was visiting him, the discussion turned to underwear and told me he wore microfiber bikinis. Thought it was a little odd, but had forgotten about it.

"Not too much is happening here, what are you up to?"

Dave said, "I was heading out to Wally World and thought I would ask if you needed anything."

"No, don't need anything. But thanks for asking."

Dave said, "Well, I was going to stop in later and show you the steam punk lamp I was making."

I told him I would be home and asked him when he thought he would be there. He said in an hour or so. Plenty of time for me to change back in to my regular clothes.

"See ya then, "I said. And he hung up the phone.

So I went back to my dishes just enjoying the feeling of panties on my ass. Finishing the dishes, I needed a clean towel to dry them

I headed toward to the bathroom, which was next to the sliding glass door. As I was walking by I noticed someone was in my back yard. Imagine my surprise that it was my friend Dave.

I was in shock! We both had the classic deer in the headlights look. Our mouths dropped as he continued to look at me. Here I was standing in my panties and camisole as Dave stared at me.

Finally, I ran toward to bedroom and grabbed a robe to cover myself.

I went to the door and let him in.

"I wanted to see if you had any parts for my lamp, but this is far out, man!"

Then Dave said, "Does Karen know you dress like that?"

I hung my head and said yes.

'Wow, I would have never guessed you dressed like that!"

I told him I have been wearing for quite a while. He came in the house and shut the door. I watched as he closed the curtains, uncertain what was going to happen next.

He came over to me and gently pulled the robe off my shoulders. It fell to the floor. Now I was standing there, in my lingerie being examined by one of my closest friends.

He whistled. "Looking Good!" He twirled me around and gently touched my panty covered ass massaging it slowly.

"You know, I haven't had sex with anyone other than Rosie Palmer. Have you ever had sex with another guy?"

I told him a lie and said no I had not. Karen and I did have a threesome with her friend from work but we hadn't had him back over. I felt bad lying to him, but I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth.

Dave said, "Well would you like to try?" I looked up at him and shook my head yes.

He gently grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the floor, so I was on my knees. He undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. I was staring at the microfiber bikinis he had on. They were purple and held his dick tight.

"You know I like purple, what do you think of my bikinis?"

I smiled and said," Perfect color for you."

He stepped out of his pants and said, "Let's get more comfortable in your living room, okay?"

Then he said, "Stay on your knees and follow me in, dudet."

I got on all fours and walked like a dog in heat behind him. I watched his ass covered in those purple bikinis and got hard as we entered the living room. He sat down in the lounge chair and motioned for me to come over to him. I crawled over, still on my hands and knees.

Dave said, "You are quite a fox in that get up."

"I haven't been turned on like this for a long time!"

I looked up at him and said," What do you want me to do?"

He said," You are going to eat my woodie." And with that, he started to rub his cock through his purple bikinis. I looked up again at him and licked my lips.

I know I had sucked cock before, but this was one of my friends. How would our relationship be after I became his personal cocksucker? At that point I thought I don't care. I just wanted cock. I was craving it.

Dave looked at me and said, "Well are you going to do me?"

I crawled closer to his lap. My hand took ahold of his cock and I started to rub it.

"Groovy baby! Did you ever think you would do an old hippie like me?"

I shook my hand no and continued to rub him. His cock got harder, but was still confined to his bikini.

"Come on babe, funk it out!! Go down on me. "

I slowly pulled his purple bikini down the rest of the way. His cock was totally exposed now. Here I was again. I was still undecided whether I should go ahead and do this.

"Come on babe, do me!" I started to stroke his cock. It continued to get harder.

"Oh man, you are going to make me cum you panty wearing faggot." And with that I started to lick up and down his cock. Slurping and wetting his cock getting it harder and harder.

"Funkadelic! You are really a faggot cocksucker!!" His words just made me suck him even more.

As I continued to suck him, my little cock got hard in my panties and I reached to rub it.

Dave said, "I can see you love this you panty faggot! Do you want cum in your mouth or up your boi pussy?"

I stopped sucking and said, "In my mouth, if you please."

He laughed and said" You are a fairy aren't you? You love dressing like a fag and would suck cock all day, right?" I shook my hand yes as I continued to suck him off.

"You are freaking me out!" Dave said. "Oh babe, don't stop." I continued sucking his cock. With my mouth formed in a circle, I went up and down on his dick. I continued to stroke him and suck him at the same time. I had fully accepted my fate as a sissy cocksucker.

"All you need is wig, some stockings and you would be a foxy mama!" he said. That pushed me over the edge. I completely deep throated him, his cock not being much larger than mine.

"Aaaaawghhh! I'm ready to cum. Are you sure you want it in your mouth, you panty wearing sissy?"

I continued to suck as I shook my head yes. He started to thrust his hips, forcing his cock deep down my throat. My lips slid off his dick. Stroking him, I continued to lick his cock.

"Uuuummphph! Here it comes faggot!" His cum came shooting out and covered my lips and face.

"Ahhhhhhhh!! And I thought Rosie Palmer was going to keep me company tonight, "Dave said.

I stopped sucking his cock. Shyly, I looked up at his face. His cum was still all over my lips and cheek.

Just then I heard the side door open. "Hello, is that Dave's truck parked out front?" Karen said.

Here I was in my panties and camisole, kneeling in front of my friend and had just given him a blowjob!!

Dave smiled and looked down at me. He took his one hand and kept me down on floor in front of him. Then he put his finger to his lips indicating I should be quiet...