A Friend Cums to Dinner

Story Info
Your friend comes to dinner and he likes it.
2.8k words
4.07
93.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long time friend of yours, Gary, calls one afternoon and announces to your surprise that he’s in town for the evening, and just thought he would call to surprise you. You are so elated to hear from this man that you instinctively ask him if he has plans for dinner that evening. He admits that he was supposed to have a business dinner but the dinner was postponed until the next night so he’s actually without plans. You offer to have him over to dinner. Nothing elaborate, just us three, and your excited to introduce him to me. You and he have never been romantically involved, but both of you have been attracted to each other but for one reason or another have never gotten together. That never stopped you both from previously discussing just about everything under the sun, and you knew Gary was open minded and very liberal. He graciously accepts your invitation and you tell him to come over around seven and give him the directions to our home.

Once you hang up the phone, you pick it up again and phone me to tell me that you have invited a friend to have dinner with us. I can tell by the tone of your voice that you are excited about seeing this old friend, but I also wonder if there is something else that’s causing you to be so excited. I ask if this is the kind of man that you would entertain in a threesome, since you have always said you would love to have two men at the same time. Your reply is a bit indirect, asking if I would be ok with it. I admit that the idea is very erotic and I trust our love for each other, and that I want you to have what you want. You hesitantly reveal that you could see it happening with us three, and the idea also excites you. I say listen sweetie if you want this to happen just do it; I’ll support whatever you want to do. You can call all of the shots tonight.

That night you are so excited you are buzzing around the kitchen preparing a nice Italian dinner for us to dine on. You haven’t said much but have a big grin that seems to say you have lots of pleasurable things on your mind. At about seven the doorbell rings. You ask me to get it, and show Gary in. I answer the door and introduce myself as Gary walks in. We all wander through the house to the kitchen where we engage in some comfortable chitchat. It’s not long before you and Gary are wrapped up in stories of the old days, and you both are laughing and enjoying the reminiscing. I’m just doing the best I can to keep up with the stories, but I’m pretty entertained as well to hear of the escapades you both shared. All through dinner the conversation was lively and fun. After dinner, as I’m clearing the table, I catch you alone in the kitchen and ask if you plan to carry this evening to the next level? You just smile and say that if you do, I am to do exactly as you ask me to do; your wish is my command. I shrug my shoulders as if to say that’s fine with me. I walk out of the kitchen to the den as Gary walks into the kitchen. It’s not long before your voices become very faint and I can’t understand what your discussing, but I like Gary and I feel your entitled to some privacy.

A few minutes later, you come into the den and ask me to join you and Gary in the living room. As we are walking into the room, you whisper in my ear that you want to do this tonight, and you have asked Gary if he was interested and of course he anxiously accept the opportunity. You sit next to Gary who is already seated on the sofa and I in the chair next to you. You seem a bit awkward about how to start. So you announce that you think the best way to start is for you to just dive in. We all just sort of laugh and you slide off the sofa to your knees and crawl over between Gary’s legs. You reach out and start to undo his trousers. I’m surprised to find that I’m becoming aroused with the thought of you about to go down on another man. You unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants and slowly lower his zipper. I can see you smile as you realize what kind of prize lies under his shorts, and that it’s fully erect with the expectation of what’s about to happen.

You ask Gary to raise his hips while you help him out of his pants completely. He graciously does exactly as he is asked. You wiggle his pants down past his knees, and then reach for the band of shorts and begin to lower them. His cock gets stuck on the front of his shorts so you lean down and bite the shorts with your teeth and pull them past his engorged cock. I can see your amazement as you realize the truth about what Gary carries around. You help him shuck his shoes, pants and shorts, and he pulls his shirt over his head. So now he’s seated before you his cock is hard, and very ready. You lower your face to his crotch and lick the under side of his shaft. Up and down the entire length of his hard cock. I’ve taken my cock out and am stroking it with my hand as I’m becoming very aroused to watch you eat his cock. You lift his cock and take it in your mouth and I’m watching his slippery pole go in and out of your luscious lips. Gary is definitely enjoying this and you continue to feast on his prick. After several minutes, you just simply stop and say lets take this into the bedroom.

As you rise and begin to walk into the bedroom you are peeling off your clothes with every stride. By the time you are to the bedroom, you are completely naked. Once inside you quickly light a couple of candles to provide us with some atmosphere and turn off the room lights. You tell Gary to lie on the bed, which he does immediately. He is laying in the middle of the bed, his cock still very hard and you take him in your mouth once more to make sure his cock is as hard as it can be. I can see in the candle light how aroused you are as your bent over sucking on his cock. Your lips are parted and glistening with your love juices. You move forward on his body until your little kitty is perched just above his hard cock. You use your hand to help it find the warmth inside your pot of dreams. You sit back on it taking more with each movement, trying to get as much as you can. It’s not long before you are grinding back and forth and up and down on his love tool. I sit down on the bed, my cock still in my hand, and begin to caress your back and shoulders. You lean forward lowering your ample breasts to Gary’s mouth and he alternately sucks on your nipples until they hard like pencil erasers.

I lower my hands down your back side and start to massage the beautiful round globes of your ass as I’m watching his cock fuck your pussy. I know what you like so I allow my fingers to wander down the crack of your tasty ass. You are so wet that the juices are all over your cheeks and thighs. I smear the juices on my fingers and rub it around your tight little ass hole. His cock is very hard I’m surprised he hasn’t come yet. I press my slippery finger against your bung and it finds little resistance as it begins to slip inside. What a weird feeling. I’ve felt my cock fucking your pussy when I have fingered your ass, but now I’m feeling another man’s cock fucking you as I insert my finger inside you. You start to buck and I know you are going to come so I push another finger inside and push them deep. Within seconds you are gasping for air and grinding on his cock and my fingers like there is no tomorrow. Your juices flow freely as you come in waves.

Gary says he is about to come also, but you tell him to hold just a second longer. You want him on top of you when he dumps his load inside of you. You roll off of him and lay on your back with your toes pointed toward the ceiling and ask him to fill you up. He hurriedly climbs aboard and begins to thrust his cock deep and fast into your juicy pussy. You ask for me to come to you so you can suck on my cock, which I am very glad to offer your hungry mouth. He’s pounding his cock into your pussy with a fury; I know he won’t last much longer. You can hardly concentrate on my swollen cock as he’s slamming into you. Then he lets out a series of grunts and bucks like a wild stallion as he deposits his warm cum deep inside you. As he finish his last squirts he rolls off and to the side of you and lays there almost motionless as he tries to regain his breath.

I ask you if I can have my turn now, and you reply that I can have my turn only when I have done what you want me to do. I look at you and ask what it is you want me to do. First you say I need to clean you up. I begin to rise from the bed when you stop me by asking where am I going. I said I was going to get a warm washcloth to wash you up. You say I won’t need a washcloth, and that everything I need to clean you I already have. I’m confused. How do you want me to clean you? You tell me that you want me to use my mouth, and my expert tongue to clean your body of Gary’s cum. Are you serious? You answer that if I want anything I had better do exactly as you ask. I’m still kneeling by your head so I just lean down toward your crotch, and start to lick around your belly and the top of your soft pubic hair. I can see in the candlelight some of his cum seeping out of your pussy. You say that if I want anything I had better clean you up good. I start to lick your clit and you squirm a little. Then it happens, I actually taste some of his cum. It’s not too bad so I continue on like I was told. I’m working my tongue in and out of your juicy hole, sucking as much of his cum out as I can. You’ve gone back to nursing on my swollen cock.

Every now and then you stop to acknowledge how well I’m doing. I’m glad that I’m pleasing you. You work my cock until I’m just about to cum, but not enough to carry me over the edge. Several minutes go by and you say that I have probably done a good enough job. I ask if I can have mine now, and you say not just yet. There’s something else I want for you to do. What do I have to do now? You are to take Gary’s cock in your mouth and suck on it until it’s hard again. You can’t be serious. You say you had spoken to Gary about this earlier and that he was excited about it. Once again you say that if I want mine I must do as you tell me. I looked at Gary and he’s just lying there next to you smiling. The thought of doing this was a little exciting, but so taboo. I was so horny and wanting some relief, and I just eaten his cum, so I decided that taking his cock in my mouth wasn’t that big a step from what I had done so far. I leaned over and lowered my face to his now limp cock.

I stuck my tongue out and touched his cock, I immediately recognized a familiar scent as being a mix of his cum and your juices. I licked his cock up and down his shaft and it began to grow. I heard you fumbling through one of the nightstands, and soon realized that some slippery sex lotion was the object of your search. You smeared some on your fingers and worked it around my ass hole as I was bent over you licking his cock. My cock lay before your face, as hard as it has ever been before. You tell me I have to suck on it to get it really hard. I use my lips to raise his growing cock to my mouth. I’m afraid to touch it. Once I have it up I take inside my mouth and begin to bob my head up and down sucking it back to life. Meanwhile you have my ass hole loosening up and you are nibbling on the tip of my cock. Within moments, his cock is rock hard again and I’m moaning with pleasure thinking that you are going to suck me off in your mouth.

Then you say its time for my turn, and tell me to get on top of you and give you all of my hard cock. I raise you legs and wrap them around my back, and let my cock slide easily inside your very wet pussy. You lock your legs around my back, pulling me down and begin to kiss me deeply and passionately. I’m thrusting my cock in and out of you reeling in the ecstasy of this experience, our love and our passion. You break our lip lock and tell Gary to go ahead that I’m ready. My knees are up next to your sides and your legs are holding me tightly. He climbs in behind me and I feel something press against my ass hole. You look at me and tell me to just relax and take it. He presses harder and his cock starts to penetrate my tight ass hole. I gasp from the enormity of his huge cock; I’ve never had anything so large invade my ass.

After a few long deep thrusts he has used his entire power tool to fill my ass. I’ve never felt anything so awesome. Every time I move I feel more of his cock go inside me, and more of mine go inside you. He starts pounding his cock into my ass with abusive force, and my only choice is to take everything he’s giving me. You’re whispering in my ear that you know I like having his cock stretching my ass. Telling me that I can’t come until he dumps his load into my ass. I am so incredibly excited that I can hardly contain my orgasm. In a muffled voice I ask you to have him cum in my ass, to which you reply, that I should beg him to fill my ass. “Oh my God, Gary, please fill my ass. I can’t take it anymore. I have to cum. Please Gary, dump your hot cum into my tight ass”. Within seconds he was grinding his engorged hot prick into my ass, a flood of warmth began to fill my rectum. He continued to pound his hard cock into my tender ass, it sliding in and out more readily with the use of his cum to lubricate my ass hole.

The intensity of his orgasm sent me over the top, and my cock exploded in your pussy, dumping a huge load of pent up excitement. You told Gary to keep fucking my ass, because it was really turning me on. His thrusts continued as I dumped more of cum into your pussy. Completely spent, with Gary’s cum leaking from my abused ass, all I could do was lay there and enjoy the sensations.

Gary said as he was getting dressed to leave, “thanks for a great dinner, and an even more delicious dessert. I really appreciate you inviting me over, and hope we can get together again next time I am in town. Russ, it was a pleasure meeting you”. I looked at Gary and said, “No, the pleasure was all mine. Thank you for cumming”.