A Friend in Need

Story Info
All these years & he never knew my friend liked...
10.6k words
3.31
53.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers

A friend of mine called round the other day. He was feeling a bit low and asked if he could come round. Of course I said yes. I've never known for sure if he was gay or not, but I've thought he probably is. Not that it bothers me. To each his own, live and let live, and all that. In fact, when I've felt like sex and had a good wank, I've imagined, a few times, what it might be like with him.

He duly arrived and seemed pleased to see me and have some company. He lives alone, as I do, and I've wondered from time to time what he did about sex. Did he have a girlfriend? A boy friend? Call girls? Rent boys? I really had no idea. We settled down with a drink and he was talking about the fact that he was alone and it was nice to enjoy some company now and then. He gave an embarrassed chuckle and added that being alone meant that he couldn't get any sex except by wanking himself, and did I know what he meant? I noticed that there was a bulge in his trousers as his cock was getting hard as he was thinking and talking about sex.

"Yes," I agreed. "That is one of the disadvantages of being alone. It's either a hand job, or a blowup dolly, or something similar." I didn't want to mention rent boys or hookers in case I picked the wrong gender.

He nodded agreeably and sipped his drink. "The trouble with wanking is, it gets boring after a while. And I do like a bit of excitement when I have sex."

"Excitement?" I queried. He looked away and went a bit red.

"Oh, well, just something to add a little spice," he said vaguely. By now, the bulge in his jeans was extremely large. I nodded in that direction.

"Looks as if you're spiced up already," I suggested with a smile.

He glanced down and chuckled again. "It's been a long time," he explained, "so it doesn't take a lot to get me hard." He chuckled once more as he looked at me embarrassedly and, without realising it, rubbed himself once or twice. The bulge was now big enough to show the outline of his cock inside his jeans.

"It looks to me as if you'll have to do something about that," I said. "It's going to burst out in a minute."

He laughed. "Not a lot I can do now!" he muttered.

"Oh, feel free," I said. "You know where the bathroom is if you want to go and sort yourself out."

He looked surprised. "You wouldn't mind?" he asked. "I mean....if I went and.... sorted myself out, as you put it."

"Not in the least," I assured him. "Go right ahead if you want and I'll refresh our drinks."

He was now rubbing the front of his jeans as he stared at me.

"Well....if you're sure?" he said doubtfully. I gestured to the stairs.

"Go and enjoy yourself," I said with a grin.

"A different house, different place, it might make all the difference," he said and stood up. He was now quite blatantly grasping his cock from outside his jeans and gently rubbing himself through the material. "You're very understanding," he said sheepishly.

"It's not a problem," I assured him again.

He went upstairs and I heard him go into the bathroom. I busied myself making fresh drinks and after a while I called up and asked him if he was okay. No reply. I went up to the bathroom and called again to ask if he was okay. Again no reply. I knocked on the bathroom door and it opened against my knock. (I think he had left the door ajar deliberately). He was sitting on the toilet seat, his trousers down to his ankles, and holding his cock in his hand and rubbing himself fast. I couldn't help looking and what I saw I couldn't believe at first! He was wearing soft silky white ladies' pants and sheer black holdup stockings. His cock was huge as it projected from inside his pants. I could see his huge balls:- and they were shaved completely smooth. There was not a hair to be seen anywhere. His cock and his skin gleamed softly in the light. He went very red as he tried to cover himself and pull up his pants and his cock wilted just a little.

"Oh God! I am sorry," he said. "I didn't hear you and I thought I locked the door." (I wasn't at all sure about that!). "Oh, well, now you know my secret! I'm really embarrassed! I'm so sorry!" he blurted out, still holding his erect cock.

"No, it's I that am sorry!" I said. "I had no idea you were still 'busy'. As for your secret, well, it's safe with me, I can promise you. Now I know what you mean about a little spice!"

He looked down at his clothing. "Oh, yes. Well, that and other things," he admitted, going red again. "I like to wear stockings and suspenders, and ladies' panties. I find it very erotic and exciting. But I'm sorry you had to find out that way."

I told him it didn't matter and not to be embarrassed.

"Actually," I whispered with a smile, "so do I!"

His eyes lit up. "You're joking! Really?" Then he looked away, embarrassed again. "You're just trying to make me feel better," he admonished me.

"No I'm not," I said. "I often wear the same sort of things." He was still holding his cock and it had got harder again.

"I don't believe you!" he said, shaking his head. "You're just trying to save my embarrassment!"

I reached for my zip and pulled it down, opened the fly and showed him what I was wearing. Then throwing caution to the winds I pulled down my jeans far enough for him to be certain I was wearing soft see through pink ladies' pants, and for him to see the tops of my stockings and the suspenders.

His jaw dropped as he gazed at my crotch. But I noticed that his cock had suddenly got ramrod hard and he began to stroke himself again, heedless of me.

"I'm speechless!" he murmured. "All this time we've known each other and we share the same likes and enjoy the same hidden pleasures and we never knew it!"

Watching him wanking gently was making me hard and I couldn't resist a gentle rub myself. That only served to make me harder still, and he noticed.

"It's a turn on, isn't it?" he said, wanking himself harder and looking straight at my own erection.

By now I was sure that he was gay, or at the very least bi, and seeing me in front of him with my jeans half down, wearing ladies' pants and stockings and with an erection was obviously having its effect on him.

"What is?" I enquired. "The ladies' clothes or seeing me with a hard on?"

He was becoming a bit breathless. "Both!" he gasped. I rubbed myself again and my cock became harder still inside my pants. I could see he was enjoying the sight of it. He was now wanking himself furiously in front of me.

"Wanking my cock in front of you is a turn on as well!" he gasped. "Sorry! I really am! But it is!"

"Stop!" I suggested gently, pulling up my jeans and reluctantly letting my cock go. "This is a waste."

His strokes slowed as he looked at me in puzzlement. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Now we know each other's little secrets," I explained, "why are we in the bathroom when there's a perfectly good bedroom next door?"

"Oh!" he exclaimed. "You mean......you and I....really? You're happy to....I mean, if we both...."

He trailed off, but the thought was evidently too much for his frustration to cope with because he suddenly let out a groan and muttered, "Oh! I'm sorry but I have to cum! I can't stop it now!"

And giving his huge cock one or two last strokes he quickly pulled up the front of his pants and jerked several times as he shot his cum into them. I could see the wet stain appearing as the cum oozed through the soft material. There was a lot of it.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" he gasped yet again. "It was too late! The thought of you...and seeing your cock hard inside those lovely soft pants...it was too much!"

"Stop apologising!" I said. "That was obviously a good wank and I'm pleased for you. But now there's something I'd like to do!"

He looked at me enquiringly but I said nothing, just reached forward and rubbed my hand over his pants, feeling the warm cum beneath my fingers. I rubbed gently, wiping his cum over the front of his pants, and then quickly reached inside the waistband and took his cock in my hand, wiping the remains of the cum over it.

"Oh! That's nice!" he murmured breathlessly. "That's very nice! I like the feel of your hand on me!"

I withdrew my hand and straightened up. "Come on," I suggested. "Now we have nothing to hide from each other, so let's go and enjoy our drinks. We'll let you recover a bit, and if you're still up for it we'll enjoy ourselves again a bit later."

"Oh, I'm up for it, alright!" he agreed. He stood up and pulled up his jeans over his damp pants. I led the way downstairs and gave him his drink. We sipped and I said, "I see what you mean about adding a little spice. Nice that we don't have any secrets now."

He looked away. "You don't know all my secrets," he murmured.

"Well," I offered, "if you want to share them with me, I'll be pleased to know about them."

"Not sure about that!" he muttered.

I raised an eyebrow. "Surely you can't be shy or embarrassed now?" I said.

He didn't answer but glanced from me to the floor and back again.

"Well, I like other things as well," he said, "but I'm not sure you'd be interested."

"Not if it involves pain," I agreed. "I'm not into handcuffs, whips, latex masks or domination. Other than that, if it adds zest to sex, I'm all for it."

"Hmmph!" was his rejoinder, and he sat down and nursed his drink. We sat in companionable silence for a while.

"Can I ask a question?" he ventured.

"Go ahead. If I don't want to answer, I won't."

He nodded. "I'm bi," he admitted. "What about you?"

"The same," I answered him. "Women were okay, but I enjoy sex with a man just as much, possibly even more."

He nodded again. "I understand," he said. He shook his head thoughtfully and swallowed some of his drink. "I can't get over the sight of you dropping your jeans and showing me your lovely pants and stockings," he mused. "And the sight of your cock, hard inside your pants was just......" he shook his head again.

"And I have to say that the sight of your cock was a turn on, too," I said. "It was huge. I had no idea you had such a big cock. And you're smooth! You shave! Just as I do. I admit it turned me on to see you wanking that lovely smooth cock, wearing those pants and holdups. It made me hard. And all that lovely hot cum. Yes, I admit it. It turned me on."

He smiled at me. "Good. Let's hope I can turn you on again, in a bit," he said.

I felt a stirring deep inside my balls. "Oh, I'm sure you will," I agreed. "And look." I hesitated, trying to find the right words. "Your other, er pleasures, secrets, call them what you like. If you want to try them out on me, go ahead. If I don't like anything, be sure I'll let you know!"

He looked at me for a while. "Maybe," he answered. "I don't want to spoil what promises to be a terrific evening by --"

"Night," I interrupted him. "Why don't you stay the night? That way there's no rush and we can take as much time as we like over our pleasures."

He stared at me, surprised. "Okay!" he agreed. "I'd love to! But......I'm still doubtful about....."

I let him stop and ponder. Finally he made up his mind. " I like dirty sex," he said in a rush. He held up a hand. "Now if you don't like that, okay, it's fine. We don't have to mention it again. Forget I said anything. But I love to be dirty when I have sex. Sometimes," he added.

"By dirty, you mean....." I prompted him.

Once more he looked embarrassed. "I like to wet myself," he admitted. "And more."

I thought about it. "You mean you like to pee yourself?"

"In my pants," he agreed.

"And the more?"

He looked away from me and swallowed the last of his drink, for some Dutch courage, I suspected.

I decided not to help him out. "You don't want to tell me?" I suggested.

He didn't look at me. "I'll tell you if you're sure we can still.... um. Enjoy each other. As long as you don't change your mind, because I really want to hold your cock and wank you, at the very least. If you don't like what I like, that's fine, but don't let it stop us having sex, please?"

I nodded. "That's fair enough. I promise I won't change my mind. But if I don't like the thought of whatever it is you do, then we won't do that. Okay?"

He looked relieved and glanced at his empty glass. I poured some more Dutch courage into it for him and he took a big swallow.

"I like to fill my pants too," he blurted. "I like to do a shit in them and feel it all over my ass and my balls and my cock." He watched me for a moment. "Now you know," he added defiantly. "Dirty, very dirty and not 'normal'." He made a sign of apostrophe marks in the air with his fingers.

I thought about it. It wasn't something I'd tried before. I tried to imagine the feel of a warm brown packet oozing into my own pants. The thought wasn't unpleasant. I thought about that warm brown stuff sinking down to cover my balls and nestling in the crotch of my pants. The idea was rather appealing and my cock twitched.

"But harmless," I pointed out. "Maybe not normal for most people, but there are thousands, if not millions, of people all around the world who enjoy it."

Now he looked at me and was obviously waiting for me to complete the punch line. I finished my own drink.

"I don't think it would bother me," I finished for him. "I find the idea rather erotic."

He looked very relieved. "Yes," he said. "I find it erotic too. But if you don't want --"

It was my turn to hold up a hand. "Let's see what happens," I suggested. "If we find we want to, we will, if not, we won't."

He looked pleased, then crestfallen at the thought that it might not happen.

"Okay," he agreed. "Plenty of other things we can enjoy, anyway."

But I knew from his expression that he was hoping we would do these things together, and to be honest, I rather liked the idea myself. All in good time.

We spent an enjoyable evening, talking, drinking and reminiscing about various escapades in our lives, complimenting or denouncing mutual acquaintances.

At one point he stood up and said, "Must go to the bathroom."

"I'll come with you," I said.

In front of the bowl he unzipped and produced his cock. I gently curled my fingers round it, feeling the warmth and the smoothness of it. He started to grow hard as his pee flowed out. I unzipped my jeans with the other hand.

"I didn't want you to wet your pants now," I said to him.

"I wasn't going to," he said, surprised, "but why not?"

"Because there is all that lovely cum on them," I explained, " and I didn't want it washed away. I want to taste that, later."

I suddenly turned to him and pushed his cock inside my jeans. I could feel the warmth through my own pants as it nestled against my own cock.

"But you can wet me," I told him.

His eyes lit up and I felt the hot gush as he let the last of his piss go, soaking my pants and the front of my jeans. It flowed over my cock and down my thighs.

"Nice!" I said as the flow stopped. "Yes, I like that!" I stroked him gently and he began to get hard again. He thrust against me, his cock buried inside my jeans.

"Do you want me to cum on you?" he whispered.

"Not now," I said and pulled away from him. "Later, yes, lots of it! As much as you can!"

I felt my own erection starting, and he must have seen it in my eyes because his hand slid into my jeans and through the softness of my pants I felt his fingers curl round my semi hard cock and begin to rub.

"I want that!" he whispered. "I want to hold that and feel its heat, its hardness. I want to take it inside my mouth and suck it! I want to feel your cum gush over me!"

Now I was really hard and I wanted him to continue wanking me.

"Do you know what I want?" I asked quietly.

"Tell me!" he urged, still holding me tightly and wanking me through the material of my pants.

"I want to cum inside your pants!" I told him. "I want you to wank me till I cum, and I want to shoot it all inside your lovely soft pants so that it mixes with your own cum!"

He reached down inside the elastic waistband of my pants and gently pulled my cock outside them.

"Nice!" he breathed. "Oh, nice and smooth! And hard! Yes! Do it! I'm going to stroke you and hold you and wank you till you cum and I want to feel all that hot sticky cream inside my pants!"

He moved his hand faster, wanking me hard and my cock was rigid in his grasp. He pulled down the waist of his own pants and aimed my cock at them.

"Whenever you want!" he said. "Your cock is lovely! I love holding it and wanking you! Shoot your hot cum into my pants!"

And the words, and the thought, were enough and I couldn't hold back, great gouts of hot white cum shooting from my cock as he continued to stroke me, hitting his smooth, soft, shaven skin and running down inside his pants to nestle there with his own half dry cum.

"Aaaahh! Nice! Hot and creamy!" he murmured.

As the last drops oozed from the tip of my cock he suddenly squatted down and rubbed it over his face, licking the tip and collecting the last few drops of my cum.

"Beautiful!" he murmured. He stood up, took my hand and rubbed it over his pants so that the palm of my hand was wet with cum. Then he licked my palm, savouring the taste of my cum again.

"That was nice!" I told him breathlessly. "Now I need to pee myself."

I let the flow run, and he held my cock as I pissed.

"Oh, I do hope I'm going to get some of that later!" he murmured.

"You will," I promised.

I made us something to eat, a big helping for each to get our strength up, and afterwards we sat and made further inroads into the bottle.

"I'm so pleased we've ended up like this," he said eventually, "you know, knowing about each other and enjoying each other's bodies. I have to tell you it's a great relief for me to know we can share and enjoy sex together."

"Yes," I agreed. "I was surprised when I saw you in the bathroom, especially wearing those pants and holdups, but of course, I didn't know you liked that, and you didn't know I did, either. Yes, I agree. It's nice to be able to share such pleasures."

He smiled and rubbed the front of his jeans. "I'm so looking forward to enjoying you," he admitted. "It will be nice if I can fuck you too."

I must have looked doubtful. His cock really is huge when it's hard.

"I won't hurt, if that's what you're thinking, I promise," he continued earnestly. "If I can fuck you I'll be very gentle."

"Your cock is huge," I said. "Bigger than mine. I don't know if I can take it."

He smiled at me. "But I know I want you in me!" he said. "I really want you to fuck me, hard! But I want to wank you too. And suck you. It could be a long night!"

We laughed. I thought about his big, hard cock probing at my ass and the thought began to make me hard. Then I thought about him holding me and wanking me again, and I got harder still. He was watching me.

"You're getting hard," he pointed out. "What are you thinking about?"

"You," I admitted. "You wanking me, even fucking me. And me wanking you and fucking you. Yes, it's making me hard."

He came over to me then, and knelt on the floor in front of me.

"Relax and enjoy," he whispered, and gently unzipped my jeans. He caressed the outside of my cock through the soft pants, and at each gentle stroke of his fingers I grew harder until I was totally erect and my cock was straining inside my pants. Gently his fingers curled round me and began to wank me again. I couldn't believe how hard it was making me and I knew I was going to cum quickly.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I murmured.

"In my mouth," he answered, and pulled my cock free of the top of my pants. He licked around it, the tip, the back, caressing it with his tongue and making it wet and slippery.

"Cum in my mouth," he repeated and so saying, opened his lips and slid my cock inside his mouth, holding the base gently with his fingers and thumb as he continued to wank me and suck me at the same time.

wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers