A Friend in Need

Story Info
A friend's divorce leads to a happy time for Steve.
4.1k words
3.84
110.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly came off the phone after an hour.

"Adam has just thrown Emma out," she said, "one of his friends saw her in the massage parlour and told him."

"Oh shit!" was all Steve could manage.

"She's gutted," Carly continued, "I think she thought she could keep it quiet forever."

"That was never going to happen," Steve added, "What's she going to do?"

"I've said she can stay with us a while," she said, "Hope you don't mind!"

"As long as it isn't for long." Steve said. He liked Emma but she could be a bit too full on after a while. He did also have a soft spot for Emma, Carly had treated Steve to a session with her at the massage parlour not long ago. It was wild and passionate sex that Steve kind of wished they could repeat sometime. Still for now, they were going to have to support her.

For the next few days, Emma just moped around feeling sorry for herself. She did seem genuinely upset at this split despite the fact she hadn't been happy for most of her marriage.

About a week later, Adam came round and dropped the rest of Emma's stuff off, he refused to speak to her. This seemed to be the trigger for Emma to start to get back to normal. It was like the door was now closed for good, no going back. Carly convinced her to go into work that night as it would take her mind off it.

This also seemed to work, the girls came home that night giggling like schoolgirls. They were discussing clients they'd had that night. Carly had a man with the smallest cock she had ever seen, no more than 3" erect she said. Emma had a man that had actually came while she was trying to put the condom on. Steve was pleased, the mood around the house seemed to finally be lifting.

Carly got them all a beer from the fridge, as it was a Friday night the decided to stay up for a while. The discussion soon turned to sex as it usually did with Emma an Carly, they discussed all the usual things like what they had done, when they lost their virginity, how many partners etc. While Steve knew all there was to know about Carly, he was enjoying hearing Emma talk about her past. She lost her virginity at 16 and thinks she had slept with about 100 men. This number had almost tripled in the couple of months she had worked at the massage parlour so she was beginning to lose count. Steve was now feeling quite aroused but eventually decided to call it a night.

The next morning Carly went over to see her mum with their son while Steve enjoyed a rare lie in. He wandered into the bathroom forgetting Emma was staying and was shocked to see her in the shower. He apologized and quickly retreated to the bedroom. When Emma came out she put her head around the door to tell Steve the bathroom was free.

"You looked more embarrassed than me!" she joked, teasing Steve a bit. "It's nothing you haven't already seen though!"

Steve said nothing and went a bit red, he expected her to go but she stayed. Steve's mind was racing, he had a feeling something would happen here unless he stayed strong and refused. When they had sex with Carly's consent, they had felt a connection that neither had really wanted. This would be different though he thought, they had always agreed to never go behind each others back.

Emma then made her move, she dropped her towel to reveal her bountifully toned body, Steve could feel his erection stirring under the sheets. She slowly walked over to the bed and got on next to Steve.

"Don't say anything," she said, "I know we shouldn't do this without Carly knowing but I need you."

Steve said nothing.

"I need to feel wanted by a man who isn't paying me." she continued.

Steve made his decision and reached over to kiss her. The electricity between them was intense and they were soon running their hands over each other. Steve cupped her breasts and started to squeeze the gently while Emma ran her hands up his leg, getting closer to his now straining cock.

Steve let out a small groan as Emma's hand reached his erection. She slowly stroked his length at first while continuing their passionate kiss. Steve moved his hand from her breasts to her neatly trimmed bush. He slipped his hand in between her legs and immediately felt her wetness.

Emma moved her head down level with his cock and started to tease the tip with her tongue. She would swirl it around the tip and then take it in her mouth. He was dying for her to swallow the compete length but she made him wait. When se finally took him in fully she swallowed his length down to the stump. She really knew how to deep throat a man.

Steve stopped her after a minute as he could feel himself begin to come. He would have loved to have came in her mouth but really wanted to fuck her as well. He guided her mouth away and laid her down, parting her legs wide. Steve got straight down to it, her slit was extremely moist and tasted fantastic. Emma was coming within a couple of minutes, she had started to grind her hips onto his face now and her breathing was quickening. With a final huge buck of her hips she came, Steve felt her juices on his face and watched her shake with the intensity of her orgasm.

Giving her no time to recover, Steve moved up and prepared to enter her. His length slid in with no resistance. It took Emma's breath away. Steve again passionately kissed her as they fucked, he knew this wouldn't last long so with a final push he came inside her. It felt like a huge eruption, he and Carly hadn't had sex for nearly 2 weeks so all of his pent up semen erupted.

Steve immediately felt guilty, he had now done the one thing he always said he wouldn't, he had cheated on his wife. He and Emma barely spoke once they finished, they both got ready and hurriedly left the house.

Steve spent the entire day racked with guilt, he knew he has to tell Carly as he took their vow to be honest with each other seriously. He really had put their marriage at risk and all for 10 minutes with Emma.

That night Emma had gone into work while Carly had a night off. They had arranged to go to their local pub that night and enjoy a rare night together.

"Is something bothering you?" Carly asked Steve. He had been quiet this evening.

"I don't know how to say this," Steve started, "I slept with Emma this morning."

A silence. Steve had to get this out in the open and felt immediately better for it. Carly however didn't react, she said nothing and even her facial expression didn't change.

"Please say something?" Steve pleaded with her.

"What do you want me to say?" Carly asked. "I'm just trying to get my head around you fucking my best friend again."

"I'm really sorry," was all Steve could manage, "I really didn't plan this."

"I believe you," Carly said after another long pause, "I suppose something like this was inevitable what with my job and hours."

"I'm not trying to make any excuses," Steve said, "I just felt like I needed sex and it caught me off guard."

"Look, I kind of prepared myself for something like this," she replied, "With our lifestyle it isn't much of a shock I suppose."

Steve and Carly continued to discuss this for the next half am hour. He knew he was a lucky man, Carly would have been week within her rights to just throw them both out.

"I'm going to let this go," Carly eventually concluded, "You've indulged my every fantasy over the last couple of years so you deserve your fun too. Just promise me that you'll consult me first next time. I'll never stop you as long as I know what you're doing."

The sense of relief Steve felt was unbelievable. He promised of course to always talk to Carly if he wanted to try anything sexual with anyone.

That night they also cleared the air with Emma, she too felt awful at having crossed the line. The 2 friends agreed that they would put this behind them and move on.

Carly started to think over the next week about their swinging experiences. She had started to think that maybe she was neglecting Steve. They had talked of swinging with a couple before she started her job at the massage parlour, but this had been forgotten as Carly wasn't in the mood for as much sex due to her work.

That Friday night Carly and Emma had gone out in town for a couple of drinks, Steve and a couple of his mates had too. Both of these lads knew about their lifestyle and as they were single, had made no secret of their desire to get into Carly's knickers. The girls were also discussing Carly's idea of swinging.

"Why don't we pull a bloke here tonight and go back for a foursome with Steve?" Emma suggested. "Sometimes these things are better unplanned." She continued.

Carly smiled, she said nothing but Emma knew it was game on if she wanted to. For the next hour or so the girls drank and chatted more about Emma's idea. Then Emma nudged Carly and nodded towards 2 men at the bar.

"There's our men if you want this!" She said.

"2 of them!" Carly exclaimed.

"Oh come on!" Emma laughed. "I've seen you take on 12 at the same time before, and 3 or 4 girls!"

Carly laughed at this, she couldn't exactly deny it. She also couldn't deny that she felt a bit horny at the thought of fucking these 2 strangers in front of her husband. She also knew the Steve would jump at the chance of fucking Emma again. Carly decided it was on, she still hadn't seen her husband with another woman yet and she was even starting to feel a bit wet at the thought.

The lads eventually came over to chat to the girls, the eye contact and smiles had given them the green light. They introduced themselves as Ian and Chris, they were nothing special, about mid 30s and in reasonable shape. For the next hour the drinking and flirting continued, Emma was getting closer to Ian so Chris had latched onto Carly.

"So you're married then?" Chris asked.

"Yes I am," Carly replied. "And before you ask, he knows I fuck other men and actually encourages it."

Chris was a bit startled by her open reply. He wasn't used to this kind of response, women usually played much harder to get.

"Look, I'll be honest with you." She went on. "We want a group session tonight, my husband will be there so the 3 of you can share us."

"Sounds fine to me." Chris said with a grin.

"I wanted to be straight with you from the off," Carly went on, "It'll just be a one night stand, no strings, just fun."

Chris just smiled and finished his pint, he had the look of a man that had just won the lottery

Carly called Steve on his mobile. "Steve, I've got a proposition for you." She started.

"Go on." he replied.

"Emma and me have pulled tonight," She told him, "I want to bring the 2 of them home for us all to get together.

"Right," Said Steve, "I wasn't expecting that tonight."

"We didn't plan it either," She went on, "But we've always fancied a group session and just think, you'll get to fuck Emma again!" She put this last little teaser in knowing this would clinch it.

"Fuck it," Came Steve's reply, "Do it, I'm game."

Steve put the phone down and immediately had an idea. Why not turn the surprise back on the girls and bring his 2 mates back too? Just to shock them even more.

"Do you boys fancy coming back to mine?" He asked Mike and Ryan with a smile on his face. "You might even get to fuck Carly and Emma if you're lucky!"

"Are you taking the piss?!" Ryan asked him expecting this to be a joke.

"No mate," he replied, "I wouldn't wind you up over something like this."

They both agreed of course, neither of them could believe they would get a chance like this.

"Just one thing though," He told them, "The girls have already pulled a couple of blokes tonight and don't know you're coming. I want to give them a proper shock!"

The lads quickly downed their pints and headed off to get a taxi. When they got in, they sorted themselves out a drink and got settled. When they heard another car pull up and the sound of voices, Mike and Ryan waited in the kitchen. The girls were the first in, both looked a bit worse for wear due to the drink. They were followed by Chris and Ian. The lads weren't looking so sure of themselves now but Steve offered them both a beer to reassure them that this was ok.

"I'm not going to waste any time," Emma announced, "I've got 3 men to fuck tonight!"

"No you haven't!" Steve said.

Emma looked a bit confused for a couple of seconds until Mike and Ryan made their entrance. Both the girls jaws dropped while the other 2 lads looked confused again.

"Well I thought seeing as you gave me a surprise earlier tonight I'd return the compliment!" Steve said with a triumphant smile.

Emma said nothing more and took her top off. "What are you waiting for lads?"

Ian didn't need a second invitation and started to feel her tits and kissing her. Chris made his move on Carly, kissing her while feeling her bum. Steve had his video camera out by this time, there was no chance he would miss this. Before long the 2 girls were down to their underwear, the same as the other 4 lads.

"Just get stuck in lads while I film," Steve urged them on, I'll join in later.

"Right," Carly announced, "Cocks out lads, let's see what we've got here."

The men did as they were told and dropped their boxers. All were fully erect and ranged between about 5-8 inches. Ryan was the biggest and both girls stopped for a closer look at his piece.

The girls knelt down and started to work on the men, Carly took Chris in her mouth and Mike in her hand while Emma did the same with Ian and Ryan. The girls being professionals were happy to alternate between their chosen men.

Emma eventually broke off from sucking these cocks, "I want one of you to fuck me, now!"

Ian did as he was told, Emma got down on all fours and offered herself to him. Before he entered her he ran his tongue down the length of her slit, she was very wet. He concentrated on her clit for a good while which made her groan with joy. Ian then licked back up her slit and arrived at her arsehole. It was so exposed and welcoming that Ian couldn't resist it. He pressed his tongue against her tight anus, gently entering her.

Carly was now laying back on the sofa, completely naked. Mike was now between her legs with his face buried in her soaking pussy. She had her eyes closed and was pulling Mike into her by his hair. Mike inserted a finger into her and began to massage her G-spot. This pushed Carly over the edge making her come violently. Steve had caught all of this on camera, his flushed wife giving him a smile when she opened her eyes.

Emma was now being roasted by Ian and Ryan, Ian fucked her hard from behind while she sucked Ryan's huge cock. After a few minutes the lads swapped. Emma gasped as Ryan slipped his huge 8" cock into her, he locked her lips around Ian's length, sucking her own juices off of his cock. Ryan was pounding into Emma now, she could barely even suck Ian's cock now, she was screaming now. Ryan waved Steve over, once he had them in focus Ryan withdrew and shot his hot spunk over Emma. The first bolt landed between her shoulder blades, the second on the small of her back while the rest oozed out over her arse, some dripping down her arsehole to her slit.

Steve soon turned back to Carly. She was laid back in the sofa with her legs wide apart, Chris was fucking her hard. She had Mike leaning on the back of the sofa presenting his cock for her to suck.

"Get your cock out Steve," she told him, "I want you to get involved too."

Steve did as he was told, putting the camera down to undress. He joined the 3 and let Carly suck him. She gave him a wet, sloppy blowjob all the while looking directly into the camera as he pointed down at her.

"I'm coming." Chris finally announced, pulling his cock out of Carly.

He shot his semen over her stomach and mound, soaking her in his hot juice. Carly gave him a smile and instructed Mike to fuck her. He needed no encouragement and soon thrust his cock into her. Carly' oral efforts meant that Mike couldn't hold out too long. Mike withdrew and brought his cock up to Carly's face. He shot the first couple of bolts over Carly's face, the rest of his huge load went over her neck and tits. Steve was now desperate to fuck his wife so handed the camera to Chris. In the same position he thrust his length into his come covered wife. Like the other men Steve was soon coming, he pulled out and aimed his load over her tits and stomach.

Carly was now in a complete mess but Steve insisted on bringing her to another orgasm with his tongue before he allowed her to get up.

Emma was laid back on the other sofa also covered in semen. Ian had exploded a huge load all over her face and hair.

"Ladies, you look like you could do with a shower." Steve announced.

Carly knew immediately what kind of shower he meant! Emma soon caught on but the other lads were slow to catch on.

Carly lead them all to the bathroom upstairs. "Now you boys do know what kind of shower we want don't you?" she said with a dirty smile.

"Do you mean you want us to piss over you?" Ryan asked, almost amazed.

"You're finally catching on!" she replied. "Have you never pissed on a girl before then?"

"No," he said, "I've never even dared to ask a girl that." he said.

"You go first then." she told him.

The girls knelt down in the bath. After a few seconds his warm jet started to flow all over Carly's tits. She cupped her hands and rubbed it all over herself. Chris had started to pee over Emma now, again aiming his stream over her pert tits. Mike then followed suit, spraying her tits and aiming the odd jet or two over her face. Ian and Steve then lined up either side over Carly and let go. Both girls were absolutely soaked but happy with themselves.

The boys then retired to the living room again for more beer while Carly and Emma had a proper shower. While there they were in they shared a lingering kiss, this lead to hands exploring each others wet curves.

"Shall we take this downstairs for the boys to watch?" Emma suggested.

Carly and Emma dried off and made their way downstairs, still stark naked. Emma laid back on the carpet and pulled Carly down on top of her. They kissed deeply while feeling each others breasts. Carly then started to feel between Emma's legs, then began to kiss her way down Emma's stomach on the way to her pussy.

Spreading Emma's legs, ICarly planted tender, teasing kisses on her thighs and lower stomach before plunging her face into her slit. Emma shook with delight. Within seconds she started to buck violently, she came a hard as she had ever done, her juices leaking out over Carly's face.

Carly then straddled Emma's face in a 69 position. The girls lovingly licked each other, their moans of pleasure filling the room. Emma then started to massage Carly's juices into her arsehole before slipping her finger in. Carly returned the compliment and did exactly the same to Emma.

The lad by this time were extremely hard again. Steve had once again been catching all of this on camera. Carly eventually broke off from licking Emma.

"So who wants to fuck our arses first?" she said.

Ian was first to step up. Carly let Emma up and got onto all fours, sticking her bum up in the air. Her tight anus was exposed to him and looked welcoming. With a bit of lubricant, Ian slowly edged his cock into Carly's arse. She slowly started to open up as he edged into her. Emma presented Chris with exacty the same view which he swiftly took advantage of.

After a couple of minutes, Steve told the lads to swap places allowing Mike and Ryan to anally penetrate the girls.

"Now I want you to double penetrate them." Steve ordered, he was enjoying playing at being a porn director for the night.

The girls both sat astride a cock, leant forward and offered their arses to the lads. They slid in to the girls now well stretched holes. He noise was immense, Carly was moaning as load as ever while Emma screamed obscenities at the men, telling them to fuck her like the whore she was.

12