A Friend in Need

Story Info
Desperate for sex, she gets unexpected help.
2.5k words
135.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sluver
Sluver
5 Followers

I was walking home rather tipsy from another lousy party.

Well, maybe a bit more drunk than that. I couldn't believe I had actually wasted my time like that. Why did I even go?

I'd gone for one reason and one reason only. I wanted to get laid. I hadn't had sex for 5 months and I was getting desperate.

My roommate and best friend, Kate, had talked me into going.

"If you don't go out, you'll never meet a guy," she'd said. She was right off course. So I went.

What a waste of time. Don't get me wrong. There were a couple of really good-looking guys at the party, but most of them were already spoken for,

and the rest were complete assholes. So I decided to go home.

As I approached my flat I already knew that was a bad idea as well. I could clearly hear Kate having a good time with her boyfriend Frank.

I could hear her moans as Frank obviously was giving her a good time. One thing about Kate, when she enjoyed something, she let the whole world know,

and right now, she was obviously having the time of her life. I didn't know what Frank was doing to her, but I envied her.

Kate, bless her, knowing of my frustrations of not finding a guy had decided not to have sex while I was around. I really appreciated it. I love her.

Don't get me wrong, I meant as a friend. She was the nicest person I had ever met, so selfless and considerate to other people.

She deserved the fuck she was having.

I slowly turned the key to the flat and sneaked in. Didn't want to interrupt anything. I quietly went to my bedroom, though with the noises them two

were making, I didn't think I needed to make much effort.

I got undressed and went to bed. I normally wear pyjamas, but it was hot so I had settled for sleeping in my knickers. As I lay on my bed, trying to

go to sleep, my head was spinning. Not sure if it was the excessive alcohol or the noises from the Kate's bedroom. My hands slowly drifted to my boobs,

gently squeezing them as I imagined what my friend was up to when all of a sudden it went quiet. I started to think they'd finally stopped when Kate's

moans started again, louder this time. What on earth could give her such a pleasure. My imaginations were driving me mad, and my hands started moving

all over my body. I was soaking wet, my fingers rubbing my pussy, when I suddenly realised what I was doing.

"Damn, stop it!" I told myself. This was not what I needed. I wanted a real dick, not some imaginative stuff that couldn't fill me.

I turned over in bed and pulled my pillow over my head. Were they ever going to stop?

I lay there for what felt like ages, but was probably just a couple of minutes, when I finally couldn't take it anymore.

I got up and went to Kate's bedroom, ribbed the door open and loudly said:

"PLEASE! Can't you keep the noise down a b..." What had I done? How stupid could I be? It must have been the alcohol, it must have been!

They'd both stopped what they were doing, staring at me.

But what met my eyes was beyond anything I could have imagined. Kate was lying naked on the bed with her legs pulled as far up towards herself while

Frank's dick was in her...

"Uh, I think Frank kind of missed the target?" I said hoarsely. Damn, that alcohol again. When will I ever learn to shut up!

"What do you mean?" Kate asked, smiling. How could she smile at me like that when I'd just interrupted her?

"Uh, he's up your ass!" I stammered, tears starting to get in my eyes. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to... It's just..."

I turned around, ran to my bedroom and threw myself on the bed. Now I felt really miserable. Not only couldn't I get laid, but I had just stopped my

friend. How could I do that?

I heard my door opening and knew Kate was coming in. Off course, kind, considerate, selfless Kate was more concerned about me, than the fuck of her life.

Great. Now I felt better.

I sensed her sitting on the bed next to me, putting an arm on my back.

"Didn't work out tonight, did it?", she said kindly.

"No," I replied. "Look, I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"Don't worry about it. I can understand."

She started rubbing my back. She always knew what to do to make me feel better. Her hands moved up to my shoulders and started giving them a gentle massage.

My body slowly started to relax. I loved her massages. I had never met anybody who knew my body so well. She would always find the right spots, and right now

I needed it more than ever.

I started drifting as Kate's hands rubbed my shoulders, every now and again moving down my back. I was in heaven. I thought I could even feel hands rubbing

my legs, slowly massagin all the stress and frustration out of my body.

Kate started kneeding my ass cheeks. I was a bit surprised, because she'd never done that before, but it felt so good and with the hands continuing to rub

my legs, I didn't even think twice, when she pulled my knickers down.

I moaned softly, as she continued circling around my ass. I could feel my pussy starting to react to the erotic carresses of my body, but it felt too good

to worry about it. The hands on my legs were rubbing up and down my thighs, ever getting closer to my wet spot. Without thinking I spread my legs slightly,

so those gentle hands could reach a bit higher.

"Turn over," Kate said gently.

I complied, and soon felt her hands on my stomach, gently massaging and rubbing, while those hands on my legs continued to move further and further up.

"Mmmm...", I thought. "Didn't know Kate had four hands, but it felt great."

FOUR HANDS!!!

My eyes flew open and I was shocked to see Kate sitting next to me and Frank at the bottom of the bed, their hands rubbing all over my body.

They were both naked... As was I!!!

I stared at Kate, and she must have seen the panic in my eyes, because she only smiled at me, pushed my head gently back down on the bed and said.

"Don't worry, Liz. It's okay. Enjoy it."

Her hands kept rubbing my stomach, moving up towards my breasts, gently massaging them, while Frank continued to stroke my legs.

"But..." was all I could say.

Kate only smiled at me.

"Relax. This is your night."

I gave in. My body was so overcome with the emotions from their massage and my pussy was screaming at me, that this was my chance for a fuck and I was not

to let it pass.

I started to relax and when Frank's hands moved closer to my pussy, I spread my legs to give him access.

I felt his gentle hands slowly rubbing up and down my wet pussy, my hips starting to move in sync with his carresses.

Kate looked down at Frank and nodded. He smiled up at her, then at me, and moved forward, placing a kiss right on my clit.

It was nearly enough to make me cum.

My pussy was soaking, and his tongue started darting all over it. I looked at Kate, who just smiled at me. She started massaging her own breasts as she

was getting turned on by what she saw.

Frank spread my pussy wide with his thumbs before ramming his tongue into my soaking pussy. I gasped and moaned as I was about to explode in an orgasm.

His tongue surged up towards my clit and circled it fast. I screamed out as I was grasped by the first orgasm I'd had in such a long time.

Kate rubbed her pussy hard as I came and I couldn't help myself, but reached out for her and beckoned her to let me lick her pussy.

I'd never done anything like this before, but I was so caught up in the moment, and I wanted to please my friend who had willingly offered her boyfriend.

She straddled herself on top of me, placing her pussy just above my face, so I could see her pussy. I'd never seen one so close before and I was

mesmerised by the beauty.

I slowly let my tongue slide up and down her vagina walls while getting used to the sweet tastes of her womanhood. I had never tasted anything like it.

I had never bothered with trying my own juices, thinking it was revolting, but Kate's juices were so sweet and I wanted more.

Kate moaned loudly when I inserted a finger, letting explore and getting used to this new feeling.

Meanwhile, Frank was having a good go at my own pussy. I could feel, I was slowly building up for another orgasm, my hips moving in motion with his teasing

kisses. Kate could see I was getting excited again and her own juices flowed more vigourously.

"Go on, Frank. Take her. Fuck her hard."

Frank didn't wait. He moved away from my pussy, only for me to feel the head of his cock rubbing against my vagina. I moaned, duck my head into Kate's pussy,

trying to muffle the sounds of anticipation coming from deep inside me.

Suddenly, Frank rammed his hard dick pass the pussy walls and all the way in. I instantly came. My muffled screams and moans must have triggered Kate off as

she came with me in a loud scream. She slammed her pussy into my face beckoning for my tongue to ram her pussy while she was riding the waves of ecstacy.

I complied, though it was hard for me to concentrate, as I was having a huge orgasm myself. My body was shaking from the longing and feeling of finally

having a cock inside me.

Kate's orgasm finally subsided and she climbed off me, allowing Frank more room to manouver. He started thrusting, gently at first, then harder and faster.

I couldn't believe it. I was actually being fucked! And by my best friend's boyfriend!

I moaned with every thrust, enjoying every moment. As I had just come down from my second orgasm, I much doubted, I would get another, so I lay there feeling

an ecstacy of the cock inside me. It had been so long. It felt so good.

Suddenly, Frank pulled out and I looked up in disappointment.

"Turn over," Kate told me.

I happily complied. I lay on my front, pulled my legs up towards me, so Frank could get easier access.

Frank moved behind me and shoved his dick inside my pussy. We found a steady rythm and I could feel my body starting to respond again.

"No way," I thought. "Can I really be cumming again?"

Kate grabbed my cheeks and started to massage them, rubbing the inside and around the hole. That felt good.

Suddenly, I felt a wet finger pushing it's way inside my asshole. I opened my eyes in shock, but Frank's continual thrusting and the finger inside my ass at

the same time felt great, so I relaxed and my moans clearly showed the couple I was enjoying it.

I felt a second finger around my ass and I started to get worried.

"Please don't," I whispered huskily.

"Relax," Kate replied.

I was too far spent. The continual fuck of my pussy and ass was having it's affect and I didn't make any resistance as the second finger slided in.

It hurt a bit, but in a strange pleasing way. I moaned loudly as Kate moved her fingers in and out of my ass, stretching it and forcing it to get used

to the violation. Frank had slowed down his thrusts in order for Kate to have more room.

I couldn't believe the feelings that was raging through my body. Part of me wanted to cum again, but another part just wanted to prolong these amazing

feeling that were pulling my body apart. I started breathing harder and started thrusting my ass towards Kate's fingers forcing them deeper inside my ass.

"I think she's ready," I heard Kate say.

I felt Frank's dick pulling out of my pussy and Kate gently removed her fingers. I didn't have time to utter any disappontment, when I felt Frank's cock

at the entrance of my asshole.

My eyes flew open in panic.

"No, please don't," I said with a lot less conviction than I meant.

"Don't worry, Liz. It's fine. Just relax," I heard Kate say.

Frank pushed very slowly towards my rear opening. I could feel his dick slowly moving inside, but he soon felt resistance.

"I can't take him," I pleaded. "He is too big!"

"Relax," Kate repeated. "You will like it. Just let him move in slowly."

I felt Frank pushed farther in. It hurt, and I whimpered. Suddenly the head was inside and Frank started moving in and out in very gentle motions.

It felt amazing. With each stroke Frank managed to move a bit further in and the pain started to subside and change to something else.

I can't describe the feeling. My ass was filled with Frank's cock and I was enjoying every minute of it.

I started screaming for him to fuck my ass faster. He complied and I could hear his grunts as he was obviously enjoying it too.

I was so hot and my pussy was dripping in excitement. I knew I was going to come a third time.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed. "Harder. Please!"

Frank kept thrusting as hard as he could. Suddenly I felt Kate's hand on my pussy, rubbing my clit.

Frank started moaning, and I could feel he was about to come too.

"Come in my ass!" I screamed. "I want to feel your cum inside my ass."

Frank gave a big grunt and I felt his dick contract inside my ass, spewing liquid far up inside me.

I screamed out loud. My whole body shuddered in ecstacy. It felt like I came again and again. My body shuddering, my pussy contracting and my ass gribbing

tightly around the hard cock inside me, forcing every bit of liquid out of him.

Our bodies finally collapsed in a heap on the bed. I was still gasping for air, still feeling my body jerking as I realised what had just happened.

I looked up at Kate who sat over me, smiling gently.

"Still think he missed the target?" she teased.

I was too exhausted to answer, I just looked up at her, my eyes in shock over the gigantic orgasm I had just felt. I closed my eyes, remembering every

bit of excitement that had just taken place.

"Didn't think so," I heard her say.

Her gentle laughter was the last thing I heard as I drifted off to a pleasant dream.

Sluver
Sluver
5 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
beachbum1958beachbum1958over 11 years ago
Sweet story!

Not a brutal, ass-ravaging anal fuck-fest, like so many of the boring, boring stories on here, but how intro to anal should be. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot

Defintely made me cum this morning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good turn on story

This is a great read - starts out with a little up front info, but then jumps right into action! Thanks. Going to be reading this one a couple of times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Please!

THANK YOU!

pete_polegspete_polegsabout 12 years ago
Great story!

A compassionate anal tale for a change! A pleasant way to end an evening!

Thanks for posting

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Hindsight Mary Ellen is seduced into Anal sex by her loving neighbors.in Anal
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
A Friendly Bet Friendly game turns into so much more.in Anal
More Stories