A Friend in Need Ch. 01

Story Info
A creative writing group's meeting ends on a high note.
2.9k words
4.33
25.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eating a doughnut and making it look like you're doing nothing more than just that is surprisingly harder than it looks. Or then again, maybe it just seems that way because you're trying not to look suspicious, which of course makes you think that you're doing exactly that, even though, I mean come on, you're just eating a doughnut, for Christ's sakes. I was peeling back the flap on the plastic lid on my coffee when headlights flashed past in the street. I looked up in time to see that it was just a minivan, nobody I needed to care about, but right behind it was the ratty old pickup truck with Delilah at the wheel, staring myopically straight ahead, her thick glasses and bright orange hair reflecting the pinkish light from the lampposts lining the narrow strip of lawn and sidewalk between the parking lot and the street. I raised my cup as she drove by, but she didn't give any sign of noticing or of recognizing me -- unless she was directly involved in a conversation, Delilah was usually off in her own world. A little batty, to get right to it. Which explained, probably, why she was the best writer of the bunch of us.

I checked the time -- 10:17. Twelve minutes since we'd called an end to the meeting, eight minutes since I'd left Gloria's place, the first to go as usual while Delilah and Colleen lingered to chat with Gloria, gathering up their papers and pens, the minor workplace gossip that they tried to avoid during the meeting so we could concentrate instead on the writing that was the reason we got together every month. It had been eight months since I had joined the writers' group at Colleen's invitation, after one of the original members had stopped showing up; the three girls, they had been getting together for a lot longer, a couple of years now on the first Monday of every month. The meetings usually followed a routine: 10 or 15 minutes of chatty catching up, followed by little writing exercises, then discussions about one another's work samples. These tended to be shallow and polite - no one wanted to lay a real beating on anyone else's work, no matter how well deserved, because then it's your turn to get crapped on and god knows your month's worth of drivel deserves a good beating as much as anyone else's. And as the only guy, there's no way I could compete with three women if things ever took a turn towards the bitchy.

And anyways, after eight months we'd all gotten used to one another and we all knew how everyone else wrote, what each other's weaknesses (many) and strengths (few) as writers were. For the past eight months we'd all been avoiding stepping on toes and managing for the most part to avoid any hard feelings.

And for the past six months, Gloria and I had been fucking more or less regularly. Colleen and Delilah didn't know about this, which lent a certain degree of drama to the monthly meetings beyond the obligatory discussions about character development and verb tenses.

The secrecy wasn't something we had ever explicitly discussed, but from the very beginning it just seemed natural that we would keep our carryings-on to ourselves. The girls all worked together at the university and from Gloria's point of view, this kind of affair just seemed better kept quiet; Delilah, in particular, was a devout Catholic and would no doubt have looked down her nose at Gloria (me, it's hard to say what Delilah would have looked down - she had never been married and as far as I knew had never mentioned any men in her life, or women, for that matter. But then every now and then when I talked to her she'd blush and giggle, so who's to say ...)

As far as I was concerned, Colleen was my closest friend, male or female, and had been since college. So it's not like she didn't know about any of my affairs or relationships and I had no reason to think that she would be particularly shocked or appalled by this one. But it just seemed, what with the dynamics of the group, yada yada, that this was something best kept quiet - a hand grenade that neither Gloria or I saw the need to toss onto the table.

I finished the doughnut and was halfway through the coffee when Colleen's little dark-blue Civic drove by. She gave me a puzzled look, shrugged and waved. She slowed down and for a second I thought she was going to turn into the parking lot but then she kept going, looking back over her shoulder. I smiled and waved back and watched her turn at the next corner toward home. I waited another couple of minutes during which I finished my coffee. When the clock on the CD player said 10:30, I headed back to Gloria's place.

The light was still on in the living room window as I pulled into the driveway and parked around back out of view of the street. Gloria's place was a converted carriage house that belonged to the university; her job in the alumni office allowed her to pull some strings when it came up for rental. I didn't know for a fact, but she had hinted to me once that some of those strings had included one or two well-placed blowjobs. If true, then that could partly explain her desire for secrecy about our own affair; once you reach a certain level of any corporate hierarchy, there's nothing like a reputation for being the office skank to put a kink in your further career prospects.

The door wasn't locked, so I let myself in without knocking and locked it behind me. The only light is from the tiny kitchen, where Gloria is standing at the sink washing up the wine glasses, coffee cups and cheese tray from the meeting. Inside, the place still looks like a carriage house -- one large pine-panelled room divided by half-walls and strategic placement of furniture into entryway, living room, kitchen and dining room; only the bathroom was completely separate from the rest of the house. Even the bedroom was open, a platform up in the loft that looked down onto the living room and kitchen and was reached by a narrow staircase in one corner that barely qualified better than a ladder.

I hung my leather jacket on a hook next to the door and kicked off my shoes, leaving them on the rustic straw mat and padding to the kitchen in my socks. Gloria was running water over the soapy dishes in the sink as I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face in the side of her neck.

"Hey baby," I said, kissing the soft skin of her neck. She smelled of shampoo and the morning's perfume. Her dark hair was short, boyish, and I moved up to her exposed ear, nibbling on her lobe.

"Hey yourself," she said. She leaned back against me and sighed contentedly as I nuzzled her neck. I slipped my hand underneath her sweater and rubbed her flat tummy. She was pretty proud of that tummy, the product of religious gym-going and a semi-strict vegetarian diet.

Of course, she fucked like a champion, too. That surely didn't hurt either.

I moved my hand up her tummy to her tits. Her tits were small, maybe half a handful, and there were many days when she didn't bother wearing a bra. This was one of those days and I cupped her left tit in my hand and was starting to work on the nipple when she pushed my back with her ass.

"Let me finish these dishes," she said. Reluctantly, I took my hand out from under her sweater.

"Just leave them," I said. "Let's go upstairs. I have a surprise for you."

"I can see that," she giggled. She reached down and rubbed my cock through my jeans. "You're already hard. Just for me?"

"Well, it's a little bit for me too," I said.

"It's not that little, as I seem to recall," she said, standing on her toes to kiss me on the forehead. "Go on upstairs. I'll be there in just a minute."

She turned back to the sink and I climbed up to the bedroom. The platform was just big enough for the bed, a dresser and a wardrobe. Next to the bed was a small table with a reading lamp and a stack of books. I sat on the bed and took off my t-shirt. Leaning over, I watched Gloria for a few seconds, then threw the shirt at her. It landed on the floor a couple of feet away and she looked up, grinning.

"Are you getting started without me?" she said. I stood up and undid my belt buckle, then pulled down my pants and boxers. My cock stood straight out.

"I'm all warmed up already," I said, tossing my pants over the side. "You'd better hurry up. You're falling behind."

"I'm hurrying," she said. "I'm going to brush my teeth and I'll be right there."

She disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door. I took off my socks and got under the covers. I could hear the water running below -- the bathroom door was thin and kept very few secrets -- and then she came out and the kitchen light went out, leaving the house dark except for the backyard light coming in through the window.

"I'm coming up," Gloria said. She climbed the steps carefully, holding a lit candle that she set on the dresser, casting shadows on the gabled wall as she quickly undressed and climbed into bed next to me.

"Hi baby," she said, wrapping her legs around mine. She was 42 but her short hair made her look younger. Her skin was goose-bumped and I ran my hands over her ass and back as she snuggled in tight. I kissed her on the neck and made my way along her jaw to her lips, which were warm and wet and open to greet mine, her tongue snaking out. We kissed deeply and I moved my hand up from her hip to her left breast. Her nipple was swollen, firm and pink as I gently rubbed it, earning a low moan. I broke the kiss and moved down to her tit, flicking my tongue over the nipple, sucking it in and nibbling on it gently. Gloria's hand moved up to the back of my neck, rubbing her fingers through my hair as she pulled my head against her chest.

"Oh yeah," she breathed. I released her nipple and moved to her other tit, repeating my attentions, while my right hand wandered over her body down to her trimmed bush. With a moan, Gloria opened her legs in anticipation as I probed with my fingers until I found the swollen nub of her clit. I sucked hard on her nipple as I started to rub her clit, slipping my fingers between her pussy lips. Her slit was wet and my fingers slipped easily into her opening.

"Oh god!" she said. She arched her back and I kissed her, our tongues moving slowly against each other while I pushed two fingers into her pussy. Gloria reached down and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock and jacked it firmly.

"Oh my god, baby," she said. She lay back and spread her legs wide, giving me easier access to her pussy, and I knelt next to her. I moved up by her head and without taking my hand from her cunt, I leaned forward so my cock was at her mouth. Without opening her eyes, Gloria leaned forward and took the head of my cock into her mouth, running her tongue over it before taking it in and sucking gently.

"Yeah," I said, "that feels so good. Aww, yeah." Gloria moaned and moved her head back and forth, taking in more of my meat. I leaned forward to give her a better reach and lost my balance, pulling my fingers out of her pussy, which made a sucking noise to match the slurping sounds coming from Gloria's mouth. She gave a disappointed whimper and I spread my knees to give myself more balance before I returned to her hot, moist slit. I rubbed her the length of her lips, then slid further down to her asshole.

It had only been a couple of weeks since we had introduced anal play to our repertoire, since she had finally agreed to try it and while she seemed to enjoy it, sometimes it still took her a while to get warmed up to it. I rubbed the tip of my middle finger, wet and sticky with her juices, around the rim of her asshole, pushing gently against her sphincter, and she hummed around my cock, which I took as a sign to continue. I pressed until the first knuckle was in and I stopped as her muscles tightened and squeezed my finger. After a moment I pressed a little further in and as her asshole relaxed, I slipped my entire finger into her.

"Oh, David," she said hoarsely, my cock popping out of her mouth as she lay back onto the pillow, her eyes closed, her hips moving up and down as I started to slide my finger in and out of her asshole, fucking her with a slow, steady rhythm. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and her hips shot up, mashing her pussy against my hand and driving my finger deep into her ass again. Gloria was pinching her nipples and moaning my name as I finger-fucked her. I gently pushed a second finger against her anal opening and squeezed it in alongside the first one. Gloria reached down suddenly and grabbed my hand.

"You're going to make me come," she hissed, pulling my fingers from her ass.

"You have a problem with that?" I said. She sat up and put a hand on my chest and pushed me back.

"Lie down," she said. "I don't want to come yet. God, you're making me so hot, baby."

I lay back on the bed and she moved right down to my cock and sucked it into her mouth, taking almost all seven inches before letting it slowly slip back out. I closed my eyes and moaned softly as she began the blowjob in earnest. When we first started fucking, she had been shy about her oral skills and it had taken her a while to relax enough to get to a point where we both enjoyed it as more than just a quick, obligatory part of foreplay. By now, though, she had gotten over the shyness and she sucked my cock like it was her favourite thing in the world; the way she did it certainly was one of mine.

Cupping my balls with one hand, she rubbed the other up and down the length of my cock as she sucked it up and down, stopping every few strokes to run her tongue over the head, poking the tip into my peehole before engulfing me again. I reached down and ran my fingers through her short hair as her head moved up and down. She let me go with a pop and looked up at me, smiling, her lips swollen and red.

"Does that feel nice?" she asked in that soft, little-girlish voice she used when she got worked up. I nodded and she gave my cock a lick from bottom to top. "Good," she said. She ran her tongue over my balls, then sucked them, one then the other, into her mouth while her hand continued to jack me off. I brought my knees up and she ran her tongue further down, licking the sensitive skin and then rimming my asshole.

"Oh yeah," I moaned and moved my hips. GLoria giggled and continued to tease my ass with her tongue, pressing against my pucker then licking up to my ball sac again. At the same time she jacked me off, her hand sliding up and down my cock, which was wet from her saliva, flicking her thumb over the sensitive head.

"OK," she sighed, "I've teased you enough." And with that she sucked me back into her mouth. She continued to suck my cock for another 10 minutes until I felt the tingling start in my balls and spread outward.

I bucked my hips and Gloria took the hint, speeding up her bobbing up and down on me.

"You're gonna make me come," I groaned, my hand on the back of her neck.

"Mmmm." She let my cock slip from her lips. "Are you going to come in my mouth, baby? I want to taste you."

"Oh yeah," I said as she went down again. "Suck my cock. I'm going to come in your mouth."

"Come on my face, baby," she said. "I want your hot come all over me."

She sucked me loudly and with a moan I came, my jism filling her mouth as she continued to bob up and down, moaning as she swallowed and slurped at my load. She opened her mouth and some of my load dribbled out onto her chin, and she rubbed my cockhead on her cheeks and chin, smearing my come over her face, then licking it off me.