A Friend in Need Ch. 05

Story Info
A night on the town takes an unxpected turn.
3.6k words
4.47
14k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was so packed that it was hard to move around. We had arrived at about eight o'clock and three hours later, while the band was taking a break between sets, I was wandering around the room to see if there was anybody I knew. I had half-hoped I'd see Miriam -- I talked to her a couple of days before, a friendly, flirty conversation, and while we hadn't made any plans, she had said she might stop in to see the band with some friends. I walked around looking out for her, but if she was out with friends that would probably mean we wouldn't be getting a repeat of last weekend, which kind of dampened my enthusiasm. It would probably be better to call her up again and ask her out for next weekend instead, to have her undivided attention and thus improve my chances of getting her in the sack again.

And anyways, I wasn't supposed to be out trying to get laid -- I was supposed to be trying to help Colleen get laid.

We had hung out together for the first couple of hours, at first sitting at a table and then when the band started to play we moved toward the stage to dance. But then came the time to cut her loose, and off she went to chat up some guy she had bumped into on the dance floor. The band was loud -- they were nothing special but they were OK, playing hard rock like Zeppelin, AC-DC and an unfortunate amount of Nickelback -- heaven save us from fucking Nickelback -- so Colleen and her new friend had moved away from the stage. She smiled at me as she squeezed through the crowd and I mouthed "good luck" before she disappeared from view.

That had been about an hour ago. In that time I had stayed with the band, dancing with a couple of girls who flitted away when I tried to strike up conversations, and making regular visits to the bar. I saw a few people I knew casually or just by sight, but no one I felt comfortable going up to and hanging out with. And no sign whatsoever of Miriam.

I was a little disappointed about that, I guess. I had no cause for jealousy, but I couldn't help feeling a pang at the thought of her chatting up someone across town at the Horseshoe, then going home with him, and then sharing the intimacy, as she put it, of taking his cum in her mouth. Oh well. Been there, done that. Hopefully get to try again sometime soon.

As I made my rounds, I also wasn't seeing either Colleen or her dance partner anywhere and I started to think that maybe they had hit it off and had moved on to greener pastures together. She had picked me up at the shop after work and we went out for a greasy-spoon dinner before heading out drinking. She had been in an odd mood, glum and nervous at the same time, grousing that we were probably wasting our time and that she wasn't going to be meeting anybody anyway. I tried to cheer her up and lighten the mood, suggesting, among other things, that she undo yet another button on her white blouse, which was already showing a fair bit of cleavage and red lacy bra. She laughed and blushed. She had fretted about the outfit, the black leather miniskirt and fuck-me heels. She had started out with pantyhose, but when she came into the shop I sent her to the can to take it off. I jokingly suggested she leave the panties behind too, but from her response -- a dry "ha ha" -- I assumed she ignored that particular piece of advice.

Once we got to the bar, though, her mood improved and she started to have fun. We warmed up with a few beers and by the time we hit the dance floor she was in full swing, dancing up a storm and waving her arms around. Her leather mini kept riding up and she kept having to stop to tug it back into place. Before she collided with the guy, I had noticed him checking her out and slowly but surely making his way toward her through the crowd of writhing bodies, so presumably the collision was premeditated on his part. He looked OK, too, a good pick for her experiment in post-marital debauchery, her rebound fling: a few years younger than her, in his early or mid-20s, with short brown hair and a face handsome enough without being overbearing, with a day's worth of stubble on his cheeks and chin. Probably just a couple of years out of college and working for one of the IT companies in town. And so off they went.

It was during one of my trips back to the bar, after a piss break, that I saw them again. They were sitting across the open, square-shaped bar from where I emerged from the crowd. The guy was talking, leaning in close so his face was near hers, and Colleen was nodding with a look of supreme boredom on her face. As I got to the bar she looked across and saw me and a look of alarm crossed her face, which the guy must not have noticed, because he kept on talking without breaking stride. I nodded and smiled at her and Colleen casually reached up and rubbed the back of her head with her hand, still looking at me. I winked at her and she shot me a pleading look and rubbed her head more vigorously. I looked at her questioningly and she rolled her eyes and mouthed the words, "help me, you idiot."

That, I got. I grabbed my fresh beer and slowly made my way through the crowd around the bar. When I reached Colleen, the guy was still talking into her ear, but when I put my hand on the small of her back, she turned to me and smiled.

"Dave, this is -" she started.

"Hi sweetheart," I cut her off, then before I even knew what I was doing, I bent over and kissed her. At first she didn't react, but then as if by reflex her lips opened and the tip of her tongue snaked out. Our tongues just touched and then, as if we both snapped out of it at the same time, we broke the kiss. Colleen had a slightly shocked look on her face, but she was also smiling, and I smiled back at her. "Who's your friend, sweetie?"

"Oh, shit," the guy said. He awkwardly got up from his stool and bumped into someone behind him. "I'm sorry, dude. I didn't know she had a boyfriend." He disappeared into the crowd as if he had melted.

"So how did I do?" I turned back to Colleen and now, through the beer, the thought of what I had just done struck me and I worried about how she was going to react. I was worried for nothing, it looked like, because she grinned and started to laugh.

"You should see your face," she said. "Was I that bad?"

Phew. "Not at all," I said. "Although that caesar's salad at supper probably wasn't the best idea."

"Jerk," she laughed, slapping me playfully in the stomach. "What took you so long? I was dying here. What a bore he turned out to be. He told me he lives with his parents and he was hinting that we should go back to my place. 'I always make a point of having cab fare for two tucked away in my wallet,' he said." She was laughing hard now, tears welling in the corners of her eyes.

"Sounds like exactly why we were here in the first place," I said. "He's ready, he's willing, he has cab fare, what more do you need? And since he still lives with mom, I assume he was also wearing clean shorts, which is more than can be said for a lot of guys you're going to meet here. Present company excluded, of course."

"Great," Colleen giggled. "There's something to look forward to. Then he started to tell me about work. He went on and on about some animation thing he's doing for some video game company in Korea."

"Freshly laundered, and well-travelled. You're all set."

"Well, the freshly laundered certainly does sound good," she laughed. "Let's have one more drink, and then what do you say we get out of here? I've had enough manhunting for one night."

"OK."

"Do you still have my money, or have you spent it all?"

"I've got it. I'll pay for this round, though. But then you have to buy the next one. And the cab."

"I have beer in the fridge and half a quart of tequila," Colleen said. "We'll go back and listen to some tunes."

"Now you're talking."

When we got to Colleen's place, I made a beeline for the stereo while Colleen went to the kitchen. I dug around her CD collection for a while, then I turned on the satellite receiver and tuned in a classic rock channel. A Pink Floyd song came on as Colleen returned from the kitchen. In one hand she had two cans of beer. In the other, she had a quart bottle of tequila and two shot glasses.

"Oh, my," I said. "I think I see tomorrow's hangover. Hell, I think I see Sunday's hangover too, for that matter."

"Don't be such a wuss," she said. I took a beer and opened it. Colleen arranged the shot glasses on the coffee table and filled them, then handed one to me.

"What, no lime?"

"I'm fresh out," she said.

"Well, surely you must have a salt shaker, at least."

"Take it like a man," she said, and poured hers down the hatch. She swallowed and her eyes watered, but after a few seconds she looked at me and smiled.

"Well? Are you waiting for a written invitation?"

I knocked back the shot and the glass barely hit the table before Colleen was refilling them both. We clinked our glasses and downed them again, mine in one quick go, Colleen's in two noticeably hesitant gulps followed by a red-faced grimace.

"OK," she said, screwing the cap back onto the bottle. "I think we've proven everything we needed to prove here."

"I think you're going to be sick," I said. Actually, I didn't feel so hot myself.

"No, I'm fine," she said, taking an experimental sip from her beer can then putting it back down on the coffee table and standing. "I'll be right back."

Colleen walked shakily to the bathroom and closed the door. I drained my own beer then picked up hers - no point letting it go to waste, and from the muffled sounds coming down the hallway, it didn't seem likely that Colleen would be wanting to finish it.

I finished that one and got another from the fridge and still there was no sign of Colleen. I was settled on the couch, listening to the tunes -- more Floyd, it sounded like they were playing all of Dark Side of he Moon -- when about a quarter-hour after she went in, she came out of the bathroom, wearing a modest cotton nighty, her cheeks red-splotched and her hair a damp, tangled beehive.

"I'm going to crash," she slurred. "You want to come keep me company? I feel kind of gross."

"Really? Well, you look smashing," I said.

"Asshole." She turned down the hall toward her bedroom. I got up and turned off the stereo. As soon as I stood up it occurred to me how much I'd had to drink. I made a pit stop and when I went into the bedroom I was surprised to find Colleen still awake, sitting up on the bed.

"Did you get lost or something?"

"Took me a while to disinfect you toothbrush before I could borrow it," I said.

"Oh, gross." She giggled as I sat on the bed next to her. She leaned against me. She smelled of liquor, tobacco smoke and floral-scented shampoo. She settled herself in against me and I put my arm around her. She took my hand in hers and pulled my arm tighter round herself, leaning her head back against me.

"Thanks for coming out with me," she said. "I guess I kind of blew it though, didn't I? I actually had a guy, I picked him up, and I just let him go. What a wimp."

"He didn't look that bad," I said. I sat her up and started rubbing her shoulders, working them with my fingers.

"Not him, me," she said. "I don't think I'm ever going to get laid again."

"Oh, as if," I said. I dug right into her shoulder with my fingers, earning a loud groan.

"That feels really good," Colleen moaned. "Could you do it a little harder?"

Ahh, yes, the chiropractor's ex-wife. I bore down harder and dug my thumb into the flesh of her shoulder blade. Colleen gasped.

"Sorry," I said. "Did that hurt?"

"Just a little," she said. "It feels good." She leaned back against me and hummed contentedly as I worked on her shoulders with both hands. It became more awkward now with her against me, but she took my right hand in hers and guided it to her collarbone.

"Do the front, too," she said. I started to massage the front part of her shoulders with both hands, but again she took my hand and this time she pulled it down so it was on her right tit.

"No, here," she said. Her breathing was hard now. Mine was starting to get there as I tentatively ran my fingertips over her hard nipple. I pinched it gently and Colleen gasped. She turned her head toward me and looked up at me. In the dim light coming in from the window, I could make out her eyes, glazed with lust, and her half-open mouth invited me to kiss her. I lowered my face to hers and as our lips met we kissed softly at first, then with more force, our mouths devouring one another, our tongues wrestling. I moved my hand under her nightie from one tit to the other, massaging them in turn. Colleen moaned loudly as with my other hand, I started to explore her body outside the nightie, running my hand along her side down to her hip and along her thigh until I reached the hem. I slipped my hand underneath and slid it up her thigh until I reached her bush.

"Oh, Dave," she moaned. I gently brushed my fingers over her pubic hair and Colleen parted her thighs. I ran my middle finger down into her slit and found her clit, which swelled at my touch. "Oh yeah," she said. I gently rubbed her clit, then moved down between her lips. Her pussy was soaked and my fingers slipped easily into her hot hole.

With my other hand, I was pinching Colleen's nipples, moving from one to the other. In this position, though, pressed together front to back, it was awkward reaching everything and kissing her at the same time, so Colleen lay down beside me and stretched her arms above her head. In the dim light, she smiled up at me.

"Now then," she said, "where were we?"

"Just a second," I said. I got up on my knees and undid my belt. By now my cock was straining so hard against my jeans that it hurt. I pulled my pants down and kicked them off, leaving my hard cock tenting my boxers. Colleen watched wide-eyed, licking her lips, then she tentatively reached out her hand and touched my cock through the fabric.

"Oh, god, Dave," she panted. She softly ran her fingers up and down my bulge. Her fingertip found the ridge of my cock head and traced it.

"Do you want to see it?" I said. Colleen closed her eyes and nodded. "Take it out. It's all yours." She hooked her fingers in the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down. My fully erect cock stood straight out, just inches from her face.

"Oh, baby," she whispered. She tentatively ran her fingertips along my length, then wrapped her hand around it.

"Oh yeah," I said. I put my hand on hers and jerked it up and down my cock.

"It's so beautiful," she said. "It's all mine?"

"All yours."

"It's so big," she said. "Bigger than Jeff's. It's way longer, and thicker." She jerked it without any help from me. "And I'd never seen a circumcised one before. Not in person."

"So you like it, then?"

"I love it," Colleen said. "Can I taste it?"

"As much as you want." She giggled and moved her face closer. I moved closer too and she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She touched the tip of her tongue to my cock head, then rubbed her lips against it. She moaned softly as she took my head into her mouth, slowly, nervously, then I could feel her tongue working against it.

"Oh god, baby," I said. She started moving back and forth on it, taking about a third of my length into her mouth. It was time to start returning the favour, so I reached down and pulled her nightie up around her waist, exposing her pussy. Her bush was a neatly trimmed triangle, and Colleen spread her legs for me as my fingers went back to work on her cunt. She moaned loudly as I slipped one, then a second finger into her hot, wet hole.

"That feels so good, Dave," she said, letting my cock out of her mouth with a pop. By now, I was afraid I might let go too soon if she kept up her oral attentions, so I moved down between her legs, which she spread wide for me, and nibbled at the inside of her thighs. Colleen giggled, but her giggles were replaced by loud moans when I ran my tongue up the length of her twat and sucked her swollen clit between my lips.

"Oh, fuck, Dave!" she screamed. I flicked my tongue over her clit, then pressed it into her hot hole, savouring her juices. Colleen grabbed me by the hair with both hands and pulled my face against her pussy. Her hips were gyrating, smearing her juices all over my chin and cheeks. I could see where this was heading, but I didn't want her to come like this -- not yet. I pushed myself up and pulled my shorts off, then I tugged at her nightie.

"Take this off," I panted. I jerked my cock as I watched Colleen quickly pull the nightie up over her head and I saw her tits for the first time, firm handfuls capped by hard, dark-pink nipples. Colleen lay back down and ran her hands over her tits, squeezing them together. She smiled at me, her eyes sexily half-closed, her lips swollen and shiny.

"So what do you want to do now?" she said.

"I have a few ideas," I said. My cock in hand, I rubbed it against her pussy, the thick head parting her moist lips, and Colleen groaned in appreciation.

"Put it in me," she panted. I rubbed it against her clit.

"What's that?" I said.

"Your ... cock. Put it in me. Please, Dave. I want it inside me."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." I pressed slowly forward and my cock slipped into her tight, wet pussy. Colleen's eyes were round and her mouth wide open in a silent scream as I slid more and more of it into her, until I was all the way in. I leaned forward and kissed her, our tongues frantically entwined as I started to move inside her, a slow, probing grind. Colleen wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me and sucked my earlobe into her mouth.

"Om my god," she groaned. "I can't believe how big your cock feels inside me." I raised myself on my hands and started to fuck in and out of her harder. By now, her face and chest were flushed deep red. I bent over and took her left nipple into my mouth. Colleen gasped, then started to buck her hips harder against me.

"I'm going to cum," she said. "You're making me cum with your big, beautiful cock."

"I'm going to cum too," I panted. The tingling was moving from my balls up my cock.

"Cum inside me," she said. "I want to feel your cum inside me. Oh god, I'm cummingggg!"

Colleen arched her back and mashed her pussy against me as her orgasm hit. At the same time, the first spurt of cum erupted from my cock and Colleen's pussy milked it as she came, her wet cunt squeezing me. She was shaking violently and she sucked my shoulder as she tried to keep from screaming out loud. Finally it was over, and I collapsed on top of her, my cock still snugly inside her pussy. She wrapped her arms and legs around me again as we kissed deeply.

"Hey buddy," I said, breaking the kiss and looking down into her face.

"Hey yourself," she said, her eyes sparkling. Her hair was plastered to her forehead by sweat. "So is this what they mean by 'friends with benefits'?"