A Friend Indeed

Story Info
A true friend comes for help.
8.3k words
3.47
49.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday evening and Manoj was packing his bags to leave for Bangluru on office tour for the next 3 days. Manasi, his wife was helping him with a red face as it was her birthday tomorrow and he would not be there to wish her tonight. She was throwing his clothes on his bag and face. And he could easily understand her anger.

"Manoj, can't you postpone your tour just for one day? We could have celebrated tomorrow and you could have even left tomorrow night I won't mind," She argued fruitlessly. Because even she knew it was not in his hand any more.

He pulled his sexy wife close and said, "Darling, you know better, it's not in my hand. I have to go," Saying this he tried to kiss her. But she turned away. And at the same time the door bell rang and Manasi got a chance to get away from him. He resumed packing his bag. It hurt him to leave her like this but if this tour went well then he would get promoted, which would mean a much better and rewarding life for him and his beautiful wife.

Manasi was wearing blue denim short. Which barely covered her luscious thighs, and fit snugly against her heart shaped ass. She also wore a white see through tee shirt which highlighted her ample 32DD bosoms; you could also see the black lace bra she wore underneath.

"I bet she's not wearing any panties underneath those short's either," thought Manoj giddily.

Manasi clearly wanted it and Manoj knew it, he wanted fuck his wife right there and then, but he just couldn't. Until the tour was a success he wanted to keep the news of the promotion quite, so he could surprise Manasi with the news.

Manoj waited to know who was at the door. Manoj did not have to wait too long to found out who was at the door as Manasi came in to the room with their family friend Sanjay.

Sanjay was a junior at Manor's office and only live a few minutes from their place. They instantly became friends, Manoj and Sanjay's passion for cricket and sports had sealed their friendship instantaneously. Manasi had also taken a liking to Sanjay trying to set him up with one of her friends or cousin's, she continually pestered him about getting married. Sanjay was a strapping 28 year old lad, standing about 5'10 inch's. The thing that stood out the most about him was the fact that he clearly had an affinity for the gym as he was all muscle, which made him look huge.

"Hey Manoj, are you going somewhere? Why are you packing your bags?" he asked settling on a chair. "And why is Manasi so angry?"

"Sanjay tomorrow is her birthday, and I cannot stay, I have to go on an office tour for 3 days, you know how our boss is, unless something miraculous happens I have no choice but to go. That is why she is so angry at me," Manoj replied.

"Hey Manasi, that's not fair, you shouldn't be angry at Manoj you should be angry at our boss. And doesn't worry let him go we will celebrate your birthday and have so much fun that he will feel so jealous because he missed out. So don't worry," Sanjay assured her with a smile. But his tone was clearly a mocking one, Sanjay knew this was the only time he could spend some time alone with Manasi.

"Thanks for your support my dear friend, make sure you take good care of her," replied Manoj laughing at his friends wry sense of humor. Manoj finally finished packing his bags and was prepared to bid his wife goodbye when she asked if she could accompany him and Sanjay to the airport. Manoj was more than happy to spend some time with his wife on the journey to the airport also he didn't have to worry because Sanjay would drive his car back to their house, so she would be safe in his company.

They all boarded in a car. Manasi was dressed in a sari that hugged her busty form, a sari that left nothing to the imagination. She sat next to Manoj as Sanjay was in the driver's seat. Manasi wanted to sit next to her husband to show him what he would be missing tomorrow, to remind him of the fact that he wouldn't be fucking her tonight. He had been neglecting her for the last couple of months, and Manasi wanted a good fuck. "Oh my god! I'm so horny!" thought Manasi to herself. She knew Manoj liked to see her in his favorite dark blue sari with that sleeveless blouse which was almost backless.

Manoj waved them bye at the airport and they both started their journey back home. The journey back home would take Manasi and Sanjay roughly 1 hour, when suddenly the tire burst. Sanjay got out of the car had to replace the tire, it began to rain and Manasi could see that Sanjay was struggling with the tire so she decided to step out of the car and help him. They both were completely drenched by the rain. Eventually the tire was replaced both Manasi and Sanjay made their way home shivering in there wet clothes.

Once home, Manasi requested Sanjay to come in and so he could change in to some Manoj's clothes. She showed him their wardrobe. And she herself took a silk night gown and went to another room to change. When she came back, Sanjay was in Manoj's shorts and a t-shirt. Manasi came back to the living room drying her wet hairs.

"Sanjay make yourself comfortable and I will prepare some food for both of us. It's too late for you to go home without having dinner," Manasi said to him. Sanjay had no objection to that after all he was alone with Manasi. Plus he needed to use their computer to check something out.

"Hey Manasi, can I use your Computer while you prepare our dinner. I need to check my mails?" Asked Sanjay.

"Go ahead Sanjay. Our Computer is in our bedroom," Manasi said to him.

As Manasi finished making dinner she made her way to the bedroom to tell Sanjay to come to the kitchen. But as she walked in she gasped in horror at the picture on the computer screen. Sanjay was looking at sensuous pictures of Manasi, just as she walked in.

"Sanjay! What are you doing? You should not be looking at those photos, they are private! " screamed Manasi.

"I'm sorry Manasi, It was an accident I swear," replied Sanjay innocently.

"Please close the folder Sanjay. It isn't right," she said trying to sound as stern as possible.

"I know it's wrong but you look so sexy and beautiful, not just in these bikini pictures, but in these pictures as well, god those boobs are beautiful. Manoj doesn't know how lucky he is to fuck someone like you," Sanjay smiled as he heard Manasi gasp in horror once again, he knew he was going to have with this one.

"I want you to leave the house now Sanjay, for our friendships sake leave now before I," Manasi was not able to finish her sentence as Sanjay interrupted her.

"OK! I will leave but only if you model that bikini for me, then I'll leave happily," Sanjay replied with mischievous smile.

"No way get out of my fucking house now!" yelled Manasi defiantly; she was not going to take this.

But Sanjay just sat there in front of the computer and laughed. Sanjay opened a new folder, clicked on the picture and zoomed in, Manasi was completely shocked. She was now looking at pictures that showed her slutty side, the side that she had only shown to Manoj. Manoj had promised her that he would delete these pictures but he clearly had not. The picture that was currently on the computer screen was of Manasi's face covered in her husband's cum. She didn't know why but she loved the feeling cum drip down her face, she always insisted that Manoj cum on her face.

There were even more damning pictures in the folder, if people saw those pictures she would never be able to leave the house again. These were the pictures were the real reason why Sanjay wanted use the computer, Manoj had told him about these pictures and how Manasi had no knowledge that they still existed. Now he wanted to see feast upon on her beautiful body for real, no more fantasizing about what she looked underneath her close, no more pictures now he had the opportunity to see it all for himself.

Sanjay stood up and walked towards Manasi, "Look Manasi, actually I have seen almost all photos from your computer and now I am very well aware what's hidden under this night gown. But I would surely like to see in real. You are a real beauty and it's been very hard for me to control my feelings all these days. I have been waiting long to get this opportunity. And today I am blessed with it. So I don't want to lose it. If you obey me, you won't get hurt. Because, I have already transferred all these photos to my mail account. And if you deny my request, these pictures will be available on internet for entire world to see. And then I don't have to explain you what will be the result," Sanjay was now moving around her, with his words feeling like hot iron juice in Manasi's ears. She couldn't believe his words. She was yet to recover from what she had seen. And just then she felt Sanjay's cold fingers caressing her face.

"Stop Sanjay!" those were the words she said first. "You couldn't do that to me. Look you are a good friend of Manoj and me too. We have always counted on you and treated you as our family person,"

"I know Manasi, but your beauty has always made me crazy. You look so beautiful, when you come out of your bathroom after taking a shower. Those wet hairs over your face have always made me feel crazy for you. And today is my day. You will have to obey me or else it's just one click for me to spread these photos over net," to emphasize his point Sanjay walked back toward the computer and placed his finger on mouse.

"Wait Sanjay. Please don't do that. That will spoil our married life and we both will be of nowhere. I will obey you but you will have to promise me that you will not hurt me or Manoj or even spoil our image in our society," Manasi did not know what else she could do, she cursed her husband for being such an idiot and telling Sanjay about it. It had to be Manoj he probably got too drunk and then blabbed about it.

All she had to do was just take her clothes off and then Sanjay would leave, she believed Sanjay when he promised her he wouldn't hurt, that reassured her slightly. Sanjay sat down on the chair as Manasi began to strip down to her lingerie; she was wearing a black strapless bra and lace panties. Manasi tried really hard to avert her gaze but she just couldn't as her eye kept zeroing in to the huge bulge that had developed in Sanjay's shorts.

"OMG! How big is he?" she wondered to herself, then chastised herself for even thinking about something like that right now.

Sanjay noticed how Manasi's eyes were transfixed on the bulge developing in his shorts, "This might be easier than I thought before," he thought to himself. Sanjay stood up and pulled his shorts down and took them off.

"OMG!" said Manasi in awe of Sanjay's thick 10 inch cock.

"Its huge!" she screamed, before realizing that she had said it out loud. She looked up at Sanjay's face it was plastered with a huge smile.

"I thought it was only fair that if I was going to see you in all your glory then you should be able to see me," he said as he began to take his t-shirt off too.

Manasi was so transfixed with Sanjay's cock and his beautifully toned body that she did not realize that she was standing completely nude in front of her husband's friend. She was not making any effort to cover up. Even at the age of 35 she looked 10 years younger than her actual age. She had maintained figure very well when all her other friends had begun to lose there's by going to gym regularly and practicing yoga. Sanjay was now soaking all of it in, her figure, her ass and her bosoms. Sanjay moved in closer and pulled Manasi towards him and began to kiss her; his hard cock was rubbing up against her. Manasi tried to fight it, she tried to pull away but Sanjay had a strong hold of her, she soon found herself kissing Sanjay back. She finally broke off the kiss and pulled away from Sanjay.

"No Sanjay. I can't do this," protested Manasi.

"Why not Manasi? He is not here to see all this. I know you too like me. So why not just give it a way. Let me too enjoy the sweetness of yours," replied Sanjay.

"No Sanjay. I've done what you have asked. This can't go on any longer, I can't betray Manoj," pleaded Manasi as she began to pick her cloth's up to re-dress.

But Sanjay would not take no for an answer "I really didn't want to do this but now I have no option." said Sanjay as he grabbed Manasi by the hair and pulled her towards the bed.

Manasi's eyes were closed and tears were running down her cheeks. She knew what was going to happen now. And there was no way to escape, not that she didn't try to escape. She tried, but Sanjay grip on her would not loosen. By the time she opened her eyes, her clothes were once again on the floor and she was once again naked. Sanjay was kneeling before her, his lips were kissing her belly. He used his tongue to explore her smooth stomach.

While his hands were holding her ass firmly, kneading them. Slowly he moved up, taking his time to explore every part of her upper body until he arrived at her wonderful tits. Manasi continued to plead to him to stop but with every touch her request became weaker. She had covered her boobs with her hand but he pulled them off easily. She tried to push him away, but she lacked the conviction all of his caressing and licking was getting to her.

"Damn you Manoj, if you had fucked me good before you had left, then I wouldn't have been this horny and I would have been able to think clearly and resist this bastard," Manasi thought to herself continuing to blame her husband.

Sanjay took her nipples in his mouth, and began to swirl his tongue around them. He began suckling on them like a hungry baby desperate for his mother's milk. While his mouth continued to ravish her 32DD breasts, Manasi could feel his finger exploring her already wet cunt.

"OH GOD!" she moaned in ecstasy as Sanjay continued his assault on her boobs and began finger fucking her pussy.

"No Sanjay, don't. Please don't think of that. I have shown you almost everything I got. And also you have played with me. Now please don't think of anything more," she pleading once again but her pleas went unheard.

Sanjay pushed her on to the bed, he made her spread her legs wide so he could get look at her pussy. Manasi tried to wriggle her way out again but she just couldn't compete with his strength. She looked down to see Sanjay holding his thick, veiny cock in his hand lining it up with her cunt.

"PLEASE! STOP SANJAY! STOP! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! PLEASE NOT THIS!" she sobbed, which Sanjay continued to ignore he wasn't about to stop after coming so close, this was his chance.

Sanjay was now staring at her trimmed pubic hairs. As he parted her legs even more to get better look at her pussy. She tried to cover it up with one hand futilely. But he moved her hand away slowly and bent down between her legs gave a light kiss on her pussy. Her eyes closed and a moan escaped. She was surprised by the fact that he hadn't rammed his cock in straight away and by the fact that she had man eating her pussy out. She had never experienced something like this before. Manoj had never done anything like this for her ever before. It was always her providing the service, and here was Sanjay ravishing her pussy.

"OH...MMMMMMM...YES THAT FEEL...SO GOOD! BUT...PLEASE JUST STOP! STOP!"Panted Manasi breathlessly, no longer able to fight the pleasure she was feeling coursing through her body.

"OH YES!OH...MY...GOD...SANJAY!...I'M CUM...I'M GONNA...CUM!" with that Manasi exploded as she experienced one of the most powerful orgasm ever. Sanjay continued suck her pussy and lap up all the juices flowing out of her.

He took her in his firm arms now and started caressing her all nude body. Both of them were totally naked. And his hungry body was now eating her like there is no tomorrow. Sanjay had almost tasted every part of Manasi by now. Her nipples were sucked and crushed, her belly was kissed, her lips were bitten and also her pussy was now being sucked and bitten between his teeth. Manasi didn't want to admit it but she had completely surrendered despite still pleading and crying for him to stop. After almost half an hour of lapping up every single drop of Manasi's sweet juice Sanjay hauled himself off of her gushing fuck hole.

"Get on your knees bitch, and open wide. If you take good care of this then I'll give you a fucking that you'll never forget," He ordered Manasi.

Manasi did not doubt the words coming out of Sanjay's mouth she knew he would fuck her real good much better than her husband. She knew it wasn't right for her to think like that but she couldn't help but compare her husband to this man in front of her especially when his cock was in front of her glistening with pre-cum. She wanted to blame her husband for getting too drunk and putting her in this situation. She also knew that this was the perfect opportunity to escape all she would have to do was bite down on Sanjay's cock and then run. But she wasn't going to do that because deep down inside she knew she wanted this cock inside of her mouth and eventually inside of her. She didn't like admitting it but she knew she was a total slut now.

She took hold of Sanjay's cock and slowly began stroking it back and forth. She stuck out her tongue and gently licked the tip of his pole to taste his pre-cum. It tasted both salty and sweet. Manasi took the huge head in her mouth.

"That's it you whore, suck just like that," groaned Sanjay, as Manasi licked her tongue round his knobby cock head.

Manasi began to bob her head up and down the thick shaft, sucking every inch as she moved along it. She could feel the cock hit the back of her throat; she gagged a couple of times but refused to let the cock out of her mouth. She wasn't use to the sucking on a cock this big so her jaws were being stretched to the max. But she plowed on hungrily devouring every inch of the huge cock. She sucked the cock in deeper and felt the head squeeze in her throat. Manasi kept her eyes open as she still couldn't take her eyes off the thick shaft under her nose. She squeezed his balls and almost released them at their heat. She continued to fondle his balls, amazed at how warm they were almost as if they suffered from an illness.

"I can't wait to feel his warm load," she thought to herself excitedly all the struggle had left her now, she fully accepted the situation. She loved the fact that she was being used by this man, she wanted him badly. Manasi glanced up his and into his face. Sanjay stared back at her with a smile, which indicated that he knew she was his and was willing to let him to do anything.

"You love his cock don't you...oh yeah...that's it slut...so you like being a called slut huh...OH GOD!" growled Sanjay trying to hold off from blowing his load.

Manasi felt Sanjay place both his hands on top her head. He began to push her head forward forcing her to take his cock deeper and deeper. He forced his whole cock down her throat and held her in place; she didn't protest or try to stop him in anyway. Manasi could feel the gag reflex coming but she fought it, she wasn't going to let go even she couldn't breathe anymore. Eventually Sanjay pulled his cock out, to the disappointment of Manasi. But that disappointment did not last long as he shoved his cock back in to her mouth again and began thrusting it in and out of her mouth. Manasi moaned around the fat cock in her mouth as her pussy quivered with desire. The desires to have this huge tool stretch her pussy apart and fuck it like never before.

Manasi knew from past experience that when a man approached orgasm his cock would swell to its maximum size. As Sanjay's cock began to swell, Manasi once again found herself gagging on the massive head. His cock was almost swollen now, and Manasi thought it would burst like a balloon if he didn't cum soon.

"HERE IT CUMMMS...!" bellowed Sanjay as he finally blew his load.