A Friend Indeed Ch. 2

Story Info
Lisa now wants to show Vikki how to do it.
1.2k words
3.68
42.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, after Vikki took Lisa home, and got home herself, she couldn't wait to tell me what had happened.

It was pretty late, and by the time Vikki got home, I was already sound asleep. So Vikki thought tomorrow would be a better time to tell me.

Morning came, and as the two sat at the kitchen table and ate some breakfast, I casually asked what went on the night before. Vikki proceeded to tell me the story. I was a little shocked, but definitely wanted to hear all the details.

Vikki told me everything, and also told me that Lisa said there would be more lessons in the near future. I anxiously asked, "What about tonight?" Vikki didn't seem to have a problem with this. Vikki also told me that this time, the two girls agreed to let me watch. I told Vikki that my cock was rock hard just thinking about it.

So, after a while, Vikki called up Lisa and asked her what she thought about tonight. Lisa quickly agreed. Vikki said her pussy was already getting wet thinking about it. She couldn't wait to watch Lisa taste her sweet pussy.

They all agreed that an inexpensive hotel room would be sufficient. So they were to meet at a local motel that night.

Night fell, and Vikki and I left the house and stopped by a store for some wine. We reached the motel, and saw that Lisa's car was already there, so we just went straight to the room. We knocked, and within a couple seconds, Lisa opened up the door. Wow, did she look hot! She was already dressed in some sexy night wear. Lisa is tall for a girl, and with the heels she had on, she was even taller. Starting from the ground up, she had on a pair of white heels, white thigh high fishnet hose, white garter belt, skimpy see-through white panties, and a lacy bra that was only see-through where that cup was. Lisa has nice size tits, probably 37C or D's that hang a little from there weight, and dark nipples that are about 2.5" across that come to a point like a pencil eraser. Her nipples appeared to be hard already, as they were trying to push through the sheer material of her bra.

I could tell that Vikki was liking what she saw VERY much. Lisa let us in, and to my shock, as soon as the door shut, Lisa grabbed Vikki, pulled her close to her, and laid a VERY wet kiss on her!

Vikki had a garment bag with her that had a sexy little outfit that she was more than ready to put on. Vikki told us both that she was going to change, and we should break open a couple bottles of wine while she gats ready. So Lisa and I each grabbed a bottle and opened them as we talked. Lisa wanted to make sure that i was totally agreeing to this, and I assured her that I was.

After a few minutes, Vikki emerged from the bathroom, and looked very sexy herself in just a white see-through teddy top with skimpy little white sheer panties. Lisa looked at Vikki as she walked toward us, and told Vikki that she couldn't wait to taste her. Vikki told Lisa that she couldn't wait to be tasted by her! After what seemed like a half hour or so, I could tell that the two girls were moving closer to each other on the edge of the bed. I sat across from them in a chair. Next thing I knew, Lisa slowly slid one hand behind Vikki's neck, and pulled her close as she started kissing Vikki very passionately. Vikki responded back with the same intensity. They kissed for a bit, and made quiet moaning sounds as they tasted the wetness of each other's mouths. Then both of them started caressing each other's breasts. Both of them had very hard nipples already from the kisses. They slowly kneaded each other's breasts, and pinched each other's nipples. Lisa was the first to move her hand down to Vikki's pussy, and Vikki just spread her legs some to give Lisa easier access to her.

Vikki tried to move her hand down to Lisa's pussy, but Lisa insisted that Vikki just sit back and enjoy what she was doing to her. Lisa then started kissing and nibbling on Vikki's neck and shoulder's, as this was driving Vikki wild. Lisa then took Vikki's top and pulled it over her head. As Lisa caressed Vikki's breasts, she looked her in the eyes and told her how sexy she thought Vikki's body was. Vikki thanked her. Lisa next kissed her way down to one of Vikki's tits and as she cupped it in her hand, she lightly kissed and flicked her nipple with her tongue. Then she did the same to the other. Then she started sucking on the nipples like she was a starving baby! Vikki was moaning loudly, and bucking her hips, as Lisa rubbed her clit and sucked her nipples at the same time. Lisa then told Vikki she couldn't wait any longer, she had to taste Vikki's sweet pussy. Lisa inserted a finger in Vikki and pulled it out. She took the finger and rubbed it on her lips, sucked softly on it, and told Vikki mmmmmm it tasted GOOD!

Then Lisa kissed her way down Vikki's belly, slowly, until she felt the short hairs of Vikki's mound rub against her mouth. Lisa spread Vikki's legs a little wider. Then she asked Vikki to move up further on the bed. After Vikki was all the way on the bed, Lisa laid down on her stomach between Vikki's legs and brought her face right up to Vikki's pussy. She said a couple things to Vikki as she was spreading her pussy lips. Then like an expert, Lisa started to lick and softly suck Vikki's pussy lips. When she thought Vikki's clit was ready, Lisa pulled it's hood back, and flicked, sucked, and kissed on it. Vikki was bucking her hips like she was on a wild bronco. Lisa was very good at what she was doing, I could tell. She eased off Vikki's clit some, and slid her tongue down her lips and into Vikki's pussy. Lisa was trying to lick some of the wetness out of Vikki's pussy. After a few minutes of this, Lisa asked Vikki if she could finger her ass a little. Vikki told her she was hers to do whatever she wanted with. Lisa got one on her fingers wet from Vikki's pussy, and slowly slid it a little at a time, in and out of Vikki's ass until her finger was all the way in her ass. Vikki was getting ready to cum, and as she told Lisa this, Lisa said she wanted to have her tongue in Vikki's pussy as she cums so she could feel Vikki's cum squirt onto her tongue. Right then, Vikki came violently, and Lisa continued to finger Vikki's ass that whole time she was cumming. Vikki's whole body shuddered as Lisa moaned with every drop that she tasted from Vikki's pussy.

Lisa stopped, and came up to kiss Vikki and share what she had just tasted. The two kissed for a few minutes and then just laid back and sighed quietly, every so often pecking each other on the lips.

To Be Continued...