A Friend with Benefits

Story Info
Discussing sex fantasy with a friend may end up interesting.
4.1k words
4
53.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like the part when I just lay naked on my back and am touched and then slapped on my pussy, while kissing or when he tells me what he is gonna do next...it is the most exciting and that is exactly what I like and what I never get. Guys are just too focused to get me on my knees and suck their cocks." I laugh as Paul and I discuss my latest sex story I have written. We have enjoyed each other's "company" in various dimensions for a couple of years now.

"I have to admit that was my favorite part as well. I have certainly done that in real life - slapping a woman's wet shaved pussy, watching it get wetter, swelling, turning red and the sound when my hand lands against it. I love to use my hands on a woman, to feel her bare skin against my fingers. -- He replies.

"Yes, I like it too." -- I agree.

"The same with spanking. I always prefer my hand. I feel more connected that way."- He continues.

"Wanna play with my pussy all wet from writing and reading all those naughty stories?"- I ask stripping off my cloths and sitting on his lap naked.

"Mmmm" -He licks his lips, running his fingers over my smooth thighs, spreading my legs wide open, exposing my smooth and wet mound.

I rest my head on his shoulder looking up in his eyes, spreading my legs wider letting him touch me as he likes. His arm is wrapped around me just under my perky breasts.

"Mmmm my you seemed to really enjoy that story."- He says as his hand cups my smooth moist pussy.

"Mmmm very much. It made me dripping wet." -- I breathe harder feeling his fingers on my body.

"You know it is not very lady like to read those filthy stories. Only nasty sluts get wet like this. Are you a nasty slut? -His breath gets hot against my neck.

"Well, what if I don't read them, but write them? I ask raising an eyebrow, and biting on my lower lip as I look back at him with evil look in my eyes.

A smirk creeps across his face -- "Well, then that would make you a very naughty girl."

"And what are you gonna do to this naughty girl all wet, naked and horny, sitting on your lap? -I ask.

His hand begins to run over my smooth pussy as he continues: "Naughty girls get punished. Do I need to punish you?"

"Well, I guess you need to decide yourself, if you need to punish me." I smirk, obviously not very scared by the idea.

He swats the moist lips of my bare pussy. A little but firm slap. His eyes are locked on mine.

His arm around me tightly. I moan out, enjoying it. "Well, answer." -- I insist.

He shakes his head. --"I see no other way. You appear to me too horny for your own good."

With no warning his hand slaps down on my exposed pussy. This time a loud wet crack echoes in the room. I flinch in his grip and moan loudly, as his hand firmly gives flat slaps down against my wet smooth lips. I wrap my calves and feet around the chair legs so they are unable to move away easily forcing myself to stay still and spread as he hits me.

"You know you are filthy girl, don't you, writing that smut?" -- He hisses into my ear.

"Hit me harder, please,"- I moan into his ear.

SMACK. His hand lands with more force. The sounds of skin against skin fills the room.

I move my mouth to his pecking his lips, moaning onto his mouth as he hits me.

He spanks my bare pussy harder, encouraged by my moans. I kiss his lips hard,

sucking and biting on them.

He slides his hand up and firmly grasps a breast as he spanks again, again and again. Three hard quick smacks.

I know he can feel my excitement growing by the wetness flowing form between my pussy lips.

"Uhh uhh ummm."- I moan into his mouth until he silences me pushing his tongue into my mouth making me suck on it.

His fingers dig into the soft flesh of my breast as his slaps on my pussy come faster.

He peeks down to see the soft smooth lips already a bit puffy and red.

"Do u think it is enough punishment for me?" --I ask.

"It seems it's far from enough. Seems you are just some nasty girl, who likes it. I need to change that." --As he says that he starts to slap my pussy with an all new level of force, a different higher pitched crack fills the room.

"Awwwh, change what?" -- I pant.

"Punishment is not to be enjoyed. I fear you need to be taught that . " -- He nods to the bed.- "Slide to the bed and lay face down."

"Is it bad I enjoy that?"-I ask.

He smirks, placing his hand on the bulge in his jeans. --"Does that feel bad to you?"

"How about we take care of it before you punish me more?"- I smirk turning around and unzipping his pants pulling his cock out before I straddle him, rubbing myself against his cock, looking into his eyes.

"Mmmmm my my that pussy really is wet, so nasty, now, but not now, across my lap." --He says sternly and looks into my eyes.

I slide on his cock, moving myself slowly up and down a couple of times, leaning in kissing him hard at the same time... and slide off him lying across his lap as he told me.

He groans. As I lay across his lap. His hard cock glistening and coated with my juices.

It's pinned between his abs and my side. --"Do you think you are funny? - He asks.

"I think I am sexy." - I smirk looking up at him. --"Are you sure you don't want me to ride this nice hard cock? - I raise my eyebrow, smiling wickedly.

As I look up at him he spanks me, looking right into your eyes. His cock twitches between us as he feels the satisfying smack and I moan out loud.

"Don't look away." -- He demands.

1...2...3...4 - His hand comes down in quick succession, landing with a perfect smack on my firm shapely ass as I moan enjoying the pain. One cheek...then the next...He pulling his eyes away from mine finally just to admire the pink glowing hue.

I rest my head on his lap with his cock resting on my cheek. I stand on my feet bent over with my ass up in the air and handy for him to smack and my legs spread wide apart.

I look up at him, take a hold of his cock stroking it and lick along its length up and down looking into his eyes as he spanks me. My lips wrap around the cocks head and my tongue twirl around it swallowing inch by inch sucking harder and harder.

My eyes stay fixed on his.

He groans and spanks even harder. His hand alternates cheeks. He watches and I feel it shake each time his hand lands against it.

"You filthy slut." - He says looking into my eyes.

I feel his cock stretching my cheek and he can feel and see a little bulge there, as I suck him harder and harder.

His hand doesn't stop coming down, but this time between my spread thighs. A wet smack echoes in the room. His hand landing on my puffy smooth pussy. He can feel I am soaked now. He spanks me again, this time slipping a finger between my smooth lips and inside my pussy.

"Uughhhmmmmmmm " -- He can hear a muffled moan, as I suck on his cock,

moving my hips pushing myself deeper on his finger.

He pulls his finger free, spanking each ass cheek then back down on bare pussy, the finger again pushed deep, while I suck him as hard as I can, enjoying it.

He finally lets out a moan, unable to deny the joy my mouth brings him.

I move my hips back and forth fucking myself on his finger till he pulls it back...holding the tip just to where it brushes my pussy lips. I swallow all length of his cock sucking at the base hard as the head stretches my throat. I push my hips back, trying to get his finger back inside me.

He groans. Teasing me. He slaps my pussy again and again and again instead.

Then he sinks the finger deep in my hot wet pussy.

I moan on his cock, moving my head back n forth. I again fuck myself on his finger like a whore, obviously needing more.

He reaches down and grabs me by my hair, lifting my mouth of his cock. Facing me, he leans down and kisses me. His tongue pushes into my mouth, as I fuck myself shamelessly on his finger. I kiss him back hard sucking on his tongue, reaching down stroking his cock hard.

He pulls his finger free again, so close, breaking the kiss. --" Do you need something?

"Your cock...or your fingers inside me...or both." -I say looking deep inside his eyes from close.

He spanks my ass again, smiling. --"You seem to need a lot."

"Yes. My pussy needs rough hard use. It's been dripping wet for too long."

He leans in, his lips brush against mine. --"That's because you are a filthy nasty bitch." - He hisses and kisses me hard as he slams 3 fingers into my pussy. I moan out loud arching my back.

He holds me against his kiss, pumping me with 3 fingers as I moan into his mouth moving my hips in a rhythm with his fingers.

He pull them free and let me go from the kiss. He licks his fingers clean as he looks into my eyes. I kiss him hard, tasting my juices from his lips, then wrap my lips around his fingers sucking on them as I look into his eyes. My mouth stretched with his 3 fingers.

"Move to the bed."- He says.

I move pulling him with me not letting go of his fingers. He follows me, sits me on the edge of the bed and spreads my legs wide and dives into my pussy. He sucks my puffy red lips into his mouth and nibble at them. I moan out loud and lay my back on the bed spreading my legs the widest possible. He pulls my hood back and flicks his tongue over my clit before biting it as I moan louder and louder.

He pushes 3 fingers in my dripping wet pussy, curling them up as he finger fucks me. His mouth is focused on my swollen clit.

"Uuhhhh awwwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwww uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"- I moan, tossing on bed under him, arching my back and pushing myself on his fingers and face.

He pushes a fourth finger into my pussy as his teeth drag over my clit.

I scream out loud feeling my pussy stretched . His teeth close in on my clit. 4 fingers pump my hot wet pussy, as I scream arching my back in pain and pleasure, with my clit captured in his teeth as his teeth flick against the tip of it. His free hand reaches up and clamps down on my soft breast.

I take his hand from my breast and suck on his fingers hard making him fuck my mouth with them as he fucks my pussy with his other hand.

He stretches my mouth with 4 fingers as well, feeling me drool all over them.

I look like a whore with 4 fingers up my cunt and 4 fingers up my cunt

moaning, drooling looking down at him, as he sucks my clit hard...making it swell so he can get a good bite, looking into my eyes he clamps down.

I scream out but all what is heard with his fingers up my throat is ughhhhmmm.

His fingers curl in my cunt, running along the upper wall. I raise my hips and move them fucking myself on his fingers harder, pushing myself down as he slams in.

He releases my clit, looking right at me saying: "Cum, cum hard for me like the nasty girl, we both know you are." - His mouth moves back and captures my clit.

He makes me stand up and rides his fingers inside me just straddling them and riding them like a whore moaning loudly, kneeling on the bed riding his hand with my mouth gagged by his fingers, stuffed and loving it, coating his hand with my juices.

He lifts up into my pussy, almost holding all my weight with them. I scream n moan jumping up n down. He leans in and captures a nipple in his hungry mouth.

He eagerly bites and sucks my nipple as I fuck myself on my fingers.

I relentlessly ride his fingers cumming over and over. "Uughhhhh, ughhmmm, ugghghhmmmmm"- muffled moans fill the room.

He finally pulls them free and kisses me...my juices still coating his face and tongue.

His hands slick with my juices and saliva slide over the curves of my body.

I kiss him back hard, wrapping my arms around him.

He holds me tight, feeling the dampness of my sweat clinging to my soft skin.

"Now I want you....now I need you."- He growls between kisses.

"Take me."- I moan . --"Take me how you like and need."

He tosses me down on the bed, pulling me on all fours as he moves behind me, lines up his raging hard cock and thrusts into my hot, dripping, wet pussy. I moan out loud arching my back. He reaches around and pulls me up right. His back to my chest. His cock thrust deep up inside me. One arm around my waist, another up holding a breast, his breath against my neck as he bites at it and fucks me. I rest my back on his chest and my head on his shoulder, moaning loudly on his cock deep inside me. My bosom thrusts out and bounces with each powerful thrust. His hand with so much control and freedom against my body.

All sensitive from the violent finger fucking I instantly start cumming over and over on his dick.

He feels my juices gush out around his cock, encouraging him to thrust harder.

His body covered in sweat..his breath heavy and hot against my skin.

"I want you to fuck me so hard, I won't walk straight for days."- I moan looking back into his eyes.-"I want my cervix drenched with your sperm."

His eyes flicker with animalistic lust. He releases me so I reach out and grip the headboard as his hands grip my hips. With a growl he thrusts, hard, deep, intense. I hold onto the headboard, screaming out, arching my back. He pulls me back into his thrust, grunting as he slams into me with all he has, my tits wildly bouncing about. Sweat pouring down our bodies now. I moan loud thrusting myself onto his cock in rhythm with him.

His urgency grows.

His cock swells in the depths of my pussy.

My red. swollen pussy lips cling to the thrusting, veiny shaft of his cock.

Finally he erupts, pouring his seed deep inside me, splashing my cervix with his creamy load.

I reach back, squeezing on his balls, resting against my pussy. -"I want every drop you got inside me." - I moan horny, moving myself back and forth on him milking his cock

like a dirty slut, not having enough. He groans as I massage his balls and my greedy cunt milks his cock. Spent he collapses, pulling me down with him in a messy, sweaty heap.

As he lays down, I keep riding him and massaging his balls, forcing him to cum over and over into me, my tits bouncing in front of his face. He groan...writhing under me.

His body floating between pleasure and agony from intense sensations.

His breath ragged, his eyes caught in a trance of my sexy frame gyrating over me.

I frantically bounce on his cock forcing him to stay hard and erupt into me again and again, till my belly is slightly swollen with his sperm and his balls are empty and aching.

His head is probably spinning as he cums again, for the last time, spent like never before, guessing from his words - nothing but incoherent groans, as he sees me there, covered in his own sweat, tits swaying in his face, my belly full of my seed, bulging with every ounce he has.

I pull his hand to feel my swollen lower belly as I don't stop bouncing up and down u like a maniac, bringing myself down on your cock with all my body weight, so his cock refuses to go soft caught deep in my pussy. He groans, his cock aches, his balls are empty, he orgasms with basically no ejaculation. He groans and grabs me and tosses me off him.

Gasping for breaths as I plop down with a full belly on the bed beside him, lying there wondering if he is gonna punish me for abusing him like that.

He rolls over to face me and brings his hand down hard, smacking my freshly fucked swollen and cum filled cunt. Then he pulls me in tight for a kiss - deep, hard, passionate kiss.

I kiss him back hard, sucking his lips and tongue.

His hand slides up and rubs my swollen belly. --"Mmmm I wonder, if it will get this swollen after you drain all that cum you took from me and swallow it. It looks like a lot to swallow. I mean I know it felt like a lot as you mercilessly fucked yourself with my aching cock."

"I couldnt help myself, you made me too horny with those fingers of yours."- I smirk evilly.

"It's ok. I had no illusions about what I was doing to you, just like you knew, you would eventually pay for it too." - He pushes 2 fingers into my overfull pussy.

"And you know I am a horny nasty whore deep inside." I say whispering in his ear.

"Oh I know I say."- He pulls his fingers out of my soaked pussy and brings them to my mouth to lick them coated with our juices. I sucking on his fingers eagerly.

"And anyone who had any doubts would know by that pooch of cum in your belly that you selfishly milked from my cock." -- He continues, as he moves them in and out of my mouth.

"Mmmm, are you mad about that?" - I ask.

"Mmmm, no. I like knowing not only is your pussy stretched and used looking, but even your belly shows how nasty and cock hungry you are. I like it so much I am gonna plug you up like that...there is no pressure from it is there?"

"Plug me up?" I ask.

He reaches behind me into the night stand and pulls out a strap on butt plug, a fairly large one.

"A plug. You did all that work. I want you to get to feel that load in your belly for a good long time, to remember how bad you needed it, how you took it and now it's yours."

"Mmmm, you know what I wonder about though ." --I say looking into his eyes with evil shine in my eyes.

"What's that?" -- He raises his eyebrow.

"How swollen would my belly look like with not only your cum, but your fist in there too. Do you think it would be even bigger?" -- I ask.

He smirks. --"You simply are just a filthy whore, huh?"

"I am." - I admit.

"Say ahhh" - He says to me and I open my mouth as he presses several inches of the plug into my wide open mouth.. --"Hold that for me."

"Mmmmm." --I answer gagging on the toy and sucking on it, taking a hold of it moving it back and forth making it fuck my throat while looking in his eyes.

He moves down between my legs, spreading then wide. My well spanked and fucked pussy is puffy, swollen and red, cum trickles from it. He slides his fingers over my pussy lips, hot and slick. He easily pushes 3 fingers inside me once he gets past my pussy lips. He adds a fourth finger. I hold the plug deep in my mouth with my lips as I grab my legs under my knees and pull them up above my head, holding my pussy up and stretched, exposed for him.

When I open myself up more he tucks my thumb and presses, grinding his fist past the swollen lips of my cunt and deeper, past the tight ring, just inside the walls of my pussy.

I want to scream, but the plug gags me so all he hears is "Uugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh." He smiles as I gurgle into the plug, my pussy lips stretch to the widest point of his fist, just before it plunges fully inside me. He can see my mound stretch with his fist inside and he can see pain in my eyes.

He smirks and pushes.

His fist thrusts inside me.

My pussy lips close in a bit around his wrist.

My mound lewdly bulges with his fist inside my cunt.

Tear runs down my cheeks.

He looks into my teary eyes and twists his balled up fist inside me. His knuckles digging into the walls of my pussy. He grunts and pushes deeper until his fist presses into my cervix, feels the pool of cum inside me.

I scream and moan on the plug in my throat.

He pulls back some and then thrust in, .again until my fist bangs against my cervix.

The motion churning the cum that is flooding my pussy.

I look down at my swollen belly and see it move as his fist fucks me, mixing up the cum, as it oozes out around my wrist and down my ass. I cry in pain as he begins to fuck me with his fist hard revenging for abusing his cock, pounding his fist in and out of me tearing me wide opened, stretching me to new depths, silencing my screams forcing the plug deep inside my throat. His fist touches places like never before.

He enjoys hurting me like this- the view of my swollen belly and eyes in tears -and thrusts harder than before. Tight swollen pussy entrance is stretched around his wrist.

"I love it."- He says with a smirk. --"I imagined you crying, yelling out, when you were riding my aching cock." -- He grunts as he practically punches at your cervix. --"I let you have your fun, but you had to know it was coming."

12