A Friend with Strange Benefits Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of my story with my Friend Ana.
1.3k words
4.05
18k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for any grammar error, English is not my first language.

*

I wrote to Ana the day after I had sex with her and her mistress:

"Hey girl, how are you? Is everything ok?"

"Yes, super ok. Yesterday was great and I had so much fun."

"What about Clarissa? Is she ok with all of this?"

"Yes, she loved it. Although she made me pay for the pussy licking?"

"How you had to pay?"

"Well, I'm still paying. She has been extra creative with the punishments. Yesterday I could barely sit"

"But are you ok with that?"

"Sure, it's worth everything. Let's have coffee tomorrow and I will explain"

"Yes, sure!"

We agree to meet at a Starbucks in the middle of the night. I arrived on time and was already there, sitting at a table, alone, sipping a latte. Dressed in her usual top, but instead of a pair of jeans, she wears a mini-skirt. I approach but she didn't saw me because she was looking down. I walked and a direct view. She was sitting in a chair, very relaxed, with one of her legs slight bent and the knees slight apart. This position made the skirt goes up, and since she wasn't wearing any panties, her pussy was totally exposed. Her shaved mound, lips and piercings closing her labia were clearly visible. She finally saw me and smiled, not showing any concern by the fact that anyone walking would see her shaved pierced pussy. I sat in front of her and at least blocked part of the exhibition.

-- I'm so happy so see you -- she said smiling.

-- I'm also happy to see you, but I'm little concerned about you and what is happening.

-- Seriously, don't worry. I'm loving it!

-- But you are sitting in a coffee shop showing your pussy to everyone -- I whispered to her.

She laughed -- You silly, this is part of my punishment for our behavior last time. Naught, naught boy, this is part your fault. Mistress said that since I'm a slut I'm not allowed any modest. Now, I have to wear dresses and skirts and I can't hide my pierced shaved pussy. Anyone can see that I'm just a slut and I can't hide it.

-- But why did you agree with that?

-- Because this is what make me hot. You need to understand that I'm a lesbian with the desire to be dominated and humiliated by a straight woman.

-- What about us? How did you fell having sex with me, you know, a man?

-- I must say that I liked it. A lot. It was much better than my previous experience with men. But you can't compare it with what we had; I was doing it for Mistress; I wasn't allowed to cum in the last three months and the whole thing was crazy hot. You were great, but I don't know I would have a man in a normal condition, I don't know. I must say I had the best orgasm of my life. I would like to thank you for the making mistress lick me, something I have been dreaming since, well, forever. I love it, even considering all the punishment.

-- What happens now?

-- Mistress liked you, so she said that you can use me any way you want, except my pussy, as you saw, it is closed again. I think she would like to have sex with you again. Let's see. I never know what mistress is planning.

-- And you? Do you want to have sex with me again? -- She thought a little bit.

-- Yes. I think I really want to. Hmm, maybe I'm bisexual. Never thought I would want to have sex with men again.

-- What will we do?

-- Whatever you want. Mistress loaned me to you.

-- Can I fuck your pussy?

-- You silly boy, you know can't. Also, you can't make me cum or hurt me, but I know you are a good guy, and this is why I choose you. Anything else, I'm yours.

-- I want you to caress you pussy right now, right here -- I ordered, she opened her legs a little more, her hand went down and started rubbed her pussy over the piercings. She was looking at me in the eyes and I could see the pleasure on her face.

-- Stop now -- I said because she was attracting too much attention and I would like to see if she would stop as ordered. As soon as I said the words she stopped her hands, but she didn't close her legs. Her pussy was covered with her wetness. -- Close your legs and kiss me - She approached and we had a passional kiss.

Before someone calls the police we went out. We had to take the subway to get back to my place. The carriage was almost empty. We sit side by side, facing the empty seats of the train's opposite side. She sits with her knees apart, showing her pussy again. Luckily there is no one to see it.

-- Do you think it is safe to sit like that in the subway?

-- No, I don't, but this is part of my punishment, I'm not allowed to hide my pussy anymore. By the way, there is one more thing: you need to protect me from any treat.

We arrive at the station near my home. We had to use a long escalator to exit the station. I was behind her a few step behind and not only her butt was visible because her skirt was so short, her legs were a little bit apart and she was rearing her ass I could also see her pussy through the gap between her legs.

We had a short walk to my apartment, all the way I had my arm around her waist. We looked like a normal couple. At my place, I ordered her to remove all her clothes. In a matter of seconds, she was naked in front of me. I grabbed her ass with one hand and started caressing her closed pussy with other. I could feel it dripping in my hand. When she started biting her lips, I stopped. Then I opened my fly, put my hard dick out and said:

-- Suck my dick slut -- Being fully dressed and sucked by a naked girl on her knees is one of the best things in life. She was sucking like a nasty angel, but I didn't want to cum, I was saving for later.

I bring her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed, I laid over her. We kissed passionately while I was rubbing my dick in her pussy. Then I turned her, but instead of fucking her ass, I order her to close her legs and fucked her between her tights, like a teenager fucking her virgin girlfriend. I cum her tights, a bug load. After that, we slept hugging each other, my cum all over her legs.

I wake up next morning with the sound of the shower. She entered the bedroom wearing only a towel, in her head. We kissed good morning and she got dressed in front of me, the same clothes of yesterday.

-- You are too naked. I will drive you home -- I showered and got dressed.

We were starving, so before getting to her home, we stopped for the breakfast. We got a table in a little place. She was by my side, knees apart but, this tie, the table was blocking other people's view. We talked normally, it was a nice meal. I think the waitress saw her pussy, but she said nothing.

It was nice, our first night together.