A Friendly Affair

Story Info
Couple is caught by friend after a night out.
982 words
3.82
72.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just thought I would tell you about a threesome I had with a girlfriend once. My girlfriend, Jessica, and I went clubbing. She is 5'6, has firm breasts and beautiful long dark hair, and she was also keen to show a lot of leg that night, which I adore.

We met up with some friends to have some fun. At the end of the night we went back to my place and I let one of my friends, John, crash out in my apartment.

We all sat in the living room and had a small chat, but fairly quickly John said he was going to get some sleep and went straight for the guest room. My girlfriend Jessica suddenly told me she was really horny; she was wearing a low cut blue dress and she pulled both straps down to expose her breasts.

I moved to my knees and kneeled in-between her legs; I started kissing her feet and her inner leg. Then I pulled her thong to the side and started licking her pussy. She was really getting into it and trying not to moan too loudly as I fingered her with two fingers.

She ran her fingers through my hair as I sucked her clit. Her shaven lips were glistening with my saliva and her wetness; I moved my fingers faster into her.

Then she went quiet and looked up. There was my friend in his boxers.

"I just wanted to get some water in the kitchen," he said.

"You can watch..." Jessica told him.

I was quite surprised but started licking her again; as we were all still a little drunk, we really got into it. John took his boxers off, and then he started masturbating.

He kept moving a little closer to her. She tilted her head back on the sofa and reached over with her hand. She grabbed his penis and started moving her hand up and down his shaft.

"Make her suck it," I told him; he knows she is a very submissive girl.

So he put his hand on the back of her head and put his dick in her mouth. She started sucking it. I could see saliva dripping down her chin as she tried to take more of it in her mouth. She gagged a little as he pushed it in deep but she didn't mind. She reached with her other hand to gently rub his balls; this made him groan even louder.

I took my own penis out and rammed it inside her, making her yelp. Her pussy was dripping wet and very hot. I started thrusting hard into her. John became increasingly excited, grabbing a fistful of her hair and fucking her face.

I put her legs over my shoulders so I could go deeper in her pussy; the sight of her sucking and drooling on his dick made me more and more excited.

"Hey Jack, didn't you say she takes it in the arse? I think you should go for it," John said.

I did not even bother replying, I just got to my feet and went in the kitchen to get some oil - crude but effective. I got back in between her legs, opened the bottle and just poured a hell of a lot of oil on my dick; I used the rest that was on my hand to start fingering her little asshole.

She took his dick out of her mouth and just stared at me, grinning.

"Naughty boy!" she told me as she jerked off my friend in her face.

"I can tell you that I'm a naughty boy too!" As he said this, John grabbed a fistful of hair and thrust his penis into her mouth, just enough to make her gag.

This was too much for me. My entire body was trembling with excitement. Her anus was still tight but I needed it now. She put her feet back on my shoulders and I placed my cock at the entrance to her sweet asshole. I just pressed into it. I got my dickhead past her sphincter and let her get used to me; I could hear her moaning and groaning with a dick in her mouth.

"Come on, give it to her, fuck her properly!" John's words of encouragement were all I needed. I buried my dick in her ass. I fucked her slow but deep, my strokes getting harder and harder.

She took John's dick out of her mouth and gasped for air, moaning louder and louder now. She reached down to her clit and started rubbing it furiously, using her other hand to masturbate my friend.

"Fuck I'm about to come baby, fuck fuck FUCK!" she said. I could see her stomach tensing as her orgasm overcame her. "Oh, it's so good; keep fucking me!"

John was rubbing his penis over her face and it was just too much for him. He started cumming; long jets of cum hit her face and chest. He held her by the hair as he finished his orgasm.

She barely even noticed the cum on her face - she just kept moaning and enjoying the moment.

"Fuck, that was intense!" John said as he rubbed his cock over her cum covered face. Some of it dripped into her mouth as she recovered from her orgasm.

There was cum everywhere. Dripping in-between her breasts and on her mouth; she couldn't stop moaning and groaning, which caused some of his semen to drip into her mouth.

Watching her suck his cock clean sent me over the edge and I came deep inside her ass. I could hear her yelp as I buried it deep into her.

It was one of the most exciting things I have ever done.

We then had a shower and went to bed!!!

The night wasn't over yet but that's another story...