A Friendly Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forward? Yes. Private getaway? Cool!" Offering you my words with obvious approval, you quickly join me in smiling ear to ear. "Kudo's dude!" I provide to you in additional agreement. Walking towards you and up the drive, I slowly and teasingly climb the stairs and accept your offering of open arms. Together we embrace in a hug to end all hugs.

* * * * *

I hear a soft tapping at the door of our yurt. I answer to find you standing before me. You are as handsome as always, but this time I know that you are here to be with me. In this moment, I see you in an entirely new and exciting light. Walking in, I notice the gleam of a matching excitement in your eyes and a loving smile upon your face. I am definitely enjoying my view as I watch you cross the open floor plan of the room. You place your bulging bag down onto the floor and rising straight up into full erectness and teasingly stroll slowly coming in my direction. I must admit to your tight ass, not being the only fine part of your body that I have so much desire to caress. To my surprise, you greet me with a longing kiss and a beautifully strong and caring embrace. The butterflies that I have been developing through-out the day from my anticipation for your arrival is now suddenly flying away. The connection that I have felt for you, since the day we met, is certainly intact today. Our coming together feels so natural and comforting. What a special friendship we are blessed in sharing together.

Pulling me in tightly against you, I feel you masterfully running your fingers up and into my hair. Your soft blood engorged lips are grinding firmly onto mine and we continue sharing in such an intense and passion embrace. We both are reluctant and incapable of severing our tightening hold for many moments to come. It is so obvious to each that we are mutually experiencing immense yearnings and frenzied cravings that are pleading to be fed. With our mouths separating we attempt to move deeper into this shared room; but it is only seconds that we are able to resist combining together into each other's arms.

The look in your eyes makes it obvious to me that you need to have the freedom of touching and taking in my bare naked breasts completely. Removing my shirt comes easily and with no embarrassment or hesitation. Hurriedly, we are pawing and exploring each other with desiring hugs, kisses and longing touches. I can fill your swelling cock that is, for this moment, hidden deep behind the covering of your jeans; driving me absolutely into a crazed whirlwind of passion. We are each desperately yearning to introduce ourselves to the other in the most sensual and truest of ways. Mutually we offer to the other an endless opportunity to discover the other entirely. I take in the sweetness of your kisses, the masculine fragrance of your skin, and can wait no longer to receive your glistening offering of pre-cum from your hard and swollen cock. This heady flavor belongs only to you. And for now your body and juices also are belonging to me. Neither of us has been drawn into believing that our relationship is anything more than moments in time that are meant to be. Maybe it is destiny, though with a definition that is all our own.

Your hands are covering each of my breasts completely. Large hands, not unlike every other part of you. Your comforting movements speak loudly to me of your pleasure. Roaming and searching with longing strokes and need. Breathy moans are escaping from your now fully swollen lips, as your eyes take in the vision of my body; which I willingly give to you for full enjoyment and confinement. My mouth claims your nakedness as I cover you with wet and sizzling kisses and taunt you with the flicker of my tongue. I can uncover nothing along my path that is not enticing and pleasing to me. Your body is masculine and appetizing both to my eyes and my mouth. Reassurance of your being a fine specimen of a man is definite. My eagerness for your enjoyment is overtaking me and I now capture and engulf your hardened shaft within my firm hand and hot mouth. My longing is, and without doubt, apparent to you. Breathless and searching, I continue with deeper and longer strokes.

My hand wraps tightly around your enormous cock. I strive to move about repeatedly up and down with both firmness and rhythm. Rubbing in your natural lubrication with each and every movement I put together. Your juices easily coat your hardness in an offering for me. Lowering my hand onto your cock's base, I cover your huge and inviting head with my hungering mouth. You taste like heaven. Without skipping a beat, I am eagerly sharing with you an expression of the excitement that you are bringing to me. My anticipation is wildly apparent by my vigor and in the interest that I am showing you. I want for you to be aware of your completely pleasing me, and in turn I want to give pleasure to you and bring you to absolute fulfillment. My craving hunger yearns to be fed. And in my longing, I desperately feed upon your juices. I am lapping up every wet and sticky drop. Placing your strong and gentle hand onto my head, I feel you are pushing down slightly as I milk every last bit of your squirting cum from your throbbing and surging cock. At last, I am feasting and consuming upon your appetizing offering. With self confliction, I am removing my mouth from your now softening shaft. I willingly move my firm body up and forward so that I can rest my face against your broad and hair covered chest. I want to know the feeling of snuggling in closely and having your arms tightening around me while we escape life's reality for a while longer.

* * * * *

With our next five days came with them no allotment of opportunities for us to come together and unite in play. Sure we continue to sneak moments of touching under the picnic table or rubbing while passing in front of the other, but we have experienced no real alone time. Miss cougar has kept everyone's schedules packed full with her idea of fun. It is becoming apparent by our sharing in the grumpiest of moods that we are both feeling more than sexually frustrated and deprived of each other's nakedness and company. It is getting to the point that we are no longer just receiving perplexing stares, but also voiced questions as to what the hell are our problems.

Storming out the old wooden planked door, I release an overwhelming amount of pent-up steam. "I need some fresh air!" And off I go across the road and down the rustic path towards the awaiting yurt. Though, doubtful that you are available to meet me there; I need to escape to no avail. Steam continues to escape from me with my huffing and muttering from under my breath. I'm all of a sudden startled upon hearing a male voice say, "I didn't think you were ever going to get your fill."

Oh God, I know this voice. I know it well! "Hi you," is all that I can manage to get out while releasing my last ounce of steam. My smile must be speaking loudly in place of my absence of words.

I feel your arms reaching forcefully around me from behind. You are claiming what you want for yourself. Your warm breath feels so enticing against the bareness of my neck. You give me sweet tidbits of kisses up and down the length of my hollow. Your nibbles are becoming more and more feverish indicating your desire. "Oh-o-o-o", I moan out with satisfaction and ultimate need. My unbridled desire, in this moment, is for you and you alone. What is presumably so very wrong now seems to be so right in this time and place. No one else exists in my world for hopefully at least the next few hours. Continuing to place your kisses onto me, you slowly move around to face me eye to eye. My arms hauntingly slide up and around your neck. Your arms close in around my waist and with a single movement you are pulling me in as close as possible. We are coming together in a lengthy and full embrace. We separate no more than mere quarter inches, so that you can place your gorgeous and searing lips together with mine. My mouth eagerly parts, your wet and wild tongue enters in, and you give to me a long and passionate kiss. I can feel your hardening shaft against me, and cannot resist moving my right hand down so that I am grasping and rubbing your fabric covered cock. I yearn for you in every way possible.

The cool rain is pouring down upon us and reluctantly we move from each, but for just a split second. With my hand in yours, we quickly progress down the path and towards our private getaway. There is fun to be had, and we are both anxious to have it.

* * * * *

We arrive at the yurt and find ourselves drenched in rain soaked clothing and shivering from head to toe. Removing the keys from your jeans pocket, you attempt to unlock the door with shaking hands. With a sudden turn of the key and a shove to the door it swings open and you again reach for my hand. We happily enter into our oasis. "I don't have any clothes or even a towel here." You state in a matter of fact tone.

Before realizing that I am speaking, I hear my own voice say, "I see clearly that we have a couple options. We can either strip out of these dripping clothes and cuddle in bed. Or we can go and take a hot shower and then cuddle in bed. This time it is fella's choice!" With a confident and mischievous smile, you dart over and eagerly pull at and remove one of the blankets from our bed. You swiftly return to me and possessively claim my feminine hand in yours, before easily hauling me out the door.

* * * * *

Now buck naked and freezing, we stand before each other with continuous teeth-clattering shivers. The steam is rolling all around us from the shower, in the most seductive and inviting manner. With a challenging glee, I accept your dare and race you into the hot and steamy water. "Oh this feels great." You openly share and with relief. Moving in close, I wrap my nakedness around you and share in your satisfaction. "I stand to be corrected, you feel great!" Leaning down you accept my closeness with a gentle kiss.

Standing close enough to be nearly considered as one, together we are underneath our waterfall for a countless matter of time; we find ourselves heating up and eager to please. Eyeing the soap pump attached to the shower wall, we both reach to fill our hands, and begin making suds and washing the other. My hands cover over your entire nakedness that stands before me. Working in circles, I scrub at the hair covering your chest, stomach and crotch. Unable to resist, I reach around and massage at your rear. In round firm motions you are massaging and forming my breasts into taught full mounds. Flicking my erect nipples with your labor roughen thumbs. I stretch backwards in desperation of wanting even more. My entire pussy is throbbing and pulsating with desire of finally meeting your cock for the first time. No longer able to hold back my moans, I become louder and speak out your name over and over. Releasing me just enough so that I can return from my orgasmic journey, I am able to realize that my hands are empty. I return upright and move a soapy hand to take in the massive size of your hardness.

With each of my movements, you shutter with need. You are thrusting back and forth in order to meet the rhythm of my firm grasp. The soap is now offering up suds and lubrication for your smooth ride. In my excitement I am refusing to slow down, much less stop. You speak out, "Sweetie, seriously you need to stop or I'm not going to be able to hold back." Seeing the desperation in your eyes, to own me completely, I grant you your request. This time! Taking just a minute to catch your breath and calm yourself, you now pull me in close and tighten your arms around me. "Let's finish our shower and head back to our bed?" Your words obviously now being more of a question than a statement.

"Ok." Escapes from my lips with ease, as I instantly begin to rinse the soap from my overly excited body.

* * * * *

Remaining completely naked under our covering, together we set out to return to our getaway. "This is so nice. I mean being alone. Together." Sounding like a babbling idiot I snicker and shake my head while deciding that I should just shut up.

"Mmm...," you offer to me in agreement along with a slow and gentle kiss. And now with a growing surge of excitement, our giving and taking is becoming eager and done with vigor. Rolling so to lay above me, you begin rubbing your hardening cock against the entire length of my hot and wet pussy. No longer damp from our shower, but from the pure excitement of you causing me to pulse through-out my enthused body. My mouth opens to meet yours and our tongues join together in this flickering dance between lovers to be. You enter me deeply and with searching acceptance. In this very moment there can be only definite reassurance of my wanting you the same.

Progressing towards receiving your wishes, you situate me onto the top of you. My searing pussy is rubbing your horizontally placed rock hard shaft. Between the two of us there is more than enough lubrication to assist in easing your engorged manliness into my moderately sized cunt. Your abundant head is playing a teasing game in hopes of finding her ready for him. The feeling of your slowly sliding your cock in and out of me over and over is nearly too much to handle. We are now both at the point of no return. In one swift move, you settle me onto my back and thrust into me deep and sudden. As one we rock our bodies with intense and firm hunger. Our rhythmic throbbing and pulsating thrusts is the perfect match with the others. My soft moans last just seconds before I scream out your name with surges of explosive orgasms. You explode and fill my cunt to the rim with your hot and creamy cum. We push and squeeze every last drop of juice from us both. Together we are sweaty, exhausted and completely sexually satisfied. Collapsing down upon me, we roll one last time slightly and fall to sleep nearly instantly. With our arms and legs tightly intertwining around the other, we are both in silent agreement of more to come.

* * * * *

A day continuing forward with showers and love making is making for drastic mood changes for us both. Finally, though reluctantly, we decide that separately we should return back to our cabins and friends. I am heading directly back to camp and you are taking a detour to the beach; so that we don't appear to have been gone but yet together. Standing on the deck, I turn so that I can look into your eyes and open my arms so to offer you a hug good-bye. Upon releasing, you pull me towards you again and seal my lips with yours. My smile that I share with you is from a peaceful and fulfilled body and soul. I slowly walk away, cross the road to the path, and disappear towards the cabins and our awaiting company.

* * * * *

The following weeks came and passed without her hearing but a few generic words from him; and only in response to her texts. There remained to be no flirty sexting, no sizzling hot phone calls, and no erotic emails between the two. Prior to their becoming lovers, she had foreseen that their beautiful and sexually pleasing week would bring with it the end of their special friendship. If only her sensual side had been separate from her romantic and flirty side. Even the best of men cannot seem to bring themselves to find interest in the entire package that she was. She completely believes that there are always lessons to be learned in every situation. Maybe her most valuable lesson learned should be to follow in her best friends footsteps...

12