A Friendly Dinner

Story Info
Two couples get together for an evening of dinner & fun.
2.6k words
120.8k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long week with the children, we'd finally managed to get them all packed up and off to their various friends' houses, and were looking forward to a weekend without them. It had been a while- it was difficult to get time for ourselves, which meant that when we did get time alone together we made plans to spend it well. Tonight we had dinner plans with our friends Cathy and Steve- we'd met them a few months ago and had become close friends. You and Steve were always helping each other with projects around our houses, and Cathy and I had become good friends, trading children back and forth and talking about house projects. Lately, with the coming of summer, things had gotten a little more intense, and our mutual interest in each other as couples had started to show through a bit more. We were both excited about the possibilities for tonight, and had planned this dinner for a time when we'd have the entire weekend without children.

I had just gotten out of the shower and was downstairs in the kitchen making up a tray of vegetables when you came in the back door from a last-minute trip to the grocery store. You put the groceries on the counter and came over to me just as I was turning to say hello. Taking me in your arms, you perched me on the edge of the counter and wrapped my legs around you, as we kissed for what seemed like forever, your hands running up the back of my thin cotton sundress and through my still-damp curls as you pressed my face into yours.

"Mmmmmmmm, husband," I said. "Did you EVER think that we were going to be alone in the house again?"

"It's been a long time, baby," you agreed. "And you look so fuckable in that...Cathy is just going to eat you up tonight."

You slipped your hand up my thigh, and laughed when you realized how wet I already was. "You amaze me, Susan," you said. "You are the only woman I've EVER met who is wet all of the time...God, Cathy is going to eat you up tonight."

As I told you exactly what I wanted us to do with her and Steve tonight, you slipped two fingers inside of me, pressing your other hand against my back to keep me still. I whispered in your ear, loving the feel of your strong shoulders against my hands as I held on to you, you stroking my clit quickly with your thumb, bringing me to a number of quick orgasms before you took your hand away, against my protests.

"No more right now, baby...you'll get yours later."

I grabbed you around the waist, fully intending to give you a quick head job and share my growing excitement, but you slapped me on the butt and told me to get back to dinner while you had a quick shower. As I happily put the groceries away and finished making dinner, you came back into the kitchen, wearing a tight t-shirt that you knew I loved since it showed off your shoulders and back, and a pair of tight jeans guaranteed to drive me crazy.

"God, Paul," I said, "I don't think I'm the only one who's going to get eaten up tonight. With the way that Cathy's been looking at you lately, I bet her panties hit the floor before she even gets through the door."

You laughed. "And you know I can't wait to get that bra off of her and see what those breasts are really like. Damn, you know how much I love you Susan, but I've missed breasts!"

I mock punched you, and then stood happily in the circle of your arms as we reaffirmed everything that we mean to each other, and how deep our love and desire for each other are.

A few minutes later, as we were busy organizing the last of the meal, we heard Cathy and Steve coming up the driveway. They came in the kitchen with lots of exclamations of "Hello" and "Wow, you look good," and "Isn't it nice not to have children for a while?"

You and Steve grabbed beer and headed out to the deck to start the grilling, while Cathy and I stayed in the kitchen, drinking our wine and setting the table before finally sitting down to chat.

"Damn, Susan," she said. "You get more beautiful every time I see you. I think that living down here agrees with you."

"I think so too, beautiful," I said. "I've never been this happy before." I looked her up and down...while I'd had many chances to admire her tall, slender body , I really hadn't had a chance to do it without any distractions for a long time. Of course I'd checked her out when we first met, but it wasn't until recently, as we became closer friends and I realized how much I liked her, that I'd really been thinking of having sex with her. When I saw her tonight, her short blond hair tucked behind her ears, in her tight denim shorts and cotton blouse, I wanted her more than ever, and knew that this was going to work out just fine.

"I can't even remember what my life was like up North anymore," I said. "Paul's just everything that I've ever wanted, and now that I'm making friends down here and we're all settled in, it's just wonderful."

"Well," she said, "I can see why you'd be happy with him. The way that he looks at you when you're not looking...I've never seen a man so in love with his wife. AND getting to feel those muscles every day, and look in those eyes..."

We both laughed. Steve was nice-looking, and well-built, but nothing like you...he was dark, and more slender than muscled.

"Yeah, I've noticed you looking at him," I said to her. "He likes looking at you too."

She blushed. "I've noticed that too," she said, "but you never seemed to mind."

"God, no," I said. "I'm proud of him, and I know how much we all like each other, so what's to mind? You're a gorgeous woman...I can see why he looks." I walked over to her and put my hands on her shoulders, rubbing them, and trying to get rid of the slight tenseness that I'd sensed in her.

"Cathy," I said seriously as I stood behind her. "I'm not sure how you and Steve feel about this, but you've got to know that Paul and I consider you very good friends. Over the last few months we've become pretty close, and especially lately, there's been a lot of flirting going on. Neither one of us would ever press things further than you wanted to go, but you should know that whatever happens with the four of us, between friends, is okay with the two of us."

I leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the mouth, just as she reached up to squeeze my hand. "Oh, Susan," she said. "We consider you friends too, and I know that Steve thinks you're just as sexy as I do. Why don't we just wait and see what happens, and we'll go from there."

I said that was a great idea, and stood there, continuing to rub her shoulders and chatting about this and that, until you guys yelled in that dinner was almost ready, and if we weren't out there with plates in 30 seconds then we'd be doing all of the cleaning up ourselves.

We brought the food inside, and had a nice dinner with lots of laughing and flirting, until we finally decided to move outside and enjoy the evening on our secluded deck. Cathy and I had done our fair share of wine drinking already, and you and Steve were nice and relaxed from the beer. I sat down beside Cathy, both of us in one of our huge lounge chairs, while you and Steve sat in chairs on either side of us. You and Steve began talking about your plans for their deck that you were going to work on this summer, while Cathy and I cuddled in the chair and talked about our gardens.

Slowly, the mood began to change. I could feel Cathy's heat next to me, and I was becoming wetter and wetter, very conscious of her pressed up against me on one side, and you watching me out of the corner of your eye on the other. You knew how excited I was getting, and gave me a small nod as I began shifting on the lounge a bit. Obviously you and Steve had had your talk on the deck, and you were giving me the thumbs up, at least as far as the men were concerned. I reached out and took Cathy's hand as we talked- she didn't resist at all, and gave me a hard squeeze as she looked at Steve. Whatever she saw there must have reassured her, because she turned to me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. We kissed for a few minutes, me reveling in the feel of her warm little lips opening under mine, her tongue dancing around mine as I slowly explored my friend’s mouth. I turned slightly so that I could take her face in my hands, and began just making out with her...at that point all that I could think about was kissing, even though I could feel my excitement growing. When I opened my eyes I could see Steve looking at us- my legs had fallen open and my skirt had ridden up to my hips, and I could see him staring at my thong with a look of sheer lust on his face. Opening my legs a bit more to give him a better view, I dropped one of my hands to his wife's shirt, and began undoing the buttons.

Cathy half-lay there quietly, kissing me deeply but not doing anything else, as I opened her shirt to find that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. As her full breasts came into view, topped with large pink nipples, I heard you give a harsh sigh from beside me, and then felt your breath as you came and knelt down behind me. I lifted a breast as I bent my head, taking her nipple into my mouth, feeling your hands reach around and undo my buttons, and your hot breath on my neck as you looked as closely as you could at my tongue just flicking over her now hardening nipple. I glanced up and saw Steve rubbing himself as he watched me, and gave him a wink as he looked at me with his wife's breast in my mouth, obviously enjoying every minute of it. You began tugging on my nipples in time with my tongue flicking over hers, and I let out a huge groan as I felt a gush of wetness escape me.

Cathy motioned over to Steve, and he pulled his chair closer, opening his jeans and pulling out a huge dick...it must have been 12 inches. I stopped sucking on Cathy's nipples to look at it with awe, and the expression on my face must have been priceless...Cathy burst out laughing.

"Um, I don't think that I ever told you that he had hidden assets," she said.

"Jesus, Steve," I said, "the things that you don't know about your friends."

He grinned a bit sheepishly, and kept stroking himself. "You just keep continue what you're doing there, Mrs. Stephens, and we'll get to this later."

I moved down between Cathy's legs, dipping my head down and taking a first sweet taste of her flowing juices. Cathy gave a heavy sigh as I touched her clit with my tongue, and then an even heavier one as you moved over on to the lounge beside her, taking her breasts in your hands, and pulling roughly on the nipples. I moaned and put my hands between my legs, aching for someone to fill me up. Knowing that Cathy was in the best of hands with you, I went and stood in front of Steve, my dress hanging open, my hair all mussed up, and his wife's pussy juices all over my face. Taking a cushion from one of the other chairs, I put it on the ground in front of his chair, and then knelt and took him into my mouth- at least as much of him as I could get into it. I looked over at you, and saw the lust in your eyes as you saw me trying to take him all in- you pulled Cathy over on top of you and rammed her down hard on your steel-hard dick as she gave a little squeal. As you fucked her you could watch me, my head bobbing up and down as I tried to get that huge dick in my mouth.

I was dying- I couldn't stand it anymore, so I turned around, and Steve grabbed my hips and pulled me down on top of him, ramming into me all of the way as I threw my head back and gave a huge groan. As I saw Cathy riding you I knew what a treat she was getting, and watching you with your hands on her breasts, looking at me with SO much love and lust in your eyes, and feeling that huge dick inside of me, stretching me out, I came for the first time.

"Oh God, Steve," I said..."fuck me with that huge dick."

You watched me to make sure that I was all right, and when you saw how much I was enjoying myself, you grabbed Cathy's hips and moved her so that she was kneeling and you were behind her, pounding away at her as she squealed beneath you, completely lost in her own orgasms. When she was begging you to stop, you gave her a quick kiss and helped her lie down on the lounge, and then came and stood in front of me, and I knew that I was going to have one of my fantasies fulfilled. As Steve held my hips and moved me up and down on his huge pole, I reached forward and licked Cathy's juices off of your dick, glancing up at you from under my curls as I did. Grabbing your hips, I pulled you all of the way into my mouth, and let Steve's thrusts move my head back and forth, sucking you as hard as I could and taking you all the way into my hot mouth. The feeling of being filled from both ends, feeling your excitement and seeing the look in your eyes as I rode another man's dick, and feeling Steve ready to explode inside me, made it so overwhelming that I couldn't help but come in a long series of drawn out explosions. You grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth as hard as you could, shooting hot jets of cum into my throat as Steve exploded inside of me, driving me up to you and filling me with his river of cum.

You gently picked me up and lay me down beside Cathy on the lounge as I whimpered with the aftershocks, kissing me softly as you stroked my hair. Steve reached out and took Cathy's hand, the two of them looking at each other with love and satisfaction.


"God," I said, holding on to your hand. "I think we should have dinner parties more often."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
I can't get into this style of writing

I try-I suspect that it is a good plot but what ever tense and person this syle it called it does nothing for me

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Betting The Girlfriend Michael risks his partner in a brave game of poker.in Erotic Couplings
Pay it forward I did something at work a nurse shouldn't ...in Mature
Traci's First Hotwife Experience Traci finally becomes Andy's hotwife with a neighbor.in Loving Wives
Sharing Couples Ron and Celine share with Charlie and Shauna.in Group Sex
More Stories