A Friendly Encounter Ch. 2

Story Info
Lifelong friendship blossoms while wife is nearby.
1.3k words
3.97
21.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 07/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is 100% true.

If you have not read the first friendly encounter, I would encourage you to so that you understand how it all started.

After the first time that we made Love I knew that would be Lovers for the rest of our lives. The main reason I knew this was, she told me so. We are both married but not to each other. We made an agreement that we each would not just quit our marriages without first trying to make them work.

That afternoon after we had made such sweet love we had to come back to reality, so my wife and I drove Sue back home in Cincinnati. About 300 miles from were we live. On the way there Sue sat in the back seat and my wife was in the front seat. About an hour into the trip my wife started dozing off, so Sue took this opportunity to start teasing the hell out of me. First she started playing with her luscious tits and then she took off her bra and sucked her nipples until she was cumming. Then she decided to show me how wet her soaking sweet pussy was.

She stuck her fingers in her pussy and started fingering herself; it sounded like a suction device. After she came again she took her fingers and stuck them in my mouth. (UM UM UM it tasted so sweet) As you can imagine I was sporting the biggest hard on I have ever had, not to mention that the truckers driving down the road with us was to. She is such a tease that at one point I told her about a trucker looking at her and she turned and let him watch her finger her sweet pussy. Damn I couldn't believe what she was doing. After almost four hours of this I couldn't take it anymore. We finally arrived at her sisters; of course I left my wife there so I could hurry up and get all of her stuff up to her apartment.

As soon as we were at her apartment we almost ran up stairs, she could barely get the door unlocked from me trying to fuck her in the hallway. Well we made in the door but that was it. I felt like a teenager again I had a hard on that would cut diamonds and it wasn't going down for nothing. So I ripped her clothes off and started to devour her. I carried her to her bedroom and I threw her on the bed and I started kissing her. I moved ever so slowly down her entire body. I stopped at her tits. I sucked and bit on her tit's for almost ten minutes before I ever touched her nipples this was driving her crazy. Her nipples when hard are almost 3/4 in. long, and very sensitive.

It was then that I discovered that she like to be bitten. No I mean she liked to be bitten hard, the harder I bit her the more she moaned. I could not believe it I was biting her hard enough to bruise her and she was loving it. I looked down and she had cum running, no pouring out or her cunt, and running down her leg's. I had never had a woman who liked pain so this was new to me. However I wasn't about to stop. I moved on down and started licking and biting my way to her pussy. I have to tell you this woman has the cleanest pussy I have ever seen or tasted. Her juice tastes like water and she has absolutely no smell whatsoever. I very lightly licked on her clit because it was so sensitive from all the pleasure she had just encountered that she wouldn't let me be rough with it. So I just spent some quality time eating the best pussy that I have ever seen or tasted in my life.

After about an hour I figured that it was my turn, so I laid her on her belly and I very slowly entered her from the rear. Once again even though she was extremely wet her pussy was so tight that I had to force it in. As I was entering her I though that I would see just how much she liked being bit. So I started biting her on the back, as I was slowly fucking her soggy tight pussy. It was like she had a demon in her she started screaming at me and bucking like she was going to die. She screamed at me "FUCK ME you motherfucker fuck me harder, bite me if you want to ever fuck me again you better bite the fuck out of me while you fuck me".

Well that was all she had to tell me. There isn't anything sexually that I wouldn't do to be able to fuck my best friend forever. So I started biting her so hard that she immediately got bruises, and I started to fuck her so hard that she was scooting across the bed. She ended up against the headboard and I really fucked hard then. The harder I fucked her the harder I bit her,and the more I bit her the harder she was fucking back at me. I was about to lose it all,I knew it wouldn't be long before I dropped the mother load in her sweet pussy,

So I rolled her over and put her legs above her head and started to literally try to hurt her with my cock. Her body is so petite that I was literally hitting her pelvic bone time and time again, so hard that I almost couldn't take that pain. However the pleasure of pound fucking this beauty far outweighed the pain. She was really screaming now "Johnny fuck me Oh God I am going to fucking Scream".Little did she know but she had been screaming for almost an hour and a half. Suddenly I got an idea. I asked her if she could wrap her legs around her head?

She said yeah, why? I said just do it for me, and she did. I slipped a pillow under her ass and I entered her pussy with her legs wrapped around her neck. The way she was laying my cock hit her G-spot every time I slid in her. She started to cum and she continued to cum for twenty minutes without coming down one time. While I was sliding my dick in and out of her I started to rub her clit, and spank her ass. That was all it took, she started to scream again. I felt my cum boiling in my balls and I could feel it starting to flow so I just picked up the pace a little and I filled her tight pussy with the biggest load of hot goo that I have ever let go of.

After about five more strokes I couldn't go anymore so I just collapsed next to her. I am a fat boy and that is hard work to fuck for almost two hours without a break. While I was lying there I looked down at her almost bare pussy and my nut was running out of it. I felt like a king, I had truly satisfied a woman who has been with her husband for four years and never had multiple orgasms. When I asked her how I done she said that she stopped counting after she came seven times. We hurried up and finished carrying up all of her bags and headed back over to her sister's house.

My wife was asking what took so long, I replied she was talking to the neighbors and we didn't realize what time it was. As we walked away smiling she winked at me and went into the other room. If my wife only know how good of friends we were she would just die. That is another story for another time. Let me know if you like it and I will tell you about many more adventures with my little rosebud!