A Friendly Misunderstanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rogg frowned and scratched his head, looking at the Elf's stretched pussy quiver around his green shaft.

"No problem."

"Well It's sort of a problem for MEEE!" Vara shrieked as the Orc withdrew his cock from her pussy and abruptly rammed it into her asshole, forcing his flared mushroom head past her rosebud.

"Y-you already ruined one of my holes, must you ruin another?"

"But didn't you enjoy it?"

Rogg gave her a couple seconds to answer and then shrugged when she didn't reply. He gripped her hips and pushed forward, watching as his green cock disappeared within her ass. She squealed every inch of the way and even he was surprised she had taken him in his entirety. He pulled out and repeated the process, going slow so as to give her time to acclimate to his size. When the Elf had begun to moan he knew he was ready to pick up the pace. Rogg slammed into her and pulled out, quickly slamming into her ass again. He began to hammer away at her, the Blood Knight's creamy ass rippling with every thrust of his cock into her bowels. At this point Vara had stopped supporting herself with her hands and simply lay down, head resting on her tabard, ass up in the air as it was repeatedly filled with Orc cock.

"This feels better than it should." she murmured, mouth open with drool flowing out of it.

Rogg's large hands gripped and kneaded her supple ass as he pounded his cock into it for all he was worth, heavy sack slapping against her well fucked pussy. The secret little relaxation spot was now filled with the sound of Vara D'Anastasis as she moaned and shrieked obscenities, her voice mingling with the sound of the Orc's balls smacking into her and his hips slapping against her ass.

"You're way too fucking big." Vara squealed as a large green hand came falling down onto her ass, leaving a bright red spot. "Oh, Liiight." She shivered as she came again, eyes fluttering and juices squirting out onto her tabard.

Rogg continued to feed his dick into the moaning Blood Elf woman's ass, eyes blurry from lust and exhaustion. She was more quiet now and he could one again feel his orgasm building. He increased his pace, pounding into her faster than he had ever pounded a woman before. His green cock disappeared into her now red ass at a blurring pace. Her ass would be rippling if not for the fact that his hands had a firm grip on her cheeks. With a roar Rogg slammed into Vara, the loud smack of his hips and balls into her resonating in the pair's ears. A rush of hot yellow Orc cum filled the Blood Knight's ass, causing her to mewl and push back against him.

Rogg panted and stayed hilted with the woman until he calmed down. Upon pulling out, he admired his handywork. The Sin'dorei woman's holes were both gaping and leaking cum with her ass red like an apple. He let out a weary sigh and walked over to her, cock dangling above her. Vara took the hint and climbed up onto her hands and knees, her lipstick smeared mouth wrapping around his cockhead. She sucked on it until there was no more cum leaking out before collapsing and rolling onto her back.

"I needed that." she muttered before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

______________________

"Oh hey, there you are sis!"

Vara waved at her sister as she walked into the inn. "Sorry I was gone so long."

"No problem. Better yet, what's that stuff on your face and tabard?"

"Huh?" Vara laughed nervously as she remembered. "Oh this? Just some stuff a couple of kids threw on me as a prank."

"That's horrible! If it makes your day any better I got the heirloom back. I know you must have been out all day looking for it." The redheaded sister grinned triumphantly.

"What? How?"

"Well I've got my own copy of the directions and I just followed it. At first I read the directions wrong and started to go down this weird path but I heard some woman screaming. That made me second-guess myself, so I reread the directions and it said go IN the library, not behind it. The handwriting was atrocious so I didn't notice at first."

"A-ah...good job!" She was not sure whether to be happy or angry.

"So, find anything interesting in this place, Vara?"

Vara D'Anastasis couldn't help but grin.

12