A Friendly Neighbour

Story Info
A young neighbour needs a handyman.
3.9k words
4.45
154.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allesol
Allesol
94 Followers

I collected my mail from the locked pigeon hole and headed across the simmering foyer of my apartment block. It was summer and I'd just finished work, after spending an hour stuck in traffic watching my dash board melt I was in a rotten mood. I started up the stairs as I loosened my tie and undid a couple shirt buttons. I was sweating terribly by the time I had reached my fourth floor apartment. Inside I threw my bag down and stripped down to my underwear and stood in front of my floor fan to help cool off. It was late afternoon and with the sun sinking below the taller buildings in my neighbourhood the room was filled with a pale orange light. I was about to shower when I heard a knock at the door.

"Just a second!" I shouted. I pulled on a pair of shorts. As I pulled a singlet over my head there was another knock, louder now and sounding impatient.

"Just chill the fuck out!" I cried as I reached the door. Jerking it open all my annoyance drained when I saw who was making all the goddamn racket. It was Annabelle; she lived down the hall from me. I'd spoken to her a few times when I was taking out the trash or if we crossed paths in the building somewhere. She was a university student in her early 20's, she might have even been a teen still. On any account she was at least 6 or so years younger than me. She was a very attractive brunette with large blue eyes. Her body was slim and toned with deeply tanned skin. She was wearing a tank-top and a pair of denim shorts, there was a 'v' of sweat forming on her chest between her small breasts. When the door opened she jumped a little.

"Sorry I didn't mean to bother you" She apologised seeing how flustered I was. I sighed.

"That's okay; it's just this damn heat. What can I do for you?" She seemed timid and cautious; worried I might snap at her again. I did feel a little stupid for getting so worked up at someone knocking at my door but sometimes when it was hot like this I lost my temper.

"Well I know that you helped out Mr. Gorges when the door in the lobby jammed. I was wondering if could borrow your handy man skills for a bit?" She asked cocking her head slightly, her hair fell to one side revealing the nape of her elegant neck. She was right about my handy work. At the start of last month the lobby doors had jammed and I'd helped out when I saw the trouble our elderly super was having in fixing it. I had my own set of tools and I was fairly technically minded.

"Well what's the trouble, Annabelle?" I asked leaning against the doorway. She giggled

"God, I haven't been called Annabelle in ages. call me Anne please. My sink is backed up. Think you can lend me a hand?" she asked straightening her neck

"I can pay you" She added quickly. I smiled, I was flattered that she came to me and she was really cute.

"You don't have to pay me. Let me grab my tools and I'll have a look, okay?" I went to the closet in my kitchen and fetched my tool box and a bucket. When I returned to the front door Anne was in my living room admiring the glass top table there. It had a wooden ornate carving beneath a plate of glass. I'd made that years ago when I was still at university. In the orange afternoon light her body looked brilliant and vibrant, almost glowing. Her dark hair shone in the light. Looking her up and down I felt a small pulse behind my zipper, I began to think about the old-school pornos about a hairy plumber coming round to 'fix the pipes'.

"This is a really nice table. Can I ask where you bought it?" She said turning to me.

"I built it" I beamed. I tried not to be too boastful but I was proud of that thing. She bent down and looked closer at the carving behind the glass. As she leaned I could see the cotton of her underwear rising above the hem of her shorts. I felt the pulse again.

"It's beautiful" She said admiring it "Guess I came to the right place for handy help huh?" she smiled. She led me down the hallway to her apartment. Opening the door I could smell an aroma like incense, definitely a girl's apartment. Her apartment had the same floor plan as mine but with cheaper student budget furniture. It was weird feeling being in such a similar room, it was like someone had stolen all my stuff and swapped it with different furniture. In the kitchen I opened up the cupboard beneath her sink. As I set to work she stood nearby watching me. I plunged the drain hole trying to open the pipes. She sat on the bench beside me. I looked at her; her big blue eyes were down at my chest level. She was watching my arms tensing as I worked the plunger, watching the sweat build on my skin. She blushed when she knew I'd caught her.

We smiled and I removed the plunger from the flooded sink. "Looks like It's really plugged up" I said wiping sweat my forehead. I took a wrench from my toolbox and lay on the floor with my head under the sink. The tiles of the kitchen floor were cold and smooth. "Oh the floor's nice and cool" I sighed settling under the sink. I saw her slim legs slide down from the counter as she sat on the floor beside me. She hummed felling the cool air through her shorts.

"Oh that is nice" She said laying back on the floor, her head was beside my shoulder. I began undoing the nut in the sink's drain pipe to release the water and clear the block. Working in small movements the 's' bend began to loosen.

"Ok I need you to give me a hand now" I said as the nut began to leak dirty, smelly water.

"Grab that bucket and hold it here, quick, quick" I ordered. She jumped up and grabbed the bucket, holding it just to the side of the wrench as she knelt on the floor beside me.

"When I say so hold it under the pipe, okay". I turned the nut two more times and dodged a jet of dirty water "Shit. Now, now, now" I laughed. She held the bucket as the water filled it. The cavity under the sink began to stink of old water.

"Eww that reeks" She gagged. I laughed . Soon the water began to dribble and then stopped. Moving the bucket I began to pull strings of black goop from the 's' bend. I pulled out a thick lump about the size of a ping pong ball and plopped it in the bucket. I wiped my hands against my shorts.

I grunted as tightened the nut again and slid out from the cupboard. "Give it a try" I said still lying on the floor. To my amazement Anne stood over me, one long leg either side of me and tested the sink. Looking up her beautiful smooth legs I could see the fabric of her underwear again peeking around the fork of her shorts. My dick began to pulse uncontrollably; the zipper of my shorts was the only thing stopping a very firm erection.

"Looks good to me" she said smiling down at me.

"It certainly does look good" I said. I placed my hands on her thighs trying to gauge her reaction to my touch. I thought maybe I had misread her, but who stands over someone like that without an ulterior motive. Slowly she lowered herself on top of me. Her body was hot and sticky with sweat. She paused for a moment as her lips brushed mine briefly, she wasn't wearing deodorant or perfume but even her sweat smelled nice. She kissed me against the cool kitchen floor as her hands held my face. My hands ran up from her thighs across her tight butt to the small of her back. Through the thin material of her tank top I could feel her skin, hot and damp with sweat. My heart was thumping, she was young and gorgeous and best of all kissing me. Her small, soft hands moved from my face down my neck to my chest, sweeping beads of anxious sweat. They found the mounds of my arms and squeezed the muscles there.

I felt her lips hum as she purred feeling my arms, she began to kiss me firmly. Her tongue found mine and flicked feverishly inside my mouth. I could feel the piercing there. I knew she was getting turned on. I put my hands beneath her top and ran them up her back. She stopped and sat up. She looked at me blankly.

"Shit. I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that. You probably have a wife or something. Shit what did I just do?" She said, she was frantic, on the verge of crying all of a sudden. I leaped up and put my hands on her arms.

"No, it's okay. I'm not in a relationship. That was nice" I pulled her hands down from her face. She looked into my eyes; those big blueys of hers were glassy and huge. I smiled "It's okay. I think you're very beautiful, very sexy"

She looked up at me, I saw a smiled brush her lips before she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me again. I pulled her body against mine, I kissed her roughly while my hands surveyed the flesh of her buttocks. She was gripping my shoulders, pulling on them. I lifted her by the cleft of her ass and he legs wrapped around my waist. She groaned as my lips found her neck, I planted wet kisses up her neck as I inhaled her scent, so natural and primal. My hot breath washed over her ear as my lips sucked at the pierced lobe. Her ear stud clicked against my teeth.

The heat in the room was growing as our sweating bodies pressed together. My cock was straining to get at her warm opening, even over the heat in the room there was a noticeable difference where her mound pressed to my hips. I carried her to the kitchen table and placed her butt down to its polished surface. I pulled her shirt up and over her head. I hadn't paid it mind but only now I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Her small but pert breasts looked so petite and juvenile; I'd never had a woman with small breasts like these. I squeezed them lightly. Her nipples were small and pink; I bent and took one into my mouth. Immediately I felt it pucker. Anne purred and arched her back forcing more of the smooth, soft flesh into my mouth. I sucked and licked the taught little nipple, grazing it with my teeth. Her hands were gently running up and down the side of my neck.

She tugged my singlet off and stared at my chest for a moment looking at the muscles there, admiring them in the dying afternoon light. I flexed a little and she giggled before taking back to kissing me. I reached down and started to unbutton her shorts, she moaned as I pushed her back onto the table. I pulled her shorts down her legs and dropped them to the floor. Her blue underwear was soaked at the waistband with sweat and the crotch soaked with her juice. The smell of her arousal filled the sweaty, hot room. My dick was starting to hurt from being held against my shorts. I unzipped and pushed them past my prick to the floor.

"That's... There's a lot there. I don't know about this" she fumbled. He face looked worried.

"What's the matter?" I asked looking into her eyes. She went to speak then stopped, she looked away from me. I picked her chin up. "What is it?" I asked surprisingly tenderly.

"I've never had one this big" she finally admitted as she gripped the pulsing shaft. I was shocked, I'm no porn star but I had some length I guess. I've never had a girl second guess me like that. I kissed her.

"I can be gentle" I said softly with my forehead pressed to hers. We were silent for a moment, breathing lightly in the humid air of the kitchen.

"Okay" She smiled. My fingers crept down to her moist underwear; I began to massage her pussy. She moaned in approval. I knew that if I was going to squeeze into her she would have to be wet, very very wet. I got to my knees. Through her thin panties I could see the delicate humps of her pussy lips. I peeled them from her body, she was sweating more now most likely anxious about me entering her soon. Her pubic hair was dark and trimmed short. Her labia was already shining with her juices and her sweat. Her clit was swollen with desire. I slid her ass to the edge of the table, leaving a slick of sweat across the table. The heat made her pussy smell so ripe and intense. I buried my face into it.

"Oh my God" Anne gasped. Her hands found the back of my head, pushing me into her. I ran my tongue down each moist, hot lip. The room was so heated now I thought she would sizzle. I pulled her lips apart revealing her tight opening. She jumped a little as I ran my wide tongue from her vagina up to her clitoris, I heard her breath pick up. Her juices were salty as they mingled with her sweat. I dipped a finger into her smouldering pussy and began to work it against the hump of her g-spot.

"Oh. That's it, right there" She said. I looked up at her while my mouth worked her clit. Her blue eyes were bright and wide. I slipped a second finger inside her, bringing more moans of appreciation. I began to work my fingers quicker and I tensed my tongue against her clit. More moans escaped her lips as her hands pressed me against her hot folds. Beads of sweat rolled down my forehead and my back. Looking up I could see the sheen of sweat across her face and her breasts. My fingers began to work her g-spot furiously, massaging the firm flesh there while I sucked her clit, teasing it with my tongue occasionally.

She began to buck against my face; I felt her pussy contract around my fingers.

"Yes. I'm coming. Oh goddamn it I'm coming!" She shook and bucked on the table in orgasm. I could feel sweat forming on her legs. Instantly I felt the increase in moisture of her pussy as she came. She groaned as her body relaxed. My face was wet with her cum and sweat, mixing with my sweat and my spit. She sat up and shoved me onto my back, I felt the moisture on my back disappear instantly as I touched the cool floor. She straddled me and began to kiss me as her body still twitched with the last throws of an orgasm. Our bodies drooled sweat, her firm nipples rubbed my chest as she ground her naked pussy over the throbbing tent of my underwear.

"Suck my cock Anne. Suck it right now" I ordered.

"Only if you keep eating my pussy" She responded. Before I even agreed she had turned and positioned her cunt against my face. Her hands dug into my boxers and pulled out my aching member. I heard her purr as she gripped its length in both hands. I shoved my tongue into the slick opening of her pussy and began to tongue-fuck the hole. Again I savoured the raw scent of her sweat and cum as my hands massaged the firm mounds of her ass cheeks. I love 69'ing with women, I love having a pussy shoved in my face and then there's the bonus of getting a blow-job. I felt her hot little mouth close around the head of my dick. I moaned into her. I could feel the hard bump of her tongue piercing as it criss-crossed the tip of my penis, I twitched as it touched the hole there. With one hand she cradled my balls and jerked my shaft with the other. We devoured one another in the boiling kitchen.

I licked and slurped at her wet pussy til she came again. Her mouth was working quickly now, bouncing up and down the length of my cock. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to have her. "Stop" I gasped "I want to fuck you. You're so sexy; I want to fuck you now"

She sat up, briefly burying my face deep into her ass crack; she stood and sat back on the table.

"C'mon then. Come here and fuck this tight pussy. Come and stuff it with that big cock" She put particular emphasis on every obscenity of that sentence. Any reservations she had about taking me in were gone now. I stood between her splayed legs, pulsing with excitement. Both our bodies were coated in sweat and spit; slick, slippery and hot. I could see the fire in her brilliant azure eyes through the gaps in her fringe. She looked so damn sexy leaning back on her palms with her legs open, beads of sweat running from her face between her breasts down her slim body to her swollen pussy. Outside the sun was beaming the pale lavender light of the last moments of the day.

I positioned myself in front of her opening and held her about the waist. Staring into her eyes I began to push.

The head of cock slipped inside of her, aided by all the different fluids covering us. She moaned and placed her hands around my neck. I kept forcing my girth into her body. I could feel how tight she was, her pussy was narrowing.

"Oh, oh" she kept saying quietly as I stretched her. I think it was beginning to hurt but if it was too much knew she'd tell me to stop. I started to rub her clit lightly; her whole body was tensed up. Soon I felt the tip of my cock touch her cervix and our hips pressed together. I sighed in relief that I'd gotten all the way in and she hadn't stopped it.

"That's it" I said beginning my withdrawal. She moaned as the veiny shaft began to exit. I kept rubbing her clit.

"Wow. I feel like a stuffed turkey. Faster, fuck me faster" She said breathlessly. I pulled back til only the head of my cock stayed in, and then I plunged to the hilt. There was a squish as I filled her up again. I began to build a steady pace, pushing in hard against her slot then pulling back to my tip before thrusting back in. Her pussy felt incredible, I hadn't fucked a girl like this in years, she was tight and well lubricated. She was still young enough that her libido could make her so wet that she could drip. Not since university had I fucked a girl like this, and even then not this tight. With each thrust I could feel her stretch and loosen.

"Do you like that?" I asked eagerly.

"Yes, that feels really good. Keep going, keep going!" She said, she was arching forward and looking down at my cock pounding in and out of her tight twat.

"Hm, that's so friggin good" she moaned. I sped up my thrusts, the sound of her pussy squishing filled the room as she came again. I was getting close to coming, I found feel that special pressure filling my groin. I wanted to hold off and just bang this amazing girl all night. My body was pouring sweat, beads were running down my face and my body. Anne's body was also overflowing with liquid, her pussy was dripping her juice and everywhere else was pouring sweat. The room reeked of sex, hot sex. It was so primal and animalistic, nothing to cover our bodies. Wiping sweat from my face I saw the kitchen window was fogged up and dark now like that bit in 'Titanic'. Anne was huffing and moaning as I continued my work on her inexperienced cunt.

"Shit you feel good. I'm gunna come!" I grunted. She groaned hearing me say that.

"Fill me up. Just come inside me, I'm on the pill. Its okay" She begged, I could feel the pressure building and building til I couldn't handle holding back anymore. I grunted and snorted and roared like a beast, my hips blurred for a second before I exploded. I thrust one more time and began to blast jets of hot jism inside her, filling what precious little space remained around my cock. She moaned seeing my face screw-up in pleasure. I pumped cum into her tight opening one shot after another. I huffed in immense satisfaction.

I leant forward, still inside her and kissed her lips. Our bodies were on fire, our skin and hair drenched in sweat, our crotches soaked in cum, hers and mine. We panted and kissed. The room was becoming excruciatingly hot, I felt like our bodies might just melt together into one sex stinking puddle.

"That was incredible" I panted with my face buried in her neck. She kissed my shoulder

"It really was. I've never felt something like that before. Thank you" I hadn't expected a thank you. I smiled and kissed her.

"I could use a shower" she said. I pulled back from her, the head of my cock made a pop as it exited. Straight away there was a river of pearly fluid that cascaded from her pussy to the floor.

"Holy crap!" she giggled "I've never seen that much of a guy's stuff" It was weird to hear a girl who minutes earlier told me to 'fuck her tight pussy' was now calling my cum 'stuff'. It was apparent that something she and I had in common was a duality during horniness. More than a few times I had told a girl I wanted to shoot cum all over her face then felt embarrassed about it the second I came.

Anne cleaned up the spill on the floor and headed down the hall, sweeping her delicate nude hips as she walked. "Are you coming?" She called. I wanted to make a quip about already having done so.

Allesol
Allesol
94 Followers
12