A Friendly Wager Ch. 09

Story Info
She finds out there may be no going back.
11.9k words
4.58
63.3k
10
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myiionu
myiionu
230 Followers

This is a work of fiction meant for adults only.

I finally did drift off to sleep somewhere around three or four in the morning, but I was awake by six, and decided I’d had enough of just laying there. Angie was still out cold. I moved her arm that was across my chest, and slid out from under the covers. I looked back to see Angie curl up, and burrow deeper into the pillows. I went over and found some workout clothes, and went into the bathroom to get changed. When I came out, the only thing that had changed was that Angie’s face was hidden behind a cloud of dark hair.

I grabbed my bag and keycard, and headed for the elevator. When I walked in there was a guy peddling away on the cycle. I nodded to him as I went over to the treadmill. I pulled out my CD player and started to get into a good pace. While I was walking the guy on the cycle went over and used the weight machine. I punched the speed up a little more, and then finished with a short cool down.

I dropped the CD player back into the bag, and pulled out the gloves. After I had been on the heavy bag for a while the other guy finished up his workout and left. With him gone I soon lost myself in my own little world.

Jesus, what was I going to do now? I meant what I had said to Kathy, I had wanted to wait and see what happened between Angie and Jon. But Angie’s little bomb had kind of caught me by surprise. Then with what we had learned about Jon didn’t help things any.

I keep wondering what goes on in this guy’s head? Did he intend all along for something like this to happen? I mean, you read or hear about a person with a husband or wife and children changing their lifestyles. Maybe that’s what he was doing. Maybe he just needed to be what he was, and couldn’t take it anymore. All I know is he was making damn little effort to keep this woman.

I had kind of been defending him, but the thought that he was actually trying to get rid of Angie was hard for me to believe. How could she mean that little to him? They had been together a long time, and I didn’t know how Angie would take it if she found out that he had planned for things to turn out like this.

This wasn’t helping me at all. I didn’t know if after all this time, I could open myself up to that again. Angie had gotten to me like no one had in a long time, but a short affair is a lot different then, ‘from here to eternity’. But I felt that if I could fall for anyone, it would be this woman. Who was I kidding? I had fallen already. She was all that I could ever want beautiful, passionate, sensual, and giving. I just don’t know if I can truly trust another woman.

That young kid was gone forever. I had been around too many manipulative women. Women who think they know all the right buttons to push to get whatever it is they want. From hookers to hardnosed career women, if there was something they wanted, there was damn little they wouldn’t do to get it.

It was no different with men. I know guys that do the same things; it’s just that with a guy I know where I stand. I guess it’s just that I was never hurt by a guy the way I was by a woman. Not very logical I know, but since when did logic count where love was concerned anyway?

Then I started looking at it differently. The relationship I have with Angie is so far removed from the first one it’s unbelievable. With Angie, I take what I want, and we both get fantastic pleasure from it. I have seen her come to life. She enjoys being a woman, and it shows. She almost prances around in front of me, inviting me to take her. She knows the right buttons to push too, but the difference is I like those buttons pushed. She knows that all she has to do is to wiggle her ass at me, and I would be all over her.

This was getting me nowhere. I knew my feelings for Angie were a lot deeper then lust, but I decided to wait and see if she felt the same way when she was sober. There is just no way I am going to open myself up for anything like that again. If it came down to it, and nothing more of the ‘L’ word was mentioned, I’d just pack my things and go. I’d probably regret it, but it beats the hell out of getting my guts kick out again. Okay, call me chicken shit, but if anyone was going to do that to me again, I figure I can do it to myself just as easy.

This Jon had to be out of his mind. I know the old saying different strokes for different folks, but this guy had me baffled. When I heard him tell Angie what he wanted her to do in the bar, I had thought that this sounded like a great opportunity for me. I had given no thought at all as to why he was doing it. All I knew was that there was a woman in there that had given a promise to stay there and let guys hit on her. I thought it would be fun to have someone to play with while I was here. I thought that there was no harm in trying my luck with her. I thought I had nothing to loose. Jesus Christ, I need to quit thinking.

My shoulders aching brought me out of my thoughts. I was drenched in sweat. I had been going at it for close to thirty minutes. I was no closer to having a solution to my problem, other then to wait and see how things went from here. I hate wait and see, but I didn’t see where I had a choice. If I were to just take Angie away with me, I know she would get into the biggest guilt trip of all time. There was no way I was going to let that happen. Not if what I suspected was true.

I pealed off my gloves and shoved them in my bag, grabbed a towel, and wiped myself down. Picking up my gear, I made my way to the elevators, and up to the room. I let myself in as quietly as possible, incase Angie was still asleep.

I don’t think she had even moved a hair, and it had been over an hour and a half. Dropping my gear, I went over by the bed, and stood listening to the light snoring coming from her. I smiled as I started to get out of my sweaty clothes. Dropping the last of them on the floor, I went to the bathroom, and started the shower.

How was I supposed to handle this? Even if it was subconscious, I knew that she already had said she loved me. I knew I was starting to feel the same way, and that made it even harder. I had a hard time doing anything without thinking about how it would affect the both of us. I couldn’t even see her bare ass without want to jump on it. The way she was starting to open up to me was fantastic. Prancing around with nothing on just to entice me, had me thinking that if she could change so much in such a short time what would she be like if I could have her to myself full time.

Just thinking about those little tits, and that beautiful round ass, was giving me a hard on. Angie had lost so much of her shyness that I was beginning to think she would eventually let me do anything, anywhere.

I must have been pretty deep into what I was thinking about, because I didn’t feel or hear her climb into the shower. All of a sudden her arms were wrapping around my waist, and I felt a kiss on my left shoulder blade. Angie molded herself to my back, pressing those hard nipples into me.

“Well good morning sleeping beauty. How are we feeling this morning?” I asked.

“I feel fine. I’m lucky, I don’t usually get a hangover,” she said as her hands moved slowly down to my hard cock. “Oh my, just what have you been doing in here?” she said as her hands pulled my cock against my stomach, and stroked the underside of it from top to bottom.

I know she felt my body shutter, as her hands moved up and down me. “I’ve been thinking about a hot little slut I saw in a bar last night. She was so hot I could hardly keep my hands off of her. And when I finally got them on her, the little slut came all over them,” I said.

“Mmmm… I think I know the one you’re talking about. Next time she won’t be stupid enough to invite her friends along,” she said as one hand dropped down to caress my balls.

Turning off the water, I reached around, and pulled her in front of me, and bent down for a kiss that turned into an open mouth groan from both of us. I sat down hard on the edge of the tub, grabbed the backs of her thighs, and pulled her over my thighs. Angie put her hands around the back of head, and pressed her belly to my face.

I started kissing, and sucking at her round belly. Taking her ring between my lips and pulling gently while sliding my hands from the backs of her knees to the small of her back. The smell of her in that steamy shower was driving me crazy I thought, as I sucked a little harder, leaving a small hickey just to the left of her mound.

I looked up at her, and she started to slide her body down my chest while keeping herself pressed to my face. When those fat, hard nipples got close, I moved my head to one after the other sucking and nibbling. Angie whimpered, and pressed my mouth harder to her tits.

I loosened my hold a little, to let her continue the sensual slow slide down. Angie reached down with her hand, and guided me into herself. I was watching her face as my cock started to open her up. With her eyes half lidded, and a big open mouth grin, she looked into my eyes, and let her weight drop onto my hands.

I let her drop, until she gasped about half filled. I stopped her there and reached to her nipples again. Angie was groaning, and squeezing me with her cunt. I pulled and sucked at those fat nipples, until they were swollen and sensitive. Then without warning, I let her drop a couple of inches. Her hands on my shoulders, she dug those nails in as she groaned, and dropped her head back.

“Oh God I love the way you feel inside me,” she groaned.

“I have to admit that I kind of enjoy it myself,” I said as I nipped at one of those fat nipples.

I let her weight move her slowly to the bottom, and just sat there cooking inside her. I reached to my neck, and pulled her arms loose. I pushed her back, holding on to her forearms, until she lay back across my thighs.

Letting go of her forearms, I took her hips, and pulled her even tighter to me. With her lying there, I started running my hands all over the front of her. From her knees to her throat, stopping here and there to squeeze, pinch, pull, or rub.

I love it when her belly clenches me inside, when I find a particularly sensitive spot. I haven’t figured out if it’s my imagination, or if her clit was really starting to stick out further. It stands out so hard just begging to get stroked, and it feels so good inside her when I do.

It was starting to get pretty sensitive, because she was starting to try and cover herself, not very hard, but I got the point. Pulling her up, I wrapped my arms around the small of her back, and ground her belly hard against me.

Angie’s head was lagging a little behind the rest of her body, and when it caught up she attacked my mouth with hers. She was raining kisses all over my face, nipping at my lips, and jaw. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and she tried to suck it down her own throat.

Putting her arms around my neck, she started pulling herself up a little, and letting herself drop back down. There wasn’t a lot of movement, but with her clenching me inside herself it was more then enough to drive us both crazy.

Angie’s breathing had been getting pretty quick, and then all at once she held herself tight to me, whining into my ear as I felt her shutter against me. “Oh my God, oh oh ppplease don’t move,” she whispered into my ear.

Well I didn’t move exactly, I just kind of started flexing inside her. Angie gasped and her shaking got a little worse. I started moving her hips slowly back and forth grinding her clit into the base of my cock.

After feeling her shake against me for a while, I stopped moving. Taking a handful of hair, I pulled her face in front of mine. “Go get on the bed,” I told her in a gruff, and husky voice.

I cupped her ass, as she planted her feet, and lifted herself off of my cock. The length of my cock was coated in a thin layer of white cream from inside her. She climbed out on shaking knees and made her way as fast as she could to the bed. As I quickly scrubbed a towel over my head and body, Angie was looking excitedly over her shoulder at me from her kneeling position on the edge of the bed.

Her knees were spread wide, and her cunt gaped open at me oozing cream from inside her. I walked up behind her, and took a hold of her hips. In one motion I was buried all the way to the bottom of that hot cunt, and Angie gasped arching her back. I bent over, and reached under her body to find those long, fat nipples.

Holding myself fully inside her, I pulled Angie up off of her hands. I pulled her shoulders back into my chest, and started caressing her front, from her bare mound up to those fat nipples. I’d stop at those nipples and pull them away from her body, stretching them. After a while they were standing out about an inch, and were so swollen that the slightest touch made her shutter.

Without warning, I dropped a hand down and took a hold of her very swollen clit. With my dry fingers I had a pretty good hold, and I pulled it firmly out away from her. After the second time she was pushing my hand away, and fighting for breathe. I reached back to those swollen nipples, and while pulling them out I slowly slid my cock out. As I let her nipples go I shoved my cock deep into her belly. Angie fell forward onto her hands, and then went down until her shoulders were on the bed.

I took a hold of her hips, and started slowly sliding my cock in and out of her. I used long strokes, pulling back until just the head was lift in her, and then pushing to the bottom of her without stopping. This didn’t last long though. Angie started pushing back at me harder, and harder. The dull smack of her round ass against my hips was getting louder, as she pushed herself back up onto her hands.

Angie’s back arched drastically. She was bent so far her belly was rubbing on the bed. She had both her hands full of sheet to use as leverage to shove her self back at me. Her head was hanging down, and her body shown with a layer of sweat.

I let go of her hips, and bent over her back. I reached under that swollen belly, and slid my hand to her cunt. The juices that were pouring out of her made getting a hold a little harder, but I was able to get her clit between my pinching fingers. As soon as I did, Angie’s body froze, her head shot up, and she gasped so hard it was more of a scream. Her arms gave out under her, and she found herself face first on the mattress.

With her pussy clenching and releasing me, I started stroking into her again. This time it was my hips making the slapping sound, as I started to pump into her hard. As I started pounding down into her, Angie couldn’t stop shaking. Her face was still in the sheets, but I could hear her in an almost non-stop high pitch wale. Finally I couldn’t take the pleasure of her clenching me inside her anymore. I dropped my head back, buried myself in her, and roared as the tingles in my spine got me to shaking as I filled her up with my hot load.

After I was sure my legs would hold me up, I pulled myself up off of Angie’s back. I could feel the slick, sticky feeling of two sweaty bodies pulling apart. With an almost loud slurp, I pulled my waning hard on out of her open cunt, and collapsed down onto the bed.

I felt the bed shift, and assumed Angie was getting up. All at once I felt a very hot, and soft tongue sliding up and down my shrinking cock. It was a sign I had been waiting for. I had done a lot of things to Angie, but I had not forced, or asked her to suck my cock. I had wanted her to do it on her own. And there she was cleaning the both of our juices off of my cock.

After a while she finished her task, straddled me, and lay herself down on top of me. I pulled her face to mine and said, “Thank you, that felt fantastic.” We kissed for what seemed like hours. Angie’s little moans as we kissed told me how much she enjoyed it.

“Well that was a lot more fun then the workout I had earlier. I may give the gym up for good,” I said, smiling at her perched atop my chest looking down at me.

“You were already down at the gym? Jesus, what time is it anyway? I must have really been out of it,” she said.

“You were. When I got back you were still snoring,” I told her.

“I don’t snore,” she said blushing.

“You most certainly do. It wasn’t enough to rattle the windows, but I bet one more drink, and we would have had all the seismology labs in this region at our door,” I said laughing at her embarrassment.

“You are such a lair. If I’m so loud, why hasn’t J… uh anybody ever said anything before?” she asked blushing a little.

My eyes softened when I saw the conflict she had every time she thought about Jon. “Listen sweetheart, I told you before, you don’t have to stop yourself from mentioning him. It’s not going to hurt my feelings. Why should it, when it’s my bed you’re in? Do you want to talk about it?”

“I don’t want to make you angry. There is really nothing we can do about anything,” she said as a dark look crept into her eyes. Angie’s head dropped, breaking eye contact, “You’ll be gone in a week, and then I’ll try and sort this out. It’ll be easier without you around to distract me,” she said, and I heard a small sniffle.

I slipped my hands under her hair, took her face between my hands, and turned it up to mine. “Are you alright?”

“No, but I’ll figure it out somehow,” she said as a tear made its way past her upturned nose.

When the tear reached that beautiful wide mouth, it started to follow her upper lip to the corner of her mouth. When it got there, I leaned forward, and flicked it up with the tip of my tongue.

“You don’t have to do it alone, I’ll help if I can,” I said.

“You just did. I feel very wanted, when you get so out of control with me. It’s like you can’t help yourself, and using me is the only thing that will calm you down. Sometimes, it’s a little overwhelming the way you just throw me down and use me, but most of the time I feel like I’m going to melt inside. It makes me feel so hot knowing it was me that makes you act that way. I guess I really am a slut, aren’t I?’

“It seems like such a dream,” she said with a little half smile. “If you had been around me a month ago, you would never believe the difference. Ask any of our friends. They all thought I had the perfect marriage. I have a great job as a department head; my husband jumped at my least word, and followed my orders to a tee. All my married friends thought that would be their one true wish, and I had it. Jesus, if they only knew. What would they think of their prim little Angie if they had seen her cumming all over your hand after being made to run naked through a stairwell? Or marched through the lobby of a hotel in nothing but that tiny suit. Nobody would even recognize me now.”

“Oh, I think you might be surprised how many of your married friends are probably looking for the same things you were. You don’t think you are the only woman to have fantasies do you?” I said smiling.

“No, I know I’m not the first, or the last, but I’m the one that got to live hers out, and you have no idea how much I love it. I had no idea how much I would love it,” she said smiling down at me.

“Well, we try to provide top notch service to all our valued customers,” I said smiling back at her.

“Well, you have one very satisfied customer here,” she said with a kiss.

I swatted her on her butt, “Come on, get off me, and let’s go get back in the shower. This time maybe I’ll even turn the water on.”

“God, I guess I should be grateful that you’re at least going to clean me up when you’re done with me. What’s the rush? Is there some place else you need to be?” she said rolling off to the side, and letting me up.

“As a matter of fact there is some place I need to be. While I’m doing that, you can go back and get your stuff from that boutique,” I said walking toward the bathroom.

myiionu
myiionu
230 Followers