A Friendly Wager Ch. 10

Story Info
Another wager with a little more at stake.
10.2k words
4.41
64.2k
13
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myiionu
myiionu
229 Followers

This is a work of fiction, intended for adults only.


I felt a sob come from Angie as I held her to me. She was having a very hard time dealing with what she was learning about someone she had thought she had known for so long. I think learning a few things about her self along the way were helping, but she was still in shock over what she had learned, not to mention the situation she found herself in now.

Wanting both to distract her, and get her attention on her own situation again, I slipped my hand up and untied the knot at her back. I went on to untie the one at the back of her neck too. I had pulled the fronts off her nipples earlier anyway, and she had never covered herself back up.

She made a sorry attempt at getting a hold of it before I could, but when she jerked her body up, I snatched it from my chest where it had fallen, and tossed it with the rest. Angie pushed her chest back up against me, trying to gain what cover she could, and sobbed. I took her by her upper arms, and pushed her away looking into her frightened eyes. Then turned her back to me, and held her squirming shoulders against my chest.

“Why are you doing this to me?” she said craning her neck up and around. “Isn’t it enough that you sit there and talk about me like I was an animal on display, do you have to humiliate me in front of the whole room?” she said sobbing, and still fighting me.

“Don’t worry, it’s not like they haven’t seen a naked slut here before. Why should you get any special treatment when none of the others do?” I said.

Angie’s body went into a small fit of shaking, and I heard her trying to stifle the whimper that made it out of her throat anyway. I turned her back around to face me, and she looked up at me with tear filled eyes, “I…I’m not a s…slave,” she whispered.

“I didn’t call you a slave, I told her you were a hot slut. Maybe she’s seeing something I’m not, but we can get into that later,” I said.

Angie quit squirming and fighting me, and I in turn released her arms. The only thing she did, was to reach up and push some of the hair that she had been whipping around, out of her face, and adjust the way she was sitting in my lap. She moved herself up higher, so that her soft hair was pushed against the side of my face. Then she snuggled herself against me, putting her arms around my neck.

“What are we really doing here?” she asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“This. Bringing me here. Treating me like this. What are you trying to do?” she asked sounding a little peeved.

“I am not treating you any different then I have been. It’s just that here, there are people around to see it. Don’t worry they have all seen women like you before. And don’t sit there on that beautiful ass and try and tell me it doesn’t excite you. Your nipples could cut glass, and you already came all over me, with me not even touching you,” I said.

“What do you mean women like me?” she asked quietly looking down.

“Look around. There are slaves, and sluts everywhere. Here you are no different then anyone else. Relax a little. Jesus, you are already wearing more then most of the sluts in the room,” I said.

And as if to prove my point our server came back from meeting up with the regulars she had seen. She was dressed a little different then when she had left us. Angie gasped when she saw her. She was now totally naked. Well unless you count the jewelry. She had rings thru both of her long nipples, I had seen the ring in her bellybutton earlier, and she had a ring in her clit. A single length of chain joined all the rings; it went from one nipple down to her belly, down to her clit, back up to her belly, and up to the other nipple.

“Well, that’s what I call an outfit,” I said leering at her.

“You like?” she said, raising her tray over her head, and giving a little spin. “That woman really knows me too well. I don’t know why I bother putting anything on at all when I come to work. All of my regulars know how turned on I get being naked. As soon as one of them sees me in anything, I don’t care if it’s my dental floss bikini they want it off. Hey, who am I to complain.”

I crooked my finger at her. “Come here, I want a closer look.”

Putting her tray on the table, she got her knees on the bench and walked her way over to us.

“Was it very painful when you had these done?” I asked taking her hard, right nipple and its ring in my fingers.

“They were swollen up for a couple of days, but after that it was even better then before I had them done,” she said as she reached forward, and took a gasping Angie’s, right nipple between her fingers. “Yours would look fantastic with rings in them. Jesus, if they could get the needle thru them, as hard as they are,” she said giggling.

Angie stiffened, and had taken a death grip on my shoulders, as the girl took a hold of her nipple. I had no idea someone’s entire body could blush, and I don’t think she had taken a breath since the girl had got in the booth. She let out a huge sigh as the girl let go of her nipple.

But she sucked it back in, in a huge gasp. “So is it just your belly or is this done too,” she said reaching for the tiny triangle that was loosing the battle trying to stay out from between a pair of very swollen lips while she straddled me.

She was only doing it because she could tell what it was doing to Angie, and I didn’t stop her. You would have been able to see a speck of dust, with what little that suit covered. She slipped the tips of her fingers under the waistband, and lifted it away with the backs of her fingers.

“Nope, no ring. That’s too bad. Wow, it’s sure smooth though,” she said, and rubbed her fingertips over Angie’s bare mound.

Angie whimpered, and came. Her hot little pussy gushed a load of girl cream onto the girl’s fingers, and the front of my pants. For all I know it was only the third set of fingers to touch there, and even more probably the first woman’s.

“Jesus, is she always like this? Are you always this hot honey?” she asked turning to Angie, and wiping her wet fingers off on her belly.

All Angie could do, was moan and continue shaking as she came down. The girl toyed with the front of her suit. First she pulled it a ways away, and let it snap back against Angie’s clit. Then reaching between Angie’s thighs from the back, she pulled the front down until the top of her cleft showed while pulling the string up behind her. Once she had things the way she wanted, she slid her hand up, and tugged at the belly ring.

“You would really enjoy having the rest done, honey,” she said dropping back on her heels and watching Angie recover.

“I could never…” Angie started to say in a raspy voice.

“Oh yes you could. What, you don’t think one slut can recognize another?” the girl said smiling at her.

I gave a little tug on the ass cheeks filling my hands. “I think she’s got you there baby, I mean really all anyone has to do is look at you now, and they’ll know.”

“So are you two going to become some of my regulars, I hope? She could get to be a lot of fun,” the girl said.

I felt Angie’s body stiffen against me. “No I’m just passing thru. I’ll probably be gone by the end of the week, but a return visit my next time here is definitely going to be on my schedule.”

“That is too bad,” she said dragging a red fingernail down the middle of Angie’s shuttering back. “I would have liked to have gotten to know this one better.”

“Hey, the night’s still young, who knows anything can happen,” I said smiling at her over Angie’s shoulder.

“Well, I had better get back to work, but my name is Glenda. If you need anything,” she said smiling, and snapping the string around Angie’s hips, “just let me know. I’ll make sure you get all she can handle,” she said sliding back out of the booth smiling.

“Oh, don’t worry we will,” I said as she shook her ass out of sight.

“I can’t believe you let her touch me like that,” she said against my neck.

“Ya, I could tell it really upset you,” I said as I moved her to sitting in my lap with her feet across the bench. “You were almost in tears, just as you were cumming all over her fingers. God, I can’t take you anywhere. And look what you did to my pants. Now I’m going to smell like a slut too,” I said laughing at her blushing.

She looked down at the stain over the hard bulge in the front of my pants. “Uh huh, I can see you were totally unaffected by it all. Or was it the sight of Glenda, and her a… outfit.”

“Well, you have to admit it was a pretty nice one,” I said looking off in the direction she had gone.

Angie had been snuggled against me, when she sat bolt upright, and gasped with her hand to her mouth. I followed her stare to a table off to one side but in clear view of ours. It gave me the impression that it had been planned that way.

The center of her attention was a man in his thirties. He had was on the slender side, and wearing nothing but a collar and leash, and some kind of harness around his hips that had his hard little dick and balls on display. There was no pubic hair in sight, but you could make out a glint of silver at the head of his little dick.

He was on his spread knees looking adoringly up at an attractive woman in her fifties. She had on a pair of shiny thigh high boots, and a shiny body suit that had a zipper that went all the way between her legs. The zipper was down a ways showing that she had a large pair of tits hidden in there. Besides the leash that she had in her hand, there was a slender black rod, about eighteen inches long that dangled from a strap around her wrist.

As we looked on, the woman tugged at the leash, and the slave on the floor moved in front of her. When his back turned to us Angie stifled another gasp. His back was criss-crossed with wicked red stripes. From his shoulders, to what I could see of his ass nothing but stripe after stripe.

I looked at the woman, and saw her looking at me. I knew then that Eric had told her about us, and this was planned. She gave me a small nod. I’m sure Angie never noticed all her attention was on the slave at the woman’s feet. I saw her say something to him, and give a tug on the leash. The man fell to his belly and started kissing the woman’s booted feet.

“My God, she treats him like a dog,” Angie whispered into her hand, still starring.

“I don’t see him complaining, do you? By the look of that little dick, I would have to say he is very happy to be there,” I said.

“Oh my God, Glenda wasn’t lying. Look, you can see there is something silver in the head of it. Glenda said that the woman did it to him, herself. I can’t believe he could let her do that to him. Look at his back. How could anyone find that enjoyable?” She turned to me with tears running down her cheeks. “How could I have known him for so long, and not known he wanted this?”

“The person you need to ask about that is over there on his knees. I would like the answers to some questions too, should we go over and see if the nice lady would let us talk to him?”

Angie clutched at me desperately. “Oh God, please no. Don’t take me over there,” she said her eyes wild, and scared.

“Oh, that’s right. He has probably never seen what a hot, little slut you are, has he? Do you really think it would make any difference to him to know that you are almost as much of a slave as he is?”

I took her thigh and pulled it across mine, and then took a good hold of that lovely ass, and looked into those scared, pale blue eyes. “You are you know,” I whispered to her, as she shook her head denying it. “You sit there shaking your head, but look at yourself. Here you are out in a public place, naked as the day you were born, and you are so hot the whole room can probably smell you.”

“I’m not,” she whispered.

“You’re not what? Hot? Tell that to someone whose pants aren’t being soaked by your hot little cunt. Someone that can’t feel the heat radiating from your whole body,” I said.

“No, I’m not a slave. Why are you doing this?” she asked with a shocked look on her face.

“Just what am I doing to you.” I asked looking into her frightened eyes. “From the night I met you, I’ve been asking you to do things. I never used force, well not much anyway, and you did them all, and then some. How can you sit there, with your hot little cunt leaking all over me, and tell me you don’t like what you’ve become?’

“I know you think that because you are not some young little hard body, that you aren’t supposed to be behaving this way. Since when did youth become a prerequisite for sexual fulfillment? You are the most passionately responsive woman I have ever had. How often do you suppose women cum from just being talked about? I barely have to touch you anymore, and you cum on my fingers. You heard Glenda. She saw at a glance what you were. The only one you are fooling is yourself, and I don’t really think you are doing a great job there.”

Seeing movement in the distance, I glanced over Angie’s shoulder, and saw the woman at the table get to her feet. As she stood, she pulled Jon up by his collar. After giving him a little inspection, she said something to him. His eyes immediately went to the floor, and with a smile of satisfaction on her face turned to look at me. I think Angie had just run out of time.

I was holding Angie right on my hard bulge, her head down giving a little sob every now and again, and wringing her hands.

“That’s a pretty little slut you have there,” the woman said in a pleasant, conversational tone.

Angie stiffened and leaned into me, putting her hands on my shoulders trying to cover herself. “Thank you, I think so too. Your ahh, friend seems very well trained,” I said.

“Oh this. This isn’t a friend. This is my Little Johnny. Thank you about the training though, he is new but he’s coming alone nicely,” she said stroking her fingers on the back of his neck.

In her heels she was, I suppose, six feet tall. She was taller then the bare footed Jon, and with her big tits she looked bigger then him too.

“She looks like a pleasant arm full. I like bigger boobs though,” she said flatly.

“To each their own,” I said. “What she lacks in size, she more then makes up for in sensitivity. I can make her cum just from playing with her nipples,” I said.

Angie started shaking against me. She turned her face to my neck, and I heard what was almost a silent chant. “Please no, please no, please no….”

“That sounds like fun. Are you new here? I don’t think I’ve seen you here before, and I know everyone that comes here,” she said taking a seat at the end of the bench. Jon went to his knees immediately, keeping his head down the whole time.

“Yes. I’m only in town for a few more days, and unfortunately I only just heard of the place,” I said

“Oh, that is too bad. It’s nice that you bring your slut with you to help unwind though,” she said glancing at a still shaking Angie’s back. “She doesn’t have much for boobs, but she has a lovely backside,” she said as she ran the backs of her fingers over the arch of Angie’s ass.

There was a loud ‘YIP’ in my ear, and Angie shuttered against me clutching my shoulders.

“Oh my, I see what you mean by sensitive. My name is Madam Vivian by the way,” she said almost blandly while watching Angie shaking against me.

“Madam, it’s a pleasure to meet you. My name is Daniel, and this shameless little slut cumming all over me is Angie. I didn’t bring her with me, though. Can you believe I picked her up in a bar? She’s married, but I overheard her and her husband talking in a restaurant. He wanted her to let some guy pick her up. Well, I had her cumming all over my fingers right in the bar that first night, and since then she has spent most of the last week keeping me very happy.”

“Wow, it was very nice of him to give his wife to you like that. It sounds like she was almost as ready to be taken as this one,” she said shaking the leash of a very agitated Jon. The only time his head even twitched, was when I said Angie’s name. She had trained him pretty well.

“I saw him come in here a few times over the last few months. Then, about a week ago he came in two days in a row. Well, I had been looking for a new toy for a while, and he looked so in need, I took pity on him.’

“As responsive as she is, this one is just as bad. The first night I got my hands on him, he was begging to be beaten. I beat him until he passed out, and when he came to, he crawled to me on his knees, and bagged me to do it again. Three days ago, kneel up,” she said jerking the leash, “I thought he might look nice with some jewelry. I laid him across a table in front of the whole room, and pushed a big piercing needle thru the head of this hard little pee pee. The little prick came all over him self, and me. After I shoved this barbell thru there, I had to beat him for cumming without permission. I’m not sure witch he enjoyed more,” she said chuckling.

“Wow, I don’t think I’d like to try that, if you don’t mind. I see by his hand that he’s married. What do you suppose his wife thought about that when he got home that first night?” I asked, really wanting to see if Jon reacted at all. He just dropped his head further.

“I don’t suppose that she HAS seen it. He has been sleeping at the foot of my bed since the night I did it,” she said, petting the back of his neck. “You see, I’ve been looking for someone like Little Johnny here for a long time. That first night, when he came to after passing out, and crawled to me I knew this was the one. If the little bitch, he’s married to comes looking for him, she’ll just have to wait her turn. If, and when I get done with him, she can have him back. Maybe.”

Angie’s body was covered by sheen of sweat, she still had her face in the crook of my neck, and she was still shaking. She gave a small whimper at the woman’s words.

“Is she always so shy?” she asked nodding towards Angie. “She has a beautiful, bare back, is she as pretty from the front?” she asked.

“Oh, the view only improves I assure you,” I said sliding my hands up from her ass.

Angie’s nails dug into my shoulders, and her body went rigid. I got my hands on her upper arms, and could feel the muscles corded, trying to stop this from happening. I started to push her away from me, and heard the smallest of whimpers leave her throat. When her face was in front of mine, she looked at me shaking her head and ready to cry.

As I continued to push her away, her arms went to cover her little tits. As I held her in an upright position, I smiled at her. “This woman just watched you cum all over me, again, and you’re worried that she’s going to see your little tits. I can’t believe you sometimes,” I said as I roughly turned her until she was facing the older woman.

When she didn’t move her arms, I reached to her wrists, and slowly pulled them to the small of her back. That bowed her back a little, which showed her off beautifully.

“Oh my, she is lovely isn’t she? Johnny what do you think?” the woman asked, and Angie whimpered dropping her head back so that she didn’t have to see his face, which only deepened the bow in her back.

I watched Jon slowly raise his head, and look at his wife, sitting in my lap, while he was kneeling on the floor by his mistress’s feet. He looked very shocked to see her as she looked now.

Angie was facing the woman. She was sitting on her left foot, and my lap, while her right foot dangled off the bench. Her back was bowed beautifully, showing off her little round belly, with it’s own new adornment. Glenda had adjusted the bottom of that little yellow suit so that Angie’s hard clit stuck out over the top, and the rest of the suit was between her swollen lips.

“Johnny, shut your mouth dear, what do you think? Doesn’t this man have a pretty little slut?” She asked him, giving a slight tug on his leash. “Can you believe some man would give a slut like that away? Do you think a boy like you could ever satisfy a slut like that?”

myiionu
myiionu
229 Followers