A Friend's Dead Wife

Story Info
Charity begins at home as Dave helps a grieving friend.
8.1k words
3.84
74k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never know what to say in situations like this. Nothing I can say is gonna make him feel any better. You can't replace a wife who's never coming back. It's one of those bad things that happen in life, but you can't beat someone up over it. Hitting walls with your fist just adds to the frustration. I'm sure she didn't want to die anymore that he wanted her to, but cancer is an equal opportunity killer. It is totally random, and universally painful to all it touches. It takes from everyone within reach. Young, old, single, or married. The cruelty showing in the non-prejudicial selection process.

They had been married 30 years; he couldn't remember when they weren't in love. After 30 years of developing a mutual dependence, its very foundation has been whisked away. But it was even more cruel in its swiftness. Less than a month ago she was diagnosed. Less than a week ago she was dead. How are you expected to go on? A part of you has been cut away. Who do you turn to now for help? The one you depended on for that is gone - leaving an unfillable black hole.

They had been so well matched, so perfect for each other, as much as I had ever seen. Anyone who had ever been to one of their famous BBQ's would agree with me. They worked so well together in the kitchen and at the grill, as if they were one person working toward the same goal. Loving, giving, so perfectly suited for each other.

Why doesn't this happen to two people who hated each other? It would be more humane. Alex never came to work complaining about anything at home. He'd call her his "angel," speaking only in glowing terms about her. I was jealous, when I compared our marriages, Sandi and I argued most of the time. She had cheated on me.

After his wife's death Alex was stuck in an endless loop of depression and a deep sense of personal loss. Everyone in the office had offered their condolences, along with their advice, sure to snap him out of the doldrums. But, as hard as they tried, he came to realize that he was impervious to any help.

After a few months, however, the consensus was that we could see some real progress the first time he went out on a date. Then soon after, another date, followed by another with an attractive divorcee. But none seemed to keep his interest for more than a handful of dates. For one reason or another, something would happen between them and they ended up going their separate ways. Our guess was - the new interest could not replace his dead wife. I was elected to talk to him about it. I was as close to him as anyone. We had worked side by side for 6 years.

"Alex, I've got no clue what you're going through," Dave started after the waitress had delivered their second round of drinks. "I know it's different than a divorce. Your ex-wife is out of your life, but she's still alive. And as long as she's alive, there's always a chance to get her back. But when she's not alive..."

I didn't want to trample already tender feelings.

"You have no idea what you're talking about." He swirled his glass, tinkling the ice cubes in his single-malt. It had become his drink of preference since his wife died.

"True," I admitted in all honesty, "but it doesn't mean I have no concern for your feelings. I've never experienced what you and your wife experienced together. And I'm never going to tell you how to feel or what you need to 'get over it and move on.' Only you will know when that is, if ever."

"That's the most honest thing anyone has said to me. It doesn't help the hurt at all, but it's honest."

"I'm just concerned, Alex. I want to tell you to commemorate who she was in the good times. That's the best way I can think of to honor her. You've told me of a lifetime of good times and just a handful of bad times."

He thought for a moment before admitting, "We did have more than our share of good times."

"Then remember those."

There was an awkward silence.

"Look, you've been an a few dates. How have those gone?"

"Well, they've been very nice women. Nice looking, great personalities. But...when it comes time to get intimate, I just can't."

"Too many ghosts?"

"You know, too many people in the bed."

I was trying to tread lightly without opening the wounds again, "I'm sure you've already thought about why."

"Yeah, I have. I can't forget her. We were so good together in bed. I just can't stop the comparisons. Other women always come up short." His mind wandered back to an earlier time, the alcohol loosing a flood of memories he had suppressed for so long. He was lost in a world of one. "She just knew how to love me like nobody else. I could not get enough of her body. It was built for me. There wasn't one thing I didn't like about her body. A lot of men don't like their women unless they look like a lingerie model. But she was curvy and beautiful to me. From the time she hit her 40's, she became the body of my fantasies. I loved the little of ring of baby fat just below her breasts. Her thighs were soft and inviting. I loved to cup her silky, round bottom in my hands and squeeze until they were warm to my touch. But her most unforgettable feature, by far, was her tits. I would push her blouse aside and the cups of her bra, move my hands across her tits, lightly chafing her nipples beneath my hands until they were stiff and so sensitive that the slightest suggestion of a touch would make her back arch off the bed. They were full and round - perfectly shaped 38DD's. I'll never be able to replace that. She just knew how to do me so well." He stopped abruptly, as if he had revealed something very personal. After a moment, he proceeded, only more guarded, "Every time at that place with a new woman, it's almost like I'm cheating on her. It just falls apart from there. It's nobody's fault but mine."

"Wow. I can imagine how that would kill the mood with a new lady."

"And she was so fun sexually. There wasn't anything she wouldn't try. I don't know why I'm telling you all this. It must be the scotch." He continued with a smile of remembrance on his face. "She even had an exhibitionist streak in her. She loved to show off her body. We put up some pictures on the Internet. They were hot. I'll give you the website. Check them out. She would have loved to show off for you. Who can measure up to that?"

He seemed more comfortable talking about it, seeing that I was genuinely concerned. Like he needed to get it off his chest.

"That kinda makes it tough on anyone who tries to follow that. But, to be fair, it took you 30 years to mesh like that. It will take some time to get there with another woman. It will never be the same. It might be better in some ways and worse in others, but it can never be the same. You were two individuals with two particular sets of likes and dislikes who knew each other for over 3 decades. Any other person is going to be different. But, with another person, it can be better in some areas."

He understood, or I think he did. He nodded his head in agreement anyway. It was probably something he had already thought about. Regardless, my heart went out to him. I think how similar my situation could have been like his, easily. Sandi and I came so close to nuclear winter in our relationship. Before our agreement. We are closer new than we have been in years. We're both happy and sexually satisfied.

Our new arrangement gave me the confidence to reach out to Alex. To try to him help to move on from his dead wife. Just before I went to bed I sat down with my laptop and checked my email and bank balances. Then I remembered the slip of paper with the website that Alex had given me. I typed the address and was directed to a porn site featuring Amateur-submitted porn. Actual people who subscribed to the channel would upload photos and videos of themselves for display to the world. They all really seemed to enjoy exposing themselves. I entered the user name in the search box. The page opened and my jaw dropped. There was image after image of the most gorgeous woman. I kept thinking, "This can't be. It's uncanny. Unbelievable." The tits, the thighs, the little roll of fat he had described to me, and many other things he didn't describe were there on the screen. The tits were so familiar to me because I had seen identical ones for the last 33 years. She could have been an identical body twin to Sandi. The face and hair were different, but not by much. It was spooky.

It was like his wife's head had been flawlessly Photoshopped onto Sandi's body. When I saw the photos of his wife on display there, I knew then what I could do for him. Something no one else could do for him. Plus, with our new arrangement, I could also give Sandi something else she craved - a new cock. I thought to see if he had any pictures of himself on the website, just to see how "happy" I was going to make her. When I saw his cock hanging halfway down his thigh, only half-hard, I could hear her pussy watering from here. I knew it would not be a "hard" sell at all.

"Hey, Hon. Are we ready for tonight?"

"Who is it?"

"The guy from church."

"Which one?"

"The guy with all the kids."

"I'll never understand that. It seems to me he's already had his quota of pussy."

"I still feel sorry for him. After their last child was born, his wife cut him off totally."

"That's kinda drastic, isn't it? They could use condoms or something. "

"She doesn't believe in birth control. That's why they have all those kids in the first place. She didn't want to get pregnant anymore, so she cut him off. I mean, just look at him. He walks around with a perpetual hard on. I always look forward to fucking him, he appreciates it so much. He's so gentle and loving. Plus, I do love his cock. I can figure out why he has so many kids. If it were me, with a cock his size, I'd use birth control. She's stupid cutting herself off from that pleasure stick. I couldn't.

"I don't understand women. How they can make a unilateral decision to stop having sex. And fully expect the husband to go along with their decision, while remaining faithful to them when they're not acknowledging their husband's needs at all."

"I used to do that to you, remember?"

"It caused a lot of problems, too. Almost cost us our marriage."

"But if it weren't for women like that, I'd have a lot more free time. If they don't want that dick, I'm here to fuck 'em for ya. They're the best ones to fuck. They take anything you have to give them. Whatever you do for them makes them feel like a man again and they will bust a nut to show their appreciation."

"Anyway, that's the guy tonight?"

"Yeah"

"What time?"

"6:00. He said he can't get home too late."

"OK. I'll have everything set up for you. Oh, wait. Is this the guy who gave you a bath last time?"

"Yes! It was so hot. He paid so much attention to the smallest details. I felt worshipped. He was so gentle drying me off after lifting me out of the tub." She remembered dreamily, "He laid me on the bed. Then he put his arm around me and roughly pulled me closer until my ass was firmly pressed against his belly. He speared me with his stiff prick in one hard thrust. He had me so hot and receptive from the bath and erotically charged that he only had to press his open palm against my mound and my inner walls would contract around his cock like a fist, massaging him until it squeezed the cum from his balls. I think he was ready to leave his wife. I like it when they say that."

"It's not really fair to the guy's wife. There's no way she can fuck him like you do. She can't be as insatiable as you." It was true. She just plain loved to fuck. He knew first-hand her body was custom-built for it. Perfectly adapted to pleasure. And not only her body, her mind was geared to think about giving and receiving sexual pleasure. She loved to spend time thinking about fucking. She wanted to feel good and wanted him to feel good. "I'd take you down right now it we had the time. I can wait until afterwards." He knew she'd still be floating on an orgasmic cloud. He loved it when she was like that.

"You're sweet to say that. I hope he's as ready for me tonight as I am for him. I'm gonna need him pumping me with that piston. Then I'll want you next. "

"I'll definitely be ready. How big is he," I asked, trying to imaging what she considered big, and whether she would consider Alex big, or not.

"Not gigantic, but substantial enough I'm not gonna miss it going deep. Maybe 7 ½"-8" and nicely thick."

I knew then that she would love Alex. I had to see the look in her eyes, so I added coyly, "Do you think you could find somewhere to bury a solid 10"+, Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage-sized horse cock?"

"Don't toy with me David. You know how I am. Just thinking about a pussy mauler that big makes me throb. You'd better not be fucking with me. Where would you get this 'sausage'?"

"No. 'Fucking with me' and 10"+ don't go together. It's just an idea right now, but we can talk afterwards. You said it won't be too late."

"OK. I need to get ready. Just don't forget."

Later that evening Sandi stepped out of the tub after a particularly enjoyable fuck session with a "regular". Dave stepped into the super-heated bathroom and assumed the duty of drying her off. He adored her body with his hands, tenderly attending to her perfect breasts. He lowered his face to her chest, extended his tongue. Her nipple melted against his tongue like sugar. He moved to the other one and polished it as well, with long, loving licks that left her gasping with desire. She let her fingers stroke through his hair as he venerated her body.

He embraced her in his arms. The heat of his erection warmed her belly, and the hairs on his chest tickled her nipples, hardening them further. Between her thighs she began to ache longingly. The lips of her pussy became swollen and warm. His loins filled with molten fire. He backed her to the bed, turned her. She fell to the mattress face first, her ample, full, round ass rising from the bed like a mountain height begging to be conquered.

He spreads her legs slightly and lay on top of her. With one plunge, he filled the cave on the mountain side. She moaned his name. She was still sexually activated from her earlier session. Her body was still alive and responding aggressively. He moved in and out. She raised her ass to meet the smooth thrusts. Each one taking her breath, but she couldn't deny herself the fantastic sensations they provided. It was like being bathed in warm vanilla pudding when he exploded deep inside her. He turned her over onto her back. Cupping her head in his hands, he scanned her face, taking in every familiar feature. His lips plucked lightly at hers playfully.

"I'm glad I didn't lose you. This is so much fun."

"We're much better now. And I like it, too. We can just enjoy each other without the pressure." She felt compelled to reach up and softly kiss him on the mouth.

Their hands entwined between them.

"You forgot, didn't you," she said, snapping briefly out of her euphoria.

"Actually, I didn't have to remember. Once I mentioned a 10"+ cock to you, I knew I wouldn't have to remember anything. You'd never forget something like that," he turned to her, with a gleam in his eye he says, "You wanna see it?"

"See it? How can you do that?"

"You wanna see it or not?"

"YES!! Gimme, gimme, gimme, " she said with all the giddiness of a school girl.

"Let me get my laptop." He got out of bed quickly and retrieved his laptop. He navigated to his friend's website and loaded his friend's picture, turning the screen so she couldn't see it, hiding it for maximum effect. He wanted to build up his friend in her eyes so she would be so excited she couldn't say no. He was preparing for a real sales job, then he thought, "Wait a minute. 'Anytime, anyplace, anyone.' And this 'anyone' had a bazooka between his legs. She'd be begging HIM to get it for her. Sales job? Yeah, right.

He slowly turned the screen around to her. Dave focused on Sandi's face as the huge salami came into view. He wanted to see her first reaction. Her eyes flew open wide and her mouth formed a silent "O". The photos were a side shot and a frontal shot. Both showed the massive cock in all of its erect glory.

"Ooh," she said to herself. "Where's that bad boy been hiding?"

"Inside his wife exclusively."

"Lucky girl." Then something occurred to her, "But you said I can I have it? Is that true?"

"Do you want it?"

"Fuck, yea, I want it. Is it too big for his wife or something?"

"Not exactly."

"Why would she NOT be impaling her pussy 3 times a day on that boner?"

"Well, that's the problem. She died a year and a half ago of cancer."

"No. Poor guy. Friend of yours?"

"Yeah. We work together. I've talked to you about him. Since she died, he can't get over her. He's been with other women, but can't get his wife out of his bed."

"What a waste of such prime fuck meat."

"Let me show you the problem and see if you can't come up the same solution I did."

He turned his laptop back around and located the images of the wife. He turned the laptop back to her and clicked on the first image.

"Oh. My. God."

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying."

"It's like looking in a mirror. The resemblance is uncanny. She could be a body double. We are built almost identical. Wow. Do my tits look that good?"

"Every bit as fuckable and suckable. I thought you guys were twins, or something."

"I can see the resemblance, but what's that got to do with me? I hope you've got a plan to give me that horse cock to play with."

"Sort of a plan. Here's the deal. He's having trouble getting back in the sex game because he can't get her out of his head when he's with another woman. Evidently, they really had a special bond, sexually. He'll never get over her if this continues. My idea is (and was confirmed when I saw her pictures) to have you fuck him, helping him forget his wife."

"That's all there is to it? Just fuck him?

"Well, you would have to use your acting skills and pretend to be his wife. Fuck him like she used to, then guide him from her to you, then on to other women. It's a chance to help him bridge the gap from his wife to other women. A chance for him to experience his wife one last time, hopefully helping him to move on. Meanwhile, you get to rut that pecker till you can't walk. What do you think? Could you sacrifice your cunt to ride that?"

"Are you kidding? I'd give an Academy Award winning performance to get a chance to pump that pogo stick. I can feel the burn already. Plus, the best part is, I actually get to help someone else, instead of it just being for me. When do see this happening?"

"He doesn't know about you yet. I'll have to tell him. I wanted to ask you first. I figured you'd jump all over that, but I wanted to ask you first. Who knows, he may not want to do it under these circumstances. I'll talk to him and let you know."

"Please, please, please get it for me," she begged in her little girl voice.

"Don't hold back, Sandi. Tell me you REALLY feel. You're such a slut," the sarcasm thick in his voice.

"Alex," he continued, "I may have something that may help you with your 'female' problem."

"Dave, it was embarrassing enough talking about it the first time, and painful. You only got what you got out of me because of the liquor."

"I know. I know. I feel bad for bringing it up. I could see how it made you feel. I figured I owe you something."

"It's OK. It's bound to happen. It is what it is. So many things we did together over 30 years. I'll never be free of her memory."

"Well, forgive me for continuing to interfere, but I really think I may have stumbled onto a way for you to ease back into the saddle with no pressure."

"C'mon, Dave. Once was enough."

"Well, you felt it was important enough to discuss it with me before. I took that confidence seriously. What you shared with me will die with me. I'd never discuss it with anyone else. I know how difficult it was for you to share."