A Friend's Help

Story Info
My wife asked a friend for some help with us.
2.4k words
3.75
71k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sex life has been in the dumps for the last two years. My wife Kim has had some medical problems and our sex life has suffered. With all the medicines she has been taking her sex drive has dried up. I have tried to start things up with her but the usual answer is "I'm not in the mood or I don't feel like it." Since then I have become very close friends with my hands. Thought that was over a long time ago. Well anyway this past Halloween we were invited to a costume party that my sister-in-law helped put together. It was about a week before and I had to work late. My wife helped setup and brought her girlfriend Becky with her. By the time I arrived everyone was pretty buzzed and having a good time. Of course I did my share of catching up. Kim was dressed like a vampire with the low cut black dress and the fishnet nylons. She was looking hot. She did keep pulling a shawl around her to cover herself. Over the years my wife has gotten older, but hey, she still can get me hard and that's all that counts in my book.

Becky was dressed in this school girl outfit with the knee highs, plaid skirt, white button up shirt and blue blazer. She has great tits that filled the shirt out nicely. This was the first time I had met her and she was feeling frisky. Her legs looked great in her socks and her ass filled the skirt nicely. Well everyone was taking pictures and Becky jumped on my lap for a few. I was able to put my hands on her tits and she leaned hard into them. They felt great. As the night progressed so did her intoxication and mine. I don't normally smoke and neither does she but we shared a few cigarettes with her. A few times as we would pass our hands would roam. I did stop her a few of those times and planted a nice kiss on her lips. After the second time she stopped me and said, "If it's ok with Kim then its ok with me." Talk about instant hard on.

Well my wife has always been very vanilla, damn that Catholic upbringing. I knew that was not a subject to be brought up this night, so I kept my groping and kissing to a minimum. During one of those cigarettes I blew smoke out of my nose and Becky said "Oh are we the dragon?" I think my reply to that was "This dragon is also very good with his tongue." The night ended shortly after that me still without getting any real satisfaction. But of course it wasn't the last I heard of that night. As you can imagine Kim wasn't very happy about what I was doing and she said she had been asked by several people at the party if we were having any problems.

She brought the party up a few times after that, usually in conjunction with her refusal to have sex. I had gotten Becky's cell phone number from Kim's phone and sent her a couple of messages. I asked her if it was Ok that I had her number and she said if it was ok with Kim than ok. Well I kept my distance and did not bring up Becky. I kept my contact with her minimal.

About four months later Kim went out for lunch with Becky. After I got home she came home pretty wasted. She asked if I wanted to go out and as we started to get dressed she said you should be happy. I asked what she meant by this and she said "I talked to Becky about our problem and she is going to help us." You could have knocked me over with a feather. She did not say anything else and said it was time for us to go. Well where do we end up? At Becky's Whoo! Hoo! She was dressed in cutup blue jeans, a stripped shirt and sweatshirt that zipped up to make her tits the center of attention. Under the jeans she was wearing leopard print spandex, and her ass was great. After we arrived Becky went into the garage and brought out a couple of beets for us. She even had Guinness for me. Now I was really taken by this woman. Kim and I sat on the couch and the three of us made small talk. After the first beer Kim went to get us another round and Becky went to the powder room down the hall. She was fussing with her makeup and had left the door open. Of course this was right in my line of site and I kept looking into the bathroom. She made a little act of brushing her hair and adjusting her tits. Of course she kept catching me looking at her in the mirror. Then Kim came back into the room and sat down next to me. She was looking in the mirror also and I saw Becky smile. After a few more adjustments she came back into the living room. Becky said its getting warm in her and took off the sweatshirt. Her stripped shirt made her tits look great.

She came over picked up her beer and sat next to Becky. The talk then started to get a little serious.

"So you asked for some help what do you have in mind?" she asked Kim.

"I'm not sure but we need to do something before Steve leaves me. I know he is not happy and needs something more. I am not sure what I can do."

"What have you tried and what do you want to do?"

"I want to be like we were when we were first married, when I enjoyed us together."

"Kiss him" Becky said.

Kim leaned over and kissed me, kinda quickly on the lips.

"No give him, a kiss."

This time Kim leaned over and gave me a better kiss that lasted for about 10 seconds.

Again Becky said "no kiss him, like this."

She then grabbed Kim pulled her in and started kissing her. This was no short 'peck'; Becky pulled her in and was making out like a horny teenagers. When Becky slipped her tongue into Kim's mouth Kim started to pull back.

I heard Becky say "no you don't" and leaned into Kim.

After a few seconds Kim seemed to relax a little and started returning the kiss. Becky was still getting into it her hands started to roam around Kim's back. Becky's hands came up around Kim's waist and then started sliding up her back. Becky slid one of her hands around and onto Kim's right breast. Kim almost jumped off the couch and pulled away looking more than a little flustered.

Becky didn't miss a beat; she looked at Kim and said "kiss like that, all the time."

Kim sat there and said "ok."

After a few seconds Becky said "well?" and Kim just gave her a look.

Becky then said "kiss him like that."

Kim leaned over and started to kiss me, tentatively at first but then she started to get into it. We haven't kissed like this since we were first dating. I started to rub her back and Becky grabs my hand and puts it on Kim's breast and Kim starts to pull away. "What's wrong?" Becky asks.

"I don't like to be groped."

"Ok, well what do you like, how do you want it done?" she asked.

"I don't know but I don't want to feel groped." Becky then reached around from behind her and slid her hands along Kim's stomach and up the sides of her body, again Kim jumped.

"What are you doing?" she yelled.

"If you can't describe what you want you have to tell him what you like. If he doesn't know then it will always feel like groping. I want you to kiss me again and this time I want you to start feeling my tits. I want you to feel my tits the way you want yours to be felt."

"I, I, I, can't" she stammered.

"Yes you can. Just relax and enjoy what happens. Do what feels right, I like when my tits are played with weather its gentle or there being groped. It's a good feeling."

Becky then leaned in and started kissing Kim again. This time Kim was more receptive but she was having a difficult time going to Becky's tits. She came up the sides of her body but stayed away from her tits. Becky then grabbed Kim's right arm and put it on her left breast, and then squeezed her hand over Kim's. Kim then started to squeeze Becky's breast. I could see Becky's nipple harden almost immediately. Becky started to moan and slid her hand over Kim's breast. She started to mirror Kim's motions.

This time Kim did not jump or react. She actually seamed to be enjoying herself. Becky then looked at me and gave me a wink. She then reached out took my hand and put it on Kim's other breast but she kept her hand over mine. She guided it the way Kim had been rubbing hers. I felt Kim's nipple getting hard under my hand. She leaned back and I started to kiss her neck. This whole time Kim was kissing Becky, when I started to kiss her neck she broke away and kissed me. Her kiss was hot and she reached up and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into her, and kissed me harder. Becky kept her hand on mine and was working it the way Kim had. Becky then started to kiss Kim's neck. I reached up with my other hand and started working it into Becky's hair. I brought her head up towards Kim's face and I switched places with her.

Watching the two of them made me so hard. I then started kissing Kim on the neck and nibbling on her ear. This caused her to lean in and kiss Becky even harder. I slid my hand down and under Kim's shirt and kept playing with her nipples the way Becky had shown me. By this time Becky was between us with Kim sitting on the couch and Becky leaning over her. I slid my other hand up her side and over Becky's right breast. Her nipple was rock hard. As soon as I started rubbing her nipple she grabbed my hand and pulled it down and put it up under her shirt. As I started to play with her breast she had her hand over mine. She liked it harder than Kim. Becky was leaning into Kim, playing with both of her tits now and kissing her hard. Kim was starting to moan. As Becky was leaning into Kim she was pushing back against me. She started to grind against my crotch and I got harder. Becky then grabbed my left hand that I had started to work around her waist and put it on Kim's leg. I started rubbing her thigh and she started to slide down on the couch, finally laying on it. She pulled Becky down and into her.

Becky didn't miss a beat and pulled me along; luckily her couch was big enough for all of us. Becky pushed me against the back and off of her. She grabbed my head and had me start kissing Kim again. Kim's kissing like she never had before. I could feel the desire just rising out of her.

Becky leaned into my ear and whispered, "this is all for her tonight, let her enjoy it all."

My hands started up the front of Kim's shirt and I was rubbing both her tits like Becky had shown me. Her whole body started to react and I looked down to see Becky's hand rubbing the front of Kim's crotch through her jeans. Kim started to moan and gasp. I could see she was getting as turned on as I had ever seen her. I started to pull her shirt up to her head and took her bra off.

Well that did it. Kim pushed me off and said "ok enough. I need a drink."

She pushed us both away and jumped off the couch.

"What's wrong?" Becky asked.

"I don't know." And then she left the room and went to the bathroom.

I looked at Becky and shrugged. She reached over and pulled me into her planting one hot kiss on my lips. I returned it in full. We were making out like two teenagers. She was so hot. My hands went up her shirt and I was rubbing her tits. She started moaning into my mouth and her hand grabbed my crotch. We fell back onto the couch. Her nipples were like rocks under my fingers. She kept massaging my crotch rubbing my dick and rolling my balls. I took one of my hands and slid it down the front of her pants. I could feel the lace panties she was wearing. My finger found the front of her slit which was soaking wet. As soon as I touched her pussy she started to moan louder. I hooked my finger and started to rub her. Becky started to move her hips up and down with my strokes. Just then we heard the toilet flush and she pushed me.

"Remember this is about her, trust me your time will come." With that she bounced off the couch and went to the bathroom just as the door was opening. Becky pushed Kim back into the bathroom and closed the door. I got to lick my finger and oh was it sweet. I finished my beer and waited for them to come out.

About 5 minutes later they both came out of the bathroom. Kim looked calm and was smiling. Becky was following her and over her head gave me the thumbs up sign. Kim came over grabbed her beer and downed it.

"Lets go we are going the bar." Kim said.

Talk about a downer. Kim walked into the kitchen to pick up her jacket and Becky went into a back bedroom to get her sweatshirt. We then left and went to a local bar.

At the bar Becky came up to me and said just wait and take your time. It will get better she just needs time to become more open. Besides I want to finish what we started, but she has to agree to it first. Let me work on it and soon the three of us will be having all kinds of fun. We closed the bar that night. I dropped Becky off at home and Kim and I went home and passed out.