A Friend's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Switch?"

"My pleasure," he replies.

I move down between Bev's legs, while Tom inserts his cock in Kate's mouth. I slide my slick cock into Bev's cunt. She moans again on Kate's pussy. I put Bev's legs on my shoulders as I drive my cock home. Her pussy feels tight wrapped around my cock. I start pumping her furiously. She is moaning, squeezing my cock with her strong pelvic muscles.

Kate is sucking Tom's cock with passion, while she squirms on Bev's mouth. Kate is so excited, her cream is coating Bev's face. Tom's head is thrown back in ecstasy, Kate bobbing back and forth on his cock.

Bev is really getting turned on as we fuck, her pussy starting to make squishing sounds. I pump her hard and fast, this is not lovemaking, it is pure lust. I reach down with both hands and fondle her breasts.

Tom movements in Kate's mouth are starting to get jerky. I know he is close. Kate is all over Bev's face, she is super excited. I can feel my cum starting to rise.

"I'm cumming," Tom blurts out.

Kate buries her face on Tom's cock as he fills her mouth and she drinks his cum. This triggers Kates orgasm as I hear a muffled cry between swallows. Kate once again gushes all over Bev's face. Bev tries to drink all her cum, but it is to much.

Watching these two in the throes of orgasm throws me over the edge. I pinch Bev's nipples hard while pumping my hot jizz deep in her pussy. This sets Bev off, she lifts Kate slightly off her face enough to scream out.

"Oh fuck, ahhhhh, fuck ,oh , oh, shit pump me full of your seed," her hips rising to drive me deeper into her cunt.

Tom pulls his limp cock out of Kate's mouth.

"Damn that was good," Kate exclaimed!

"Wow," was all I could say as I pulled out of Bev.

Tom grabbed a couple more beers and he sat on the love seat while I sat on the couch.

"No wasting cum I always say," as Kate moves between Bevs legs. Bev spreads her legs wide, my cum sticking between her lips. Kate dives in. She licks the cream that is running down Bev's pussy toward her ass.

Kate then starts slurping the creamy froth oozing from her lips. Bev grabs a handful of hair and pulls her tight against her cunt. She works her pussy up and down on Kate's tongue while she is burying her tongue into Bev's overheated snatch. Bev is still worked up from the fucking I gave her.

"Eat your husband's cum from my pussy, you're going to make me cum again," Bev said breathlessly.

Kate slides her tongue up and teases her clit. Bev jumps. Kate takes her clit into her mouth and sucks hard.

"Oh fuck yes, make me cum with your hot tongue. Arrrrgg, oh oh, I'm cumming," as Bev arches her back. She keeps Kate pulled close as she rubs her pussy across Kate's mouth. Her orgasm finally subsides as she loosens her grip on Kate's hair.

"Thanks Kate, that was awesome," Bev gushed.

"I had a lot of fun myself," she snickered.

Bev lay on the bed recovering while Kate came over and sat by me. She kisses me. I hand her the screwdriver I made for her. Bev lay on her side looking our way.

"I enjoyed that. Maybe we can get together again sometime?"

"We only live an hour away, we can probably work something out in the future," I replied. In the mean time we need to get going, we have a long day ahead of us. We gather our clothes and stumbled back to our room. We were both exhausted. We stripped off and cuddled under the sheets.

"Mike, do you think bad of me," Kate questioned?

"No not all all Kate. I was with you the whole time, you were not doing anything behind my back. We were just enjoying sex together with a different couple. At the end of the day, it is just you and me," I said frankly.

"I love you"

"I love you too," I replied as we kissed and drifted off to sleep.

The next day we were busy. Before we knew it, we were standing at the back of the church, ready to walk down the aisle.

"I had fun last night, as she rubs her breast against my arm," Bev smiles slyly.

"We had fun as well, you little vixen," I smiled.

The wedding started and we walked down the aisle. It turned out to be a nice ceremony. After the ceremony, we proceeded down the aisle when it was our turn.

"You are walking a little funny," I teased.

"It is your big snake that caused this, I can still feel your cream ooze out of me every now and then," she smiled.

We had a great time at the reception. We exchanged numbers with Tom and Bev with the promise to get together again sometime. Work loomed the next day, so we headed out after the reception.

This was one memorable wedding for the books!