A Fucking Ghost Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers

Jason resisted a moment longer. "Fuck it." He plumbed her depths with his hand. Heat turned to ach. Ache grew to demand.

Shayna's breath grew ragged. She fished Jason's manhood from the hole in his boxers. She positioned his poniard and slowly impaled herself.

So pinioned, she grabbed his face in both hands. Their lips welded. Her tongue sought to taste his tonsils. She levered herself up, dropped and transfixed herself again, and again, and again.

Jason pried his lips from hers. "Shit, Shay, I've got t' breathe."

Shayna rested her forehead against his. She sank into another impalement. She grunted. A slack, lost expression crawled across Jason's face. He was about to come.

She rose up and skewered herself again. Little eddies of tension clamped about her button. Her eyes squeezed shut. She climbed his pole again.

She fell. Jason ground out a pained groan. His pole bounced against her womb. Wet heat washed her core. Strain coiled tighter. Her hips bucked. Jason grunted again. More liquid heat. Seizures rocked Shayna's abs. Jason's member swelled yet again. Pleasure climbed towards pain.

"Oh fuck!" Jason said. "It won't stop!" He came in her a fourth time. His face was etched with pain. It made him look old. His hair was wild and stuck out at odd angles. A heat rash splotched his face. Under the starlight it looked like liver spots.

Shayna screamed. She levered herself up. Achy need demanded she sink down again. She pushed. Her legs shook. She came off his member.

She fell off Jason and badly bruised a leg between park-bench slats. She toppled to the gravel path. Fear and pain wared for dominance.

Upon Jason, a woman still rode him. She was young and wore her hair in a tousled bob. She wore a hyper short sequined dress. Its hemline dangled with long frills. The dress, like she, shown with a silver light. The bench, Jason and even his prick were visible through her flesh.

Jason came. A moonlit mist erupted from his penis. As it filled her, the woman's light grew brighter. As it emptied him, he withered.

Betsy climbed off the husk she straddled. She advanced upon Shayna. Although her leg hurt horribly, Shayna crab scrambled away.

A grin grew wider and wider upon Betsy's face until it was inhumanly wide. Her mouth yawned open and she stooped as though she were going to devour Shayna. Terror flooded Shayna's bladder. Hot pain burned her urethra. Shayna screamed.

"Ho there! Where are you? Where are you?" someone bellowed. Lantern light cut crazy shadows amongst the trees. The gardener raced up the path. He skid in the gravel and with his free hand pulled Shayna from the ground. "Back!" he bellowed. He shown his light full upon the ghost. "Back!"

Betsy evaporated.

"Oh God. Oh shit. Oh God." Shayna buried her face in the gardener's coat and cried.

For just a heartbeat he held her. Then he shoved her back. "Damn kids! Can't you keep your pants on anymore?" His gaze flicked over her skirt. "Or at least your panties? Didn't Dad warn y'!"

"D—Dad?"

"Yes. Founder of this school. Mr. Meyer. You idiot kids call him Old Meyer. Goes about with a lantern trying to warn people. You never listen."

A flicker of anger singed Shayna's terror. "He didn't talk!"

"Of course he didn't! He's a ghost! No lungs."

"But—"

"Haven't you heard the stories?"

"Yes!" Shayna's tears stopped. Ravenous rage consumed her fear. "I heard the one where he fucks girls to death!"

"Figures. Boys." The gardener's tone was gentler. "Idiots will take their own lives to get between a girls legs."

"Are you saying Jason—"

"No. Story gets corrupted every year. He pro'ly didn't know the real version." The gardener chuckled a little.

"What?"

"Not frightened anymore, are you?"

Shayna blinked.

The gardener took her by the arm and helped her down the path.

"What's the real version?"

"It was the roaring twenties. Betsy and Dad were engaged. He caught her with another man, his business partner. Dad cut the engagement off. Betsy killed herself. Ate rat poison. In her death throws she knocked over a lantern in the barn. Burned to the ground.

"Dad moved on. Met a better woman. Raised me. Was always a little haunted though. Said he saw Betsy sometimes."

The gardener's voice took on a sad note. "Didn't believe him until he died. That's when student boys started dying. Dad came back. Tries to warn the girls. Works sometimes. Most times it doesn't. Fear seems to make your kind seek comfort in bed. Figure that's why so many dates get taken to horror movies."

"But then your Dad - he's . . ."

"Yup. He's a good ghost, if such a thing exists.

"Can't figure something though? You two engaged?"

Shayna glanced at him askance. "No. Why?"

"Don't know." Gardener Meyer paused. "I thought that was the commonality. I thought that was how she picked them."

Jason. Shayna looked over her shoulder. The park-bench was some ways distant now. "What about . . ." She couldn't bring herself to say his name aloud. A numb haze kept her tears at bay.

"Weather won't hurt him now. Police'll want him there anyhow."

"Police?"

"Yup. You've got some hard days ahead of you. Don't worry though. Corner will pin it on heart attack. Best if you call the death in yourself though. Don't want it looking like you are hiding something."

"My phone don't work."

"They're back now. Notice the lights?"

Lights. Shit. How hadn't she noticed? All of Portland blazed. The school and even the park paths were illuminated.

As gardener Meyer had predicted, it was a long week with the police. Tears came after a little sleep and wouldn't stop. Jason's Mom came to the dorm to retrieve his stuff. That's when the ring was found. Three-quarter carrot yellow diamond. No one questioned whom he'd intended it for.

***

Seven years later, Shayna rode in a black sedan beside her fiancé, Todd. Portland's lights lit up the night. Wind whipped leaves across the road. A splash of rain washed the windshield. A sense of Deja vu wrapped about Shayna.

Her gaze dropped to the ring on her heart-finger. She twisted it nervously. The diamond was a whole carrot. It sparked blue when it caught the light. The love it reflected drew her eyes back to her soon to be husband.

Todd's shoulders were wide. She'd traced the muscles criminally hidden by his shirt more than once. His chin was strong and covered in about nine days of chestnut whiskers. He sported a slightly broken nose. His eyes were just like Jason's.

Todd was eight years her elder. He'd used his youth learning women well. He'd cost her a small fortune in panties.

They'd both grown up in Portland. They'd even gone to the same high-school but she'd not run into him here. Not even when she'd been dating his brother.

They'd met in the old world. The first time was in the Parisian Library and then again at the Biblioteca Marciana in Venice.

They'd spent two months in Rome waiting for access to the Vatican Library and then traveled to the Biblioteca Nacional de Espana together. They'd finally found the missing piece in Oxford. Coupled with what she'd found in Berlin and he'd found in St. Petersburg, they'd found enough to build their trap.

The realization had swamped Shayna with euphoria. Apparently, Todd had experienced a similar effect. He took her right there in the stacks. It'd been Shayna's first time since Jason. Two wild weeks later, Todd had given her the ring and promised she'd be the last woman he'd ever touch.

Todd pulled their sedan into an empty lot near the Freshman Dorm. As the car died and the lights winked out, Shayna twisted Todd's ring of her finger.

Hand shaking, she drew another from her purse. It was three-quarters carrot and would have sparked yellow had there been much light. The narrow gold band was festooned with odd, nearly nonsensical runes.

It had taken a week to layout the engraving and another to find a jeweler who could do it. They'd spent a month making sure the arcana was exactly right. Shayna twisted it on her finger.

Todd's hand covered hers. "You okay, dear."

She licked her lips. "No. Remembering Jason."

"Me too. That's why we're doing this. For Jason."

I can't lose you too. "I'm scared."

"It'll be okay."

"You've never seen her before. She's horrible."

"You're the bravest woman I know." He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Come on. It's time to go."

They climbed from the car. Outside it was cold and windy and her pleated skirt wouldn't stay down.

Shayna led the way across camps to the park paths on the wooded side. She'd been worried she wouldn't recognize the bench but she marched right to it. With no preamble, she stepped out of her g-string and handed it to Todd.

"Nice. Like it. Why the enticement?"

Heat touched Shayna's cheeks. She shrugged. "Thought it was a special occasion."

"Might have to frame this one too."

"God, you're a bigger dork than even Jason."

"Hey, I'm losing most of them in a month but I got t' remember the special occasions. First time, ghost hunting, wedding. That'll make a good collage."

"Whatever turns you on." God, sometimes men are such idiots.

"Hey, you're the idiot marrying the idiot. But hey, it's not these the turn me on—" He waved her panties at her. "—it's the memories they inspire."

And sometimes they can read minds. She stepped up to him and kissed him.

Todd's arms wrapped around Shayna's waist and he kissed her back. They exchanged a few more that became increasingly heated. Todd's hands slipped to her ass. She moved her head to his shoulder, banded her arms about him and pulled herself as tight as she could.

Todd's lips moved to her neck. She bared herself to his loving assault. Warmth, like sun motes, slowly spiraled through her flesh to settle in her core. Her breathing slowed to an easy, hypnotic rhythm. That is what Todd did that Jason never learned. Todd could make love. It was even more inescapable than his lust. Instinctively she knew she'd never deny him.

Suddenly, she jerked. The heat in her core crystalized and she stiffened.

Still trapped in her arms, Todd leaned away. "What?"

"Look." Her voice was merely a whisper.

"I don't—" He paused. "—see anything."

"It's him. Mr. Meyer. He's here."

Todd's lips touched hers. "It's going to work."

She bobbed her head in acquis. Her eyes were so wide they hurt.

Todd attached her mouth then. Their lips welded. Their tongues tangled. One hand pinned her. The other stoked the ache that blossomed at the conjoining of her thighs.

His assault was so sudden her body responded before she could stop it. She moaned into his mouth. Her nethers clenched, opened and clenched. Her womb convulsed. Lust's liquids lubricated the inside of her thighs.

"Fuck, Shay. Fuck. I swear you're the hottest woman in the world." He sank to the bench and pulled her atop his lap. His hands made frantic work of his belt. "God, I'm glad I found you." He planted his swollen prick at her slot. "I swear I would've gone insane if you hadn't said yes."

Shayna bonded Todd's lips in an endless kiss. She sank upon his lance. His heat wormed its way to her core. Her flesh flushed. Pressure built. She clamped down upon it. It was uncontainable. It swelled and swelled and swelled.

A light flared. Pain seared a band around Shayna's heart-finger. She clawed at her left hand. Pain. Pleasure. Mixed signals consumed her brain. A wave the ground first her pelvis, then her abs and then her breasts into Todd flooded through her. She whimpered.

"Fuck." Todd panted. "Shay."

Liquid heat splashed deep within her. She was still pinioned. Todd was swelling again.

The burning intensified. A flesh-quake rocked Shayna. Todd bucked between her legs.

A pale light grew. Over Todd's shoulder Old Meyer materialized. He approached, his gaze fixated upon Shayna's finger. Heartbeats hammered by. At last his eyes met Shayna's.

"Oh no. Oh God no. Please," Shayna said. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Terror added to tension. Bliss unraveled within her.

The ghost smiled a sad smile. Age seemed to melt from him. A young man, strapping, strong, and handsome in suit and bowtie replaced the Einsteinian elder. He stepped into Todd and disappeared.

Todd grabbed Shayna's hips and pressed down so hard she bruised. His shaft bumped and throbbed within her. A growl guttered in his throat. Again he spilled himself in her core. His prick swelled again.

"No!" Shayna screamed. She tore the ring from her finger and flung it. It hung in the air. Two silver forms materialized. Betsy wore the ring.

Bare below the waist, young Meyer plowed Betsy. Every thrust pounded the evil, lust, pain and hopelessness from her distorted face. Her features softened. She curled about her lover. Warmth, comfort, love and radiant bliss enraptured her.

The pair disappeared. Not even the ring upon Betsy's finger remained.

Shayna's and Todd's gazes returned to each-other.

"I think," Todd said, "I'm cured of porn."

"Oh?" An eyebrow climbed Shayna's brow. His warmth remained within her. It was soft but not yet flaccid. She could still gain purchase. She massaged it with the muscles in her core. "Are you cured of this?"

Todd gathered her head between his hands. He kissed her long and soft. "Shay, I'll never be cured of you."

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers