A Fucking Investment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

I kissed my way back up her neck. She bent further and further down, evading my lips and the threat of pleasure they held. Then a soft sigh escaped her. I touched her ear and she jerked but when I put my tongue into her ear, she giggled and tried to pull away, straightening in my grasp. She turned her head, twisting in my arms, presenting her lips to me while keeping her ass pressed against my cock. I kissed her hard this time. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her ass hard back against my erect prick. When I touched her breast with my left hand, her mouth opened and her tongue ran along my lips, just the tip.

I cupped her breast, feeling the bra under the white stretch fabric. I continued to kiss her and her mouth opened farther. I dropped a hand to her leg and began to move the skirt up till I felt the top of the garters, then the skin of her leg. Valerie quivered when I touched her skin. One of her hands found my hand there and moved it higher up her leg and along the erotic line of her hip till I felt the garter belt. No panties. I continued to kiss her, her head turned back to me while I held her back against my body. Her other hand reached for my ass but could not reach it so she lifted it to my face and held her palm against my cheek as I kissed her deeply, touching the sensitive skin of her lips and gums and mouth with my tongue as she pulled my hand from her hip, around the front of her body and down, ever closer to her cunt. When I felt the wetness, I stroked her with a finger and she groaned into my mouth creating a vibration that made my lips tingle. Her hand released me and moved up to my other hand which was massaging her her breast. Val pressed it harder against her breast. She shivered. She moaned into my mouth.

I broke the kiss but her hand pulled my head back to her mouth and she kissed at my lower lip, sucking it into her mouth before offering me her tongue again, mouth wide open, air hissing from her flaring nostrils. I rubbed her cunt, finding the nub of her clit and pressing it, gently. She jerked and twitched in my arms but did not break the kiss. Her pussy wept. I ran a finger up and down the lips of her cunt and her hips thrust at me. I kneaded her breast. Then abruptly I broke the kiss again and pulled away from her. She turned and looked at me, her eyes smoky with desire.

"What?" She said softly, the slightest irritation in her tone.

I took a deep breath which turned out to be more of a gasp. She almost smiled. "I think you kiss just fine." I said. "Now I am going to fuck you." I spoke in a normal voice though I felt anything but normal. I wanted to ravish the woman, drag her to the floor and fuck her till I came. But more than that I wanted to control her and the only control I wanted to have should be through her desire for me, her desire to submit to pleasure and the pleasure of wondrous, sublime sex. I wanted her to want me and want to be mine.

"Turn around," I whispered. She did, presenting me her back again the pleasing curve of her ass. We stood close each other, not touching but separated by barely an inch; close enough that I could feel the heat of her body. "Lift your dress. Higher. Higher. Higher." I said softly, till the dress was completely above her hips, then her waist. Her velvet ass appeared, curved like a melted bell, plump and full with the single color of a woman who bathes nude in the sun. I touched her with the tips of my fingers, brushing her burnished skin lightly. Val continued the motion of her hands on the dress, peeling it from her body till it bunched at her breasts. I caressed her skin from the garters over the hillocks of her hips, in the cliff to her waist and up the straight line of her side to the bunched white fabric below her breasts. I grasped the dress, lifting it up, scrapping it over her mammoth tits. Her arms shot up, elbows beside her ears and straight. I lifted the dress to her shoulders and neck, covering her head, piling her luxurious hair inside the taut fabric. I kissed her neck, hard. I opened my mouth and chewed at her skin, sucking violently at it, marking it all the while holding her arms above her head. I laid my body against hers. Valerie groaned and shivered, a shudder running through her body as I pulled at her skin with my lips.

I wondered if she would object to the love bite but she groaned and sagged back towards me, arms over her head. I bit her tenderly and she pulled away. That was enough, for now. I pulled the dress off her arms and then unhooked the bra. Her breasts were enormous. I thought the dress and bra accentuated them. I was wrong, they restrained them. Free, the breasts wavered before her like inviting pillows of flesh. She lay back against me, her hands pressed against my legs to balance herself, holding us together, sealing her ass around my protruding cock. I felt her willing me to touch her so I put my hands on her shoulders. She made a sound, I can only call it a whimper and she took my hands and roughly pulled them over her breasts. She kneaded her own breasts using my hands, pressing them hard against her chest, then mashing them together. Her head lulled back onto my shoulder, turning to press her cheek against my chest. I tried to kiss her but could not quite reach. Her eyes opened and she twisted to meet my lips. Then one of her hands found my cock and I had to have her. I pushed her over the table, bending her forward, pressing her by the neck onto the red Coke surface. She shuddered at the chill of the table on her bare breasts for autumn had turned its face towards winter.

I opened my pants and pulled them down, steadying her on her not-sensible red heels. When my cock was free I pressed it against her ass. She lifted her body. I fingered the black elastic bands of the garters, slipping fingers under them. She reached under herself and pulled the head of my cock to her cunt and then pushed back onto me, hard. I sank into her hot, steaming flesh. I encountered her resistance, a tight ring that repulsed my assault. I pressed harder and she groaned and equaled my pressure with pressure of her own. I pulled back, then thrust steadily forward till I felt her body release itself onto my cock. She ran one hand out past her head and lay on the table while the other held onto the edge. I thrust at her over and over again, rooting deeper and deeper, never pulling away but pushing harder and harder, knowing the edge of the table would be marking her. I grabbed her hips and began to pull back, slowly withdrawing my sizzling cock from her pussy and then eased back down into her clutching depths, slowly, luxuriously. I savored the clinging feel of her cunt as it tightened and loosened around my cock. Backwards and into her again; Valerie moaned.

"Fuck me." She said softly.

"Louder." I muttered. I leaned over and grasped her by the tits and pulled at her body, lifting till both hands could hold her by the breasts. Val got her elbows under her and I pinched both nipples, hard. She made some inchoate noise, a voiceless sound from the depths of her throat. Her weight sagged onto my hand. In that moment I wanted to know something else about her, thinking about her throat. I pulled my cock completely free of her cunt and stumbled back.

"No." She said. "Put it back. Fuck me more."

I pulled off my shoes and she turned around to look at me, not rising from her position on the table, but leaning on her elbows, massive breasts partially hidden but swaying as she twisted to peer back at me. I stepped out of my pants. "On your knees. I want my cock in your mouth." I stripped my briefs down and off my legs.

She glanced down at my glistening cock, no doubt thinking about her own cunt juice now liberally smeared from tip to root. She rose, fluidly from the table, watched me take off my shirt and then got to her knees. I stepped up to her and she opened her mouth, looking up at me. Then she closed her eyes and inhaled. My cock went into her mouth, leaving a glistening rim of liquid on her lips. My cock slid down her throat, seeking the origin of that primal sound. I pumped her mouth four or five times, touching the back of her throat each time before I pulled free and lifted her up and kissed her hard. She was breathless from the assault on her throat. I moved a kitchen chair away from the counter and sat down. "Mount me." I said. My desire to fill her equaled my desire to attenuate the lush sensation that a new body offers, the mystery and the promise of pleasure pulsing back and forth between us.

Val approached me. I sat on the chair with my legs together, my cock sticking up. I put a hand on her hip and she widened her legs till she had them wide enough and then awkwardly walked over me. Slowly she squatted till my cock touched her skin. "Tell me what you want." I said.

"Fuck me. I want your cock inside my pussy, in my body, in me!" She said. Then she took hold of my cock, positioned it at the entrance to her wet hole and dropped onto it. For a horrible moment I thought we were going over backwards and I flinched forwards, almost dislodging her. I got my balance back and put both hands onto her ass and pulled her securely onto my cock.

Val shivered and moaned at the same time. "Oh yes, fuck me." She muttered. "GOD but I love your cock in my cunt." She lifted her head and bent to kiss me. Her mouth was open and hot, her lips moved over my skin and her tongue lashed at my lips. Then something happened and she straightened, lifting both legs so her entire weight pressed my cock into her. I grasped her ass and began to rock her gently to get some friction and she shuddered and came, arching her back which presented her breasts. I took one nipple in my mouth and bit down, just enough to shake her and she tried to pull loose but that only made me bite down harder. She became completely still, vibrating and sweating in the increasingly cool house.

"Bite my other one." She whispered.

I did and she shuddered, violently, arching her back again and trying to wrap her legs around me which she could not do because of the chair. Then she collapsed. I held her for a while, running my hands up her back and then back down to her ass. I pulled her ass cheeks apart but did not go further. I stroked her hair and then I nudged her back to the present and she stood up, backing away from me like she noticed me for the first time.

Surprisingly, I had not come yet. I wanted to come inside her little purse. "Where's a bed?" She nodded and then strode past me. I followed. The room was clearly the bedroom she shared with tiny Ted, all white frills. The bed had a canopy and a mirror at the headboard. "On the bed. On your back. Legs open."

She did not speak but obeyed exactly, taking her position in the middle of the large white bed with her knees bent and thighs wide, waiting for me, watching with intense eyes. I crawled over a leg and bent to kiss her nipples. When I lifted my head, I gazed into my own hazel eyes, seeing the supine woman, her legs up and bent, held open for me by her hands. Her breasts pulled to the side but remained tall, her nipples glistening and erect. I watched myself grasp my cock and probe her hairless crotch, painting the lips of her pussy with the head till I found the right point and moment to penetrate her. I slammed my hips down, piercing her pussy with my cock.

Valerie screamed. Her ass jumped up to meet the invasion. Her feet dropped to the bed, her hands grabbed my shoulders and she met my stroke with a blow of her own. I took firm hold of her hips and then I was coming, overcome by the velvet texture of her inner being, the contracting reactions of her flesh to my demanding presence. I could not resist any longer. With a groan I fell onto her, spearing her to the bed. I spasmed and jerked over and over. Val wrapped her legs about me and held me with her whole body, cradling my head in the cove of her neck while my hands clinched on her ass. I gasped. I panted. I fought for air, my eyes dark with the pleasure that flooded through me.

When I could, I rolled to the side and lay still, resting for a moment, feeling the inspiration leaving my cock. I closed my eyes and rested, consciousness fading from me. The next thing I new, perhaps an hour or a moment later I felt the warm wash cloth cleaning me and then I felt a tongue laving my cock. For some reason, I thought of Ingrid, imagining her licking this woman's cunt while I fucked her from behind. My cock rose. Enough time had apparently passed though I had been without this sort of encounter for some time. I stiffened and hardened and straightened. Valerie crawled up my body widening her legs to mount me. She sank down on me with a groan and began to ride me. Her body rocked, her hands on my chest. In only a few moments she stiffened with a shriek, her hips jerked on me, punching her cunt up my body, taking my cock hard into her depths over and over again.

Then she melted, flowing down onto me as though her bones had turned to honey.

I pushed her to the side and thence onto her back. I bent over her and kissed her. She was panting and when my lips covered her, she blew through her nose. That sound, the punctuated exhalation always aroused me. She was challenging her very need to breathe to kiss me. I kissed a track to her left breast and sucked hard on her nipple. She grunted. I repeated it on her right and she moaned. She pulled my up so she could kiss me. Her legs opened and her hands guided my body between her legs. One hand took hold of me by the cock and pulled me on top of her. She lifted her legs; my cock sank deeper into her body. She shuddered as I slide over her raw cunt which seemed to steam with her desire.

"Say it." I muttered into her neck.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh, god, fuck me!" She responded with a rising crescendo. Her hands found my ass and pulled me hard down onto and into her body. Her breath whooshed out of her and I struggled to get to my elbows but she locked her ankles around my waist and with her heels pulled me deeper into her cunt. That center of her body flowered and opened, letting me in deep. I suddenly felt the rise of pleasure in my loins, I wanted it to last longer and withdrew, lifting her quivering body off the bed as I tried to escape her. She clinched harder, sealing us together. I relented and pounded down into her again. Her legs broke free with a sob as I sliced through her flesh, filling her with my desire and my demand for her. Grasping her plush ass, I bound us together while my hips rose and fell in short, abrupt strokes.

Valerie screamed and her body arched beneath me. Her hips rose from the bed, lifting me for just a moment before dropping back down. She repeated this several times, flexing up against my implanted prick, bearing the weight of us both off the white bedspread before the orgasm wracking her body subsided and she lay still. I lay still fighting the urge to pound into her more and harder, letting her recover from the bliss but then surrendered, rising and seeking her lips with mine as I felt the orgasm approaching. I launched a new assault, all frenzy and power, speeding towards my own climax. I kissed her hard, finding her mouth open and her tongue probing me. I pounded at her cunt with my cock a few more times and then erupted deep inside her quivering pussy. Her tongue tangled with mine and she grunted, hunching her hips at me as I drove my cock into her over and over again. I moved my hands to her ass and pulled myself deeper and deeper, trying to spear her to the bed while her legs held me tightly in place, spurting into her all the while. Then I was still, twitching a bit while she stroked my sweating back and flexed her legs in little jolts.

Then it was over. My interest flagged and I rolled to the side after her legs released me. She rolled into my arms and raised her lips. I kissed her like a lover. It was a friendly kiss. I loved to kiss while I was coming and that kiss passed muster.

"How did I do?" She asked.

"How did I do?" I replied.

After a while I got up, seeing it was dark outside, I knew Ted would be home soon. I did not want to be here when he arrived. I gathered my clothes and dressed while Val lay naked on the bed, running her hands over her body, touching her huge breasts, tweaking the nipples and massaging them, dipping a finger into the puddle of mingled cum forming near her pussy. When I was dressed I stopped at the door. "You'll do, Val. But you need to understand, from now on, you are mine. Tell Ted to come see me when he gets home. I'll give him the cash. Three grand, the rest once he signs the contract. If you change your mind, I understand but if I pay your husband, then you are mine. Do you understand?"

I waited and she was silent, in the dimness I could not see her. Then she spoke. "I understand. I will send him over as soon as he arrives home." I waited to see if she would mention the rest, to see if she would speak at all. She merely cupped her huge breasts and squeezed, closing her eyes as she did so. The first installment in my Fucking Investment was made.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers
12