A Fucking Investment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val stood. I went to the other side of the bed and pinched Liza's breasts. She moaned. I got on the bed and knelt beside her, grasped her by the red hair and turned her head. Liza felt my cock at her lips and immediately opened her mouth. She sucked it into her mouth and I nodded. Val struck her ass with the belt.

"Mfffgghh, ttnnnkkgaa muuussaahh." Liza said, counting with my cock in her mouth. Her throat relaxed and she took me deeply and sucked and swallowed around my cock. Val struck her again, a loud crack that echoed the force of the blow. Liza inhaled so sharply, it pulled at my cock and she swallowed heavily, gagging. I pulled back and she said around my cock, "Seven, thank you ma'am." I moved behind Liza, grabbing her hips and pulling her down the bed. She whimpered as my hands covered her hot ass but she arched her ass. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy and plunged into her throbbing body. Liza screamed as I entered her, thrusting all the way to the limits of her cunt, pushing against her forcefully till our bodies were sealed together. Liza was pressing back at me as well which caused her pain and her body shook beneath my onslaught. I stroked her pussy a few times and then withdrew, dripping her fluid. I pulled her back to her knees and moved back to her mouth and she sucked my cock into her mouth, lathing me with her tongue and massaging me with her lips.

I gestured to Val who had stood aside and watched while I entered the redhead. Her face was a mask of eager anticipation. She raised the belt. "Liza, your ass is mine!" I grunted as she pulled me cock fully into her mouth.

Val struck her ass. Liza's whole body jumped but she held my cock with her lips and throat. She backed away from me, panting and said; "Eight, thank you ma'am. Nine, thank you, ma'am! Ten, thank you ma'am. Ok god, please fuck me!" I was moving to do so but Val held up a hand so I put my cock to Liza's lips and she inhaled me again, licking at my cock and sucking on it. I glanced back at Val. She had a long sleek, silver vibrator in her hand, taken from her bag. She turned it on and pressed the shivering tip against Liza's cunt. I thought she was going to suck my cock off. I turned, pulling my cock from Liza's mouth and watched Val as she worked the vibrating cock into Liza's cunt.

"Oh Christ!" Liza swore. "My god, I love that. Fuck me with your toy. Oh god, fuck me." Her ass began to shake and her head dropped. "Fuck me!" She whined. Val continued to feed the buzzing cock to the consuming cunt till it disappeared into Liza's lush body. Val quickly put lube on her finger and pressed it against Liza's asshole.

"Liza, open your ass for us." I muttered. She arched her back and held it. She moved one knee wider and Val's finger slipped inside her great ass. Liza groaned and grunted as the finger wiggled and pressed deeper into her body. Val gestured to me and I was on the bed, on my knees behind that fine ass, my steel cock in hand. Val withdrew her finger from Liza's ass and took hold of my cock and pulled it to the asshole before us. I immediately began to press it into Liza. Liza shuddered, flexed her ass and let me in with a pure act of will, then pressed backwards, driving my cock deeper into her. I grasped her hips and she flinched. I pulled back and then slammed forward, over and over again till her scarlet ass was plastered against me. Liza's body jerked when her fiery skin made contact with mine. I pulled back and pounded forward again.

Val meanwhile, had removed all her clothes and crawled onto the bed next to Liza. She piled up the pillows and lay back before Liza. She grabbed Liza by the hair and pulled her down into her crotch. Liza's arms were low enough to allow her mouth to contact Val's cunt. Val held Liza's mouth to her cunt and Liza began to lick and suck and I continued to fuck her ass. Val held her by the head with one hand on her shoulders as I fucked her ass. The orgasm began in my loins and flooded up in me and then I was coming in Liza's ass. Liza shook and shuddered and the buzzing got louder as the vibrator worked out of her pussy. I found it and shoved it back into her and she pitched forward, hanging from her hooked hands, orgasm crippling her reason and spasming her body. She twisted, she shook, she shuddered and screamed into Val's pussy. My cock popped loose from her ass and I fell beside her. I lay on my back looking up at her breasts and she nearly flew off the bed when I seized her nipples and pinched them both at the same time. I closed my eyes and rested. Val kept Liza feeding at her crotch for several minutes.

I got up finally, unhooked Liza who flopped onto the bed, her head laying on Val's leg. I took hold of Val and made her stand. "Your turn, Valerie. Make her come with your tongue." Val crawled between Liza's legs, pushing her flat onto her back. Liza's ass twitched up but she could not lift her ass off the bed. Val descended like a falcon and was soon lapping at the juice and sucking at the flesh between Liza's legs. It took twenty minutes of sucking and licking before Liza came again but she did. I got up and washed my cock good for it had gotten hard again, magically. When I returned, Val was still lapping at Liza's cunt. Liza was pleading with her, first to stop and then to never stop, to keep going forever. She seemed to be coming over and over again.

I got behind Val, lifted her hips so she was on her knees and thrust my hard cock into her dripping pussy. She came in that moment when I bottomed out in her cunt. She shook and shivered and then she screamed and screamed as I fucked her. I pounded her for several minutes till she flopped forward onto Liza's body and lay still. I continued to stroke into Val's spasming pussy. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through her as I fucked her. She lay between Liza's lapsed legs, shuddering each time I shafted into her, unable to regain any equilibrium. I fucked her till I came. My orgasm crested and overflowed while Val shivered and shook and screamed.

When I pulled out of her she collapsed, rolling away from Liza's pussy. I lay down between them and they pulled down to snuggle against me. They plastered their bodies against me and we slept. I woke in the night and sent them home. They were ready for the Prince. The fucking investment was about to pay dividends.

12