A Full Day Of Pleasure

Story Info
A gay 18 year old spends the entire day pleasing himself.
971 words
3.65
89.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just tuned 18. Throughout my entire life there had only really been one time that my parents had taken a trip, that lasted for more than a day or two, while I was at home alone. This would soon be the second. My parents had just left for a weeklong cruise down in Florida. This was to be the longest trip his parents had ever taken without me.

I glanced up at the clock. It was now a little past 10 am, which means my parents had left roughly an hour ago. I was suddenly overcome with a feeling of excitement. I had planned the first day of freedom for a week now and it was actually happening. Today was the day I decided I would spend pleasing myself. This would be a complete day dedicated to my own pleasure.

Not wanting to waste any more of the day I quickly got dressed and headed into town. I walked from store to store looking for anything that I might use on myself when I got home. Y first stop was the local adult store. Here I selected a pack of flavored condoms, a porno movie, and an 8-inch rubber dildo. I went to the cash register, flashed my ID, paid, and was on my way. I next went to the Wal-Mart to look for any household item that might turn me on. I could feel my cock harden as I walked down the isles thinking about what I could use the various items for. I finally got up some courage and purchased some gray silk panties and a box of colored markers. Satisfied that my shopping was complete, I set of for home.

When I got home I decided to watch the porn but promised myself Ii would only cum once during the entire day. I wanted to save it all for that night. I removed my clothes and sat stroking myself as I watched the porn. My cock grew very hard and started to produce some precum. I reached down and gathered some on my finger and tasted it. It was a bit strange but I enjoyed the taste so I had some more. I realized that he was producing quite a bit of precum so I got a small glass and managed to milk some into it. As I watched the movie I continued to put more into the cup as I produced it. By the time the movie had ended I was extremely horny as well as I had quite a bit of precum in the bottom of the cup.

After finishing he movie I stored the cup of precum and put on the panties and walked around the house for a while. I pulled the panties up into my butt crack and strolled around the house humping all of the furniture. I was so horny that I started seeing everything in a sexual manner. But I knew I had to control myself if I wanted to last the day.

As I sat around I began to think of the clear purple dildo I had purchased. It was a jelly like rubber cock that was a good 8 inches. I got it and sat around playing with it. First I sucked on it and then rubbed it all over me. The jelly like rubber had such a good feeling I soon decided to try it out. I bent over and started to put it in my ass when I realized that my virgin ass hole was not about to take a cock with an inch and a half diameter. So I started smaller. I licked the markers I bought and slowly inserted on into my anus. It was the strangest feeling but I really enjoyed it. It wasn't long before I wanted two in my ass so I slowly worked it back and forth to stretch my ass hole open a bit. After a while I had successfully gotten two inside me.

Feeling that I was ready I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vegetable oil and headed back to the living room. Here I lubed up my ass and slowly and painfully inserted the dildo. However once I got it in, it was the most incredible feeling I had ever experienced. I slowly worked it in and out to loosen my hole and then leaving it in got dressed and headed downtown again.

Walking around with a dildo up your ass is probably the kinkiest thing I have ever done. I felt so dirty as I glanced at all the hot ladies walking down the street. They had no clue what I was up to. The day was starting to get later so I headed home again. Once there I opened the condom packs and kept myself hard by sampling all the different flavors. Of course I still had the dildo up my ass.

Finally as the night wore on I got so horny I couldn't take it anymore. I headed to the living room and popped in the porno and began to stroke my cock. I quickened my pace before too long and was soon overcome with a wave of pleasure unlike anything I had ever experienced before. But I still had not cum yet. As I stroked my cock I grabbed the glass and drank my precum. The taste mixed with my horniness and the dildo caused my to erupt into and orgasm that shook the house for at least thirty seconds. My body twitched this way and that until I thought I would pass out but the orgasm wouldn't stop. I shot load after load all over the floor as I arched my head back and moaned with an unbearable pleasure. Finally I stopped and I collapsed, completely exhausted.